Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

+27
Minna
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
dawnsfire
jro54
bones_fanatic19
katharine
treble21
DONEWITHIT
joybrennan
Beliskner
future_anthro
tinkrella
crzy4bones
SJB
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
NatesMama
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
elyon
gordongordonfan
andreana22
heirofloki
Brain&Heart
bailey
dreamerktm411
31 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 4 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 am

Yep. I would be ok with that, since we all know the journalist is coming. I think given with what we know of the new serial killer and character death along with what Emily said about maybe Brennan will give in and just fall this season....It's sounding like a pretty good set-up to me... thumbsup
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 4 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am

heh. maybe the reporter is the new serial killer LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am

you know I thought about that...or a Fat Pam-like stalker...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:25 am

Well she'll have to be in drag as Hart said it was a male killer but Booth dating an undercover man pretending to be a woman and actually a serial killer stalking his own people would be a very complicated case.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 am

yeah-the journalist being the killer was kind of shut down with that article. But she could still be a crazy stalker...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am

If Booth does come home early..and stays...then the whole "journalist GF follows Booth back to DC" stuff would make sense, since she probably hadn't finished her assignment yet when he just picked up and left Afghanistan to come home and save Cam. So, I'm guessing she shows up at the end of ep 1, maybe during B&B's usual after case drink.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 am

New Hart tweet:

Looks like "Bones" will be premiering 8pm, Thurs Sept 23 in the U.S. Tough time slot but we LOVE it and I like not premiering in August.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:07 am

Q
elyon wrote:
treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:Funny conversation but why would Daisy, who broke up with Sweets, run home to ask questions about B&B? The logic eludes me.

Daisy probably did nothing for 7 months but talk about Sweets, so I imagine that was why Brennan brought him up...did kinda seem wierd though.

I would so prefer Brennan to have spent 7 months at least thinking of if not chattering on about Booth. She has to have had some change of heart about her capacity to change or what was the whole point of the last 8 episodes?

There was no point to the last eight episodes (except for the gravedigger one) Mad

ANYWAY, (Wink)I think the implication is that Brennan has been thinking about her relationship with Booth for the last seven months. I mean, they are in the middle of some jungle, run into some kind of huge snake and the only thing Brennan says is that she's only scared of snakes when Booth is around to jump on. The man is on her mind. Laughing

Also, Daisy's comment sounds like she's learned quite a bit more about Brennan's feelings about Booth. She doesn't seem especially surprised by Brennan's comment...maybe because Brennan has made a lot of them in Daisy's prescene? Brennan's version of "chatter." Likewise, yeah, Daisy probably has been chattering about Sweets - so Brennan says what she does to remind Daisy to focus on her own man problems. Laughing I'm lmao just thinking about it! Very Happy

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 am

I have no problem with the team coming back to help Cam but what I'm not understanding is how Booth would be allowed to just leave the Army like that. I know this is TV and the rules are bent but if he signed for a year, shouldn't he have had to carry it out?

Also, I'm thinking like you guys that the GF may not show up until the final scene of the premiere and from the sounds of things, Booth might not even be aware that she's coming. Think about it--he rushes back to help Cam and the team is pulled together again, all of that. He's not even thinking of other things really, and then we maybe see Brennan thinking of how much has changed and how she feels whenever Booth is around (I'm not really speaking of love necessarily, but like with the whole snakes thing, how she feels better when they're together)...anyway, they're outside of Founding Fathers maybe having one of those perfectly fluffy BB endings when all of a sudden his face changes and the camera pans to a woman standing there. And then all of us pick up our pitchforks.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 am

Yeah, the whole 'I'm ready to go home' and just up and leaves after having signed on for a year does not compute. He doesn't seem to have any ties to Afghanistan, at least in the sides there aren't any anguished backward glances, although his silence in the scene where Caroline asks him if he plans to return could have some hidden meaning.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 am

I guess that's true but what I'm thinking (or possibly hoping) is that he maybe might have had something with the journalist but you know...that was that. Maybe he didn't finalize anything and maybe he did feel something for her but it's not like he'd ask her to uproot her life and come back to D.C. with him. I don't know if it's true, but it matches with the whole her following him back thing.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 am

From the pieces of evidence it appears that she thinks more is going on than he does. We'll have to see how they play it but the sides seem less emotionally intense than the end of season 5 which could be a good thing for awhile. I think we're all sick of suffering and of watching Booth suffer.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 am

Yeah I'm tired of angst. We need a few really light episodes if they are gonna kill someone off. THAT will not be fun. Evil or Very Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:40 am

I agree with those that think we are still getting an SO and I also believe that we will get her at the end of this episode. Absolutely nothing here leads me to believe that Brennan has been thinking about her relationship with Booth or that she is any less in denial than when she left. If anything, it feels to me that she is even more in denial than ever.

Probably the vets not getting treatment issue is the public reason for Booth's Journalist showing up, I can see him offering to make a call for Cam to a journalist that will take the issue seriously and that would be believable to everyone since Booth is a vet. But it also works as an excuse for Booth and his SO to spend some time together to see if they work as a couple back home. Booth's brain issue may come back in another form of empathy for the vets' sitution being investigated by his SO, but I don't seriously expect to see it any other way than that.

