Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool"

+12
jhi1005
Murphs93
HeyHey
mereva
CeleryStick
19ana89
bones_fanatic19
bones206
booth fan
tinkrella
treble21
bugaboo628
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 am

somehow I knew when I was making the thread that I started that you would be on this already LOL

Can you delete the topic that I started?

also that first pic is incredibly awkward.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool" Empty Re: Episode Stills "The Predator in the Pool"

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 am

I deleted it.

It is an akward picture ~ I don't like any of the actually. Could they have given us one more picture of Rena Sofer?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am

bugaboo628 wrote:I deleted it.

It is an akward picture ~ I don't like any of the actually. Could they have given us one more picture of Rena Sofer?

yeah there were a LOT of her. but umm I'm gonna be honest here, she is kinda pretty ( In a purely subjective way). But I still want this the be her one and only episode. Oh and apparently she's not Catherine Klein anymore, she's Catherine Bryar?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:10 pm

she is pretty but.....she's no emily. Wink i like that they got a dark haired/blue eyed actress (i'm assuming she has blue eyes) so that it's like "bones lite" and not the total opposite like rebecca/tessa/perotta.

I'm hoping she's only in this one too. i can handle booth talking about her, but not actually seeing her.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I saw the pics and I totally freaked, looks to be a really good episode!!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

I'm kinda confused...

Spoiler:

I was unsure if that should have been under a spoiler bar or not...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I very much want to skip this episode, just seeing the photo's is making me sad Sad
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm

bones_fanatic19 wrote:I very much want to skip this episode, just seeing the photo's is making me sad Sad

OMG! Me too! lol. But I think I'll still end up watching...

I hope they only go out in this episode only. No more.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 pm

I've recently started an "I Hate Fishy and Forehead" club! Anybody else want to join???

Oh, btw, why do we use the alien sign for Hacker?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm

hehe I will join the club and I am not to sure on the alien sign, i think it's just now become the universal sign for Hacker Smile
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CeleryStick Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:30 pm

As much as I hate the idea of Booth dating someone (other than Brennan), I must say that Rena Sofer is quite stunning. Very Happy
CeleryStick
CeleryStick
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Ugh. Those pics make my stomach hurt. Oh my... what will the actual episode do, make me completely ill?
That reminds me of my feeling during -and after!- The Truth in the Lye (2x05).
I hate her. She looks nice and all, but I still hate her. No can do.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:08 pm

I know it's bad, but I really think I might just skip this episode or just watch limited bits of it. I'll read the in depth re-caps before I decide.

The pictures just in no way make me want to watch it, especially as I know Catherine is mentioned in Rocker as still being around.

I'm not being dramatic, I just don't want to see it and as a viewer, I have the right to make that personal choice. Man, that sounded dramatic. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm

HeyLJ wrote:...The pictures just in no way make me want to watch it, especially as I know Catherine is mentioned in Rocker as still being around.
Someone here said that Booth(?) also mentioned in Rocker that he was on 5 dates with her. 5 dates, for heaven's sake. It's a whole lot for one week. A whole lot. And that would mean that he wasn't together with Brennan for the whole week. At all. (But I don't want to re-read the sides and check it - it only would make me more sad. Crying or Very sad)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 pm

mereva wrote:
HeyLJ wrote:...The pictures just in no way make me want to watch it, especially as I know Catherine is mentioned in Rocker as still being around.
Someone here said that Booth(?) also mentioned in Rocker that he was on 5 dates with her. 5 dates, for heaven's sake. It's a whole lot for one week. A whole lot. And that would mean that he wasn't together with Brennan for the whole week. At all. (But I don't want to re-read the sides and check it - it only would make me more sad. Crying or Very sad)

5 Dates?!?! Shocked Where did you hear that?!

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Murphs93 wrote:Where did you hear that?!
Hmmm.. here on ABY, actually. Someone mentioned it. But I don't want to re-read the sides and check it. Because it could be true. Sad And I don't want it to be true.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 am

mereva wrote:
Murphs93 wrote:Where did you hear that?!
Hmmm.. here on ABY, actually. Someone mentioned it. But I don't want to re-read the sides and check it. Because it could be true. Sad And I don't want it to be true.

Yeah I thought I read them too...I don't want to know either Sad Times like these I wish I wasn't a spoiler junkie...but I suppose if I wasn't I might freak out that she'd be in it for a long time. Does she appear in 1 episodes or 2? I know she's mentioned in at least 2...

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

She was only in the sides for one episode. Unfortunately, it doesn't mean anything: as we know, alien was in the sides for only one ep, too - and now he "pleases" us with his appearance again and again. We won't get any sides for a recurring character. So if bluefish will get recurring, too -Lord help us!- we won't even know about it until a press release for an episode. *shuddering*
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 am

I saw the "5 dates" comment too, but when I wnet back to the sides I didn't see anywhere that Booth said that (although it's definitely possible I missed it)

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:12 am

mereva wrote:She was only in the sides for one episode. Unfortunately, it doesn't mean anything: as we know, alien was in the sides for only one ep, too - and now he "pleases" us with his appearance again and again. We won't get any sides for a recurring character. So if bluefish will get recurring, too -Lord help us!- we won't even know about it until a press release for an episode. *shuddering*

Oh blimey this is all very stressful! Seeing these pictures makes it all so real (Ok I need to remind myself that it's just a TV programme). Actually as long as the writers have made her likable, not just a 2D Brennan-lite then I'll be happy to have her for a short time. Things do need shaking up and some Brennan jealousy would be good.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 am

mereva wrote: Things do need shaking up and some Brennan jealousy would be good.

That's exactly what I think, too. I want Brennan to have to face how much Booth really means to her - he's always been there for her in every sense: how would she react if the possibility of a romantic relationship with him was taken away? She's done it to him with Hacker (gag!).

Besides, this can be the catalyst for them facing their feelings now, leading right into the season finale. Bring it on! boxing
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 am

Someone said five dates but I don't remember the sides well enough to know if it's true. I don't recall them talking about the dates at all....only that catherine gave booth the tie and brennan got some subscription from hacker. And...we don't know it's only been a week. Just because in our world it's a week doesn't mean it's a week to them. It could be several weeks or even months in their time. I highly doubt they have a different case every week and we never know how much time passes in each episode.

I'm really not concerned about catherine. It's just a substitution in my opinion. Tamara said in her interview booth just wants to have a good time....and catherine achieves that for him. She also said catherine is "brennan lite" which means it's clear it's just a replacement just like Jared was booth lite.

I think it'll just be like any other cliche storyline.....the two couples who really want to be together can't...so they settle for other parties. I'm still bummed that the writers felt they needed to go there at all since it's such an over done plot...but ah well. I'm certain it will move them forward in some size, shape, or form or else it would be pointless. We know hacker is now on another show or pilot or something like that and we know Rena said she's not interested in reoccuring on bones.

Does anyone remember this girl from her bad girl stint on 90210 (the original) man her character was a crazy bitch. i can't picture as not crazy now. lol edit: it was either 90210 or melrose....i can't remember. they all blend together

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by _Sunny_ Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:07 am

Hacker's back!! *is so happy*
I mean, he looks downright gross with Brennan, and their entire dialogue is awkward as could be, but I think I love him.

Catherine is Brennan-lite, but I'm glad Booth is gettin' a girl. He must be sooooo lonely.

I'm gonna cridge about a thousand times during this episode, but I can't wait for it!!!!! *does happy Bones dance*
_Sunny_
_Sunny_
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

in the one pic...brennan seems a little peeved at catherine. it'll be worth it just to see her sweat it out a bit. it's about time.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum