Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:37 am

@TVGuide A pox upon TV Guide for not putting "Bones" on tonight's hot list. A pox, I say. A waggling fist to the heavens and a "WWWhhyyyy?"

Rolling Eyes
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am

RubyRuby wrote:@TVGuide A pox upon TV Guide for not putting "Bones" on tonight's hot list. A pox, I say. A waggling fist to the heavens and a "WWWhhyyyy?"

Rolling Eyes

Oh, good. Twisted Evil Maybe HH can finally see that it just isn't those pesky internet fans who don't like the direction of the show.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 am

Posted today:

Currently doing my showrunner pass at Carla Kettner's EXCELLENT "Brennan solves her own murder" script.The stuff you don't like is MY fault.

Wouldn't it be cool if David would get to be the one to direct this episode...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm

HH just tweeted this:

A weird, unsettling script. I foresee yelling, recriminations, second-guessing, and indignant huffing. And it's not even a season ender.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Well well well. Only time will tell.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 pm

jhi1005 wrote:HH just tweeted this:

A weird, unsettling script. I foresee yelling, recriminations, second-guessing, and indignant huffing. And it's not even a season ender.

Why does this worry me? nervous I'm thinking it's either a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare or B&B get in a huge fight and stop working altogether.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm

jro54 wrote:

Why does this worry me? nervous

the idea of the episode in general made me nervous, Brennan is not a character that is easily understandable, therefore an episode shown entirely from her point of view, is probably gonna go one of two ways, make us relate to her more, or make her character more complicated. Since we are dealing with the people who run Bones, I'm assuming it's going to make her character much more complicated. However I'm still eagerly anticipating this episode
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Why does this worry me? nervous

the idea of the episode in general made me nervous, Brennan is not a character that is easily understandable, therefore an episode shown entirely from her point of view, is probably gonna go one of two ways, make us relate to her more, or make her character more complicated. Since we are dealing with the people who run Bones, I'm assuming it's going to make her character much more complicated. However I'm still eagerly anticipating this episode

I assume that something big is going to happen...like Brennan is going to something similar to what she did in the 100th to spilt fans...like Booth and Hannah get engaged and she gives them her blessing. (God, I so hope that doesn't happen puke)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 pm

jro54 wrote:

Why does this worry me? nervous I'm thinking it's either a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare or B&B get in a huge fight and stop working altogether.

I thought exactly that and the bad thing was that 2 seconds after I thought ''I don't even care'' Shocked
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 pm

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that it has nothing to do with a B/H engagement or pregnancy scare
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Just because this episode is supposed to be all about Brennan doesn't mean that we won't see the relationship drama from her POV...and if there is a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare (which at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen) I'm sure Brennan would probably give them her blessing...because she won't dare come between them once she realizes her feelings. Rolling Eyes That would sure split the fanbase.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

treble21 wrote:I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that it has nothing to do with a B/H engagement or pregnancy scare

Agreed, if the start down that road, you're in total soap opera land. It might not even be about B&B. It is around the time of this Brennan centric episode though, I'm definitely intrigued, I love episodes like this.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm

I wonder what HH meant. I get a bad feeling with some of his tweets. I'm getting tired of hoping for the best.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

I can't imagine it would be anything that BB fans would like, that's for sure. I foresee something that strengthens Booth/Hannah's relationship.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 pm

DoctorB wrote:I can't imagine it would be anything that BB fans would like, that's for sure. I foresee something that strengthens Booth/Hannah's relationship.

That would be right. Its all about how much we are going to dig them, because hey, if Booth, Brennan, the Squints, and Sweets lurve Hannah that much, then who are we to ship B&B?? Because we have been promised eventually? I don't think so. Instead of it being a TV milestone when B&B get together, it will be one of those moments, like, "Oh, those two finally jumped in the sack. Meh, moving on."

Sorry for being snide. We don't even know what HH is talking about. It could be a cracker of an episode, where we finally get some clarity. I"m just rather cranky today. If someone would have told me I'd be bitter about this show a year ago, I would have laughed till I cried.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 pm

LOL RubyRuby. Why would anyone want to ship BB anymore? Booth has a perfect girlfriend in Hannah who doesn't have any missing links like Brennan Rolling Eyes not to mention BB's relationship has gone down the gurgler, there is nothing there left to ship.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

DoctorB wrote:LOL RubyRuby. Why would anyone want to ship BB anymore? Booth has a perfect girlfriend in Hannah who doesn't have any missing links like Brennan Rolling Eyes not to mention BB's relationship has gone down the gurgler, there is nothing there left to ship.

Exactly. Let Booth and Hannah be wonderful, and bring on an SO for Brennan who is perfect for her too. Bring the cases to the forefront, and there you have it. HH doesn't even need to worry about what will happen, and how to write when B&B get together, because they can go back to being partners who attend each other's kids' birthday parties. YAY!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

I could except Hannah and Booth if they gave Bones a real attractive mate. Someone who understands her. I used to look forward to Bones now I almost hate it.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't hate Bones by any means. I couldn't get this upset about it if I hated it!

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am

If there is a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare in the "Brennan-centric" episode, it's not going to be about Booth/Hannah. The focus of the episode won't be about Booth/Hannah's "happiness," but about how Brennan feels about that.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 am

jro54 wrote:I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Just because this episode is supposed to be all about Brennan doesn't mean that we won't see the relationship drama from her POV...and if there is a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare (which at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen) I'm sure Brennan would probably give them her blessing...because she won't dare come between them once she realizes her feelings. Rolling Eyes That would sure split the fanbase.

I have a feeling they've rewritten something we believe to be true about Brennan, and that's what the complaining will be about.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 am

192630 wrote:I could except Hannah and Booth if they gave Bones a real attractive mate. Someone who understands her. I used to look forward to Bones now I almost hate it.

No one understands Brennan except Booth. None of the men she's dated or flirted with. No one has ever loved her the same way Booth did and she's so high maintenance that the likelihood of any 'real' male taking the time and patience to understand her would be an entire other series. That's why her rejection of him was so wrong.

About almost hating it, I'm with you there. It's like an abusive boyfriend you keep trying to justify staying with. Sooner or later the suffering just gets to be too much and you break the tie that binds.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 am

My 1st thought when I saw this? Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad banghead
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:58 am

Eh, I think he's messing with us. Maybe all of his points (yelling, recriminations, second guessing, huffing) are referring to the case in the episode. I see no real yelling happening between B&B when Brennan's all thrilled with Hannah. Rolling Eyes

He does seem to get a kick out of our fanatic loyalty to B/B...
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 am

treble21 wrote:I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that it has nothing to do with a B/H engagement or pregnancy scare

Me too.

I think it's more of a, this is going to be a complicated episode. Anything told from inside Brennan's brain would have to be. Therefore people may have a hard time understanding whatever point Hart and Co. are trying to make with it. And Hart gets yelled at for every episode anyway ... so technically he could tweet this every time he finishes a script. Lol.

If it is an engagement or pregnancy scare (or there ever is) then I'm on board with the this is a soap opera train, and will just give up. But, I honestly don't think that's the Hannah plan. She's just there to move BB forward. Period.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next