Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AU Season Finale?

+7
bones_fanatic19
dawnsfire
heirofloki
cynthia_brennanite
treble21
sparklyshoes
bugaboo628
11 posters

Go down

AU Season Finale? Empty AU Season Finale?

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 am

Does anyone this it is possible the Hart Hanson is going to try and pull off another AU episode as a finale?

The sides for the episode are just too strange.

Thoughts?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

AU Season Finale? Empty Re: AU Season Finale?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am

Yes I think he made that something Unexpected is going to happen. I can't imagine what but I'm pretty sure something huge is going to happen. nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 am

I don't think he'd do that again (or at least so soon). He's said quite a few times that whatever happens will be big and REAL.

I'm actually really execited about the sids - they sound interesting and at least it will means some sort of shift in the B&B relationship. That bing said, I loved the EitB...

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:09 am

Well I'd like to think that won't happen..... but given the title, I'd say there is something big relating back to tEitB in that episode, and it's certainly possible that this is another AU episode , although that episode was made possible because of Booth's tumor surgery, so I can't see how this episode being AU would fit in.
.... Unless Booth's still in a coma and this whole season never actually happened. ( yeah I went there)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 am

sparklyshoes wrote:I don't think he'd do that again (or at least so soon). He's said quite a few times that whatever happens will be big and REAL.

I'm actually really execited about the sids - they sound interesting and at least it will means some sort of shift in the B&B relationship. That bing said, I loved the EitB...

To be fair he also said the sex last year would be real too Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:25 am

treble21 wrote:
sparklyshoes wrote:I don't think he'd do that again (or at least so soon). He's said quite a few times that whatever happens will be big and REAL.

That he did. Rolling Eyes
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by cynthia_brennanite Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:26 am

something must happen!! I mean they want the fans to be interested in season 6, and if nothing at all happens we will be mad as hell!! They know that...I'm sure (hopeful) something will happen... I love you
cynthia_brennanite
cynthia_brennanite
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : I'M A HUGE BONES FAN FOR PR, BUT I GUESS OVER HERE WE ALL ARE! SO I FEEL @ HOME....LOL! JUST MAKING NEW FRIENDS WHO SHARE THE SAME PASSION FOR B&B...
Registration date : 2010-02-13

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 am

No, last year he didn't outright say it. There was a lot of beating around the bush -which is what caused all the speculation to begin with. Many of us thought the episode would take place during his surgery a la Nip/Tuck. Others that it would be part dream, part reality.

This time both Nathan and Hanson have been very forthright about it being totally "over here", to borrow an indicator from Fringe. I'm thinking they're not gonna go the AU route again. Anything is possible, as always, but it makes no sense to have that dream/book as an alternative narrative device, discuss it and review it ad nauseam (as they did in the premier and will continue to do when the book comes out), and not have it echo in the central narrative. I mean, if it's all fake, then what's the (story) point?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm

treble21 wrote:Well I'd like to think that won't happen..... but given the title, I'd say there is something big relating back to tEitB in that episode, and it's certainly possible that this is another AU episode , although that episode was made possible because of Booth's tumor surgery, so I can't see how this episode being AU would fit in.
.... Unless Booth's still in a coma and this whole season never actually happened. ( yeah I went there)
Honestly, that was what I thought they were going to do last year! Even wrote a fic based on it. While I didn't like the idea, it would have explained the choppiness, the inconsistencies, even Brennan's wardrobe changes.

I'm more than half-convinced that the sides for the last 2 eps are mostly fakes. There's too many goodies in them, things that would normally remain secret until they aired.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 pm

I don't think they would make another AU episode, after all the controversy it caused last time. But I definately think that something HUGE is going to happen which will be totally unexpected and will keep us hanging til the end.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 am

heirofloki wrote:No, last year he didn't outright say it. There was a lot of beating around the bush -which is what caused all the speculation to begin with. Many of us thought the episode would take place during his surgery a la Nip/Tuck. Others that it would be part dream, part reality.

This time both Nathan and Hanson have been very forthright about it being totally "over here", to borrow an indicator from Fringe. I'm thinking they're not gonna go the AU route again. Anything is possible, as always, but it makes no sense to have that dream/book as an alternative narrative device, discuss it and review it ad nauseam (as they did in the premier and will continue to do when the book comes out), and not have it echo in the central narrative. I mean, if it's all fake, then what's the (story) point?

This is my main point about this season. Last seasons finale has to tie back in or else the entire thing was a waste of time since they set it up by discussing it to death in the premier.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 am

I don't see it being AU but it wouldn't surprise me if we got a few flashbacks or dreams or something.

yes...booth could have been in a coma this entire time and when he wakes up (1 year later in show time) brennan is there with their baby that she got from his sperm because he was still in a coma and he did say to use it if he didn't make it. I actually......wanna read a story about that lol Surprisingly i find it the least crazy out of some of the theories I've heard.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I am eager for the final season @_ @

Last edited by DBCrazy on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted the spam)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm

tinkrella wrote:I don't see it being AU but it wouldn't surprise me if we got a few flashbacks or dreams or something.

yes...booth could have been in a coma this entire time and when he wakes up (1 year later in show time) brennan is there with their baby that she got from his sperm because he was still in a coma and he did say to use it if he didn't make it. I actually......wanna read a story about that lol Surprisingly i find it the least crazy out of some of the theories I've heard.

I like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm

idk i would hate it if he was still in a coma. It would seem like everything that has happened was pointless.

But you know what i would like?? For Bones to have secretly keeps part of her book, and at he end she shows it to Booth, or that she admits the book was about him and what she really wanted.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 am

I just rewatched TEitB and noticed a couple more things-at the end during Hodgins voiceover, he says you see 2 people, and you think they belong together but nothing happens-right before Booth guesses she's preg.
Ugh-I hope that doesn't mean Brennan is going to sleep with Hacker.

And also the part with Jared and Max and the gravedigger mentions..Bren thanks Jared for helping them. Jared did help her rescue Booth-does anyone know if he is scheduled to be in the eposide with the trial? Max is there, but what about Jared?

Glad hiatus is almost over-so many questions that we need answers to!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:43 am

nothing is ever truly erased from a hardrive by just pushing the delete button. maybe angela snuck into bren's computer and recovered it without anyone knowing Laughing

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jenlovesbones Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 am

treble21 wrote:

that's cause it will be real. final scene of the Beginning in the End. I JUST KNOW IT!

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 am

jenlovesbones wrote:
treble21 wrote:

that's cause it will be real. final scene of the Beginning in the End. I JUST KNOW IT!

Sign me up for some of your enthusiasm!!! ( and I really do think that scene is gonna play into this epi somehow)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down