Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

+25
Bremilyfan
Karaoke_Junkie
carebear
snoozy
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
agnerka81
Beth0524
dawnsfire
BrainySmurf0302
DBCrazy
baileypep
venzwife
Laffers18
Bonesbabe
newhaven5
Magic
jb
treble21
THX1138
jagglebells
spygrl
bones206
annd28
L_BionicWoman
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

Post by dawnsfire Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh dear. I really do take back everything about anti-climatic--you were just giving us a breather. Poor Sweets!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Body Under Guard (starts K+ shifts to M)!Now Complete!

Post by DBCrazy Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh, I can just see poor Sweets face! Now what??

Smile Thank you!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Yep, we were wronnnng on that part, and I like the way you're piling on the intensity.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Hehehe....Now everyone is getting the right idea.

Liam pulled up to the parking ramp entrance smoothly. Unbuckling his seatbelt, Booth grasped the dossier and gave Liam a reassuring nod confirming the plan before slipping out of the car.

7 minutes, that is what they had given Booth to get up to Sweets, give him the file and be back to the car. Starting his watch timer, he watched Booth make his way up the incline and then disappear as he ascended.

Booth rounded the concrete pillar and saw Sweets standing nervously by his car. He immediately felt sympathy for the guy, he looked a complete wreck. Taking cautious sweeps of the surrounding areas he made his way to the young shrink.

"Hey Sweets. Feels like forever since we saw each other."

"Yeah, how are you?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. Booth eyed him for a moment then chalked it up to the clandestine meeting and it's severity.

"I'll be better when this is all over." He genuinely wanted to catch up with Sweets but they didn't have the time. "Here is all the information Cullen needs to catch Silva." He handed over the file, giving Sweets a trusting nod.

"Okay." His voice went up an octave as the quiet purr of an engine started. The hairs on the back of Booth's neck stood on end signaling him to act.

With a primal instinct, Booth yanked Sweets down and unholstered his weapon as screeching tires echoed.

As a black SUV raced around the circle garage towards them, Agent Ryan leaped at Booth from behind Sweets' car. "Your dead Booth."

Booth sidestepped the attack then grabbed the man by the shoulders, turning him around and sending him to the ground with a right hook. Unfortunately Ryan was heavy enough to pull Booth down with him knocking the gun from his hand.

As they wrestled on the ground, Sweets looked around frantically for the gun. Seeing it under another car he bent to retrieve it. But his back was exposed and the black SUV had stopped, the man jumping out and catching Sweets on his side with a well placed kick.

"Sweets!" Booth yelled before being tackled by Ryan once again.

His accomplice kicked Sweets several more times causing him to curl on the ground groaning with every air stealing abuse. Coughing blood and unable to move, the accomplice turned his attention from Sweets to helping Ryan.

Grabbing the gun off the pavement he rushed to the melee. Booth had overpowered Ryan, pressing him to the ground with his hand clenched around his throat.

"You son of a bitch. You're a traitor."

The second attacker came up behind him and smashed the butt of the gun across the back of Booth's head.He fell to the ground unconscious, blood trickling from the wound.

"Damnit he almost had me. Man's got a steel fist." Ryan got up, cradling his eye that would surely be black and blue if nothing was broken.

"Let's just get him in the car. I'm sure Silva wouldn't mind having the good Dr.'s studly protector."

They all waited on pins and needles in the living room. Brennan paced by the front door garnering concerned looks from her peers.

Angela patted Cam's hand gently as she stood. She could empathize completely with what she and Brennan were going through. Except she had something to focus on when Brennan and Hodgins were buried by the Gravedigger.

"Bren." She laid her hand reassuringly on her best friends shoulder. Brennan flinched at her touch as simultaneously the cell phone that the boys had left for them rang.

Max quickly picked it up, instinctively knowing that this would not be good news.

"Hello." His eyes locked with those of his panic stricken daughter.

"It's Booth." Liam confirmed.

Okay people, I know this is a cliffie and what I have to say right now might make you even more mad at me. I am leaving early Saturday morning to go to Ohio for Christmas. I have been banned from taking my laptop with me, so I have been updating every night this week to try and finish the story before then. Well it looks like that might not happen. I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow including packing, cleaning and last minute stuff, but I will TRY, key word TRY to post another chapter that isn't so much of a cliffhanger. But either way that means that I won't be able to finish the story until I get back on the 29th. Hopefully everyone will be so busy with the holidays that you won't notice my absence but I doubt it and I am sorry. LOL. Anyways I hope that I can post tomorrow night, but if not, Merry Christmas to everyone and I will write you again when I get back from Ohio.
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Location : Resident/Native of Florida's Emerald Waters and White Sandy Beaches
Say What You Want : “Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?”
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Do wha! I will notice! Just use smoke sigals we will get the idea of the next chapter, and if your going to Dayton tell my aunt suzie we got the gifts for the girls

you will have me on the edge of my seat till the 29th? Have you lost your mind! I will try to restain myself and just reread your story till you get back great so far!
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:21 pm

No Woe is me!!

bounce Have fun and Merry Christmas Lindsay!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Too late, already noticed! Have a very merry Christmas though, and I guess this will teach Brennan to second guess Booth on black ops missions.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:58 am

carebear wrote:Do wha! I will notice! Just use smoke sigals we will get the idea of the next chapter, and if your going to Dayton tell my aunt suzie we got the gifts for the girls

you will have me on the edge of my seat till the 29th? Have you lost your mind! I will try to restain myself and just reread your story till you get back great so far!

I will indeed be able to post a new chapter tonight but that will be all until the 29th.

And funny you should say Dayton because my family lives in Troy which I'm not sure if you know is very close to Dayton.
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:29 am

L_BionicWoman wrote:
carebear wrote:Do wha! I will notice! Just use smoke sigals we will get the idea of the next chapter, and if your going to Dayton tell my aunt suzie we got the gifts for the girls

I will indeed be able to post a new chapter tonight but that will be all until the 29th.

And funny you should say Dayton because my family lives in Troy which I'm not sure if you know is very close to Dayton.

No I didnt know that! That is very cool! We have not been up there for a couple years we go up in the summer time. Have fun going there and a safe drive and will beon thelook out for your next chapters:)
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Liam relayed all he knew of what happened over the speakerphone, ending with how a black FBI issued SUV rammed his own vehicle to escape the confines of the parking garage.

Not knowing that Booth was in the vehicle at the time, Liam jumped out of his car and ran up the ramp only to find Sweets trying to get up off the ground clutching his stomach.

He was now in Cullen's office after having explained everything to the Deputy Director. All except for the location of the good doctor and her compatriots.

"The FBI is putting together a hostage rescue team right now, but it will take some time to pull all of the necessary resources." Liam quoted what Cullen had explained to him.

"What do you mean by "take some time; Booth could be dead by then?" Brennan asked, her fear and concern manifesting itself as unfiltered anger.

"Sweetie." Angela tried to take her best friend's hand sympathetically, but Brennan yanked it away.

"I can't Ange. I just can't." It was just too much for her to handle. It was supposed to be all over, Booth was supposed to be here with her. Now because of her he could be killed. She just couldn't take the looks of pity everyone was sending her way when she felt so guilty.

Abruptly she paced down the hall and everyone flinched as the bathroom door slammed.

Angela moved to follow her, but Hodgins' hand on her wrist stopped her.

"Give her just a minute babe."

It's small I know, I just didn't want to leave you for a week on too big of a cliffie. Cause believe me, this is not over yet.

Oh wait, that was kind of a cliffie. HEHEHE! Merry Christmas!
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Arg! Ok this might do but dang nab it first thing whe you get back there needs to be another chapter! have a safe and wonderful trip
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Noooooooooo, need more!!!!!!!!

Damn cliffies!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 am

I'M BACK!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday celebrations. Just got back from Ohio like an hour ago. Will be posting new chapter tomorrow night!!!!
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am

AHA! YAYYYY <3 Very Happy Awesomeee
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 am

Oh, I don't know how I missed your update, but I'm caught up now and waiting on another tonight!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Here it is ladies and gentleman....Small I know, but I am just trying to get back into the swing of things. This chapter is a little stiff. Should have this wrapped before the

“Sweetie.” Angela called through the bathroom door. She had given Brennan fifteen minutes to herself before coming to make sure she was holding up.

Hearing only the sound of the sink running, Angela gripped the doorknob and pushed in the door. “Bren it’s going to be o…..” Her voice choked off as she realized she was speaking to air. The sink was blasting water and the wind blew in through the glass window that had been yanked up.

“Oh God!” Panicking she ran down the hallway back to the group, “Brennan’s gone!”

“What do you mean gone?” Hodgins asked jumping up out of his chair.

“I mean she is not in the bathroom and the window was open. What the hell else would I mean?” She couldn’t help but snap as they all looked at her in disbelief.

Max immediately bolted across the living room and flung the front door open. Despite knowing that Brennan would be long gone he clung to the false possibility that she might still be close by.

All he found was a neighbor freaking out in his driveway. The gang trailed out after him.

“Hey,” He called over the shrubs, “What seems to be the problem?”

“Some bitch just stole my Porsche!” The young man yelled, flailing his arms.

"What did this woman look like?"

"I don't know, like brown hair, tall."

It was Brennan, it had to be but…he turned to a horrified Angela. “How the hell does my daughter know how to hotwire a Porsche?”

“I believe that would be Booth’s achievement.” Cam offered completely unsure of what to do next.

“We have to call Cullen and tell him what had happened you guys.”

They all nodded in agreement signaling Hodgins who grabbed the cell phone from Cam quickly and dialed.
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 am

Ahhh suspense... Evil cliffies. Very Happy
I'm looking forward to more... I love it!
I'm hoping for more by the time I get back from my vacation XD
~ sunny jocolor ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:47 am

Yay!!!!!!!!! Love love love it.

Although, i really need more like now......................................now...............................................................................how bout now?????? LOL
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by L_BionicWoman Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Next chappie......

The taste of blood in his mouth was coppery and warm. He flicked his tongue over the cut on the inside of his cheek that had produced the liquid.

Looking up into the face of his abuser he wished he wasn't restrained. The man in front of him, Benito Silva was the catalyst to the last week of hell that had been forced upon his team, his Bones.

Booth wanted nothing more then to rip his arrogant head of his shoulders, effectively ceasing the punk grin that was being sent his way. Instead Booth rebelliously spit in Silva's face.

The sting of another right hook whipped his neck around before he could react. But it didn't stop his own smile as Silva wiped away the red saliva
from his eye and cheek.

"I thought that was a good color on you Benny." He chuckled.

Recovering, Silva rolled the sleeves of his black button up shirt. Shaking his head at Booth's defiance.

"Your funny. I'll give you that. But other then that, you've just been an all around nuisance, to put it lightly." His Colombian accent was distinguishable behind the perfect English. He paced back and forth with his arms folded across his chest in front of Booth.

"I could have had my hands on Ms.Brennan a lot faster had you not been in the picture. Her own personal muscle." Silva teased him cautiously, observing him for the slightest of weaknesses.

"Just doing my job."

Silva smiled again, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Oh now Agent Booth. Don't play coy with me. It's much, much more then that."

Booth remained unresponsive, only his gaze moving, following Silva's movements with deadly calm.

"Of course, who could blame you." A long whistle erupts from his lips, catcalling. "Quite the beauty she is with all that porcelain skin and those lips. Very different from what I am used to but I'm sure she'll be plenty of fun."

Booth's blood boiled, his temper sizzling just under the surface and ascending quickly. His fingers twitched, the inability to pummel this sicko's face in making his body stiffen. The thought of Silva's hands anywhere near Brennan physically painful.

Silva can see his discomfort in his strained muscles and tightened jaw. "Hit a nerve there huh? How sweet, the FBI Agent and forensic anthropologist."

"You're dead." Is all Booth says, letting him know that this will only end with Silva's death whether he survives or not.

"I don't think you are in the position to be issuing threats." His taunting is interrupted by the chirping of his cell phone.

Flipping it open he faced away from Booth who in turn worked on his bindings.

"What.....What a wonderful surprise. Bring her in immediately."

The second he heard Silva say "she" his heart stopped, and his lungs ceased mid inhale. Oh God, don't let it be......

Silva turned once again to face Booth, not bothering to hold back a triumphant expression. "Speak of the devil."
L_BionicWoman
L_BionicWoman
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm

OMG now what is gonna happen post post post post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Oh, you are not taking any pity on Booth! This is soo intense! What are you going to do for our heros??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffers18 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Oh god, whats she done?!!!!!

Poor Booth, don't like him being hurt (although, he always look soooooooooooooo HOT when he's all beaten and bloody........is that wrong?!)
Laffers18
Laffers18
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by venzwife Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:32 am

OMG! I am on the edge of my seat here!! I am so scared for her and for Booth! Please post soon!! I love this story! Please don't let anything bad happen to them after they just got together!

venzwife

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 am

Dylan183 wrote:Oh god, whats she done?!!!!!

Poor Booth, don't like him being hurt (although, he always look soooooooooooooo HOT when he's all beaten and bloody........is that wrong?!)
Suspect

No yeah, I kinda do think that's wrong! (Not that I'm disagreeing with you. That's when I want to be Booth's RN!) Embarassed
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 am

Post post post post pleeeaaasseee POST!!!! AHHHH. MYYY. GAAAWWWD.
I'm almost falling off of my seat. Help!
I'm reeeeaaaalllyyy lookig forward to the next update.
QUick, before i faint from excitement Very Happy
~Sunnie sunny jocolor ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next