Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

+25
Bremilyfan
Karaoke_Junkie
carebear
snoozy
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
agnerka81
Beth0524
dawnsfire
BrainySmurf0302
DBCrazy
baileypep
venzwife
Laffers18
Bonesbabe
newhaven5
Magic
jb
treble21
THX1138
jagglebells
spygrl
bones206
annd28
L_BionicWoman
29 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

Post by Laffers18 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:32 am

Hope ur grandfather is ok. Looking forward to your next chapter, whenever its available Smile
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

Post by venzwife Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 am

Hope everyone is doing okay. Just checking for updates. ;-)

venzwife

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Thank you for your patience. Here is a small update.

Booth smiled unknowingly in his sleep. He understood that he was dreaming. No way would his Bones be caught dead in a wedding dress in any reality known to man. But that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the moment, however fleeting.

They stood on some stretch of beach. If he had to guess, it was the one his mom took him and Jared to for a weekend vacation. Booth always knew that her reasoning of "Mom's Time" was really because his dad would be on a weekend bender and for all their sakes no one should be at the house with him.The best memories of his childhood were on Sandy Point Park beaches in Maryland.

Brennan stood in front of him, her hands resting his his. He didn't need to look down to know he was wearing sandals, light fabric pants and a cotton button up shirt. And he couldn't bring himself to look away from the drop dead gorgeous woman in front of him.

The sun shined overhead, setting her loose auburn waves on fire. Her dress was a strapless off-white number, a fitted bodice with cerulean blue ribbon circling her waist. It flow like liquid down to her feet which were adorned with gold sandals.

But it wasn't the dress that held his attention so magnetically. No, it was the look of absolute adoring love that she was directing towards him.

Suddenly a loud, rapid banging sound echoed across the beach. Brows knitted as Booth turned his annoyed gaze to the crowd of loved ones.

After a moment the phantom noise was gone. Booth shifted back to his bride.

The errant banging echoed again, louder this time. Just like that Booth was awake. Squeezing his eyes shut with all his might.

"Damnit." He yanked the pillow over his head,"Whoever is banging on my door better get ready to be shot!"

Brennan chuckled beside him, pulling the sheet up with her as she sat. She leaned over and ran her hand through her lover's hair and down his neck lightly "I don't believe my father would appreciate that very much Booth."

Immediately Booth's eyes shot open,"Max? Shit!"

If they had been on a regular bed, he might have seriously been injured rolling off. But in their case, flying over the side of an air mattress only resulted in a deep thud before Booth jumped up stark naked.
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Location : Resident/Native of Florida's Emerald Waters and White Sandy Beaches
Say What You Want : “Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?”
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh my Max is there and a naked Booth this outta be good Smile I have been waiting to see the next chapter glad your back and hope all is going well for you also Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by venzwife Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm

AH!!! LOL!!! THis is what I have been waiting for! I can't wait to see other people's reactions after they wake up! I was re-reading some of the chapters last night and wonder if they left their shirts on the kitchen floor (or wherever they were out in the public room when they started undressing each other). I wonder if Max thinks she is missing, and doens't realize she is in the room with him.

LOVE THIS!!! Please post again soon! I know you are busy, but I am so excited to see where this goes. ;-)

venzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:18 am

Ah, Booth is dreaming of standing on the beach getting married! Sometimes he is such a teenage girl!! I love it though. Smile

And don't you just hate it when reality wrecks your dreams like that. Grrr. But at least, if it is Max pounding on the door, he'll finally have confirmation that Booth's not gay!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am

DBCrazy wrote:Ah, Booth is dreaming of standing on the beach getting married! Sometimes he is such a teenage girl!! I love it though. Smile

And don't you just hate it when reality wrecks your dreams like that. Grrr. But at least, if it is Max pounding on the door, he'll finally have confirmation that Booth's not gay!
Yep, and good thing too. I mean the looks that he and Brennan share, not to mention just take a good long look at Brennan - some of us were starting to have our doubts. At least now Max won't have to worry about his baby girl not finding true love, he'll just have to reconcile himself to seeing it naked in the doorway. *shudder*

king RM

Yeah, look I know for 95% of you the idea of nekkid Booth in the doorway is a dream come true but all y'all just don't understand how strong the paternal impetus is. I managed to help raise three teenage girls and kept them all dateless virgins for the duration of their stay with me through a judicious use of intimidation and firearms, so in this case as an overprotective alpha male uncle I'm siding with Max.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:02 am

Naked Booth, always good for any story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booth and Max interaction should be entertaining!!!!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 am

Yay! An update! Thanks for taking your time to write this, it's appreciated. Hope your Thanksgiving was great Smile Thanks, more soon?
~Sunnie~ sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:41 am

This ought to be amusing--Rob is right; no matter that Max may think Booth is his daughter's perfect match, he's not going to want confirmation they're doing the nasty.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 pm

dawnsfire wrote:This ought to be amusing--Rob is right; no matter that Max may think Booth is his daughter's perfect match, he's not going to want confirmation they're doing the nasty.

queen
Well, somehow I doubt Booth's gonna open the door full width and stand there stark naked! He's either gonna peek his head around the door, or grab the sheet off Brennan, or something. And besides, I just can't see Ryan O'Neal playing Max, being able to wipe that grin off his face no matter what level of modesty or immodesty that Booth chooses to display.

(This is one of those scenes that I see endless reels of out-takes showing up on the DVDs. Hollywood, take note, this is what we want to see in our blooper reels!!)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm

I wrote this yesterday but before I could update I accidentally pressed back and I hadn't saved it. So here it is, rewritten.

Panicked, Booth ignored his throbbing elbow jumping up from the floor and quickly gathering articles of clothing from around the floor.

"'Booth are you okay?" Brennan watched him dress frantically.

"Your father is on the other side of that door." He explained as if it should be automatically understood.

"Your point?" She asked, obviously curious about this explanation.

Booth stopped mid-dress and caught her gaze,"We had..," He glanced quickly at the door, before lowering his voice,"We slept together last night while your father was in the same house."

"My father is aware that I am sexually experienced if you think this could shatter any illusions he might have about my innocence." She grinned crookedly. They were going to have to work on his continued skittish attitude as it pertained to sex."Last night was definitely one of my better experiences."

"Better?" His eyes widened incredulously.

"Best." She corrected sincerely seeing his expression.

"Damn straight." Booth huffed, pulling his head through a t-shirt. Gathering what he could find of Brennan's clothes, he crossed over to her side of the mattress. Leaning over he tipped her chin up towards him and kissed her softly yet passionately.

Pulling back, their eyes locked the past hours and what they meant playing on their faces and through their minds. Brennan watched Booth as his chocolate brown irises glazed over for a moment before quickly passing. Her brows knitted quizzically. "What were you just thinking?"

"Nothing." He lied, gently handing over her clothes. "I don't think Max knows you're in here. So try and stay quiet."

Not allowing him to brush it off, she grabbed his hand entwining her fingers with his. "What is it Booth?"

He exhaled slowly conceding to her question. "Its you Bones. Looking at you...I just wonder what I ever did to deserve you."

Touched by his heartfelt admission, she pulled him back down to her pausing just before their lips met,"You exist."

Before he could react, Brennan kissed him with all the love she could possibly express in that one gesture. Booth responded vigorously, curling his fingers in her hair and deepening the contact.

"Booth. You awake?" Max banged loudly once again.

Disconnecting with protest, Booth answered him through the door,"Yeah, just a minute."

"Get dressed woman," he urged Brennan," Before your father breaks the door down."

With that it finally dawned on her,"You're afraid my father will engage in a physical altercation with you to defend my metaphorical honor aren't you?"

"I don't know about all that." He gestured with his hands to her anthropological speak. "But I have seen what that man can do with a little metal rod."

Brennan nodded. "True."

Pressing his finger to his lip, signaling her silence, Booth opened the door just enough tO stand in the doorway without revealing the rest of the room.

Max gave him a quick once over,"Glad to see you made it back okay Booth."

"Thanks Max. Did you need something?"

"Yeah. Liam just got here. He said you and him are going to brief everyone on what you found out last night." Looking past Booth momentarily he noticed the sheets on Booth's bed were moving on their own.

Booth pulled the door closer to him,"Okay. I'll be out in a minute."

"No problem." Max turned to leave and Booth moved to close the door.

"Oh yeah and Booth?"

"Yeah?"

Max smiled knowingly,"Could you let my daughter know that she might want to get out here before Ms.Montenegro has an anxiety attack?"

"Um," Booth's cheeks reddened immediately.

"It's okay son." Max leaned over giving the poor guy an opened palm tap on his shoulder. "I retired my Columbus coin after Kirby."
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Excellent end line! And despite all of our speculations to the contrary, this is still Max, to my mind. (it would have worked the other way, too, but this is more fun!)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:20 pm

"It's okay son." Max leaned over giving the poor guy an opened palm tap on his shoulder. "I retired my Columbus coin after Kirby."

I loved it and my Queen is right, this is definitely Max, through and through. Plus the interplay between Brennan and Booth was nicely done, an excellent chapter that leaves us all wanting more.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesbabe Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

i luv that chap! Smile cant wait for the next one

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm

I totally get the giggles whenver I read booth and max talking together and that just made me giggle more that was great I loved it
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Lindsay, that was just perfect. I was amused by panicked Booth trying to get dressed and Brennan just sitting there. At the better/best part. At the defense of honor/little metal rod part. All the way through to Booth's red cheeks and Max's open-handed pat. All of it!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by venzwife Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 pm

YES!!!! I am so so happy you posted another chapter! I've been anxiously awaiting this one for a while, and absolutely LOVED it! Max acted exactly as I thought he would. LOL!

Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully we'll get to see Angela's reaction too. :-)

venzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:10 am

I think i did a squeal worthy of Angela when i saw you had posted.

Max's reaction was spot on, hopefully we get a brilliant Angela reaction next!!

Whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 am

next chapter please please please???? for cookies maybe
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 am

Thought i'd drop by, see if a new chappie was up.

*sigh*

Gonna have to find summin else to read while i wait on this. Try not to be too long though!!! Very Happy
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Here is the new chapter.

After a brief period, Booth re-emerged from his room, closing the door behind him.

Max, Liam and the squint squad were all waiting for the partners to show themselves. They talked amongst themselves until Cam noticed Booth's presence.

Moving away from Liam's side, she walked calmly up to him. They just stared at one another for a moment, Booth waiting for her to say...something.

Unexpectedly she lifted her hand and gave him a swift punch to the arm. Shocked and nursing his injured arm, Booth jerked back from his oldest friend.

"Oww! What the hell was that for Camille?"

"Next time you decide to gallivant off after a Colombian gangster and his goons, at least have the decency to let your friends know that you are okay.Especially since you weren't exactly in the best emotional state."

A shudder seemed to ripple through the room, everyone replaying the scene between Booth and Brennan in their minds.

"I got back late.... I didn't want to wake anyone." He tried to explain, but Cam wasn't having any of it.

"Seeley that is crap and you know it. Sleep isn't exactly a priority when your best friend is in a highly dangerous situation." Her sincere concern showed despite the angry facade.

Booth shifted towards her, understanding. "I'm sorry Camille. You are right, I should have let everyone know I was ok. I didn't mean to make you worry." His eyes roved the group, apologizing to them all.

"Apology accepted," Cam nodded before smiling sheepishly,"And I'm sorry for assaulting you."

He rubbed his arm,"I forgot how good of an arm you have."

"Where is Brennan?" Angela piped in, obviously anxious but not in a good way.

Booth glanced sideways briefly at Max. It didn't matter if he had told them or not. Logically, they had already figured it out. He just wondered how Brennan would feel about everyone knowing before they had a chance to really talk about it with each other?

"I'm right here Ange." Brennan exited Booth's room. Booth stood still, not turning to watch her approach. Everyone else's eyes widened.

Brennan made her way to stand beside him. Chancing a look at her, he was taken aback at how radiant and happy she looked. Her hair loose and flowing, simply wearing jeans and his FBI t-shirt.

WAIT! He did a double-take. That was HIS SHIRT she was wearing.

He was staring at her. Brennan grinned. "What?" Then she looked to the rest of the group who were also staring at her. "What?"

"This is what." Angela stepped forward and revealed the shirt Brennan had been wearing last night in her hand.

"There my shirt is. Where did you find it?" She reached out nonchalantly and took the garment.

Angela gawked at her best friend. She hadn't expect her to be this...natural when she and Booth finally got together. But there it was, the morning after and the woman was glowing and smiling and wearing his clothes like she had been doing it for years.

Booth on the other hand was not lookin so hot. Uncomfortable as hell, no doubt because of Max's presence and Brennan's obliviousness to any reason why it would be awkward.

"I found it on the floor by the couch. It nearly gave me a heart attack seeing as you weren't in your room this morning."

"We used Booth's room." She stated matter of factly, making Booth's jaw drop and the rest of them have to hold back laughter.

"Not exactly what I was alluding to sweetie."
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:04 pm

"We used Booth's room."

OMGosh! I watched Booth's jaw drop before I read it on the page! Shocked
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Love study
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 pm

This story is still soo amazing!!!!!!!!!
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next