Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart tweets spoilers

4 posters

Go down

Hart tweets spoilers Empty Hart tweets spoilers

Post by simonmad Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I think if you believe any spoilers, out of context, you will get angry and stamp your feet for absolutely no reason at all.
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Hart tweets spoilers Empty Re: Hart tweets spoilers

Post by anteater Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:18 am

simonmad wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I think if you believe any spoilers, out of context, you will get angry and stamp your feet for absolutely no reason at all.

This just confirms my belief even more that B&B will be together by the end of the season.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

Hehe. <3 him.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:52 am

But aren't the majority of spoilers taken out of context? Hehe.

Seriously though. My guess is that he's already gotten backlash about the whole Booth/Catherine thing or something, and he's trying to cover up for himself now. I'd love to believe everything will work out for BB by the finale, but that's sort of what we all thought this time last year, and we all know how that turned out.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:42 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:But aren't the majority of spoilers taken out of context? Hehe.

Seriously though. My guess is that he's already gotten backlash about the whole Booth/Catherine thing or something, and he's trying to cover up for himself now. I'd love to believe everything will work out for BB by the finale, but that's sort of what we all thought this time last year, and we all know how that turned out.

I thought it'd turned out fine.... I, well, I've liked this season. It's definitely my favorite season since #1.

And uh, just to point out: he's probably not covering for himself. In fact, if he's anything like other showrunners, he's rolling his eyes and/or pointing and laughing (in the great tradition of JJ. Abs, R.D Moore, Joss...I could go on). Eventually, he'll do what he'll do, and he knows that. However he's already said that they'll end up together, that it's a question of When rather than If (and frankly I believe him because otherwise, we're watching st. Elsewhere, and really, we're not). It's just gonna take some time. In fact, it's gonna be stretched to unbelievable lengths, but such is the nature of television.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum