Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Finale Contest!

+22
JessLayne
ForensicMama
SocksNTies
jjrobinson73
suck.it.up.buttercup91
jcn747
sanasus
jro54
ReginaPhalange
mommahurley
anteater
wonderwoman
a_rangergrl2
olivia
summer_stars
Dancin' Phalanges
puckishbearscubsfan
bones_fanatic19
HeyHey
yvettelgh
treble21
bugaboo628
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season Finale Contest! Empty Season Finale Contest!

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 am

There is already speculation about what the final scene of the season finale will hold for Booth and Brennan so.....puckishbearscubsfan came up with an idea.

A Contest!

A pair of "Boothy" socks are on the line.

Post (in this thread) what you think will happen in the final scene of the season 5 finale of 'Bones'. Whoever comes closest will win a pair of "Boothy" socks.

All entries must be in by April 29th!

One entry per person!

Have fun and Good luck!

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Season Finale Contest! Empty Re: Season Finale Contest!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 am

Hi!
May I enter two ideas? Because I hesitate between two ways. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am

Do we enter in this thread?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by yvettelgh Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 pm

The finale is a temporary Good-bye for several members of the cast....

First, Good-byes for Hodgins/Angela who are going on a honeymoon.
Next, Sweets & Daisy....I assume she is still going on that dig.
Last, Cam goes back to lab alone...Remember at the beginning when she almost fired Bones...

B&B share a final cup of coffee ...both stare at the plane ticket not each other...We hear the voice over from S4 finale...

Rebecca shows up with Parker...As Parker and Booth say their good-byes...Rebecca tells Brennan not to miss her chance with Booth..
Parker says something that references Beautiful day in the neighborhood...

We get a B&B smile.....She goes with Booth...not exactly...there is a nearby dig.

The final scene is the first scene. (Reason: Military time...Booth in on military time)

yvettelgh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : I believe in fate.
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

treble21 wrote:Do we enter in this thread?

Yes please!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm

daffybones wrote:Hi!

One entry per person. Smile
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 pm

My guess - Brennan pleads with Booth to give them a chance and the line from TEITB pops up.

Booth - Do you love me?
Brennan - Yes, do you want me to prove it to you?

<Black screen of horror and hiatus anguish>.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:59 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
daffybones wrote:Hi!

One entry per person. Smile

Okay. So I'm going to enter the most "rational" Very Happy
I'm scared to spoil people so if it's too much, just tell me and I'll change the post Very Happy

I think Brennan is going to realise the chance she has and she'll admit her love for Booth but at the same time she'll be scared so she'll run away on a dig or something like that. And she'll come back on season 6 premiere and both of them will have to deal with it and definitively accept that they love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok here is my guess, it contains spoilers so be warned.

Brennan has decided to go on her dig, becuase that's just what she does to get away from everything, and Booth feels that he needs space from her to get his head around this and completely move on from her, so he decides to take the job with the military to help. Brennan realises that if they were ever to be together again nothing would be the same and she decides she can't loose Booth like everyone else.

She goes to stop him leaving and tells him she loves him and doesn't want to be without him anymore. He reciprocates, and tells her that they should still go seperate ways for a while to get themselves together and when they get back they can have more time to work on having a relationship. They kiss and he leaves, with us awaiting the next season.

Anyway, don't know how that will turn out, but it's wishful thinking Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Season Finale Contest! Empty Here's mine

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Actually bonesfanatic19 I could completely see that happening.

I could actually see that all happening everyone's suggestions.

Here is my scenario.

Brennan is about to leave. Something happens that kicks her in the pants so to speak. I have a feeling Daisy is going to be killed off.

She shows up at his door drops her bags at her side and says to Booth "I want to stop running from you and run to you"

They embrace as screen turns to black.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Ok so here's how I see it happening:

Brennan finds out that Booth is leaving to go train rangers, and FREAKS out at the thought of him leaving she decides not to go on her dig, goes after him, and intercepts him at the airport. She tells him that she wants to give them a shot too, He stares at her. and fade to cliff hangery type ending.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Season Finale Contest! Empty What will happen in the finale... My best guess

Post by Dancin' Phalanges Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Brennan is at the airport preparing to leave for the dig and sees Booth from a distance in line to board his plane headed to the military training facility. She runs toward his gate calling his name, but he doesn't hear her and she doesn't reach him in time. She watches his plane take off smiles and quietly says, "Everything happens eventually." Next shot is of her on a plane leaving as well.

If this happens, I hope next season opens with us learning that she followed him instead of going on the dig.
Dancin' Phalanges
Dancin' Phalanges

Number of posts : 13
Say What You Want : Booth: "Just because you said it in a definitive tone doesn't mean that it means anything to me."

