Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

+27
Minna
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
dawnsfire
jro54
bones_fanatic19
katharine
treble21
DONEWITHIT
joybrennan
Beliskner
future_anthro
tinkrella
crzy4bones
SJB
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
NatesMama
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
elyon
gordongordonfan
andreana22
heirofloki
Brain&Heart
bailey
dreamerktm411
31 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 7 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 am

That's what I hate about SOs. They don't move B&B's relationship forward and another woman is not going to push Brennan over the edge to get suddenly admit her feelings to Booth. To me, SOs just bring more longing looks and a angst, so it is so painful to watch. I'm just so done talking about this dam* SO thing because that's all I ever think about. Sad
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 7 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

Well, there's always the fact that apparently someone will be dying. But I guess that's not that much more positive. Crying or Very sad

I know what you mean. It's angsty and it sucks, but if there's anything Em/David can do it's the romangst. Patience is key apparently.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Well, there's always the fact that apparently someone will be dying. But I guess that's not that much more positive. Crying or Very sad

I know what you mean. It's angsty and it sucks, but if there's anything Em/David can do it's the romangst. Patience is key apparently.

Yes. Patience is definitly the key. "Hope and Patience." Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:48 am

I have resisted reading the sides - so far, don't know how long it'll last. Anyway, I've read your comments and the spoilers in the tv magazines. Re the time jump of "only" 7 MONTHS and the coffee cart scene, I quite LOVED the idea I read in one fic recently, that after 5 months of being in DC, they meet - without agreeing, they come across with each other, each thinking about the other- on the coffee cart on the day they were SUPPOSED to. It'd be PERFECT if it's THEN when Brennan confesses to Booth, or at least gives him a sign that she's considering "them". If I haven't miscalculated, and if time passes by like in real life, then it'd happen by the middle of the season. Is it too hopeful thinking????????? Embarassed

And finally I have to say, I feel that the journalist-love-interest of Booth sounds more like "we need to fill the season until the finale when we leave the fans with another cliff-hanger without solving B&B "will or won't they". I'm afraid it's gonna be like the Catherine thing. And that Brennan is gonna be totally oblivious about it, maybe I'm too negative, or maybe it just takes long - hope not too much cause I don't want to see this journalist around too much. Maybe Brennan makes a CLICK after a couple of episodes, with Angela's advice, talks, etc. I dunno, I'm OK with another love interest for Booth but ONLY and ONLY if it's USEFUL for Brennan to realize HOW SHE FEELS. If all we get is to see Brennan denying her feelings, saying she's happy and approves, talking about THEIR sex life (even worse, with OTHERS), and nothing ELSE, then I'll be REALLY mad! And it'd be a complete WASTE of the plot - and of our time! thumbsdown
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:13 am

nati.cba wrote:I have resisted reading the sides - so far, don't know how long it'll last. Anyway, I've read your comments and the spoilers in the tv magazines. Re the time jump of "only" 7 MONTHS and the coffee cart scene, I quite LOVED the idea I read in one fic recently, that after 5 months of being in DC, they meet - without agreeing, they come across with each other, each thinking about the other- on the coffee cart on the day they were SUPPOSED to. It'd be PERFECT if it's THEN when Brennan confesses to Booth, or at least gives him a sign that she's considering "them". If I haven't miscalculated, and if time passes by like in real life, then it'd happen by the middle of the season. Is it too hopeful thinking????????? Embarassed

And finally I have to say, I feel that the journalist-love-interest of Booth sounds more like "we need to fill the season until the finale when we leave the fans with another cliff-hanger without solving B&B "will or won't they". I'm afraid it's gonna be like the Catherine thing. And that Brennan is gonna be totally oblivious about it, maybe I'm too negative, or maybe it just takes long - hope not too much cause I don't want to see this journalist around too much. Maybe Brennan makes a CLICK after a couple of episodes, with Angela's advice, talks, etc. I dunno, I'm OK with another love interest for Booth but ONLY and ONLY if it's USEFUL for Brennan to realize HOW SHE FEELS. If all we get is to see Brennan denying her feelings, saying she's happy and approves, talking about THEIR sex life (even worse, with OTHERS), and nothing ELSE, then I'll be REALLY mad! And it'd be a complete WASTE of the plot - and of our time! thumbsdown

PERFECT!
I love this scenario! i could definatly wait half a season if we got something like this!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
nati.cba wrote:I have resisted reading the sides - so far, don't know how long it'll last. Anyway, I've read your comments and the spoilers in the tv magazines. Re the time jump of "only" 7 MONTHS and the coffee cart scene, I quite LOVED the idea I read in one fic recently, that after 5 months of being in DC, they meet - without agreeing, they come across with each other, each thinking about the other- on the coffee cart on the day they were SUPPOSED to. It'd be PERFECT if it's THEN when Brennan confesses to Booth, or at least gives him a sign that she's considering "them". If I haven't miscalculated, and if time passes by like in real life, then it'd happen by the middle of the season. Is it too hopeful thinking????????? Embarassed

PERFECT!
I love this scenario! i could definatly wait half a season if we got something like this!

