Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by Manjachka Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Can you just imagine what it must be like for Emily or any other woman to work with this guy everyday and deep down know he is married? Must be hard, because I know it would hard for me.
I remember she told how hard to work with David because he is so handsome
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 am

Manjachka wrote:
the beaver1965 wrote:Can you just imagine what it must be like for Emily or any other woman to work with this guy everyday and deep down know he is married? Must be hard, because I know it would hard for me.
I remember she told how hard to work with David because he is so handsome

When was that?
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 am

joybrennan wrote:When was that?
You are her fan. You should remember. Not so long ago.
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:00 pm

OMG!! This is ridiculous!!! This thread is mostly civil, but when somebody says something nice about D Boreanaz, the Emily lovers want to confront you about what was said. Unbelievable.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:06 pm

the beaver1965 wrote:OMG!! This is ridiculous!!! This thread is mostly civil, but when somebody says something nice about D Boreanaz, the Emily lovers want to confront you about what was said. Unbelievable.

I believe she asked because she doesn't remember the comment. Neither do I. I believe the poster didn't answer and rather made a rude comment because they have no idea the answer to the question.

No one confronted anyone. It's obvious to blind martians that you are just trying to cause trouble, which is why I haven't engaged you before and why I'll never do so again.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:11 pm

bailey wrote:I believe she asked because she doesn't remember the comment. Neither do I. I believe the poster didn't answer and rather made a rude comment because they have no idea the answer to the question.

No one confronted anyone. It's obvious to blind martians that you are just trying to cause trouble, which is why I haven't engaged you before and why I'll never do so again.
It was when she told about work on TV. Not so long ago.
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Cause Trouble? Who me!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:32 pm

I do like Emily, and I think David is hot. I asked because I usually here her say they are like brother and sister and the first time she had to kiss David she kept laughing. She got A LOT of flax on the boards for that. DB fans were saying she didn't kiss passionately enough and what the hell was wrong with her. I was just curious where your quote was from because it's different than what's usually said
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm

^i recall her saying in one of the earlier seasons-may have even been from one of the DVDs that the only thing wrong with David is the fact that he's married. But she was laughing when she said it. They were both very flirty in the early seasons. Now they are very close friends, so yeah, I could see where it would be a little awkward for her. Emily and David are both beautiful people. Obviously there is a level of attraction between them. But they are professionals-at least with each other. I would imagine that by now, after 6 years of working so closely the nerves would be gone.
And that's all I'm gonna say about that since this is off topic Laughing
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:31 pm

joybrennan wrote:I do like Emily, and I think David is hot. I asked because I usually here her say they are like brother and sister and the first time she had to kiss David she kept laughing. She got A LOT of flax on the boards for that. DB fans were saying she didn't kiss passionately enough and what the hell was wrong with her. I was just curious where your quote was from because it's different than what's usually said

This is more along the lines of comments I remember, and for the record as someone who has worked closely with an insanly hot dude it's wicked for 2 weeks then you become ....... friends and it really does become like brother and sister (well either that or you hook up) and seen as emily is not an extra martial conquest I'm going to say she really thinks of David like a brother, poor poor girl.
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Manjachka wrote:
bailey wrote:I believe she asked because she doesn't remember the comment. Neither do I. I believe the poster didn't answer and rather made a rude comment because they have no idea the answer to the question.

It was when she told about work on TV. Not so long ago.

That would cover a lot of interviews so it's not really specific, but I have heard Emily mention he's handsome before, not so sure that she said it was hard to work with him because of it though....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 am

treble21 wrote:That would cover a lot of interviews so it's not really specific, but I have heard Emily mention he's handsome before, not so sure that she said it was hard to work with him because of it though....
I'm not her fan. I won't keep her interview. I think I read it in August
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

I love Booth/Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 am

Heads up!

Let's get this thread back on track and start talking about Hart Hanson & Company's tweets!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 am

@HartHanson I was watching the episode where Rebecca talks about missed moment with Booth. Do you think B&B "missed their moment"?

@corgipaz I sure hope not. If so, I've made a very grave miscalculation.

Truer words were never spoken.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 am

elyon wrote:@HartHanson I was watching the episode where Rebecca talks about missed moment with Booth. Do you think B&B "missed their moment"?