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by summer_stars Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 am

I see Bones stopping Booth from getting on a plane. She'll declare her love for him and asking him to stay. He says he can't get out of his commitment with the Army and asks her to come with him and the episode ends. We'll have to wait for season 6 to find out if she did go with him. Daisy will be sent on the dig alone and it ends up being extended (to explain her not being around in case Carla Gallo's pilot is possibly picked up).

:/ That's my guess, but whatever they decide to do I know is going to make my summer seem extra long waiting for season 6.
summer_stars
summer_stars

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://monica-84.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:22 am

I think it will also be an aitport scenario....Brennan will make up her mind that she needs to be with Booth. He is ready to board a plane and she has him "held for questioning" like in the pilot, she walks into the airport interogation room and then we get the line Booth: "Do you love me", Bones: "Yes, do you want me to prove it to you" and then they KISS. Then black screen!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 am

Angela and Hodgins don't go anywhere because Angela is pregnant.
Daisy goes to Malaysia
Sweets get's drunk at the airport bar after Daisy chooses to spend time with a dead guy instead of him and Booth and Brennan seem to be breaking up.
Caroline kicks Brennan's butt and tells her that she doesn't have to worry about hurting Booth because if Brennan ever did that Caroline would hunt her down and not even the squints would be able to identify her body by the time that she was through with her.
Brennan goes after Booth and Caroline has him detained at the airport the same way that Booth had Brennan detained in the pilot so Brennan can get to him in time.
Brennan tells him she didn't go on the dig because he's her missing link in her own evolution and Daisy can have the old dead possible human race missing link in Malaysia all to herself.
Brennan tells Booth that she can't promise him 30, 40 or 50 years yet, but would he settle for a beginning.
And that's enough for Booth to stay.
We definately get a kiss thats just as good or better than that flash back kiss.
Sweets sees the kiss and this restores his faith in love.
But he's drunk and ends up doing something that get's him picked up by airport security or does something that he needs rescuing from cause we need something a bit more light hearted after all that angst.
Brennan and Booth see Sweets is in trouble and run off to rescue him since they realize they are going to need him big time in season 6.
End credits cheers
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:Angela and Hodgins don't go anywhere because Angela is pregnant.
Daisy goes to Malaysia
Sweets get's drunk at the airport bar after Daisy chooses to spend time with a dead guy instead of him and Booth and Brennan seem to be breaking up.
Caroline kicks Brennan's butt and tells her that she doesn't have to worry about hurting Booth because if Brennan ever did that Caroline would hunt her down and not even the squints would be able to identify her body by the time that she was through with her.
Brennan goes after Booth and Caroline has him detained at the airport the same way that Booth had Brennan detained in the pilot so Brennan can get to him in time.
Brennan tells him she didn't go on the dig because he's her missing link in her own evolution and Daisy can have the old dead possible human race missing link in Malaysia all to herself.
Brennan tells Booth that she can't promise him 30, 40 or 50 years yet, but would he settle for a beginning.
And that's enough for Booth to stay.
We definately get a kiss thats just as good or better than that flash back kiss.
Sweets sees the kiss and this restores his faith in love.
But he's drunk and ends up doing something that get's him picked up by airport security or does something that he needs rescuing from cause we need something a bit more light hearted after all that angst.
Brennan and Booth see Sweets is in trouble and run off to rescue him since they realize they are going to need him big time in season 6.
End credits cheers

I definitely like your idea of I can't promise 30 or 40 years but what about a beginning. Very clever. Definitely fits.

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am

Hate to be Debbie Downer, but this is what I think is going to happen:

Hodgins and Brennan have a talk and he is the unexpected one that pushes them closer together. In my opinion, he is the only one that understands how Brennan's logical, scientific mind works and explains love to her in a way she can understand. She finally realizes that she loves Booth and that he does not need protecting from her. She tells Daisy to go to Malaysia alone and then runs and tries to get Booth at the airport. Even though he is going away for a year, she still wants to let him know how she feels. After stopping him at the airport, she pours her heart out to him and in her own convoluted, awkward way tries to convince him to give them a chance. Booth, too hurt from her rejection in the 100th episode and presumably still in a relationship with Catfish, tells her Sweets was right, that they missed their moment and is sorry. He goes to board the plane for his one year military assignment and leaves her standing in the airport, alone and heartcrushed. She pulls out her phone and tells Daisy to save her a seat for the Malaysian trip; she has nothing to stay for. End Credits.

I wish I could be as optimistic as the other posters here and like all your ideas better than mine but we have been hoping for a B&B conclusion in the finale for years now and haven't gotten one. And what did HH say in the 100th? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome." I just don't see them putting B&B together in this finale, especially not if they have a seventh season in the works, as the rumors have said. Crying or Very sad
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 pm

brennan is all set to go on the dig...booth is all set to go to Military training....they have a goodbye that gets steamy...One or the other says..."since were not working together anymore we can have sex"..."I'll call a cab" next day...each are at the airport about to board...brennan changes her mind and rushes to stop booth...as he's rushing to stop her.. they run into eachother..in a crowded terminal....they both agree they can't leave eachother....we see the plane take off....turns out Booth goes to Malaysia with her...He's decided to "Live wide"/

season 6...brennan returns with Booth...later on in the season we find out... Baby booth is on the way!

OK One can hope can't one?

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 am

My scenario:

Brennan's ready to move forward with Booth in the final few episodes. Then, she sees Catherine & Booth together, embracing, kissing, whatever. She thinks she's missed her chance, so she signs up for the dig. Booth finds out about her leaving, knows he doesn't love Catherine like he loves her, so he ends the relationship. Feeling dejected, he signs up with the military training.

The night before she's supposed to leave they confront each other - Booth angry that she's leaving without really consulting him first. Brennan angry because she doesn't know where she fits in his life anymore since he had Catherine (not knowing they're not together). The angst-filled arguement ends up in a passionate kiss. One of them says, "since we're not working together anymore, we can have sex" and the other says "I'll call a cab".

They go back to one of their apartments. Arguement not really resolved but sex happens anyway (I'm super-hoping!!!)Very Happy . Last scene: Booth wakes up to see the clock in military time (like TEITB). Rolls over, but sees only a note from Brennan. She's sorry, she left anyway. She still can't give him the next 20,30,40 years - at least, not yet. He's devastated.

Where the other characters are:

Daisy - on the plane with Bones
Sweets - alone in the diner with her engagement ring. Their engagement is on hold.
Angela/Hodgins - honeymoon
Cam - home with Michelle
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 am

Well, I guess since everyone else is telling what they think will happen in the finale, I'll tell mine:

Brennan sees that Booth and Catherine are happy together, so she makes plans to go to Malaysia. Booth hears that she's going to Malaysia, so he brakes up with Catherine knowing that he will never feel the same way about Catherine as he does for Bones, so he decides to commit to the military to train soldiers. Then Hodgins and Brennan have a heart to heart because they are close friends and he is the only one that understands her logic, so she puts her plans on hold to go tell Booth that she loves him and she wants to give them a shot. They have coffee, they kiss and he leaves.

[center]OR

Brennan goes to his apartment the night before his leaves and he says, "Do you love me?" and she says, "yes, I want to prove it to you," so they sleep together, and then when she wakes up with a note next to her and he's gone. And then it shows Booth at the airport with his saddest puppy dog face on with the 200 extras in the background. OR they sleep together sleep and Booth wakes up with a note next to him and she leaves because admitting that she loves him has to be scary for her.

The other characters:

Sweets and Daisy brake up or put their engagement on hold, so she's off to malaysia and he's in a airport bar drinking and holding an engagement ring.
Angela and Hodgins say their goodbyes and go on their honeymoon and Cam is at home with michelle.

I like my 1st theory the best because it seems more logical and fits in with all the spoilers that we have heard about the finale. And sleeping together seems like jumpin' the shark to much. But I faith in HH&Co. and I'm sure that they are at least going to give us a little something before the season ends.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sanasus Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 am

I've spent a few weeks considering what I think will happen. What is written below is a wildcard however, as I had a random thought that occurred yesterday...

Hodgins and Angela get married in the previous episode. They have decided to go away for a year to travel Europe for their honeymoon. At the end of the episode they say their farewells to everyone else. I do think Hodgins will have a meaningful conversation with Brennan... this is from the sides. What is said will concern Booth and Brennan's relationship but I don't have an idea either what is said, or how it comes up.

Meanwhile, Daisy and Sweets are getting along fine. Plans for the wedding are coming along but then Daisy is offered a job on the dig. She feels this is important to her career and Sweets is accepting of this, if obviously disappointed. They decide to postpone the wedding until after the dig.

I can't imagine Cam having a huge storyline in this episode but I think she'll still be happy in her new relationship. However, she will be worried about the outcome of the next couple in this speculation.

Booth is approached about working as a sniper again (as per sides.) He agrees, thinking this will be what might help him get over Brennan. Brennan has also been offered a job on the dig and has decided to go so Booth doesn't think there is much to stick around for (besides Parker.)Off Booth goes to the airport and as he's hugging Parker goodbye, Parker spots Brennan in the distance... Brennan has come to tell Booth that she does love him. However, they both know that Booth has to go because he would be considered AWOL if he doesn't go (* see note at end!) They kiss and then Brennan watches Booth get on the plane. She waits, visibly upset, for her flight to begin boarding.

