Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

+26
the beaver1965
DBCrazy
ReginaPhalange
Angela
THX1138
Meegs82
19ana89
dawnsfire
lance2376
tinkrella
loserette
CiscoAg
aardvark508
anteater
heirofloki
bones206
HeyHey
ToZiKa
mereva
TinkonBrink
jcn747
jagglebells
treble21
SocksNTies
bugaboo628
30 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

More casting sides added to link on 2/1

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by SocksNTies Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

I am pleased that Booth is considering a date with a pretty lady doctor. It will be good for him to get some perspective. I can already tell that this feels temporary, but Booth does need female company so that Brennan can be jealous. I suspect Brennan's decision to have coffee with Hacker is a reaction to the jealousy she feels.

I know that most people strongly dislike Hacker, but I kind of like the banter between him and Brennan in these sides. Hacker seems pleased by Brennan's lack of pop cultural knowledge rather than irritated by it. Not that Booth doesn't appreciate Brennan's more endearing qualities, but it wouldn't hurt the man to take a few tips from his boss.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by treble21 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 pm

you. have. got. to. be. kidding. me! Suspect No just NO! to these sides....that is all I'm gonna say right now regarding the horribleness of this episode. On the bright side Booth feels like I do about shark week!!!

Booth: Shark week, where they do nothing but make you afraid of sharks.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:09 pm

We only have a partial part of the story. That's not enough to make a decision on whether or not Brennan and Booth decided to call it quits. Emily said that the direction that their relationship takes is a good one. Maybe after their dates they decide that they only want each other and no one else compares. We don't have the facts and I refuse to jump to conclusions. (This is really just me trying to stay calm). Trust me, they would not marry Booth and Brennan off to other people. The angry mob of fans would hunt Hart down and do some serious damage. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not permanent.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 pm

ok I'm back and a little less angry now.... Movement is what I wanted so I guess I can't really freak out that much about it, plus this is only a couple pages of the sides, we really don't know how the epi ends, It has the potential to end with them realizing that they really don't want to date anyone else. My biggest fear though is that it's gonna end with Booth out on that date and Brennan sitting there telling Ang, Cam and Jack that she's in love with Booth, that would just break my heart...... Plus I have to sit through Hacker hitting on Brennan again. I like Hacker.... In scenes with Booth and the Hoover, that's it, I don't like him anywhere near Brennan, watching them is awkward and uncomfortable for me.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Okay, so after reading the sides, something doesn't add up. In the Proof in the Pudding, Brennan could have cared less about Hacker, but all of a sudden she wants to date him? I'm telling you people... something is not right. Catherine will probably catch on to the fact that Booth is in love ewith someone else (for some reason, women on TV can always sense when a man's heart lies somewhere else). *crosses fingers*. And hopefully Cam, Hodgins, and Angela will be able to knock some sense into Brennan.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:56 pm

There is an uproar on the spoilers blog regarding these sides, I find it strange that the consensus over there is GO BOOTH and Boo Brennan? I think the feeling ( which I completely disagree with) is that Booth deserves to have some company because Brennan dates left and right...... Ok to be fair Booth hasn't dated on screen since season 2 but in the last year (or just over a year) Brennan has dated 2 guys , Jared and Hacker , Booths brother and his boss. my theory is that she thinks she can't have Booth so she's trying to find an acceptable alternative , whereas in the past Booth has gone the opposite direction, he's completely shut himself off. I don't think either reaction is a good thing, but I don't see how dating others is a good thing either .... Unless of course we get to see one of them finally break ( this could lead to an fight of epic porportions between B/B)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:59 pm

jagglebells wrote:Okay, so after reading the sides, something doesn't add up. In the Proof in the Pudding, Brennan could have cared less about Hacker, but all of a sudden she wants to date him? I'm telling you people... something is not right.

Hey for all we know she could be having coffee with Hacker to tell him she's not interested. Coffee tends to have a "discussion" conotation to it. ( am I grasping at straws?)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Guys dont worry!!! hart aint dum nor is ED DB, they all know we hate bones going on dates, i rly dont think they are going to do anything rash this far into B&B's relationship. I can see bones going out with hacker out of jealousy, or she could seriously be going or coffee, and i think she will confess how much she did not like booth going on a date, making a cute scene. Of perhaps, bones talks to hacker about something to do with booth, then booths gets the wrong impression goes on a date himself then they realise what happened, and once again cute scene Wink
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Oh Joy!
Do I have to endure Hacker again?
What is it with the big forehead man?
He's like terminator...or a cockroach...he just will not die...or go away! Laughing
(Someone...Quick! Poison his coffee! Or better yet...want me to get the poisoned cookies out again? Razz )

And aren't we all interested to know how Brennan's "coffee" with Hacker went? (wait until she finds out she has a new sexy scientist as a rival!)
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 pm

WHAT?! Are you kidding me, HH?! It's 5x18, for heaven's sake! WHAT's with the third parties all of sudden?!?!?!?!?!
NO. Just NO! I'm actually not that worried about Hacker but I'm very, VERY worried about this scientist girl. Booth, it's this simple: are you in or are you out?! Do you love Brennan or not?!?!
WTF, HH?!

Tinkon, your cookies are good but seem to be not "good" enough for some crazy authors... Where was that baseball bat again?..[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Those sides made me want to puke!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm

mereva wrote:WHAT?! Are you kidding me, HH?! It's 5x18, for heaven's sake! WHAT's with the third parties all of sudden?!?!?!?!?!
NO. Just NO! I'm actually not that worried about Hacker but I'm very, VERY worried about this scientist girl. Booth, it's this simple: are you in or are you out?! Do you love Brennan or not?!?!
WTF, HH?!

Tinkon, your cookies are good but seem to be not "good" enough for some crazy authors... Where was that baseball bat again?..[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Those sides made me want to puke!
Sit down next to me then, we can do it together......like a puke-party
OKay anyone else finding that thought disgusting?
Anyway back to topic......I really really really don't like how this looks right now.
As you all know I'm always trying to keep the angry mob at bay, but this time I guess I might actually book Rob and his friends the flight......if HH pulls that off, he deserves it......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Ah yes Mereva...Perhaps you are right?
Alas, the big forehead man is too mighty for my poisoned cookies (darn it!)
(and since you've whipped out you love triangles pic...thought I'd get mine out as well!)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
(Yeah, I know this pic only works if the new sexy scientist it blonde...*pauses* Just stopped to think about that one for a second there...What are we...back three seasons ago? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes and again for good measure Rolling Eyes )

I can only assume from this new love quadrangle that Brennan realises she loves Booth, thinks he does not love her and proceeds to make all our lives miserable by dragging Mr Stupid Face Big Forehead Man back into the picture? Meanwhile in Boothville, Booth's still in love with Brennan but thinks that she does not love him...enter stage left Miss Sexy Scientist... Rolling Eyes
I'm off folks to stick bubble wrap around any and all hard surfaces and sharp edges... I have an overpowering need to *HeadDesk* right now!!!
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:I can only assume from this new love quadrangle that Brennan realises she loves Booth, thinks he does not love her and proceeds to make all our lives miserable by dragging Mr Stupid Face Big Forehead Man back into the picture? Meanwhile in Boothville, Booth's still in love with Brennan but thinks that she does not love him...enter stage left Miss Sexy Scientist... Rolling Eyes
Now I really want to cry. No kidding there. I suddenly got very red eyes.
To my family: ...Nope, those are not my tears, it's just raining....
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Least favourite plot device EVER. I'm with you girls. NO TO LOVE TRIANGLES/QUADRANGLES. Whatever.

Ugh.

I don't need to say anything else, because it's already been said. Just ugh.

Makes getting the sides for the next episode seem kind of important now?!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 pm

After some time to cool down, I think it might be possible that they are fake?

okay not really......

what about 'it looks worse than it is'?

maybe that's it.....it just looks like the dumbest idea HH ever had......that has to be it

please?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm

HH ruined my weekend.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 am

Well, at least we have fanfiction. Maybe Sweets had something to do with them "dating" other people. In one episode their pretending to be husband and wife, and then in another episode their dating other people, so maybe this is like a trial to see which they like better? Do they really want to give their relationship a go, or would they rather see other people? (Personally, I think that there will be a little jealousy involved, and I am VERY interested in seeing Brennan's scene with Hodgins, Angela, and Cam.)

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

Don't know. I just... I don't know!!! It is bad.
And this 'date' thing and the scene with Hodgins, Angela and Cam seem to be at the very end of the episode. So possibly there's no resolve for this torture in this ep. Sad I don't feel good, people.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 am

What is the airing day for this ep?!?!?! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S April 1st!!!!! PLEASE! Could it be so?!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 am

It would be the second one AFTER the 100th episode. This one should air April 22. However, we still have 4 left after this one, so things could clear up Smile

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:57 am

after readin it for the 3rd time I think I finally calmed down enough to see some not too bad parts in this......

If nothing happens between them anyway it is only fair that Booth goes on dates as well and maybe that will be what makes them realize that they are in fact in love with each other.....or it makes Bren realize that she loves Booth, because he already knows.
And I actually think, that Hacker wasn't too bad in that epi as far as I can tell. I won't start to like him, that's for sure, but with him we know what we can expect and that's better than yet another guy for Brennan.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 am

If anyone noticed, I think that they cut out the coffee scene... Well, it has a big X through it... I think that means that they cut it out...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 am

bones206 wrote:If anyone noticed, I think that they cut out the coffee scene... Well, it has a big X through it... I think that means that they cut it out...

unfortunatly not
the X is just there because the scene wasn't important for the person who got the script
at least that's what I think it means

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 am

jagglebells wrote:It would be the second one AFTER the 100th episode. This one should air April 22.
So it's not a joke. Sad Sad Sad My heart hurts.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next