Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! Empty Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am

I thought I would start a thread that everyone can post Hart Hanson's tweets in.

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

HartHanson
@MissaLov3 We will absolutely be seeing Pej back as Arastoo the Squintern.

Yay Cool

HartHanson
.@Allie_Lissa Who is Hannah?

Hmm. Is he just trying to be cute??? It ain't working here.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 am

HH is probably trying to be cute he's also patently refusing to address any spoilers about the SO, why people persist in asking when he's said that multiple times, I have no idea
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 am

treble21 wrote:HH is probably trying to be cute he's also patently refusing to address any spoilers about the SO, why people persist in asking when he's said that multiple times, I have no idea

I wish he'd quit putting the stupid . in front of his replies, it makes it very hard to follow the threads backwards and see what he's replying to. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Hart Hanson - Editing the opening sequences of the first ep ... yup, we've already lied to you. Organic, mutable, shifting, that's a TV series for you
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 pm

treble21 wrote:Hart Hanson - Editing the opening sequences of the first ep ... yup, we've already lied to you. Organic, mutable, shifting, that's a TV series for you

So...it was the TV series that lied to us not HH & Co? (Good to know Rolling Eyes )
Think the TV series could organically mute Journo Barbie and shift her off a cliff? Laughing
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
treble21 wrote:Hart Hanson - Editing the opening sequences of the first ep ... yup, we've already lied to you. Organic, mutable, shifting, that's a TV series for you

So...it was the TV series that lied to us not HH & Co? (Good to know Rolling Eyes )
Think the TV series could organically mute Journo Barbie and shift her off a cliff? Laughing

Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers bowdown
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:

Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers bowdown

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:54 am

Hart just posted a pic of him, Ian and Emily from set today.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Shallow moment: I still love Emily's hair. just sayin.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:11 am

I adore Emily's hair!!! Gosh, she should have done bangs earlier! It looks so good on her.

How many hairstyles can this girl rock!

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Every single one. I can't think of a single look that wouldn't work... well, except for shaved.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 pm

HH posted a twit pic -
Two beauties, one camera, one scene - something like that

Think this is Angela and Cam at Booth's apartment scene????

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:11 am

katharine wrote:HH posted a twit pic -

Yes. If you look in the background behind Angela you can see a black telephone. In the "Clinton" Sides for TMitM (in Booth's apartment) the sides actually state "Also present is a heavy, Bakelite, rotary telephone"

(It obviously has some plot significance? Is that a red bow/ribbon on the top of it?...if so it could be a gift?...Please tell me it's from Brennan or Booth's other "people" and not a social contract from Journo Barbie? Things that Booth would like as a gift beginning with "T"...Ties...Telephones...Temperance Brennan?!!! Very Happy ...Yes, I know I'm off on a tangent! I'm shutting up now! silent )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
katharine wrote:HH posted a twit pic -

Yes. If you look in the background behind Angela you can see a black telephone. In the "Clinton" Sides for TMitM (in Booth's apartment) the sides actually state "Also present is a heavy, Bakelite, rotary telephone"

(It obviously has some plot significance? Is that a red bow/ribbon on the top of it?...if so it could be a gift?...Please tell me it's from Brennan or Booth's other "people" and not a social contract from Journo Barbie? Things that Booth would like as a gift beginning with "T"...Ties...Telephones...Temperance Brennan?!!! Very Happy ...Yes, I know I'm off on a tangent! I'm shutting up now! silent )

It's okay Tink, tangent away! Sadly all this does for me is provide tangible evidence that the sides are possibly correct for TMitM and the squint girls are indeed hanging out with the Harbie in Booth's apartment. puke
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 am

There goes all hope for Booth/Hannah sex possibly not happening. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 am

jro54 wrote:There goes all hope for Booth/Hannah sex possibly not happening. Rolling Eyes

Yup! puke

(Is it too much to hope for that Brennan, during the Jeffersonian/Journo Barbie social interaction experiment (aka, wine/tonic water slurping at Booth's place) will pick up the telephone receiver and say, "Why Hannah? There's a call for you-" wait for Journo Barbie to edge closer and then smack her with that lovely Bakelite, rotary telephonic device (like Diggy got smacked with the case)???...What's that people?...It IS too much to hope for?...Bugger, I knew it! Razz )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 am

jro54 wrote:There goes all hope for Booth/Hannah sex possibly not happening. Rolling Eyes

I think we're gonna see Booth/Hannah sex, but your reasoning here is faulty. Laughing

Sides are changed constantly ... just because one scene from the sides has been shot does not mean that other scenes from the same sides have not changed, or will not change. Sides are early versions of a script, not finalized versions, so even if it doesn't happen often on Bones, which I've been told, it can still happen.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 am

bailey wrote:

I think we're gonna see Booth/Hannah sex, but your reasoning here is faulty. Laughing

Sides are changed constantly ... just because one scene from the sides has been shot does not mean that other scenes from the same sides have not changed, or will not change. Sides are early versions of a script, not finalized versions, so even if it doesn't happen often on Bones, which I've been told, it can still happen.

That what I was thinking...scenes in the sides change all the time. The sides for Bones are usually very accurate, but sometimes a scene or two has been changed in the actual episode...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 am

Oh we will see Booth/Hannah sex. Guaranteed. Hart knows how much we detest and despise this storyline. So he will make it happen just to throw it in our faces. Bastard. puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:03 am

jro54 wrote:There goes all hope for Booth/Hannah sex possibly not hapening. Rolling Eyes
I'm glad I clicked here first. Whatever it is, I DON'T want to know. Mad (maybe I'm waiting until episode six. Rolling Eyes Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 am

Well, all I can say is for once i'm glad this show is on network tv and not cable. That means the sex scene will be little if anything. It'll probably look a lot like booth and Cam and booth and tessa. I think the longest sex scene on bones was brennan and sully rolling around her bed and they were under covers the whole time. THANK GOD. I don't wanna see her sexing it up with anyone but booth thank you very much. Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:There goes all hope for Booth/Hannah sex possibly not hapening. Rolling Eyes
I'm glad I clicked here first. Whatever it is, I DON'T want to know. Mad (maybe I'm waiting until episode six. Rolling Eyes Sad
Ah Joy, I hear you. No
And Tinkrella, I agree: that moaning/giggling under the covers was... brrrr!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no confirmation yet that SOB will be in a 5 episodes arc and then sail away into the sunset. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 am

tinkrella wrote:Well, all I can say is for once i'm glad this show is on network tv and not cable. That means the sex scene will be little if anything. It'll probably look a lot like booth and Cam and booth and tessa. I think the longest sex scene on bones was brennan and sully rolling around her bed and they were under covers the whole time. THANK GOD. I don't wanna see her sexing it up with anyone but booth thank you very much. Wink

We probably won't even see any actual sex. From the sides, it looks like there are just in bed together post-codial like Booth and Cam or Booth and Tessa....And then Booth will probably get a call about the murder and he'll grab Bones and go to Jersey. In all the spoilers that I've read, it seems like Booth and Hannah are going to try to adjust to real life-his job, his son, his ex-girlfriend, and his gorgeaous partner...I can picture Booth and Hannah in bed and then Booth gets a call and he can't attend to all her post-sex activities because he has to go to work.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 am

Actually I think the longest sex scene was the B&B coma dream. Ironic, hey? LMAO
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next