Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

+26
the beaver1965
DBCrazy
ReginaPhalange
Angela
THX1138
Meegs82
19ana89
dawnsfire
lance2376
tinkrella
loserette
CiscoAg
aardvark508
anteater
heirofloki
bones206
HeyHey
ToZiKa
mereva
TinkonBrink
jcn747
jagglebells
treble21
SocksNTies
bugaboo628
30 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 6 Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by mereva Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 am

Ah... daddy's girl...so sweet... SURE! Twisted Evil She'll tear this woman to ribbons!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 6 Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 am

THX1138 wrote:
mereva wrote:And what if Brennan will think that Booth is happy with that woman? What if she'll think that she's not good enough for him? She'll back off for his happiness and as result of it go into her shell again.
I just don't see it. If Booth and Brennan were in a more fragile place, or if this was Booth and Christine's third date and not a lunch date, then maybe, but let me ask the question another way: What if she comes back from coffee with Hacker and she goes on and on about how much fun they had, how she really enjoyed their time together, and how they plan on going on a real date? Booth wants her to be happy, he's stepped aside before with Sully, wouldn't he bow out and let Hacker take Brennan away from him? Of course he would, he's done it before, but we don't seem too concerned about that because why? Because he's the strong one? He's supposed to wait no matter how long it takes?

Even Atlas groaned under the weight of the heavens and he took a break first chance he got. I think this is Booth's groan. He's getting tired of waiting for Brennan, tired of seeing her date other men, and just plain tired. It's pretty obvious by now he's not going to make a move that would jeopardize their friendship or partnership unless he's pretty sure it won't do either, so I think he sees this lunch date is something he needs to do for himself, and I think he thinks Brennan won't care. If she does it might be just what he needs to get off his ass and do something. If she doesn't maybe he should think about walking away. Five years, it's time to fish or cut bait. They either make it or they don't, but I'm not waiting until Season Six to find out.

king RM

I disagree with the possibility of Booth thinking he should step away...not this time. No, he would NOT "bow out" for Hacker, IMO. Yes, he's done it before but this time, he KNOWS beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is head over heels in love with her. This time, even as sad and lonely as he might be, he will stand up and fight for her. No, he's not supposed to wait any longer...he's gotta GO AFTER HER!!!!! This is where I can see the whole frustrated-kiss scenario play out. He lays one on her 'cuz he HAS to finally show her. And she either slaps him or gives in...and I can actually see both of those things happening as well.

I likewise agree that she should go after him as well. Enough of this messing around and as I have mentioned before, I can see this going either way...Brennan making the first move OR Booth. I think Catherine (or is it Christine, I've read both) and Hacker will most definitely be catalysts and I think they might be "the different trajectory" that Emily was talking about. She said it was a "good thing" and I think it will be...it's just gonna take a little angst first.

Last edited by Meegs82 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:14 am

mereva wrote:Robert, if she comes back bragging all about how much fun they had, then... she's holepess, she and Booth can do what they want and whoever they want - and I quit to watch this show: I can be patient with this crap up to a certain point but not forever and ever, I can only take that much. That would be really the last straw!

I agree. And I am also with you in thinking that all of this Booth-dating stuff COULD potentially send her back into her shell (I say could for a reason 'cuz I can see her "fighting" instead of "fleeing" as well). It just all depends on what happens in the 100th, I think. We don't really know the circumstances surrounding this epi or what exactly happens before it and I think the whole "revelation" in the 100th will play a major factor as to how this scenario plays out.

I was a bit put off on how she responded to Hacker in PitP. I know other people have said they think she was just being polite, but she looked and sounded a bit giddy, IMO. Not quite as much as when she first met him, but from her perspective, she probably thinks "oh, here's a man who is going out of his way to actually pursue me" and let's face it (all you ladies know!), that's incredibly appealing. Booth's not pursuing her, so why not go out with Hacker? Same to Booth with Catherine/Christine. I'm really not too worried about this dating scenario.

I just realized that I'm really playing on both sides of the fence here and I know that's not really fair, but in all honesty, there are quite a few scenarios that could play out, IMO.

Last edited by Meegs82 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 am

Hey peeps?
There are more sides up for this ep on showfax (about five extra characters)
I'm on the look out for links to read 'em. Wonder if we'll get any more insight into the episode? Shocked
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 am

Meegs82 wrote:I disagree with the possibility of Booth thinking he should step away...not this time. No, he would NOT "bow out" for Hacker, IMO. Yes, he's done it before but this time, he KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt anymore, that he is head over heels in love with her. This time, even as sad and lonely as he might be, he will stand up and fight for her. No, he's not supposed to wait any longer...he's gotta GO AFTER HER!!!!! This is where I can see the whole frustrated-kiss scenario play out. He lays one on her 'cuz he HAS to finally show her. And she either slaps him or gives in...and I can actually see both of those things happening as well.
See, this is what we've been missing Meegs - you're level headed input into this whole mishegas. I actually agree with you on this one, though I maintain that if he thought she was truly happy with someone else he'd step aside, if it's Hacker he wouldn't ('cause it's Hacker, I mean, c'mon). So yeah, I can definitely see them getting into an increasingly bitter arguement that ends with him grabbing her by the shoulders and planting one right on her, her kissing back, fisting of jacket...yep, I think this one I want to actually have happen.

I likewise agree that she should go after him as well. Enough of this messing around and as I have mentioned before, I can see this going either way...Brennan making the first move OR Booth. I think Catherine (or is it Christine, I've read both) and Hacker will most definitely be catalysts and I think they might be "the different trajectory" that Emily was talking about. She said it was a "good thing" and I think it will be...it's just gonna take a little angst first.
I believe it's Catherine and yes, again, we definitely agree here. Brennan needs to stake a claim to Booth, she needs to sink her claws into him, mark her territory and make sure he knows that he belongs to her...and damn that's hot. I feel a smutty fic comin' on. Embarassed

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:I disagree with the possibility of Booth thinking he should step away...not this time. No, he would NOT "bow out" for Hacker, IMO. Yes, he's done it before but this time, he KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt anymore, that he is head over heels in love with her. This time, even as sad and lonely as he might be, he will stand up and fight for her. No, he's not supposed to wait any longer...he's gotta GO AFTER HER!!!!! This is where I can see the whole frustrated-kiss scenario play out. He lays one on her 'cuz he HAS to finally show her. And she either slaps him or gives in...and I can actually see both of those things happening as well.
See, this is what we've been missing Meegs - you're level headed input into this whole mishegas. I actually agree with you on this one, though I maintain that if he thought she was truly happy with someone else he'd step aside, if it's Hacker he wouldn't ('cause it's Hacker, I mean, c'mon). So yeah, I can definitely see them getting into an increasingly bitter arguement that ends with him grabbing her by the shoulders and planting one right on her, her kissing back, fisting of jacket...yep, I think this one I want to actually have happen.

I believe it's Catherine and yes, again, we definitely agree here. Brennan needs to stake a claim to Booth, she needs to sink her claws into him, mark her territory and make sure he knows that he belongs to her...and damn that's hot. I feel a smutty fic comin' on. Embarassed

king RM

Always happy to supply some level-headedness. Razz YES!!! She TOTALLY needs to stake her claim! We all know how she puts her heart and soul into every situation she is absolutely sure about and this one would take the cake. Gah, now I'll be HOPING and PRAYING for a scene like that! Like you said, SO HOT! <insert "smokin' hot" emoticon here>
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E18 "The Predator in the Pool" - Page 6 Empty Predator in the Pool

Post by the beaver1965 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 am

If these sides are true(I still have my doubts), and Booth gets involved with a different woman, I would be ecstatic. I have been waiting almost five years for this. To think that a man who looks like Booth would not have a love interest in 2 and 1/2 years is beyond belief. Just to think that Brennan might become jealous would do my heart good. Every time Brennan goes out with another man or discusses her sex life with him, it is always Booth who turns out jealous. Maybe this will be the catalyst to get them together. Knowing HH like we do I wouldn't hold my breath.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 am

the beaver1965 wrote:. To think that a man who looks like Booth would not have a love interest in 2 and 1/2 years is beyond belief.

Well it's not that he hasn't had any women interested in him, he's just choosing to remain celibate.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am

Two things:

Given the writers and their fear of bringing B&B together... Let's take a few steps back and look at Harbingers again. The Booth/Sweets/scans scene. The "it's an effect of your surgery" routine. What if Booth is trying to prove something about those scans to himself? Is he or isn't he in love with Brennan? I know it's been a while, but hey, we know who we're dealing with here!

I take all of your respective points about who should make the 1st move, but the way the characters are written--? Both are too scared to make that obvious 1st move, perhaps because they are afraid to ruin what they do have or some other reason. If all this nonsense provokes one or the other into doing something more proactive than handing out compliments, it's all good, no matter how badly I suffer until then.

queen

and still not hitting the panic button until after the episode airs...!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 am

New characters have been added to the original link. Nothing mind blowing. No hints as to what will happen.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 am

It is very possible that those brain scans come up yet again and booth sees casual going out with another woman as a test for himself just to see.

I really am just not worried about this. We don't know what happens in the 100th but we've read the sides for the queen bee and BB seem okay in that. That's after the 100th right? So it's not like they are on bad terms.

I still think this entire this is just one giant mix up. Coffee to me is not a serious date. Coffee is just something you do to spend the least amount of time with a person.

Other than the mix-up my other theory is that in the 100th they admit their feelings in some size, shape, or form but booth is still confused because of his coma and brennan is still a tad confused because she's never been in love. it's so new to her and sort of to him that they decide to just wait on it...and see what happens. The Queen Bee episode is sort of the "what if we were married" scenario and the predator is the "what if we were with other people" scenario. It seems they meet at the bar at the end from the sides and ask brennan about coffee. that leads me to believe brennan was talking to angela/cam about this. Perhaps asking them for advice like "how do I really know I love him if I can't feel/touch/see it." (it goes back to that tangible evidence) and they say well, you know because you don't feel the same with booth as you feel with someone else. say...hacker... so brennan being brennan feels she has to test it out and reacting off her, booth does the same thing.

I can see it being a very good thing if it plays out in a good way and not just the crazy "third party" plot for dramatic affect.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 pm

heh I think Cam calls herself "King of the Lab" it's kinda hard to tell the context, but if she does I love it!

Methinks she's been spending lots of time with Hodgins.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm

tinkrella - I like your positive take from the sides. I have been in a very bad mood since I read them. Most of the time the sides are somewhat different from the actual show. I must remember that. Thanks for your take.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

treble21 wrote:heh I think Cam calls herself "King of the Lab" it's kinda hard to tell the context, but if she does I love it!

I know a few people who would be quite happy about that!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
treble21 wrote:heh I think Cam calls herself "King of the Lab" it's kinda hard to tell the context, but if she does I love it!

queen
I can hear Rob screaming "Jelly" right now! Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

I am a but frustrated because you see the thing is there are a LOT of people who are going to stop watching the show, if nothing happens. I am not one of them, and there fore do not want to see the show end early because people stop watching it. We are not asking for much we just want the to admit it, that is all, we just need something, even an accidental kiss would be fine.

And i think one of them needs to make a move, and i guess is see why booth wont, because of the scan issue, and speaking of the scan issues, does anyone else wanna punch sweets in the face for telling booth that!!!
i am very frustrated about the whole situation, obviously nothing happens if they are both going on dates. Booth is going on a date because he is lonely, you don't go on dates or get lonely when something good happens between you and the person you love, now do u??
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm

tinkrella wrote:It is very possible that those brain scans come up yet again and booth sees casual going out with another woman as a test for himself just to see.

I really am just not worried about this. We don't know what happens in the 100th but we've read the sides for the queen bee and BB seem okay in that. That's after the 100th right? So it's not like they are on bad terms.

I still think this entire this is just one giant mix up. Coffee to me is not a serious date. Coffee is just something you do to spend the least amount of time with a person.

Other than the mix-up my other theory is that in the 100th they admit their feelings in some size, shape, or form but booth is still confused because of his coma and brennan is still a tad confused because she's never been in love. it's so new to her and sort of to him that they decide to just wait on it...and see what happens. The Queen Bee episode is sort of the "what if we were married" scenario and the predator is the "what if we were with other people" scenario. It seems they meet at the bar at the end from the sides and ask brennan about coffee. that leads me to believe brennan was talking to angela/cam about this. Perhaps asking them for advice like "how do I really know I love him if I can't feel/touch/see it." (it goes back to that tangible evidence) and they say well, you know because you don't feel the same with booth as you feel with someone else. say...hacker... so brennan being brennan feels she has to test it out and reacting off her, booth does the same thing.

I can see it being a very good thing if it plays out in a good way and not just the crazy "third party" plot for dramatic affect.

Now THAT is the most logical sounding theory I've read yet! Hope it's all true!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Here is the thing though...people always throw a big fit and claim they will stop watching...but how many actually will? Take last season for example. People threw a big fit about the finale and it didn't impact ratings for this season in a bad way. People still tuned in. I'm guilty as charged with Grey's Anatomy. I've said several times "I just want to give up and stop" but could I actually ever? No...because I'm too curious. Fox is banking on that and right now unless suddenly millions of people up and stop watching, they are getting what they want.

I try to not to freak out about these sides (even though I want to) because I know that's just playing into what fox wants. The more we talk about it and freak out and watch it the more ratings they get.

Even though I know they don't release sides for fans.... a part of me feels like it's no coicidence big sides like this come out right before we're about to go on a hiatus for two/three months. It keeps us all talking without them even having to say anything at all. Hart said that with Perotta, he didn't even have to write the "love interest" scenario because the fans created it themselves. It seems we're all doing the same thing with this woman without even knowing the "lunch" is more than a "lunch."

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:26 am

tinkrella wrote:Here is the thing though...people always throw a big fit and claim they will stop watching...but how many actually will? Take last season for example. People threw a big fit about the finale and it didn't impact ratings for this season in a bad way. People still tuned in. I'm guilty as charged with Grey's Anatomy. I've said several times "I just want to give up and stop" but could I actually ever? No...because I'm too curious. Fox is banking on that and right now unless suddenly millions of people up and stop watching, they are getting what they want.

I try to not to freak out about these sides (even though I want to) because I know that's just playing into what fox wants. The more we talk about it and freak out and watch it the more ratings they get.

Even though I know they don't release sides for fans.... a part of me feels like it's no coicidence big sides like this come out right before we're about to go on a hiatus for two/three months. It keeps us all talking without them even having to say anything at all. Hart said that with Perotta, he didn't even have to write the "love interest" scenario because the fans created it themselves. It seems we're all doing the same thing with this woman without even knowing the "lunch" is more than a "lunch."

edit: ...
And to move back on topic, I still think that it will all work out in the end. Maybe not in this episode, but they won't have a big, long fight or serious relationships with other people.

I also still believe that Brennan needs a huge shove in the right direction, because Booth can't do all the work in this 'relationship' and he deserves some attention every once in a while.

So I'm all for jealous Bones and Cathrine sounds like the perfect person for that job.
The only thing I worry about right now is that she is gonna be blonde again......Rebecca and Tessa were/are blonde and Perotta was blonde as well.....so all of his interests except Cam were blonde......it's just dumb to make him look like he is only intereseted in blondes, if he is supposed to be in love with Brennan.

Last edited by ToZiKa on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 am

ToZiKa wrote:

So I'm all for jealous Bones and Cathrine sounds like the perfect person for that job.
The only thing I worry about right now is that she is gonna be blonde again......Rebecca and Tessa were/are blonde and Perotta was blonde as well.....so all of his interests except Cam were blonde......it's just dumb to make him look like he is only intereseted in blondes, if he is supposed to be in love with Brennan.

I couldn't agree with you more. Bring on a jealous Bones! Smile

As for Booth and the Blondes, maybe it's supposed to make Brennan stand out because her hair isn't blonde. She's visually different from the rest (Cam aside) which tells the audience that she's different from the rest of his women, period. I think Catherine should be a blonde for that reason.

Thinking back, it's surprising he didn't have more women throwing themselves at him... I mean, look at him! What's up with the women in D.C.? Suspect
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 am

clearly this women are just crazy! lol who would be able to see booth and not throw themselves at him? although when brennan is around he sort of gives off that "taken man" vibe.

i'm rewatching season one as we speak and i'm amazed at how many things i really never noticed before. angela in the first few episodes is all about brennan getting with booth. brennan is annoyed by him in the very episode...but not THAT annoyed. And in the one where she finds out about tessa....you can sort of tell angela's meddling had been getting to her. she WANTED to go to that apartment and see booth. tessa was unexpected and she kept bringing it up the whole rest of the episode. in the end he totally wanted to stay and hang out with her and she told him he should go be with his g/f. Brennan seems to have been attracted/interested in him way more than I ever gave her credit for. i think after tessa...and cam and the "line" she compartmentalized all those feelings and bottled them up. She didn't think it was "love" but it was deff more than I ever thought!

It makes me wonder exactly how much they liked each other in the 100th flash back. It's amazing the emotion emily is able to get across with just her features.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 am

DBCrazy wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:

queen
Hey, can't a guy want his two favorite supporting cast members to hook-up? I mean, call it Cadgins, Jam, or Jelly ('Cause JAM don't shake like that!) the fact remains that they work together, I mean really work, in a way Jack and Angela don't and never have. Hodgela was all about lust and the exuberance of love, it was almost a young love kind of thing, I never really saw them going the distance. Jelly, on the other hand, is a mature love, the love of two wounded people who understand each other, won't expect more than the other can give, it won't be hot and heavy and out of control like Hodgela, but it won't dissolve in the rain either. Besides, they look good together and y'ever notice? TJ and Tamara always seem to do interviews together? I'm just sayin'...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 am

tinkrella wrote:clearly this women are just crazy! lol who would be able to see booth and not throw themselves at him? although when brennan is around he sort of gives off that "taken man" vibe.

i'm rewatching season one as we speak and i'm amazed at how many things i really never noticed before. angela in the first few episodes is all about brennan getting with booth. brennan is annoyed by him in the very episode...but not THAT annoyed. And in the one where she finds out about tessa....you can sort of tell angela's meddling had been getting to her. she WANTED to go to that apartment and see booth. tessa was unexpected and she kept bringing it up the whole rest of the episode. in the end he totally wanted to stay and hang out with her and she told him he should go be with his g/f. Brennan seems to have been attracted/interested in him way more than I ever gave her credit for. i think after tessa...and cam and the "line" she compartmentalized all those feelings and bottled them up. She didn't think it was "love" but it was deff more than I ever thought!

It makes me wonder exactly how much they liked each other in the 100th flash back. It's amazing the emotion emily is able to get across with just her features.

i KNow, i was watching a few of those episodes too, and it also made me realise that the signs all say Booth doesn't like bones, but bones likes him. She is always jealous and she wrote that book, as if booth doesn't know she loved him.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:

queen
Hey, can't a guy want his two favorite supporting cast members to hook-up? I mean, call it Cadgins, Jam, or Jelly ('Cause JAM don't shake like that!) the fact remains that they work together, I mean really work, in a way Jack and Angela don't and never have. Hodgela was all about lust and the exuberance of love, it was almost a young love kind of thing, I never really saw them going the distance. Jelly, on the other hand, is a mature love, the love of two wounded people who understand each other, won't expect more than the other can give, it won't be hot and heavy and out of control like Hodgela, but it won't dissolve in the rain either. Besides, they look good together and y'ever notice? TJ and Tamara always seem to do interviews together? I'm just sayin'...

king RM

It's funny I never noticed that they always do interviews together, until the idea of "Jelly" ( LOL) was planted in my head ( thanks Rob!). Then all of a sudden they were doing interviews together everywhere ( ok well randomly, but still they are always together)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 am

ToZiKa wrote:

And to move back on topic, I still think that it will all work out in the end. Maybe not in this episode, but they won't have a big, long fight or serious relationships with other people.

I also still believe that Brennan needs a huge shove in the right direction, because Booth can't do all the work in this 'relationship' and he deserves some attention every once in a while.

Exactly, they CAN'T have THAT long of a fight because it would completely and totally disrupt the dynamic of the show. As much as we love the character-driven aspect of the how, we have to remember that when it comes down to it, it's a show that is structured around solving a murder: dead body, Bones checks it out, Bones sends it to the lab, squints work on finding out cause of death, etc., B&B investigate and interrogate suspects, they eventually find a killer...case closed. That's how it works and if they were to have a fight for TOO long, everyone and everything would get thrown off kilter. Off kilter is okay for an episode or two (heck, I WELCOME it at this point), but they've got to get back on track sooner rather than later or the show will suffer for it.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next