Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by tinkrella Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 am

haha well it better be! when it actually happens on the show it better take up an entire episode!!! lol Razz the script can just say......'improv' booth and bones go at it for 42 mins. lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm

tinkrella wrote:haha well it better be! when it actually happens on the show it better take up an entire episode!!! lol Razz the script can just say......'improv' booth and bones go at it for 42 mins. lol

Oh, yes. When B&B finally get together on the show, they need to dedicate a whole episode to their union!!!! cheers cheers cheers
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

jro54 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:haha well it better be! when it actually happens on the show it better take up an entire episode!!! lol Razz the script can just say......'improv' booth and bones go at it for 42 mins. lol

Oh, yes. When B&B finally get together on the show, they need to dedicate a whole episode to their union!!!! cheers cheers cheers

They'll show a clean version of the episode at 8 on FOX, then have a repeat on a little-known cable channel around 2 in the morning with the footage that was too hot for Primetime. People can pass the time between the two showings by running up and down the streets in their underwear. Razz
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 pm

A wonderful RT by Hart:

NarnaLovesBONES @HartHanson My FanFic readers pressured me into putting B&B together, and now there's nothing to write about. I now understand your dilemma

My only response Rolling Eyes
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:37 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:A wonderful RT by Hart:

NarnaLovesBONES @HartHanson My FanFic readers pressured me into putting B&B together, and now there's nothing to write about. I now understand your dilemma

My only response Rolling Eyes
Pfffffff! That's bull. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:54 am

As for the sex scenes, with Tessa, Rebecca and Cam, there was one scene in bed with Booth to establish the relationship. Everything else was intimate or not so intimate conversation. I would expect them to follow the same pattern with Hannah.

And for the NarnaLovesBone crap: lack of imagination is a sad thing.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 am

We never actually saw Tessa in bed with Booth.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 am

treble21 wrote:We never actually saw Tessa in bed with Booth.

thank goodness. Razz we just sort of caught them at the tail end of something when brennan comes to the door. well....we could assume since booth was putting his pants on and tessa was wearing a shirt.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 am

tinkrella wrote:

thank goodness. Razz we just sort of caught them at the tail end of something when brennan comes to the door. well....we could assume since booth was putting his pants on and tessa was wearing a shirt.

Oh yeah they had sex LOL that's not in dispute, I was just saying that the only women we've ever actually seen Booth in bed with are Cam and Rebecca.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 am

treble21 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

Oh yeah they had sex LOL that's not in dispute, I was just saying that the only women we've ever actually seen Booth in bed with are Cam and Rebecca.

MMm yeah I remember, andI had to bring a truckload of tumms to make me feel a little better Evil or Very Mad
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 pm

bailey wrote:Hart just posted a pic of him, Ian and Emily from set today.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Somebody does need to teach him how to make phonecamera shots... or else his health isn't what it used to be? Kidding of course, I wish him the best of health, and some cellphones do make it hard to make good pics of yourself.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:41 am

This just in.....

promos will officially start airing tomorrow night. The wait is over! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] via web

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 am

I love the Hart retweeted this:

Squeegee_B @HartHanson Are B&B are going to get together this season? Can you tell me so I can save time and catch up on The Big Bang theory? Thanks!
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to HartHanson

Retweeted by HartHanson and 5 others
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am

But damn he didn't answer!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 am

Even if Hart does plan to put B&B together this season, he's not going tell us. He's been very anti-spoiler, ever since he said that there would be a sex scene in the season 4 finale and that it wouldn't be a dream or a hallucination (months before the finale aired) so if it does slip, it won't be from him unless the the scene is already flimed.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:38 am

LOL clearly he didn't answer, he wants that girl to watch Bones not the big bang theory. ( I will be watching both, yay time shifting)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:29 am

treble21 wrote:LOL clearly he didn't answer, he wants that girl to watch Bones not the big bang theory. ( I will be watching both, yay time shifting)

Yes, me too. Gotta love DVR. Although not sure what I'm going to talk about at work on Tuesday mornings now.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm

bailey wrote:I love the Hart retweeted this:

Squeegee_B @HartHanson Are B&B are going to get together this season? Can you tell me so I can save time and catch up on The Big Bang theory? Thanks!
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to HartHanson

Retweeted by HartHanson and 5 others

THAT IS F-ING HILARIOUS! Of course, Hart will use it as - this is why we don't tell you stuff and drag it out - because then you'll stop watching. Evil or Very Mad As opposed to - if you can't give me a reason TO watch, then I'm catching up on the Big Bang Theory.

Maybe someone could tweet him - "Could you please move on and let B&B get together so that I'm not reduced to watching The Big Bang Theory." Or perhaps, "Do you still get Nielsen points if your show is DVR'd - 'cuz I'd rather not suffer through this train wreck you're planning, but I'd like you to be able to redeem yourself and not be canceled." Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 am

Carowline who works on Bones tweeted that director Jeannot Szwarc has arrived to prep epi5. He directed:

- A Night at the Bones Museum (2009) TV episode
- The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond (2008) TV episode
- The Verdict in the Story (2008) TV episode
- Spaceman in a Crater (2007) TV episode

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:13 am

Ooooooo!! Some good news. Thanks for posting elyon. The Verdict in the Story is one of my absolute favourites!!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:33 pm

elyon wrote:Carowline who works on Bones tweeted that director Jeannot Szwarc has arrived to prep epi5. He directed:

- A Night at the Bones Museum (2009) TV episode
- The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond (2008) TV episode
- The Verdict in the Story (2008) TV episode
- Spaceman in a Crater (2007) TV episode

I liked all those episodes.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktbp3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

me too. especially Perfect Pieces. i mean, ZACK!!

Ktbp3

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : "you know how people are grateful when you yell FIRE, but before they're grateful they panic and run into walls?"

"you think Sweets is going to panic and run into a wall?! .....metaphorically, oh."
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 am

Might want to check who wrote them as well. It could be interesting to see if there's any congruency there also. Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

HartHanson (in reply to a fan): Yes, we're going to do the episode in which "Bones solves her own murder" but it will not be ep4 -- probably 6 or 7.

Yes!! I can't wait to see this one.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 am

^haha, me too!

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next