Amen.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

RubyRuby wrote:
elyon wrote:@HartHanson I was watching the episode where Rebecca talks about missed moment with Booth. Do you think B&B "missed their moment"?

Amen.

Yep.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 am

Long article on finally getting House and Cuddy together implying that the Bones people are afraid to do this.

#
# Hart Hanson HartHanson

We aren't afraid. We have a plan and we're sticking to it. We are telling our story our way. We don't emulate anyone. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This sounds a bit like bravado or maybe whistling in the dark. I think they are afraid of losing viewers. And they don't emulate anyone? Yet another third party scenario? Oh, please. All writers emulate but some just do it better than others. Maybe Hart's plan isn't as foolproof as he hopes it is. Those pesky on-line, non-normal viewers are getting restless.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 am

elyon wrote:Long article on finally getting House and Cuddy together implying that the Bones people are afraid to do this.

#
# Hart Hanson HartHanson

We aren't afraid. We have a plan and we're sticking to it. We are telling our story our way. We don't emulate anyone. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This sounds a bit like bravado or maybe whistling in the dark. I think they are afraid of losing viewers. And they don't emulate anyone? Yet another third party scenario? Oh, please. All writers emulate but some just do it better than others. Maybe Hart's plan isn't as foolproof as he hopes it is. Those pesky on-line, non-normal viewers are getting restless.

ABSOLUTELY!! I just thought "Oh puh-leease!!" when I saw him tweet that. Rolling Eyes
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
elyon wrote:Long article on finally getting House and Cuddy together implying that the Bones people are afraid to do this.

#
# Hart Hanson HartHanson

ABSOLUTELY!! I just thought "Oh puh-leease!!" when I saw him tweet that. Rolling Eyes

Hmm...I think he has an endgame plan, but the game keeps getting longer, but he won't change the vision of what he thinks the final play of the game should be. For whatever reason he doesn't want to, or can't, imagine anything but the game ending with this one particular play. He doesn't get that if he's wearing out the players on stupid plays to set up "his play" and run down the clock, the execution of that play could be seriously botched and he could lose the game. A good coach knows the goal is the win, and each play is chosen with that goal in mind, not for the darn play itself. (yeah, it's football season, folks! Whoo Hoo!)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 pm

@wellsbones We are working very hard on the "Brennan's view of the universe" episode. It's going to be, um, WEIRD. She's an odd character.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 pm

RubyRuby wrote: @wellsbones We are working very hard on the "Brennan's view of the universe" episode. It's going to be, um, WEIRD. She's an odd character.
I wonder which version of Brennan we'll get: a mix of seasons 1 & 5, steason 3 Brennan...let's just hope Emily gets to sit in on a few of those brain storm sessions. Laughing (I'm sure she gets to alittle)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by royaldinerlurker Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

@JimHalterman I'd love for you to ask Indira Varma on "Human Target" if she'd consider reprising "Pritchard" on the Bones show.

royaldinerlurker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 pm

royaldinerlurker wrote:@JimHalterman I'd love for you to ask Indira Varma on "Human Target" if she'd consider reprising "Pritchard" on the Bones show.

HAHA..I think Pritch had a thing for Booth, Brennan would freak!

This isn't one of Hart's tweets but Hart replied to it:

Dan Harmon: Guys, my Mom has a DVR. She's not choosing which show to watch, she's choosing which to record while watching Bones (for real).

Dan Harmon is creator and exec producer of "Community", one of Bones' timeslot competition...it cracked me up that Mom chose Bones over his show...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:49 am

RubyRuby wrote: @wellsbones We are working very hard on the "Brennan's view of the universe" episode. It's going to be, um, WEIRD. She's an odd character.

remember how originally this was supposed to be Brennan "solving her own murder" , they really seem to have backed off of that onto this "Brennan's view of the universe" idea ( which btw I like better). I find it interesting how idea's evolve
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 am

crzy4bones wrote:
royaldinerlurker wrote:@JimHalterman I'd love for you to ask Indira Varma on "Human Target" if she'd consider reprising "Pritchard" on the Bones show.

HAHA..I think Pritch had a thing for Booth, Brennan would freak!
She'd make a great gravedigger's accomplice...I remember thinking she was GD at first.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next