I think we can look for an episode that makes everything appear to the audience and to Brennan like things have gone back to pre 100 for Booth (which is why Brennan will agree to stay) until probably the last 5 minutes of the ep. And then at least the audience will get a clue that is not the case. Wink
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:42 am

But when oh when will Brennan ever get a clue? Someone tell me do!!!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 am

I think that's where the death will come in.... it will be a wake up call to Brennan.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Do we really know that Booth signed up for a year? I mean, yeah, he told Brennan "hey, me too" when she said she'd be gone for a year. But, who knows what actual type of contract he was suppose to have, for creative purposes HH can say anything in the premiere to clear that issue up. Just a quick, "Well I told them I'd stay at least six months, longer if I could" or something similar would work.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 am

bailey wrote:Do we really know that Booth signed up for a year? I mean, yeah, he told Brennan "hey, me too" when she said she'd be gone for a year. But, who knows what actual type of contract he was suppose to have, for creative purposes HH can say anything in the premiere to clear that issue up. Just a quick, "Well I told them I'd stay at least six months, longer if I could" or something similar would work.

Early in its upcoming season, Fox's Bones will undergo a big transition as the investigative team finally closes the case on its greatest adversary. But as the dust settles, an even worse threat will emerge — and one fan favorite will not survive!

Watch for Deirdre Lovejoy to reappear for her final turn as murderous Heather "Gravedigger" Taffet, who has one last card to play after being convicted. Executive producer Hart Hanson says the same episode will introduce "someone much worse, who will dog us for the season." (A male will likely be cast as this new menace, to be given an ominous nickname like Gormogon and Gravedigger.)

Who could possibly be worse than the Gravedigger? "It's someone highly motivated to do great harm to our people — a personal vendetta," teases Hanson. "One of our characters will be a victim."

Though Hanson won't give up any clues, I'd be concerned about the actors playing the 'squinterns,' most of whom have increasingly busy schedules. I'm talking about Joel Moore (Colin), who's following up his role in Avatar with a full film slate; Ryan Cartwright (Vincent), who's shooting a pilot for Syfy; Carla Gallo (Daisy), who recently filmed the movie Coming and Going; and Michael Grant Terry (Wendell).

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 am

haha. Thanks! I found that though, and edited my post to leave that question out. Sorry, that's what I get for not reading everything before opening my big mouth. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 am

elyon wrote:New Hart tweet:

Looks like "Bones" will be premiering 8pm, Thurs Sept 23 in the U.S. Tough time slot but we LOVE it and I like not premiering in August.
I don't know what he's talking about--the Fox site says Thurs Aug 26!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

dawnsfire wrote:

queen

I think that's talking about when reruns of Bones come back to Fox, after DYTYCD goes away for the summer (finally.) I saw that yesterday actually, and when you click it says the episode to air that day is Predator in the Pool.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

dawnsfire wrote:

queen

That was last year.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 am

elyon wrote:Well she'll have to be in drag as Hart said it was a male killer but Booth dating an undercover man pretending to be a woman and actually a serial killer stalking his own people would be a very complicated case.
The article said the new big baddie will LIKELY be male...was there another, more recent update?
(A male will likely be cast as this new menace, to be given an ominous nickname like Gormogon and Gravedigger.)

I rather like the idea of the journalist being the bad guy--but I suspect not for the same reason Sweets wasn't Gormagon's apprentice. Too obvious & expected for a recurring newcomer to be it. Won't rule it out, though, since the workings of HH's mind are nearly incomprehensible.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 am

Thanks, bailey--I hadn't clicked through. Too bad! I had really hoped...

elyon--Aug 26 is a Thursday this year. Apparently, it's just the reruns to get us back in the mood, as bailey pointed out. Besides, I'm sure they wouldn't have left that banner up all year.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

elyon wrote:Early in its upcoming season, Fox's Bones will undergo a big transition as the investigative team finally closes the case on its greatest adversary. But as the dust settles, an even worse threat will emerge — and one fan favorite will not survive!

Watch for Deirdre Lovejoy to reappear for her final turn as murderous Heather "Gravedigger" Taffet, who has one last card to play after being convicted. Executive producer Hart Hanson says the same episode will introduce "someone much worse, who will dog us for the season." (A male will likely be cast as this new menace, to be given an ominous nickname like Gormogon and Gravedigger.)
Who could possibly be worse than the Gravedigger? "It's someone highly motivated to do great harm to our people — a personal vendetta," teases Hanson. "One of our characters will be a victim."

Though Hanson won't give up any clues, I'd be concerned about the actors playing the 'squinterns,' most of whom have increasingly busy schedules. I'm talking about Joel Moore (Colin), who's following up his role in Avatar with a full film slate; Ryan Cartwright (Vincent), who's shooting a pilot for Syfy; Carla Gallo (Daisy), who recently filmed the movie Coming and Going; and Michael Grant Terry (Wendell).

Best news here is only one more Grave Digger Ep. cheers Sorry, I know a lot of people find her very effective, I'm just so not one of them.

I want the Russian back - getting back at Booth and those he cares about would def be personal to the Russian.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next