We fast forward to a scene in the future (as indicated on the screen). It's a beautiful day, all the regular cast members as there, apart from Daisy. It's a wedding... and it's Brennan and Booth(!) We catch a glimpse of the happy couple and then... *fade to black*

As I said, this is a total wildcard. It doesn't even fit in with the sides but hey ho. Thought it would be interesting. And this *isn't* a daydream/coma dream. It is a snapshot of the future, leaving the question of how it got to that to be solved in the next season. This would leave big changes and a question over the team, which has been hinted at in interviews. I think it's more likely to happen without the wedding but there's a niggling part of me that thinks it will be B/B but this really doesn't fit with the 100th episode. Brennan's just not ready.

* I also have no idea if Booth *would* be considered AWOL if he didn't go. I guessed that he might as he would have presumably signed something before boarding a plane(?) I'm also Scottish and I've heard of people from the UK being put in Miltary jail for going AWOL but don't know about the US. If this happened that this probably would have implications for Booth's FBI career so he wouldn't risk it.
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by yvettelgh Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Does anyone think that B&B would ever join the "mile high" club?

with all the talk of airports and sex...had to ask. It might fit.

yvettelgh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : I believe in fate.
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:25 pm

okay so this is not very scenario like but what the heck

Booth will not join the army, he may highly consider it, but at the last minuet he will not go (he would never leave Bones let alone parker)

Bones will not go away, if she does how ever it will not be for a year

The main issue of the final will not have to do with Bones and Booth maybe leaving.

There will be a major event, most likely a death

The cliffhanger will have to do with the GD or it will have to do with tEitB ties.

Bones and Booth will not get together, at the most it will be an admission of love, or a can you please give me some time, and then we can be together.

there is a good chance this episode is either part dream or has major ties and parallels with tEitB

the 200 extras will not be a wedding or a military thing, maybe a funeral or a wedding maybe a night-club (probably not Razz_.

Last edited by jcn747 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 am

okay...here goes

angela will be trying to talk Brennan out of leaving. she will say that she cannot run away from booth or her feelings for him. she will impart her wisdom and truth on Brennan and help convince Brennan not to leave because she is afraid. Brennan will for the first time be speechless and will just sit back with tears in her eyes absorbing what Angela is saying to her. Sweets will be at the diner with Booth asking him if he is really considering going to be a rangers trainer because he wants to help or because he wants to get away from Brennan for sometime. Sweets, being the good friend/therapist that he is, will bore some thoughts into Booths head but this time, Booth proceeds to tell Sweets that this time he is not going to listen to him. he will say something like, "Sweets, the last time I took your advice, I got shot down. I am not making a fool out of myself twice." He will then tell Sweets that he appreciates his advice, but he just needs to stay out of this. Booth will then leave the diner while Sweets just watches him leave with a sad expression on his face. We will then
see for the very last 5 minutes, Brennan at the airport sitting down looking at her ticket thinking about what Angela had said to her. Dasiy will be next to her talking away about how much she is going to miss her lance-a-lot. Then we will see hodgins, angela, sweets, cam and maybe an intern walk up to Brennan and Dasiy to say their goodbyes. Angela will tell her she still has time to stay, hodgins will say the same but will then look at her face and just say "Alright then, be safe and we will see you in a year", Cam will say "Stay safe, and will most likely say a calocrialiasm that Brennan doesn't understand and will then proceed to say, "Okay, then nevermind, see you
in a year" Sweets will impart some shrinky wisdom and say bye. Then Brennan will look around to see Booth but she has a slight feeling he wont show since things between them are rocky. But as soon as Brennan gives the girl her ticket before she boards the plane, she seesBooth running towards her because he just couldnt let her leave without saying goodbye. He then pulls her off to the side out of breath
and says, "You were really going to leave without saying goodbye?! Does our friendship mean nothing to you?" and then Brennan and Booth will start to argue over that fact completely ignoring the main issue and then he will proceed to say that he wants her to still be his partner when she comes back and that she is the best friend he has ever had. She will then proceed to tell him the same and say, "I cannot picture myself being partners with anyone else." and she will then proceed to give him a hug while she looks and sees Angela's face and Brennan will then hug him tighter and squeeze her eyes shut and will pull away from Booth abruptly, and will kiss him very intensly, even grabbing his jacket collar to pull him tighter like she did in season 3's santa in the slush. And she will run to board the plane leaving Booth and everyone around her in shock. end season 5. =)

i really hope I am close because i really want those socks! lol
im keeping my fingers crossed!
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 am

I love reading everyone's theories, but I don't think the finale is going to be anything like what we imagine.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum