Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

+26
the beaver1965
DBCrazy
ReginaPhalange
Angela
THX1138
Meegs82
19ana89
dawnsfire
lance2376
tinkrella
loserette
CiscoAg
aardvark508
anteater
heirofloki
bones206
HeyHey
ToZiKa
mereva
TinkonBrink
jcn747
jagglebells
treble21
SocksNTies
bugaboo628
30 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 8 Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 pm

mereva wrote:Hmmmmm... Where's another thread with Mama's spoiler gone? Deleted?

I guess it was deleted, that's weird. Unless Mama deleted it herself, but why would she do that? I commented in it and I want it back!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 8 Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by mereva Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Mama didn't delete is on her site so why would she do it here? scratch
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HalsGal Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Wasn't there a spoiler out there about B&B realizing their "love" for one another being pointed out by an "unlikely" source?? Maybe Brennan and Hacker start to get closer and he brings up the whole "you are in love with Booth" bit. Maybe he gets tired of trying to live up to Booth's image (we caught hints of this in TPITP). Any thoughts??

HalsGal

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 am

mereva wrote:Mama didn't delete is on her site so why would she do it here? scratch

That is a very good question. Mama needs to come here and solve the mystery!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 am

HalsGal wrote:Wasn't there a spoiler out there about B&B realizing their "love" for one another being pointed out by an "unlikely" source?? Maybe Brennan and Hacker start to get closer and he brings up the whole "you are in love with Booth" bit. Maybe he gets tired of trying to live up to Booth's image (we caught hints of this in TPITP). Any thoughts??

yes there was! and everyone was assuming it was cam...but it very well could be hacker. Instead of this catherine character, I wish they had just brought Perotta back. She seemed so more than ready to just slap booth and brennan upside the heads and tell them how clueless they both are. Everytime I say the the word clueless I think of Alicia Silverstone. "They're just so totally, utterly....clueless."

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 am

I heard somewhere that Perotta was supposed to show up in S5 at some point. Probably with Gravedigger trial; I imagine she'd have to testify in there about Booth's abduction and the destruction of evidence. So there's still a chance for that.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Now THAT would be VERY interesting. Oh, she totally got just how in love they were with each other. I just rewatched "Princess and the Pear" and I love love LOVE this exchange:

Brennan: Booth gets needlessly overprotective sometimes. I don't understand why.

Perotta: You really don't, do you?

This is immediately following Booth's drug-induced rant about Brennan's soft skin and silky black hair. Best part of the epi!

Here's a shameless bit of self-promotion: I wrote a one-shot regarding the trio, check it out! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Now THAT would be VERY interesting. Oh, she totally got just how in love they were with each other. I just rewatched "Princess and the Pear" and I love love LOVE this exchange:

Brennan: Booth gets needlessly overprotective sometimes. I don't understand why.

Perotta: You really don't, do you?

This is immediately following Booth's drug-induced rant about Brennan's soft skin and silky black hair. Best part of the epi!

Here's a shameless bit of self-promotion: I wrote a one-shot regarding the trio, check it out! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

AGREED!!!!! Very interesting Wink
And that quote is also why i think Booth loved Bones all along, silky black hair, soft skin....... definitely love!!! Very Happy
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8