Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

+18
a_rangergrl2
jhi1005
the beaver1965
jjrobinson73
boneslady29
katharine
treble21
Chocolate Chip
mommahurley
19ana89
Bonesicted
bones_fanatic19
mereva
Gea
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
HeyHey
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

are up on Fox Flash:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I take it this means they'll appear elsewhere v. soon?! Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Yeah.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
*runs off to watch*
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Preview Clips "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm

ok that diner scene? AWKWARD. Hart-FIX THIS!!
I REALLY HATE Hackjob.
Jealous!Brennan
I LMAO when that fish coughed up the skull..
Catfish? The jury's still out there. I guess she's ok in her own, but I do not like her hitting on Booth. Not at all.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 am

OMG! The coughing up of the scull - Laughing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

WOW!!! Did I get it wrong... or Bones has just turned down sex?? That would be a prove of the grown she has made in the last seasons for the people who where saying that the writers weren't showing her evolution!!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:17 am

Well... not that I didn't know that it will hurt but... it's still painful to watch.

And Brennan definitely turned down sex with alien . Wow.
(Now if Booth will sleep with bluefish , I'd like to speak with HH... batterup )
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am

Why is it whenever I see alien my skin begins to crawl?
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks for the link! Smile Just watched the clips.

My first thought when I saw the clip where Booth is almost tripping over that gurney was that Brennan isn't jealous, but maybe she doesn't see what we other see. Maybe she just curious to why Booth is acting so weird. Wink

And then when I watched the diner scene (I saved that for last) I felt a TINY bit better. At first I just felt like WHAT!?!? when Hacker told Booth abt the date as Booth clearly didn't like it (for several reasons I assume). When she said that "code for sex" Booth looked really hurt to me, but Brennan then asked if it was ok to talk like that before continuing (this would the "old" Brennan never have done IMO).

And when she said no to the "play date" as she though Hacker was asking her out for sex, that to me seemed to make Booth a tiny bit relieved at least. Brennan made sure to explain that she had checked with Angela that saying yes to coffee wasn't a code for sex.

AND later when Booth said he has a date too at least I think it appears Brennan isn't THAT thrilled abt it as she pauses a little before saying "good" and then she interups Booth when he says that when Catfish is eliminated as person of interest...and change the subject. Before she changed the subject I got a feeling Booth was like rubbing it in sort of that he has a date too. Smile

Maybe this epi will be fun to watch even though the scenes with Booth/Catfish and Brennan/Hacker will might make me a bit nauseous. I'll keep a pillow by my side so I can hide behind it if it gets too unbearable (to prevent the nausea). Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 am

Gea wrote:WOW!!! Did I get it wrong... or Bones has just turned down sex?? That would be a prove of the grown she has made in the last seasons for the people who where saying that the writers weren't showing her evolution!!
You got it right. Smile She turned down sex with Hacker. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:Why is it whenever I see alien my skin begins to crawl?
lol!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:53 am

Bonesicted wrote:... when I saw the clip where Booth is almost tripping over that gurney...
That moment disturbed me the most. Did he really need to act like a fool? He's not in a high school anymore. And Catfish shouldn't be that happy about this. Uuuuuuuuh!
And it's somehow... I don't know... too fast: he just told a woman he loved for years about his feelings - and now he's already all gaga around another one he just met a few days ago? Yuck. puke It it as if he wasn't that interested in Brennan or at least it's what Brennan could think now. pale
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 am

mereva wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:... when I saw the clip where Booth is almost tripping over that gurney...
That moment disturbed me the most. Did he really need to act like a fool? He's not in a high school anymore. And Catfish shouldn't be that happy about this. Uuuuuuuuh!
And it's somehow... I don't know... too fast: he just told a woman he loved for years about his feelings - and now he's already all gaga around another one he just met a few days ago? Yuck. puke It it as if he wasn't that interested in Brennan or at least it's what Brennan could think now. pale

That's the same sort of thing I was thinking when I saw this...
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 am

Doesn't the preview also show Booth tripping over something when bluefish asks him out?? WTH Booth? How old are we? It's not your 1st date.
I thought last week was awkward. I have a feeling this week is going to top it. puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:18 am

Was it just me, or did Booth look really worried when Brennan (and Hodgins) were in the tank?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 am

19ana89 wrote:Was it just me, or did Booth look really worried when Brennan (and Hodgins) were in the tank?
He felt uneasy at the very least. Though now I can't tell for sure why: because he was worried about Brennan or about the case (unfortunately, it's a possibility, too No ).
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:29 am

God I hate this. Clearly it is not ok with either of them. UGH...so hard to watch.

Please get this storyline over and done with soon! I may lose my lunch!

Honestly I thought -she was going to be a Brennan look-a=like, but she's really not. She's too tiny and has a squeeky voice. She seems dumb even when she's talking smart. I think she looks old too. Like she's way older than she's playing with a lot of makeup and botox trying to cover it! Don't like her looks at all, the only thing is pretty eyes like Brennan, but there's nothing behind them.

Booth....don't let your eyes be caught by shiny baubles!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 am

Double post

Last edited by Chocolate Chip on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 am; edited 7 times in total
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 am

^ Rena is 41?, I think, she looks very good, imo. She's a very accomplished actress, been in a ton of shows. Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:37 am

mereva wrote:
I was actually thinking abt that. I mean Booth is a good looking guy, that he must know. Or has he been in love with Brennan so long he has forgotten abt that? Wink Besides how come he hasn't been asked out by other women more times over the past 5 years. I assume in "real life" when a guy look the way Booth does there'd be lots of females asking such a guy out. Wink

How come they make Booth behave like that? It's almost like the guys acted in high school when they'd asked a girl out who turned out not interested, then the guys became "overly" interested in another girl like 5 minutes later. I can understand that from a teenage boy but from a 40 yrs old man (or how old is Booth)? Shocked
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:38 am

"Angela told me coffee wasn't code for anything" LMAO I have been saying that since the sides came out Smile

The scenes in the lab and the diner are both wicked awkward.

I think Booth was worried cause Hodgins and Brennan were in a tank with a hammerhead shark.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 am

19ana89 wrote:Was it just me, or did Booth look really worried when Brennan (and Hodgins) were in the tank?
In the preview Brennan says "there's nothing to be afraid of Booth" when she's in her diving equipment, so maybe he's afraid of sharks perhaps? :/
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 am

I don't have anything against this actress - I always separete and never mix up a character and an actor - but all my tolerance toward RS doesn't make it any easier to watch this ep.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:42 am

I am so glad that we got to see the rest of that clip with B&B at lunch and she says no to Hackers "play date". That bothered me with the initial clip.

I love that Booth is so awkward. I think that he really isn't the "cocky" person we think he is. I have a feeling that if HH is trying to tell us that Booth has just as many insecurities as Brennan. Remember Jared telling Brennan when they went on their "date" in Season 2 or 3 that Booth "stayed under the ridge line - that's why he made a good sniper" and that Jared "like to run that ridge". That's why Jared kissed Brennan and Booth never pushed for their relationship. I think he's just as scared underneath all that bravado as she is. Maybe if we find out more about Booth's family in Season 6 we'll learn that.

But I do think that we see Brennan's jealousy, in a subtle rational way. She's not gonna be jealous like most woman would - you know - yell, scream, catfish fight, stomp off. Hers will be much more awkward, she'll change the subject or make some rational comment. Like she said to Booth - he couldn't date a person of interest. In her rational mind, that's most woman's way of saying - I don't want you dating at all!!!!

I have always felt with this show that you have to be able to read between the lines and see the clues in their characters. I think most people that have watched the show from the beginning see that. That's where I think HH is a genious showrunner in directing his writing staff.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:43 am

Bonesicted wrote:How come they make Booth behave like that? It's almost like the guys acted in high school when they'd asked a girl out who turned out not interested, then the guys became "overly" interested in another girl like 5 minutes later. I can understand that from a teenage boy but from a 40 yrs old man (or how old is Booth)? Shocked
Stupid, isn't it?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 am

Okay.
Firstly, I don't blame Booth for stumbling into gurneys with dead bodies on or tripping on furniture when bluefish is staring at him like THAT Shocked (That look has me imagining the theme to Jaws...I'd run and trip over my office chair too if she looked at me like that...'course then I'd pick up the office chair and use it as a weapon to throw at her...but...that's just me! Very Happy )

Secondly, you know although I'm happy that there'll be no sex with alien and bluefish told Booth that she's not interested in him for the sex (Tsk! Yeah right! Whatever Luv! Razz ) At the same time it's kinda sad. (No, really, run with me on this!) All the time B&B have had sex with other people (Rebecca, Cam, Sully, Mark the Deep Sea Welder...) They've still had each other for everything else...for the "Coffee" (Ange my friend, you are SO wrong with the "Coffee" just being "Coffee"...have you ever seen BB doin' "Coffee"??? I rest my case! Very Happy ) It's kinda sad that thery're both trying to replace the surrogate/coffee part of their relationship. But, it ain't gonna work I tell you! 2Tup
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next