Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

+37
sparklyshoes
marebear
Zygomatic
wonderwoman
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
bella
Beliskner
nclabrat
royaldinerlurker
Manjachka
the beaver1965
Blue_Ink
future_anthro
crzy4bones
bones fan 99
jhi1005
Ktbp3
mommahurley
bonesparticulat
DONEWITHIT
elyon
mereva
tinkrella
joybrennan
jro54
katharine
HermioneGirl101
tinge1990
jsgemini
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
bailey
treble21
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
41 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 am

kat0505 wrote:HH tweets:
Setting up a complex shot with our beloved and crucial standins.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I wonder who will sit where for real. It also looks like Brennan's apartment.

I hope Hannah has to work...and it's just the original gang that comes.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: Hart Hanson Tweets ~ Post Them Here!

Post by bailey Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 am

I agree that it looks like Brennan's apartment. I wonder if this is episode 8 ... I'm not sure where a group scene in Brennan's apartment fits into episode 8. Hmmmmm ....
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Time out. That 'pregnancy' tweet is am embarrassment. God forbid a woman should get married because she WANTS TO. Sometimes, twitter disgusts me. If you wouldn't ask/say something to a person's face....you shouldn't say it online.

Moving on (because that tweet just annoyed me SO much) it does look like brennan's apartment. I have a sinking feeling that it will be two couples example booth/hannah....hodgins/angela and brennan at the head of the table. God, I hope not. We don't need any more pointers that Brennan is the 'alone' one.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Yes, I also figured that out; it might be indeed Hodgela, BH and Brennan sitting at the head of the table.

kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm

It could also be Angela/Hodgins and Booth and Cam with Brennan at the head of the table (just to look on the bright side!)

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Good idea. Its better than thinking about Brennan being the fifth wheel in her own home.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 am

Um... My 1st thought about that picture was "what's with all the food?". Immediately followed by "oh god, please don't let that be Booth/Hannah's engagement party" silent Yeah. I went there. Is it bad that I'm seriously concerned they will go down that road? pale
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 am

Do you think it could be the dinner that Hodgins wanted to have to announce Angela's pregnancy? I remember reading something about that. He wanted to have a dinner at FF but maybe Brennan offered to do the dinner at her place? who know?

Now something else makes sense to me...I didn't see this thread until today cause I was away for two weeks in Maui...one day I went online and saw that tweet about Emily...but never saw the response...I asked about it, not knowing whether I had missed some big announcement, and got a response that felt kind of mad..l..now understand why people were upset. You miss a few days here and you feel like you've missed a lot.

I think it's silly how the media and people assume everyone is pregnant...but I honestly think that people would be more happy for them than negative...... ED, JA...all the 200 or so other stars that get this said about them evertime they have a loose shirt or a little bump in their belly. I think people just love to hear about babies!!! So they imagine them all over the place. I'm really happy for Emily that she got married and was able to keep it nice and private. So many stars' weddings get ruined....although I suspect some (those not getting enough attention) actually invite that kind of attention.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Um... My 1st thought about that picture was "what's with all the food?". Immediately followed by "oh god, please don't let that be Booth/Hannah's engagement party" silent Yeah. I went there. Is it bad that I'm seriously concerned they will go down that road? pale

Yeah...I'm still thinking that they might go down that road. nervous I think it has to do with Angela's pregnancy...because in the sides, Hodgins wanted to have a party and announce her pregnancy.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 am

Hart posted this today: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:46 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Hart posted this today: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

cheers cheers cheers thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 am

bailey wrote:

I agree that it looks like Brennan's apartment. I wonder if this is episode 8 ... I'm not sure where a group scene in Brennan's apartment fits into episode 8. Hmmmmm ....

It looks like Thanksgiving to me Smile

anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8