Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Isn't this episode that Cyndi Lauper is supposed to guest star in? According to an interview with GMMR, she is schedued to appear in the 8th episode. I don't know about this possible engagement/pregnancy scare. There is nothing to even indicate that Hannah won't be anything more than Booth's "girlfriend"...and when think about an interview with HH, it really does seem like Hannah will somehow stregth B&B's relationship when he talks about how Hannah is perfect for Booth, but he belongs with Brennan...so I wouldn't put a B/H engagement passed him, but I do think that ultimately, Booth will come to the conclusion that Hannah is just never going to fulfill him completely.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 pm

jro54 wrote:Isn't this episode that Cyndi Lauper is supposed to guest star in? According to an interview with GMMR, she is schedued to appear in the 8th episode. I'm sort of torn between this engagement/pregnancy scare thing...because there is nothing to indicate that Hannah is going to be nothing than his "girlfriend." We haven't read any articles that read, "Hannah: the future Mrs. Booth?" Of course, we all know that there won't be a wedding, just possibly an engagement...but at this point anything is possible.

Well she was, but now it seems like episode 8 is the Brennan episode and HH said CL was in the one after so I imagine CL is in episode 9
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 pm

I thought HH specifically said that she was scheduled for the 8th episode...but we'll see. Sides are supposed be out tomorrow.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 pm

jro54 wrote:I thought HH specifically said that she was scheduled for the 8th episode...but we'll see. Sides are supposed be out tomorrow.

No he didn't Marisa did and he said... "uh yeah"... and then made the comment about not being able to think linearly (and also at that point said that the Brennan episode was #7 and CL was in the one after) . He is not the most reliable of sources LOL especially concerning these 2 episodes
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:35 pm

I found the article because I was just curious too see what he said...and your right Treble, he didn't specifically say that she would be in the 8th episode...
but he does say that she's confirmed to appear in the 8th episode.

So Lauper isn’t confirmed for the 8th episode?
“Right now she is,” Hanson clarifies. “But the world is an odd place. And she is really, really important to a major plot turn, as a psychic. She delivers a piece of information that is really crucial to the ongoing plot, so we really want her to be there for that."

...but maybe they pushed that episode back because when this interview was taken, I guess the "Brennan centric" episode was supposed to be the 7th episode. We shall see...

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

He also said in this interview that they may not screen in that order. So the Brennan POV episode may be 8 in the filiming but will be 7 or 9 in the screening order. Maybe Lauper is in the Brennan POV episode????

I think we will yell and scream at our T.V's and be unsettled because Brennan will be able to see that she not only understands love but is in love with Booth after internally working it all through in the episode but then decides to not tell him because he is happy with Hannah and she doesn't want to ruin that for him. She may even tell Angela or Avalon but she will not move on it because she believes she had her chance and their moment has passed. This will be made all the more annoying by a look or comment Booth will make to someone else in the episode before or after the Brennan POV ep. that indicates that he will always love Brennan but he cannot wait around for something that may never happen and so he has to make the best of a second best situation. It probably won't be that calous but we will get the idea that he would love to be with Brennan still if she were willing. Just to rub salt in the wounds.

Think about what makes Bones' fans angry etc. 100th, End of Season 4 and End of Season 5. There is a similar thread here. Saying no or a missed opportunity.

It will be obvious and the H-Bomb has already been dropped so I doubt it has anything to do with that.

Maybe it is about the baby again??? That has to come up this season. Nothing is left untouched I believe were the man's words or intent.

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zygomatic Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 pm

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Just because this episode is supposed to be all about Brennan doesn't mean that we won't see the relationship drama from her POV...and if there is a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare (which at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen) I'm sure Brennan would probably give them her blessing...because she won't dare come between them once she realizes her feelings. Rolling Eyes That would sure split the fanbase.

I have a feeling they've rewritten something we believe to be true about Brennan, and that's what the complaining will be about.

I wonder if perhaps this relates to Gordon's observations that "one of them is acutely aware of the attraction and struggles with it everyday" we always assume Bren to be the ignorant one... perhaps not?
Zygomatic
Zygomatic
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Or it could have nothing to do with the fans... it could be the reaction he expects from the cast or crew..... or maybe the critics. Or maybe theres a scene in the script that has yelling, recriminations, second-guessing, and indignant huffing in it.... who knows?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Zygomatic wrote:
treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best. Just because this episode is supposed to be all about Brennan doesn't mean that we won't see the relationship drama from her POV...and if there is a Booth/Hannah engagement or pregnancy scare (which at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen) I'm sure Brennan would probably give them her blessing...because she won't dare come between them once she realizes her feelings. Rolling Eyes That would sure split the fanbase.

I have a feeling they've rewritten something we believe to be true about Brennan, and that's what the complaining will be about.

I wonder if perhaps this relates to Gordon's observations that "one of them is acutely aware of the attraction and struggles with it everyday" we always assume Bren to be the ignorant one... perhaps not?

You know I always assumed it was Booth that was struggling..then I came on here and there have been some seriously valid cases made for it being Brennan that's struggling, but being that it is something that has been discussed at length, it's entirely possible that it could end up being something that causes yelling, recriminations, second-guessing, and indignant huffing.

Last edited by treble21 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Zygomatic wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I hadn't thought about that. I always assumed it was Booth who struggled with his feelings, but after I saw the 100th and read some very valid posts, I think it could possibly be Brennan.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Zygomatic Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:42 pm

jro54 wrote:
Zygomatic wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I hadn't thought about that. I always assumed it was Booth who struggled with his feelings, but after I saw the 100th and read some very valid posts, I think it could possibly be Brennan.

I wont get into my vast problems with the 100th epi, but I always felt like Booth kind of jumped the gun, it didn't feel that natural for me (whereas Bren's rejection did...) I dunno, I have always just felt that she realized the feelings (although I don't think it's the conventional "gets" like we thinnk of it)....
Zygomatic
Zygomatic
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Zygomatic wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Zygomatic wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I wont get into my vast problems with the 100th epi, but I always felt like Booth kind of jumped the gun, it didn't feel that natural for me (whereas Bren's rejection did...) I dunno, I have always just felt that she realized the feelings (although I don't think it's the conventional "gets" like we thinnk of it)....

I know exactly how you feel...and many other posters on here too, but I really don't want to get into this "Booth vs Brennan" debate.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Zygomatic Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:02 pm

jro54 wrote:
Zygomatic wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Zygomatic wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I know exactly how you feel...and many other posters on here too, but I really don't want to get into this "Booth vs Brennan" debate.

lol im way too tired for that hahaha that would take way too much effort right now
Zygomatic
Zygomatic
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Quotes are getting too long.

Same here, Zygomatic. I have expressed my opinion about the 100th...and how Booth's character was portrayed so many times that whenever a topic gets derailed by another "Booth vs Brennan" debate, I just simply sigh and think whatever. I don't even bother commenting...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 am

@HartHanson I was also wondering if you went back & viewed last week's epi to see where some fans were getting the coldness that Marisa said

@corgipaz No, none of us see the coldness. And I watch an episode about twelve times before it airs.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by marebear Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 am

wonderwoman wrote:He also said in this interview that they may not screen in that order. So the Brennan POV episode may be 8 in the filiming but will be 7 or 9 in the screening order. Maybe Lauper is in the Brennan POV episode????

I think we will yell and scream at our T.V's and be unsettled because Brennan will be able to see that she not only understands love but is in love with Booth after internally working it all through in the episode but then decides to not tell him because he is happy with Hannah and she doesn't want to ruin that for him. She may even tell Angela or Avalon but she will not move on it because she believes she had her chance and their moment has passed. This will be made all the more annoying by a look or comment Booth will make to someone else in the episode before or after the Brennan POV ep. that indicates that he will always love Brennan but he cannot wait around for something that may never happen and so he has to make the best of a second best situation. It probably won't be that calous but we will get the idea that he would love to be with Brennan still if she were willing. Just to rub salt in the wounds.

Think about what makes Bones' fans angry etc. 100th, End of Season 4 and End of Season 5. There is a similar thread here. Saying no or a missed opportunity.

It will be obvious and the H-Bomb has already been dropped so I doubt it has anything to do with that.

Maybe it is about the baby again??? That has to come up this season. Nothing is left untouched I believe were the man's words or intent.

My thought on things left undone are the letter Brennan wrote to Booth when she and Hodgins were buried alive in the car. That may surface sometime around Brennan's revelation.

marebear

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 am

@HartHanson when is emily going to announce her pregnancy? how will that change brennan's story lines? will it be scripted?
web • 10/4/10 12:25 AM
 in reply to… 

Hart's reply????

@luckypayne7 You should be ashamed of yourself! Before typing that did you ask, "What would Jesus do?" No, you did not.
web • 10/4/10 1:14 AM
 in reply to… 

Lol. People amaze me.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:19 pm

^ ditto my friend. ditto.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:12 pm

bailey wrote:
@HartHanson when is emily going to announce her pregnancy? how will that change brennan's story lines? will it be scripted?
web • 10/4/10 12:25 AM
 in reply to… 

Hart's reply????

@luckypayne7 You should be ashamed of yourself! Before typing that did you ask, "What would Jesus do?" No, you did not.
web • 10/4/10 1:14 AM
 in reply to… 

Lol. People amaze me.

hehe, go Hart. Seriously. Some people are delusional. Tars all of us with that icky brush and then we have to go and prove we're not all psychos camping outside the actors houses or going through their rubbish bins...

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 am

squarechicken : A little hint about 609... someone is murdered and we figure out who did it. Oh yeah, and someone melts.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:19 pm

thanks for the heads up SN. Rolling Eyes
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 pm

treble21 wrote:thanks for the heads up SN. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy - luv ya, treble! Totally agree! The pregnancy one though is just really disgusting. Like, she just got married - as if the only reason she would was if she was pregnant! This is one time I think HH was too nice! Razz

People read too many of those stupid gossip magazines mistaking them for reality. pale Don't they realize there are like 10 people in a room tossing around stories to go with random pictures submitted by paparazzi? loco Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:40 am

RubyRuby wrote:squarechicken : A little hint about 609... someone is murdered and we figure out who did it. Oh yeah, and someone melts.

What's funny is that someone else (Josh maybe?) posted "Can bones melt? Find out on episode 9." (Or something similar.)

I was like ... yea, uh, guess Stephen already gave the answer to that one away. Lol.

joybrennan wrote:

Very Happy - luv ya, treble! Totally agree! The pregnancy one though is just really disgusting. Like, she just got married - as if the only reason she would was if she was pregnant! This is one time I think HH was too nice! Razz

People read too many of those stupid gossip magazines mistaking them for reality. pale Don't they realize there are like 10 people in a room tossing around stories to go with random pictures submitted by paparazzi? loco Twisted Evil

Exactly! If gossip mags were ever accurate Jennifer Aniston would have like 40 children by now. Lol.

I saw another conversation on twitter were fans were saying Emily had to be pregnant because she got married, "so fast." I wanted to jump in and say, "uh, actually it wasn't fast at all, she just didn't tell you her plans." I just hope these people are teenagers and not adults jumping to wild conculsions.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 am

bailey wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:squarechicken : A little hint about 609... someone is murdered and we figure out who did it. Oh yeah, and someone melts.

What's funny is that someone else (Josh maybe?) posted "Can bones melt? Find out on episode 9." (Or something similar.)

I was like ... yea, uh, guess Stephen already gave the answer to that one away. Lol.

joybrennan wrote:

Exactly! If gossip mags were ever accurate Jennifer Aniston would have like 40 children by now. Lol.

I saw another conversation on twitter were fans were saying Emily had to be pregnant because she got married, "so fast." I wanted to jump in and say, "uh, actually it wasn't fast at all, she just didn't tell you her plans." I just hope these people are teenagers and not adults jumping to wild conculsions.

Sadly, I suspect they are the adults. Her teen fans would know she's been dating him since 2007 and is very private about her personal life. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 am

HH tweets:
Setting up a complex shot with our beloved and crucial standins.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I wonder who will sit where for real. It also looks like Brennan's apartment.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next