I think its predictable. The one thing we know about why Brennan does not want to have a relationship with Booth is that she fears that if it does not work out she will lose Booth altogether. Thus she will deny her feelings for him as long as he remains close as a friend or partner. What HH will do with the girlfriend, and this is the predictable part, is to have Brennan actually face the possibility of losing Booth altogether (friendship, partner, and possible lover).

Brennan will be supportive at first of the relationship because she will assume that his friendship and their partnership will not change. With time, however, we will see Booth withdrawing. BB will be spending less time together outside of work (no Diner or FF), and eventually Booth will only visit the Lab for work purposes only.

Brennan will notice these things, and she will come to the realization that she will lose Booth anyway if she continues to deny her feelings. This will be the breakthrough.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 pm

As sad as this will be. I think you're spot on. this is what needs to happen. this will be the difference between this SO and past SOs like Cam and Katherine etc.
With the other relationships Booth has had, it has never jeopardised Booth and Brennans working relationship or friendship. As you say, having Booth withdraw from Brennan will make her realise (well we all hope to God she realises!!!!). This is the only purpose i can see that the SO will have that will push Brennan and Booth together.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 pm

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

PERFECT!

I think its predictable. The one thing we know about why Brennan does not want to have a relationship with Booth is that she fears that if it does not work out she will lose Booth altogether. Thus she will deny her feelings for him as long as he remains close as a friend or partner. What HH will do with the girlfriend, and this is the predictable part, is to have Brennan actually face the possibility of losing Booth altogether (friendship, partner, and possible lover).

Brennan will be supportive at first of the relationship because she will assume that his friendship and their partnership will not change. With time, however, we will see Booth withdrawing. BB will be spending less time together outside of work (no Diner or FF), and eventually Booth will only visit the Lab for work purposes only.

Brennan will notice these things, and she will come to the realization that she will lose Booth anyway if she continues to deny her feelings. This will be the breakthrough.

If she hasn't seen him for seven months and not felt any loss and not had any realizations, it's a bit hard to believe less time with Booth will matter in D.C. - she's learned to live without him and be fine.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:50 pm

joybrennan wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

PERFECT!

If she hasn't seen him for seven months and not felt any loss and not had any realizations, it's a bit hard to believe less time with Booth will matter in D.C. - she's learned to live without him and be fine.

Not if you assume that they have been in communication (Big assumption). Another possibility is that Brennan assumes Booth will always be there every time she runs away. With the trip to Indonesia, BB promised each other to meet by the reflecting pool.

The difference with the SO story, the way I see it, is that Brennan will realize that Booth might not be there for her whenever she feels like it. She will face the real possibility of losing him from her life.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:18 am

Not to change the subject but did anyone else read TJ Thyne's tweet today about getting his script and think, "Weird, we've had that for days now." Laughing Of course, he has the whole script, not just sides, but I still found it funny.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 pm

joybrennan wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

PERFECT!

Not if you assume that they have been in communication (Big assumption). Another possibility is that Brennan assumes Booth will always be there every time she runs away. With the trip to Indonesia, BB promised each other to meet by the reflecting pool.

The difference with the SO story, the way I see it, is that Brennan will realize that Booth might not be there for her whenever she feels like it. She will face the real possibility of losing him from her life.

As much as I hate this idea, I think it's the only way for Brennan to face the possibility of losing Booth. But the purpose of the SO might also be to make Booth relaize that he can't move on because if Brennan comes back thinking that she is ready for a relationship with Booth, the the SO won't do anything but reinforce that belief that they can't be together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Digging this thread back up to say it looks like the line with Brennan about the snake is def. not getting cut. Smile

Someone asked Hart on Twitter how Brennan could handle a snake in season one but be afraid of them in the Halloween episode and he replied that they "address that in the premiere."

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm

bailey wrote:Digging this thread back up to say it looks like the line with Brennan about the snake is def. not getting cut. Smile

Someone asked Hart on Twitter how Brennan could handle a snake in season one but be afraid of them in the Halloween episode and he replied that they "address that in the premiere."

OMG! HH NOTICED A CONTINUITY ISSUE - AND DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Razz
One down, 999,999 to go. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 pm

joybrennan wrote:
bailey wrote:Digging this thread back up to say it looks like the line with Brennan about the snake is def. not getting cut. Smile

OMG! HH NOTICED A CONTINUITY ISSUE - AND DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Razz
One down, 999,999 to go. Very Happy
Oy-oy-oyyyy... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7