Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by elyon Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 am

Useful for parsing sides:

@HartHanson I did breakdowns of old Bones episodes. 4 acts & teaser? I'm writing a pilot & learning typical structure from successful shows.

@AmyRButler The new structure is 6 Acts. It takes some adjusting.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 am

treble21 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote: @wellsbones We are working very hard on the "Brennan's view of the universe" episode. It's going to be, um, WEIRD. She's an odd character.

remember how originally this was supposed to be Brennan "solving her own murder" , they really seem to have backed off of that onto this "Brennan's view of the universe" idea ( which btw I like better). I find it interesting how idea's evolve

Which also may explain why it seems to have been shuffled a bit in the lineup. I'm fine with it being later than planned since they seem to be working very hard on it-I think it will be an important episode, so I want them to do it right!

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:46 am

jhi1005 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote: @wellsbones We are working very hard on the "Brennan's view of the universe" episode. It's going to be, um, WEIRD. She's an odd character.

remember how originally this was supposed to be Brennan "solving her own murder" , they really seem to have backed off of that onto this "Brennan's view of the universe" idea ( which btw I like better). I find it interesting how idea's evolve

Which also may explain why it seems to have been shuffled a bit in the lineup. I'm fine with it being later than planned since they seem to be working very hard on it-I think it will be an important episode, so I want them to do it right!

Maybe they moved it closer to the Booth/Hannah breakup?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:59 am

jro54 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I think that IF this ep is supposed to have something to do with the breakup they will move THE BREAKUP EPISODE to accommodate being in synch with this. However, we don't. know if the two have anything to do with each other.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:00 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I think that IF this ep is supposed to have something to do with the breakup they will move THE BREAKUP EPISODE to accommodate being in synch with this. However, we don't. know if the two have anything to do with each other.

I totally agree.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

...yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing some cracks in the Booth/Hannah relationship around Christmas. I don't think it's going to happen all in one episode. I think we'll start to see some cracks in a few episodes before they break up episode...and then Booth will "torpedo" the relationship...most likely because of his feelings for Brennan. I'm just trying to be a little positive...and I really don't think she will be around for the whole season.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 am

I really honestly am thinking Hannah will be around all season. Or at least til February break. I wouldn't be surprised if they push the Brennan ep til the end of the season as well-like they did with Boy with the Answer. I could see them tying it in with the sniper somehow. Or at the very earliest maybe they will do a Christmas Carol-esque episode where Brennan sees her Christmas past-happy with her parents and Russ, present where she is alone and miserable while all of her friends are happy and in serious relationships, and future-happy with Booth. That would seem kind of trite for Bones, but really-a SO love triangle isn't? IDK. Obviously Hannah is a stall tactic-meant to open Brennan's eyes and make Booth realize he just can't settle for 2nd best-but where do they go after that? Go back to dancing around the topic and denying their feelings for each other? Really-no thank you...I'd almost rather they keep Hannah around then go back to that. B&B won't just run to each other-IF they ever get together it will be a season ending cliff hanger-leading into the last season, they will not just throw them together mid-season. So, if S7 isn't the end, then I'm at a loss as to where this thing will go this season.
I've finally accepted the whole Hannah thing now. I still don't like the idea, but hey, it's only TV. It's happening, there is nothing I can do to change it, so may as well quit stressing over it. I have to seriously think about watching the Jersey Shore ep though. Simply for the amount of brain bleach I will need, and the fact that I'm afraid it will lower my IQ....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 am

I'm thinking Hannah will be gone by at least Christmas, between Christmas and Feburary...because I just can't see the team dealing with the sniper and GD all while Booth still has Hannah on his arm...because that's going to be very emotionally dramatizing for everyone. She will probably be gone by the sniper arch...and will probably start getting hints about Hannah's goodbye. Twisted Evil
...and I have thought about the possibility of B&B getting together this season because I'm too much of a shipper not too. Anything is possible. Hart said that he wasn't going to put B&B together until the end of the series...and now, he says that he's willing to put B&B together before the very last episode, so we don't know what he's thinking. Honestly, I have no doubt that Hannah will somehow bring B&B closer-Brennan will come to terms with her season and Booth will realize that he can't move on. The season will end with B&B knowing that they are in love with each other...so I quess it's more likely for B&B to get together this season.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 am

jro54 wrote:I'm thinking Hannah will be around at least until Feburary sweeps...
Very off topic but I see an unpleasant tendency here: first fans were speculating that Hannah will stay for only 5 eps, then it was 6, because she wasn't in the sides of the 1st ep. Then there was an assumption, more like expectation, that she'll be gone by Christmas. Now it's already February... VERY sad. Crying or Very sad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 am

Oh, I wrote at least until Feburary. I meant to write that she will be most likely be gone Feburary, so between Christmas and Feburary is when will start to see cracks in the Booth/Hannah relationship...or maybe even before that. She could be gone by Christmas, if were lucky.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by nclabrat Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 am

We have zero indication that her run is longer than the 5 - 6 episodes that were originally mentioned. They backed away from a number because HH said that is a HUGE spoiler - her length of stay.

I thought sides showed a 'crack' in episode 5 perhaps? We need to see how it's played out.

Don't know if the show/ratings can flourish with her around ..... we'll find out after episodes 3 and 4 - the audience verdict of the SO story.

nclabrat

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 am

I'm going to be so interested Friday morning to see what the ratings are compared to last season and compared to the competition in the same time slot. From Hart's tweets, he sounds worried as he should be. 'Be afraid, showrunner, be very afraid!' A paraphrase by a disgruntled shipper.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nclabrat Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 am

elyon wrote:I'm going to be so interested Friday morning to see what the ratings are compared to last season and compared to the competition in the same time slot. From Hart's tweets, he sounds worried as he should be. 'Be afraid, showrunner, be very afraid!' A paraphrase by a disgruntled shipper.

I totally agree......there are two Bones stories to tell this fall! On screen and the ratings! Even without added competition, the feel for the story is kind of mediocre. imo

I think the SO story alone will drag down the rating some.....but we can only wait and see!

nclabrat

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:13 am

Hart Rt'ed an interesting tweet-I can't copy it from my phone but someone told him House fans are pissed because House and Cuddy are together and Bones fans are pissed that B&B AREN'T together. Then something to the effect of showrunners just can't win. Its a pretty true statement IMO. I'm sure if Hart put B&B together there would be equally negative backlash. House came in 2nd in ratings last night with something like 10 or 12 mil viewers (I forget the actual #) but it was down from last seasons premiere. That worries me if Hart is looking to see the response House gets before he proceeds.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:22 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Hart Rt'ed an interesting tweet-I can't copy it from my phone but someone told him House fans are pissed because House and Cuddy are together and Bones fans are pissed that B&B AREN'T together. Then something to the effect of showrunners just can't win. Its a pretty true statement IMO. I'm sure if Hart put B&B together there would be equally negative backlash. House came in 2nd in ratings last night with something like 10 or 12 mil viewers (I forget the actual #) but it was down from last seasons premiere. That worries me if Hart is looking to see the response House gets before he proceeds.
Actually, he should see it as warning to put them together earlier. The House fandom, was REALLY pissed all of last year because he had Cuddy with Lucus - he then threw them together at the end of season six. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm guessing the jump felt sudden. It did for me when I saw the finale last year...there was no build to it. Sure, I was happy he did it, but having her be in love with Lucus all year and then turn around and be with House gave no time for investment. The audience was already resigned - and drifting away. He probably got more viewers than if he hadn't.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 am

This tweet came BEFORE is "we're not scared and we have a plan tweet."
YEAH, RIGHT! Razz If you goto the article and read the comments that came in on that day, yeah, he's worried!

HartHanson: This is the kind of thing that sends chills: RT @EW If you could only watch one show on Thursdays at 8 pm ...? [Only admins are allowed to see this link] 1:30 PM Sep 16th via web
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am

This is good to know .... someone asked if they had dropped the Brennan centric idea and Hart replied ....

@wellsbones We are working very hard on the "Brennan's view of the universe" episode. It's going to be, um, WEIRD. She's an odd character.

I like that they're really spending a lot of time on this, getting it "just right" so to speak. Can't wait to see what they come up with. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 am

IDK Bones is winning that poll and while I only skimmed through the comments, I didn't see too many negatives about Bones. I think ratings-wise we will be fine. Especially for the 1st few episodes. I can see Bones winning the timeslot this week. It all depends on Hannah probably. I'm sure 3-5 episodes in Bones will lose viewers-Jersey Shore anyone? But I don't think it will be significant enough to make TPTB squirm. What other shows does FOX have that would be competitive in that timeslot?
I'm just not sure what to think of this season anymore. Suspect
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by nclabrat Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:13 am

[quote="joybrennan"]
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Hart Rt'ed an interesting tweet-I can't copy it from my phone but someone told him House fans are pissed because House and Cuddy are together and Bones fans are pissed that B&B AREN'T together. .

I don't watch House....but my impression is that the show was NOT built around the UST between the two characters.
I think you might be comparing things that really can't fairly be compared. Bones dedicates part of most shows to the couple dynamic as well as the partner dynamic. Hart has been overtly teasing for quite awhile! One thing we can worry about, I suppose, is will the network support a second series getting their 'couple' together if this one isn't perceived as a success? Hart will have to have good story.

joybrennan wrote:Actually, he should see it as warning to put them together earlier. The House fandom, was REALLY pissed all of last year because he had Cuddy with Lucus - he then threw them together at the end of season six.

I second this idea - I really think he can't keep the SO around for very long. She has to serve a purpose and leave. Perhaps that's the message to send Hart! LOL If she lingers....people will question the love/viability of B&B.
there is a thin line and if he gets it right, he'll be a hero. If he flubs it - well I read it somewhere else - if he waits too long and gets it wrong - it will be deemed the Bones curse!

nclabrat

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 am

I wouldn't be suprised if the rantings drop after the premiere. I'm sure the ratings for the premiere will be high, but I expect a significant drop in the first 4 episodes after that...because the cases are simply not compelling enough and the relationship drama to keep the average viewer interested...but Hart probably won't care about the ratings. Maybe if the ratings totally tank, he might reconsider his plan, but I don't think that will happen. He's going to go a head with his plan no matter what the viewers think. I'm kind of happy about that because it always makes me think that B&B will end up together no matter what, but we don't know when. It could be the season finale before the finale season or the episode before the very last episode.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 am

[quote="nclabrat"]
joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Hart Rt'ed an interesting tweet-I can't copy it from my phone but someone told him House fans are pissed because House and Cuddy are together and Bones fans are pissed that B&B AREN'T together. .

I don't watch House....but my impression is that the show was NOT built around the UST between the two characters.
I think you might be comparing things that really can't fairly be compared. Bones dedicates part of most shows to the couple dynamic as well as the partner dynamic. Hart has been overtly teasing for quite awhile! One thing we can worry about, I suppose, is will the network support a second series getting their 'couple' together if this one isn't perceived as a success? Hart will have to have good story.

joybrennan wrote:Actually, he should see it as warning to put them together earlier. The House fandom, was REALLY pissed all of last year because he had Cuddy with Lucus - he then threw them together at the end of season six.

I second this idea - I really think he can't keep the SO around for very long. She has to serve a purpose and leave. Perhaps that's the message to send Hart! LOL If she lingers....people will question the love/viability of B&B.
there is a thin line and if he gets it right, he'll be a hero. If he flubs it - well I read it somewhere else - if he waits too long and gets it wrong - it will be deemed the Bones curse!

The only honest comparison to House and what scares the crap out of me for Bones is that House put their leads together and it's the same network. Other than that there are no similarities. If House fails-will Hart dare go down that same path? Will the network LET him?? nervous If House succeeds, then cheers But based on the reaction from last night, I'm honestly worried.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Hart Rt'ed an interesting tweet-I can't copy it from my phone but someone told him House fans are pissed because House and Cuddy are together and Bones fans are pissed that B&B AREN'T together. Then something to the effect of showrunners just can't win. Its a pretty true statement IMO. I'm sure if Hart put B&B together there would be equally negative backlash. House came in 2nd in ratings last night with something like 10 or 12 mil viewers (I forget the actual #) but it was down from last seasons premiere. That worries me if Hart is looking to see the response House gets before he proceeds.
Actually, he should see it as warning to put them together earlier. The House fandom, was REALLY pissed all of last year because he had Cuddy with Lucus - he then threw them together at the end of season six. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm guessing the jump felt sudden. It did for me when I saw the finale last year...there was no build to it. Sure, I was happy he did it, but having her be in love with Lucus all year and then turn around and be with House gave no time for investment. The audience was already resigned - and drifting away. He probably got more viewers than if he hadn't.

I hope so-maybe Hart will decide to cut Hannah's stay shorter than what he had orginally planned for...and for when B&B to get together, he won't just put them together. He needs to have have a couple episodes to built to it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am

[quote="MI_Bonesgirl"]
nclabrat wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

The only honest comparison to House and what scares the crap out of me for Bones is that House put their leads together and it's the same network. Other than that there are no similarities. If House fails-will Hart dare go down that same path? Will the network LET him?? nervous If House succeeds, then cheers But based on the reaction from last night, I'm honestly worried.

You can't really tell what the whole season will be like based on one episode. I think the premiere for House just got a negative reaction because it was boring...and all House and Cuddy did was sit around his aparment and talk about their relationship (and I personally think that fans just lost interest in "Huddy" after seeing a whole season of her and Lucas)...but I don't think the whole season will be like that. I've read a few spoilers for House it seems like they are going to keep things going as usual...except House and Cuddy are together...so I'm sure the ratings for House might go up again in next couple episodes...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Tweeted today:

"Bones fans are among the most loyal in television." [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Sweet words for any show runner. Loyal and NOISY and creative.

Sure fine whatever.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm

RubyRuby wrote:Tweeted today:

"Bones fans are among the most loyal in television." [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Sweet words for any show runner. Loyal and NOISY and creative.

Sure fine whatever.

Don't you just LOVE being taken for granted. Rolling Eyes I hope these first few episodes TANK.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next