Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

+25
Bremilyfan
Karaoke_Junkie
carebear
snoozy
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
agnerka81
Beth0524
dawnsfire
BrainySmurf0302
DBCrazy
baileypep
venzwife
Laffers18
Bonesbabe
newhaven5
Magic
jb
treble21
THX1138
jagglebells
spygrl
bones206
annd28
L_BionicWoman
29 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

Post by Bremilyfan Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 am

That was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could cry... I hate that its over!! But I love it so much! I m gonna save it forever and read it all the time Wink

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was absolutely incredible and I just can't wait until the Epilogue!!!!!
Bremilyfan
Bremilyfan

Number of posts : 12
Say What You Want : BONES IS BEST!!

Brennan fan + Emily fan=Bremilyfan
Smile
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

Post by L_BionicWoman Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Today was my grandpa's birthday so I haven't been able to finish the epilogue. Will absolutely, positively be finished by tomorrow night and have it posted by around 10. Peace and Love!
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Location : Resident/Native of Florida's Emerald Waters and White Sandy Beaches
Say What You Want : “Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?”
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Thank you for that story! I enjoyed it very much, and especially the way you ended it --
... the only thing Booth and Brennan could see was all the times before when they had stood in this exact spot. Stopping just before either crossed a line that never truly existed between them.

Drawing closer they smiled as their lips hovered over one another, until like always, they met in the center and held.
I'm betting you've been holding on to that line for quite a while, waiting to use it when it was just exactly the right time.

Thanks again, and I hope your grandpa had a really nice birthday!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bremilyfan Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 am

Can't wait!!
Happy b-day to your grandpa from the ABY.com!
Bremilyfan
Bremilyfan

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Bremilyfan wrote:Can't wait!!
Happy b-day to your grandpa from the ABY.com!
Hey Bremilyfan, welcome to the ABY! Nice to have you aboard.

When you're telling your friends about us be careful with that address though. Dot com (.com) won't get you anywhere near us. Make sure you tell them .org! That way they'll be able to find you and your obsession!! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Again, before I post the Epilogue, I want to thank all my readers, commenters, and critics from The ABY and The Boneyard.

Everyone sat in the waiting room at Washington Emergency Care Center. Cullen personally handled the crime scene at Silva's warehouse, ordering Booth, Max and the entire squint squad to get medical attention and some rest. Each of them would be debriefed after a weekend of rest.

Booth had been treated by the EMTs for the stab wound to his leg while Cam's bullet wound was restitched with medical grade sutures.

"You carjacked a Porsche?"

"Yes." Brennan confessed.

"A Porsche?" Booth turned to Cam, Hodgins, and Angela for confirmation. His eyes widened in disbelief.

They all nodded, just as surprised by the secret talent as he was.

"I just applied the same electrical circuitry knowledge that you displayed for me in your vehicle last month." Brennan explained, the significance lost on her.

Angela started to say something, then shook her head. "Nope, not gonna touch that."

"Not going to touch what?"

"Don't worry about it Bones." Booth slung his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer against his side.

They all settled into an exhausted silence, their minds and bodies still coming down from the high of being in a prolonged life-threatening situation.

"Dude, you guys look like crap." Sweets shuffled into the waiting room with a grin, Daisy guided him gently by his arm.

"Sweets!" Jumping up from their seats, the group crowded around the injured psychologist.

"Be careful, his 6th and 7th ribs are cracked." Daisy warned protectively.

"Poor kid." Hodgins teased. But they were thankful for the help he had given them.

"No, not poor kid. Poor man." Booth clarified, extending his hand to Sweets.

With a knowing smile, he shook Booth's hand.

"Thanks for the help back there." Booth knew he could never thank him enough for what he did for them. But he would make sure Sweets never doubted that he was a part of their family now.

"Can we please go home now?" Cam nearly whined garnering raised eyebrow glances.

"Is there something you are anxious to get home to?" Angela quipped.

"Or someone?" Brennan added, sharing a look with Booth.

"More like a hot bath with a nice glass of Zinfandel." Cam clarified, a ghost of a smile wisping across her caramel features.

"Is it totally scary that I can't wait to get back to work?" Angela asked as they began making their way out of the hospital.

"Uh, I think I can suffer through a few days without it." Booth leaned down and kissed Brennan chastely. His eyes full of promise.

"I'm going to have to keep buckets of ice water on stand by aren't I?"

Laughter rippled through the group at Cam's obvious worry.

"No, just make sure to turn off the storage closet cameras." Daisy suggested, leaning her head on Sweets' shoulder.

"Protection people. I don't want my entire staff getting knocked up."

Stepping out into the cool night air, the atmosphere buzzed fresh around the group.

"What's so wrong with that? It might be pleasant for us to be pregnant simultaneously." Brennan wondered, her brow knitting in confusion.

The breath was immediately ripped from Booth's lungs. "What?"

I know, not the best epilogue, but I kind of liked the ending of the last chapter and couldn't come up with anything better. But I will be starting a new story in May. keep on the look out for it. Thanks peeps.
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Location : Resident/Native of Florida's Emerald Waters and White Sandy Beaches
Say What You Want : “Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?”
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am

Think that was perfectly ended.

Sweets officially a man and part of the family!!

And Brennan shocking the pants off of Booth! Happy days!!!!

Really loved this fic, thanks for sharing!!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mendenbar Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Just found this and was forced, forced I say, to read it all at one time. A tour de forced indeed! Magnificent plot and character analysis. Just delicious. I worry about your epilogue however. It makes me wonder whether Brennan is pregnant and if so, whose? Too soon to know if it would/could be Booth's and I can just see Brennan, Cam and Angela (and maybe Daisy) all preggers at the same time. I don't think the Bones Universe could survive! Thanks for writing it.

mendenbar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 am

Wonderful ending! All wrapped up in a nice neat bow.

Now that the idea of Brennan pregnant has crossed her lips and Booth's ears, he's got his work cut out for him! I can just see his head whip around to her when she said it!!!

*happy* *happy* Thank you!!! Can't wait for the next one you've got planned.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 am

"What's so wrong with that? It might be pleasant for us to be pregnant simultaneously." Brennan wondered, her brow knitting in confusion.

Some might say it's OOC but I think back to Salt and I can almost hear the anthropological lecture that's going to follow Booth's "What?", with Brennan starting in on whatever cultures there are where women work to become pregnant together because blah blah blah... To me, that's the funniest part of the whole story, and the most spot on. I love this adventure, every bit of it, and really didn't want it to end, but if it had to end, this was perfect.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Bremilyfan Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 am

That was soooooooooooooooooo great!!!! There aren't enough o's or exclaimation points in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job, and would it be wrong to beg for a sequal?

Wink
Bremilyfan
Bremilyfan

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 am

Great job!!! I read this in one setting and it was awesome!!! I hope you write another one soon!!!
Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 pm

great story!!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10