Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 starts in New Zealand

3 posters

Go down

Season 4 starts in New Zealand Empty Season 4 starts in New Zealand

Post by clairebear_nz Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 pm

We get Bones back! Apparently TV3 has run out of content, thankfully, after NZ was forced through Aftershock, Aftershock: Would You Survive? and Aftershock: Behind the Scenes (closely followed by my remake, Aftershock: Kill Me Now), due to the lack of overseas content. My sanity has been saved by the TV execs at TV3...

Yanks In The U.K. - Part One [AO]
Sun 19-Oct 20:30

After season three's shocking finale in which Zack was found to be an apprentice to the Gormogon serial killer, the season four premiere finds Brennan and Booth in London where they are asked by local officials to lend their expertise to a high-profile murder investigation.

Plus, we get House back (it stopped halfway through the season) AND we get Pulp Sport. TV is good again!
clairebear_nz
clairebear_nz
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Season 4 starts in New Zealand Empty Re: Season 4 starts in New Zealand

Post by Dina Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its probably sad how excited over this I am,but it beats having to wait until February or whenever like usual.
I'm so glad all the good shows are coming back,there's been hardly anything good on at the moment.
Dina
Dina
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear_nz Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Dina wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its probably sad how excited over this I am,but it beats having to wait until February or whenever like usual.
I'm so glad all the good shows are coming back,there's been hardly anything good on at the moment.

I think I'm equally excited so it's not that sad! It usually comes back in Feb/Mar/Apr doesn't it? I can never remember but it's usually way later than this! I'm also glad all the good shows are coming back, although things like Aftershock are bad, I don't think anything NZ produced could top the American Kath and Kim.
clairebear_nz
clairebear_nz
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesrocksnz Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 pm

clairebear I just started a thread about this, I should have scrolled down but was to excited after seeing the promo.

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear_nz Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:07 pm

bonesrocksnz wrote:clairebear I just started a thread about this, I should have scrolled down but was to excited after seeing the promo.

It's all very exciting isn't it? I began jumping up and down when I saw the promo as well! Very Happy
clairebear_nz
clairebear_nz
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesrocksnz Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:30 am

haha I was following a bus yesterday with bones advertising on the back, awesome picture Very Happy

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum