Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by mommahurley Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 am

Me too! This seems to be setting up to be a pivotal episode. Add that to my list of things to be excited about!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 am

jro54 wrote:HartHanson (in reply to a fan): Yes, we're going to do the episode in which "Bones solves her own murder" but it will not be ep4 -- probably 6 or 7.

Yes!! I can't wait to see this one.

I was almost excited that they moved it back, just because it seems like such a pivotal ep that I want them to have more time to work on the script.

Even if I skip some of the more painful hannah-based episodes, I'm tuning in for this.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:18 am

@HartHanson what is the official count of episodes that Hannah will be in as of now?

@divine529 Oh, that would be a MAJOR spoiler so I ain't saying how many eps Hannah will be in this season.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 am

^ LMAO he finally admitted there is a Hannah....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 am

RubyRuby wrote:@HartHanson what is the official count of episodes that Hannah will be in as of now?

@divine529 Oh, that would be a MAJOR spoiler so I ain't saying how many eps Hannah will be in this season.

Why does the "this season" part of this tweet worry me?

Then again, I suppose that means there is an answer to this question though. I thought about tweeting him "So how's working with Kathryn Winnick going? Or is that over?"
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

THIS season? What does he mean by "THIS season"?! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Ummmm... just for how long exactly do they plan to have her?! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
HH is such a provocateur!!!
As our Evil King Robert already said, HH's aim in life seems to be giving me a heart attack. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm

mereva wrote:THIS season? What does he mean by "THIS season"?! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Ummmm... just for how long exactly do they plan to have her?! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
HH is such a provocateur!!!
As our Evil King Robert already said, HH's aim in life seems to be giving me a heart attack. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Feeling ill I hadn't read that properly now I need a ly down
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Don't freak out guys, HH likes to play around with the fans.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Maybe she will be the newest member of the squint squad. She could be an "investigative" reporter. James Patterson has an investigative reporter as part of his "Women's Murder Club"...of course, journalists and cops are usually at odds by the very nature of their work...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am

@ShepHerdsTV We have zero say over promos.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I caught the "this season" reference. Please tell me that Hannah will be gone by Jan/Feb max. I'm so not looking forward to this season. I don't like 3rd parties.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Does the other person in the photo look like the lawyer that tried to get Epps off to anyone else?
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:34 pm

future_anthro wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Does the other person in the photo look like the lawyer that tried to get Epps off to anyone else?

Yep but not so from the front, she's a murder vic's relative I think it's in one of the new promos
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:01 am

HH tweeted:

Wow, the Bones fans really pay attention! It's terrifying.

Suspect
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:59 am

RubyRuby wrote:HH tweeted:

Wow, the Bones fans really pay attention! It's terrifying.

Suspect

It's funny how he's just realizing how obcessive we are. I mean, hello?

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Well he said he's not good at linear thinking - which explains a lot. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 am

Tweet from Hart at the Fox party. There is a guy from the new show The Lone Star who is really handsome. Too bad that DB isn't here, so I can counter. Meaning at least to me there is nobody as handsome as DB. Even men think that.. LOL!!!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:29 am

Meaning...DB, like Booth, is THE STANDARD! Smile I think HH has a mancrush on his lead male actor. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 am

crzy4bones wrote:Meaning...DB, like Booth, is THE STANDARD! Smile I think HH has a mancrush on his lead male actor. LOL!
Not surprisingly Smile
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 am

You guys are so right!! If I was a man, I would probably have one too. LOL!!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:46 am

the beaver1965 wrote:You guys are so right!! If I was a man, I would probably have one too. LOL!!!!
Craig Ferguson has crash too. Laughing
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:54 am

Can you just imagine what it must be like for Emily or any other woman to work with this guy everyday and deep down know he is married? Must be hard, because I know it would hard for me.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 am

crzy4bones wrote:Meaning...DB, like Booth, is THE STANDARD! Smile I think HH has a mancrush on his lead male actor. LOL!

I was just emailling a fellow 'Bones' fan and we were talking about Hart's mancrush. He certainly doesn't try to keep it hidden! lol!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:06 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Can you just imagine what it must be like for Emily or any other woman to work with this guy everyday and deep down know he is married? Must be hard, because I know it would hard for me.

I think she does alright. She has a boyfriend and is in love. I love you
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:38 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
the beaver1965 wrote:Can you just imagine what it must be like for Emily or any other woman to work with this guy everyday and deep down know he is married? Must be hard, because I know it would hard for me.

I think she does alright. She has a boyfriend and is in love. I love you

thumbsup
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next