Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo for "The Predator in the Pool"

+13
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
CiscoAg
DONEWITHIT
19ana89
anteater
tinkrella
jjrobinson73
booth fan
jhi1005
treble21
bugaboo628
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Promo for "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Promo for "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:13 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

if you are having problems with that link (some people are) you can view it through this one:

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Promo for "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Promo for "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 am

already said this in the show discussion thread but
No bones it's not ok.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Promo for "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Promo for "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by jhi1005 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 am

The promo seems to be trying to sell this as a light hearted episode-which, IMO, would be the biggest disappointment of all.

Definitely second the "it's not okay Bones comment" Brennan, if you have to ask, you already know the answer.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:35 am

The promo makes me want to watch this episode more!!!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 am

Did she say she and Hacker had sex? I saw the promo on TV...I can't youtube to work..says I need to upgrade flash?!?

Anyway....I just don't get this!!! I mean..where is the chemistry from before between David and Emily? I mean....even if they are on the outs in the show (B/B)....shouldn't DB and ED still have chemistry?

I didn't like tonights show...and I am not sure if I will like next weeks show.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:50 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Did she say she and Hacker had sex? I saw the promo on TV...I can't youtube to work..says I need to upgrade flash?!?

Anyway....I just don't get this!!! I mean..where is the chemistry from before between David and Emily? I mean....even if they are on the outs in the show (B/B)....shouldn't DB and ED still have chemistry?

Jenn

Try viewing it through this link

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:55 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Did she say she and Hacker had sex? I saw the promo on TV...I can't youtube to work..says I need to upgrade flash?!?

Jenn

she said " when andrew invited me to the play, I thought it was code for sex"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks!! I went back and viewed Bugs new link!!

THANKS BUGS!!!

Anyway....I hope...hope...HOPE she didn't go there. I mean..really. HELLO!!!! Booth vs. Hacker?

I will say, I have made some pretty dumb moves in my life...but geez.

I dunno. I hope that I see the payoff that SN and HH et al. are promising.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm

code for sex? lol i think brennan knows it's not ok. you can tell she looks pretty....hesitant. but old habits die hard and now they have to basically re-chart their entire territory.

that's interesting....in the sides she asks him back at the aquarium I thought? not in his office. is booth all falling over because she reminds him so much of brennan? he's never been that way over girls fawning over him.

they are playing it off like a "funny" episode...but something tells me it wont be AT ALL. kinda like the pain in the prodigy was the saddest thing EVER and they made it seem like it was super fun amish country stuff.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm

they almost always make the promo's seem like the episodes are just laughs all around.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 pm

honestly, I'm looking forward to watching Booth try to move on. Brennan has told him that she doesn't love him and doesn't want to give a relationship a try so who can blame him? Good for him for finally following through. And besides, we know it isn't going to last.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 pm

If I remember correctly from the sides, she asks him out in his office first, he refuses b/c she's part of an open investigation, then towards the end when things have been wrapped up he's back at the aquarium and she asks again, he's still hesitant and she says something about it just being lunch.

Girl knows what she wants, I'll give her that.

I did love Rena Sofer on GH (which I didn't realize was so damn long ago until just now), so I'm going to try and enjoy this as a bump in the road, but since I believe she is on for only one episode (although mentioned in others) it's a temporary bump.

Now will someone PLEASE get rid of Hacker? He looked so goofy in this promo.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm kinda afraid of this episode... I know that B&B eventually hook up, but how long will Hacker and bluefish girl be in the show? I dreading the episode.... Please reassure me everything will be ok soon!!! Or tell me something to calm me down! I'm kinda freaking out cuz I don't wanna see the episode, but I will anyways since it's Bones... but I'm scared!!! WHAT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm

19ana89 wrote:I'm kinda afraid of this episode... I know that B&B eventually hook up, but how long will Hacker and bluefish girl be in the show? I dreading the episode.... Please reassure me everything will be ok soon!!! Or tell me something to calm me down! I'm kinda freaking out cuz I don't wanna see the episode, but I will anyways since it's Bones... but I'm scared!!! WHAT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!

bluefish is only on one episode this season, and last I heard this is Hackers last guest appearance this season as well, so unless someone throws a curve at us they aren't in anymore eps ( and given the guest cast list for the last 2 eps I can't imagine it would be in the budget for that to happen at all) So I think it's a safe bet neither of them would be on our screens at least until Season 6.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm

I want them to break up this episode though... Sad I'm hoping... lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:02 pm

19ana89 wrote:I want them to break up this episode though... Sad I'm hoping... lol.

I think ..... it's a possibility.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

if you are having problems with that link (some people are) you can view it through this one:

Thanks so much for posting this but I am going to pass...my username gives me away... Twisted Evil
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm

treble21 wrote:
19ana89 wrote:I want them to break up this episode though... Sad I'm hoping... lol.

So, you think this is the only episode you see fish girl (puke) , and/or the last episode we see Hacker (puke) ? I hope I hope... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:17 pm

No Bones, it's not okay.

Also, when Booth said "I'm that guy" that was his code for I-actually-love-you sex. Which I'm sure he still stands by.

Ugh, sorry guys I'm just venting past my bedtime. Don't mind me.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Ugh. Can I just say again how I think hackjob is just a freaking douche bag??? And Brennan? WTF. I'm not liking her very much right now.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Looks like a good episode! And is Brennan out of her freaking mind? "Code for sex"? I feel sorry for her.
A man, Seeley Booth, tells her he KNOWS she is the woman for him, has been since the first time he saw her, and will always be, and she says she "can't" be with him loco
Hacker is his BOSS! He does not need to know that the woman he loves might be having sex with his BOSS! No thumbsdown thumbsdown

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 pm

19ana89 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

So, you think this is the only episode you see fish girl (puke) , and/or the last episode we see Hacker (puke) ? I hope I hope... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Yes I think it's the only time we will see Catherine this season and also very likely it's the last time we see Hacker..... onscreen anyway, I'm sure they will be referred to in episodes but we shouldn't have to watch them on our tv's

Last edited by treble21 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm really really hoping the scene goes something like this
Brennan:"When Andrew invited me to the play, I thought it was code for sex....."
Booth: "Oh"
Brennan" Is it ok for us to talk like this?"
(the rest of the scene is my made up fantasy ending of it LOL)
Booth: " Umm yeah sure it's ok"
Brennan: " Well anyway that's why I said No, to him, because I was uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with him"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 pm

treble21 wrote:I'm really really hoping the scene goes something like this
Brennan:"When Andrew invited me to the play, I thought it was code for sex....."
Booth: "Oh"
Brennan" Is it ok for us to talk like this?"
(the rest of the scene is my made up fantasy ending of it LOL)
Booth: " Umm yeah sure it's ok"
Brennan: " Well anyway that's why I said No, to him, because I was uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with him"

haha I hope it's like that because the thought of them together makes me feel very puke
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 am

As everyone else has said, No Brennan it's not ok! Ewww I forgot how gross Hacker is.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

"No we don't need a boat." LOLOLOL!

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum