Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The finale and what you think it means for next season

+48
gordongordonfan
katharine
dreamerktm411
Pat
joybrennan
the beaver1965
happylama2
a_rangergrl2
DONEWITHIT
sanasus
crzy4bones
heirofloki
boothbrennan13
cdngirl74
boothgirl47
DoctorB
sparklyshoes
spectacularviews
SnoopGirl
THX1138
mereva
hokorii
elyon
booksandbones
Dancin' Phalanges
adhma
Emme
HeyHey
kat0505
jsgemini
Brain&Heart
recoveringbonesaddict
nati.cba
Beliskner
bones20
BBShipper
Lorna Doone
mommahurley
Kamera
tinkrella
jro54
Maureen
sarabrowncolorado
bonesparticulat
BumbleB89
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
treble21
52 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The finale and what you think it means for next season - Page 3 Empty Re: The finale and what you think it means for next season

Post by mereva Sat May 22, 2010 4:49 am

elyon wrote:And again, and again, and again -- until they get this damn this right. Probably in the last 30 seconds of the final episode. Bitter, moi?
Oh, Joyful, Joyful. In the last episode of the 55th season Booth and Brennan will get together - much to delight of Parker's grandchildren!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

The finale and what you think it means for next season - Page 3 Empty Re: The finale and what you think it means for next season

Post by elyon Sat May 22, 2010 4:53 am

I want photographs! Yes the writers are defining their meaning of insanity by repeating B&B, 3rd parties and etc. over and over and over while the viewers keep expecting another result. Maybe that is the message in 'he Beginning OF the End'.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hokorii Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 am

When Sweets said "maybe they'll change their minds.." and Caroline told him to "grow the hell up".

I felt like that was directed at us "noisy fans" Very Happy
hokorii
hokorii
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 am

hokorii wrote:When Sweets said "maybe they'll change their minds.." and Caroline told him to "grow the hell up".

I felt like that was directed at us "noisy fans" Very Happy
Not unheard of - Hart has a penchant for telling us squawkers to STFU with not so subtle subtext. I found the clock in the garbage pile to be a nice FU to all of us shippers - c'mon, the symbolism of the clock from their AU sex scene sitting in a trash heap? Too obvious.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by booksandbones Sat May 22, 2010 5:41 am

I am not really sold on the whole SO deal. I really do not think Booth will have the time to find someone to date and I can't really see Brennan getting involved enough with a person she meets over in Indonesia to have it continue when she gets back. Regardless of what spoilers are out there, or what this or that person said, half the time it seems like those things do not come to be true.
I honestly think it is just a way to get people to tune in and watch the show, we just won't be able to help it.
booksandbones
booksandbones

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Sat May 22, 2010 6:11 am

I would like if it's HIM who brings somebody. Why?BEcause I'd love Brennan coming back having made a decision of giving them a chance, but realizing that things have changed and he has moved on. She missed her chance, but what would be AMAZING; is if she GROWS THE HELL UP from once and for all and FIGHTS for him! Oh dear, I'll love HH if he gives us that. To get them finally together by the end of season 6. That I'd buy. Very Happy
And actually, would pay a VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE! (having to put up with Booth with somebody else!)
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat May 22, 2010 6:35 am

Just curious, did anyone else notice the nods to season 4 finale? I saw 3 so far:

-The clock (which many of us caught right away)
-The matches in a jar ( hard to tell if one of them said Amicangelos)
-The buffalo wing tower
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hokorii Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 am

I noticed the buffalo wing tower and it made me hungry as hell.

Oh and I don't agree with the whole "Brennan should suffer" thing. Seriously?? First of all, while Brennan was dating, Booth never made a move on her, she's a human being. She couldn't just sit around while other men asked her out and told her how beautiful she was and then turn them down in the HOPES that Booth might ask her out. I mean she only had SEVEN YEARS TO WAIT FOR HIM TO SAY IT. Then by the time he did say it she was too in love with him to hurt him further by agreeing to giving them a chance because of her emotional issues.

I just can't blame her. :/

That doesn't mean I like it when she dates other people, but Brennan is an empirical scientist, she's going to date other people, we know this about her.

I still don't want Booth to come back with someone else, though I'm fairly certain it will be him that does because he'll still be trying to move on from Brennan.
hokorii
hokorii
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat May 22, 2010 7:19 am

Jsgemini: Hodgins says when he screams at the sudden sight of Angela's father -- 'It was a yelp not a scream' like Zach, who 'screamed like slutty girl number 4 in a horror flick' in TEitB.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat May 22, 2010 7:26 am

elyon wrote:Jsgemini: Hodgins says when he screams at the sudden sight of Angela's father -- 'It was a yelp not a scream' like Zach, who 'screamed like slutty girl number 4 in a horror flick' in TEitB.

Ah yes, very true. Good catch!
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 22, 2010 7:34 am

hokorii wrote:To all of you who mentioned Booth or Brennan coming back with a 3rd party.

Its already been confirmed.

Booth or Brennan (but most likely Booth) will be brining a new significant other back from their year long break.

It's in the first 6 scripts for season 6.

source of info please? otherwise I think it's just speculation. Last I checked the only people that have seen the scripts for the first few episodes would be the staff at Bones, they aren't even casting yet as they don't shoot till July.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Sat May 22, 2010 7:39 am

treble21 wrote:
hokorii wrote:To all of you who mentioned Booth or Brennan coming back with a 3rd party.

Booth or Brennan (but most likely Booth) will be brining a new significant other back from their year long break.

source of info please? otherwise I think it's just speculation. Last I checked the only people that have seen the scripts for the first few episodes would be the staff at Bones, they aren't even casting yet as they don't shoot till July.

Ausiello initially let it out in his interview of SN and Marisa Roffman of Zap It TV confirmed it in her after episode blog -- she also considered that it would be temporary.

Lorna

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by hokorii Sat May 22, 2010 7:43 am

treble21 wrote:

source of info please?

You'll have to read through the postmortem final chat with Marisa Roffman but you'll find it:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Marisa says something like "I've known about the SO for a while now but I was hoping it wouldn't come out for a couple more months so fans wouldn't panic." Then she goes on to mention that she hopes "person A does not bring their SO to meet person B at the reflecting pool, other wise that would make her really annoyed"

Also Marisa Roffman's Twitter:

@Tea_Totaller's Question:

@marisaroffman One last annoying #Bones question: Is it 100% certain B will have a "love interest" when the show returns in Fall?

Marisa's response:

@Tea_Totaller I mean, nothing has been filmed yet. But yes.
about 6 hours ago via web in reply to Tea_Totaller

Last edited by hokorii on Sat May 22, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
hokorii
hokorii
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 22, 2010 7:44 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Ausiello initially let it out in his interview of SN and Marisa Roffman of Zap It TV confirmed it in her after episode blog -- she also considered that it would be temporary.

Lorna

Lorna

Ausiello said that SN said 3rd parties could happen. not that they will. Ausiello is very clever at how he phrases things. can't comment on Marisa Roffman yet cause i haven't read it.

Actual comment Big as in, maybe B&B don’t come back alone big? “Perhaps not alone,” Nathan teases, adding, “There’s a potential for a new recurring character or two next season.”
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 am

Maureen wrote:was Booth's hair styled just like is was in the 100th episode (flashback) as it was in the airport at the end of this finale???? or was it my imagination???
Yes it was! I am thinking he has to keep it "flat" for the Army. Don't think all the gel/hair spray would go over well with his CO No
OR it could be that this is the end of their platonic relationship and when he had it flat before it was the beginning of their platonic relationship.
Whatever, I do NOT like that hair style
thumbsdown thumbsdown

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 am

hokorii wrote:
treble21 wrote:

source of info please?

You'll have to read through the postmortem final chat with Marisa Roffman but you'll find it:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Marisa says something like "I've known about the SO for a while now but I was hoping it wouldn't come out for a couple more months so fans wouldn't panic." Then she goes on to mention that she hopes "person A does not bring their SO to meet person B at the reflecting pool, other wise that would make her really annoyed"

Also Marisa Roffman's Twitter:

@Tea_Totaller's Question:

@marisaroffman One last annoying #Bones question: Is it 100% certain B will have a "love interest" when the show returns in Fall?

Marisa's response:

@Tea_Totaller I mean, nothing has been filmed yet. But yes.
about 6 hours ago via web in reply to Tea_Totaller

I read the posts in the blog and I don't see Marisa saying anything about knowing that the SO is going to happen, I did see a post where she said that she knew the time jump was going to happen..... OH I found it Guys, okay, there will be at least one third party. But this show isn't about Booth or Brennan finding love with someone else. This is a journey.
I did however see the tweet.... and while Marisa does get spoilers, there is no way they would be releasing that as confirmed right now, she's just guessing based on what she knows and she's also hedging by saying that "well it hasn't been filmed yet..."

seriously guys don't freak out over what is currently amounting to speculation about something that SN (king of the vague) said and given what Marisa said (including her tweet about things aren't filmed yet) it doesn't sound like this "third party" would be anymore of a threat than the last ones
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by hokorii Sat May 22, 2010 8:05 am

It's not in the blog post, it's in the Chat Transcript, you have to hit the play button.
hokorii
hokorii
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 22, 2010 8:09 am

hokorii wrote:It's not in the blog post, it's in the Chat Transcript, you have to hit the play button.

yeah that's what I meant, and I did find her mentioning it, but her actual post about it was Guys, okay, there will be at least one third party. But this show isn't about Booth or Brennan finding love with someone else. This is a journey.

I didn't see anything about the reflecting pool, and I didn't see her say anything about knowing about it for awhile. So while yes a third party may be coming it doesn't sound like that party is too much of a threat.
although I am coming around to the idea that Booth will come back with someone ( a woman soldier? not his usual type...) and Brennan will come back wanting to be with him. Cue dramatic tension. and ummm Boo to that.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 am

I'm still reading the chat transcript. My god, there's a lot of stuff there. Every time I click the +, I think I'm nearly done and I'm SO not.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 22, 2010 8:30 am

HeyHey wrote:I'm still reading the chat transcript. My god, there's a lot of stuff there. Every time I click the +, I think I'm nearly done and I'm SO not.

theres a +? oh I bet I missed comments....

yep I missed a ton, hold on I'm going back in LOL

Last edited by treble21 on Sat May 22, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 am

treble21 wrote:
HeyHey wrote:I'm still reading the chat transcript. My god, there's a lot of stuff there. Every time I click the +, I think I'm nearly done and I'm SO not.

There's about 10 of them, it's taking me ages to read it all!

This might be what I/we/you were looking for:

Marisa Roffman:
I'm gonna say this...if person A brings their new SO when they meet up with person B for the first time in a year, Marisa isn't gonna be happy.

Marisa Roffman:
I know who has a SO, but I really don't feel comfortable saying it. I REALLY was hoping the time jump and SO wouldn't be revealed for a couple months to prevent panicking.

[Comment From BamaBama: ]
The time jump we could live with...the significant other...I don't think I can.
Thursday May 20, 2010 9:28 Bama
9:28

Marisa Roffman:
@Bama: Right. I was a little disappointed that aspect was revealed, more so than the time jump which was pretty obvious.

Marisa Roffman:
I think the odds of them not getting picked up for season seven will be slim unless the ratings absolutely tank. And hopefully if that happens, they'll have a warning.

Marisa Roffman:
Right, the significant other(s) is TEMPORARY.

Last edited by HeyHey on Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 am

Third parties don't seem like a big threat to me anymore because they never last very long and this show is about Booth and Brennan and their relationship, so I think I'll just go through it just like Cam, Tessa, Sully and Hacker/Catfish.

But I am skeptical of this because I don't think they would be releasing information like that so early and Marrissa said they haven't even shot the episodes yet, so they probably haven't cast anybody yet. And we still have four months so we shouldn't freak out about stuff like this.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hokorii Sat May 22, 2010 8:39 am

HeyHey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

There's about 10 of them, it's taking me ages to read it all!

This might be what I/we/you were looking for:

Marisa Roffman:
I'm gonna say this...if person A brings their new SO when they meet up with person B for the first time in a year, Marisa isn't gonna be happy.

Marisa Roffman:
I know who has a SO, but I really don't feel comfortable saying it. I REALLY was hoping the time jump and SO wouldn't be revealed for a couple months to prevent panicking.

[Comment From BamaBama: ]
The time jump we could live with...the significant other...I don't think I can.
Thursday May 20, 2010 9:28 Bama
9:28

Marisa Roffman:
@Bama: Right. I was a little disappointed that aspect was revealed, more so than the time jump which was pretty obvious.

Marisa Roffman:
I think the odds of them not getting picked up for season seven will be slim unless the ratings absolutely tank. And hopefully if that happens, they'll have a warning.

Marisa Roffman:
Right, the significant other(s) is TEMPORARY.

Yup you found it!

Also this too:

Comment From Su @Doctorsuez]
@marisa so your first question is not who gets the 3rd party b/c you already know that?

Marisa Roffman: @Su: No, it's not who has the third party. I've known that a while.
hokorii
hokorii
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat May 22, 2010 8:42 am

Marisa is also heavily hinting in this chat that it's the network decision to keep them apart, rather than HH/SN/the writer's fault.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 22, 2010 8:49 am

Ha interesting .....she also says this

"Love interest won't be someone permanent"

yeah she is heavily hinting that HH et. al. are not the ones that want to keep B/B apart

don't think it's Hart that doesn't have faith.

Last edited by treble21 on Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next