Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

+27
Minna
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
dawnsfire
jro54
bones_fanatic19
katharine
treble21
DONEWITHIT
joybrennan
Beliskner
future_anthro
tinkrella
crzy4bones
SJB
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
NatesMama
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
elyon
gordongordonfan
andreana22
heirofloki
Brain&Heart
bailey
dreamerktm411
31 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 5 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 am

Maybe the killer will be called "Gargonzola" Laughing
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 5 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 am

Another interesting Hart tweet:

@billprady I had the writers room come to my office. Now it's full of crumbs, bitterness, recrimination, quashed hopes and hurt feelings.

Could be teasing or could be changes in story arc. Who wouldn't love to be a fly on the wall.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 am

elyon wrote:Another interesting Hart tweet:

@billprady I had the writers room come to my office. Now it's full of crumbs, bitterness, recrimination, quashed hopes and hurt feelings.

Could be teasing or could be changes in story arc. Who wouldn't love to be a fly on the wall.

Buzzzzz. So true or just have a glass to the wall. Wink I think there really has been a reigning in of his merry band and where they were originally bound for. As much as some get angry with HH, perhaps we are lucky that "Pleading Guilty" did not go to series. And a don't leak information to the press talk may have been delivered.

And he also probably is teasing. Laughing So much activity after weeks of so little! At least it's not boring.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 am

Wasn't there supposed to be a new enemy introduced near the end of s5? They said something about how it would be someone we already knew or had met and I don't remember seeing anyone like that. Maybe it's been pushed back like everything else.

I really don't see the point in bringing Diggy back unless you know...the new serial killer is her accomplice. Think about it, he/she would have a personal vendetta of sorts seeing as their partner is in jail.

Unless of course the body Cam has in her custody in the premiere was killed by the said new serial killer, in which case it would make sense that they'd have a vendetta against her specifically. Oh noes. I really don't want her to die. Crying or Very sad
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 am

Well, they were going to kill Cam off back in S2, remember? Twisted Evil

queen

not that I think they should now, of course!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

I haven't read the sides yet and I have only read a few posts, so I guess they have only been gone 7 months and Brennan might of revaluated her relationship with Booth and Sweets is playing the piano at the mall? To me, you can't really tell what is going to happen based on sides because this is only 10 pages out of 60 page script. That's why my new mantra is "wait and watch" because there really is no point freaking out about something when we really have now idea how it will play out. But I'm sure Brennan did some thinking about her relationship with Booth because then what was the whole point of the separation? She said she needed some perspective on her life and relationships and I'm sure that we will get a B&B "after case drink." Very Happy

As far as the SO not being mentioned in ther sides? Yay!!! I'm not getting my hopes too high just because she is not mentioned in the sides, but it does seem like she follows him back to DC and that she thinks there is something more going on between them than he does. That does make me feel a little better because the idea of Booth "trying" to move on with another woman just bothers me, but then if there is going to be a SO, I would want it to be like the Sully arch except the focus would be on how it effects B&B's relationship and then Brennan wouldn't be so aloof about it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 am

That's what I'm wondering about the SO. But then if she just shows up in town it's not like Booth to just turn her away, you know? I'm not saying he'll just jump right in but then again you never know. We probably will get our BB drinks scene but a part of me feels like/wishes we'd still get the one at the coffee cart somehow.

Just a thought, but if Cam really is the one to...you know, then what happens to Michelle? That poor girl. Yeah I'll stop now.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 am

Didn't Tiffany Hines get picked up on another show? And also how old is Michelle? I'm guessing 16 or so at the end of S5. Maybe if Cam does get killed of she will be 18 therefore can live on her own?just some random thoughts I had.....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Thanks, bailey--I hadn't clicked through. Too bad! I had really hoped...

elyon--Aug 26 is a Thursday this year. Apparently, it's just the reruns to get us back in the mood, as bailey pointed out. Besides, I'm sure they wouldn't have left that banner up all year.

queen

elyon- the season premiere last year Harbingers did not air in August , it was September 17th 2009 that it aired.

Last edited by treble21 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a new enemy introduced near the end of s5? They said something about how it would be someone we already knew or had met and I don't remember seeing anyone like that. Maybe it's been pushed back like everything else.

I really don't see the point in bringing Diggy back unless you know...the new serial killer is her accomplice. Think about it, he/she would have a personal vendetta of sorts seeing as their partner is in jail.

Unless of course the body Cam has in her custody in the premiere was killed by the said new serial killer, in which case it would make sense that they'd have a vendetta against her specifically. Oh noes. I really don't want her to die. Crying or Very sad

The body in Cam's custody ( the child that the reporter implies is Logan Bartlett) turns out to be the korean womans child who choked on a wooden screw. At least that's what it seems like in the sides. However I think that Logan has something to do with either the GD or a new serial killer.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Didn't Tiffany Hines get picked up on another show? And also how old is Michelle? I'm guessing 16 or so at the end of S5. Maybe if Cam does get killed of she will be 18 therefore can live on her own?just some random thoughts I had.....
Yeah, it sucks. Perhaps the family that wanted to take her to Hawaii for Christmas will take her in - and Brennan will pay for her to college...MAN DOES THIS SUCK! Sometimes I really hate my brain. Sad SO hope I am wrong! Maybe it's someone relatively inconsequential - like Wendall. Yeah...if he's not going for a big splash, then yeah, he could knock off Wendall! Smile THAT would make room for the new bi-polar squint! Hooray!!! It doesn't have to be Cam!!! I literally thought of this as I was writing! I am SO happy to see a logical alternative to Cam - guys you have no idea! Now I can see a 50/50 split between Cam and Wendall. I have been like, depressed about this all day. ( yes, my mind is a bit obsessive Laughing) Wendall! Wendall! Wendall! You were cute, but now. you must die. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 pm

treble21 wrote:
MoonlightGardenias wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a new enemy introduced near the end of s5? They said something about how it would be someone we already knew or had met and I don't remember seeing anyone like that. Maybe it's been pushed back like everything else.

The body in Cam's custody ( the child that the reporter implies is Logan Bartlett) turns out to be the korean womans child who choked on a wooden screw. At least that's what it seems like in the sides. However I think that Logan has something to do with either the GD or a new serial killer.

@ treble - I totally agree with you. Remember, there was something different about how that last body in gravedigger was killed? It definetely left the door open for either GD having an accomplice, or a new serial killer altogether.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 pm

elyon wrote:
bailey wrote:Do we really know that Booth signed up for a year? I mean, yeah, he told Brennan "hey, me too" when she said she'd be gone for a year. But, who knows what actual type of contract he was suppose to have, for creative purposes HH can say anything in the premiere to clear that issue up. Just a quick, "Well I told them I'd stay at least six months, longer if I could" or something similar would work.

Early in its upcoming season, Fox's Bones will undergo a big transition as the investigative team finally closes the case on its greatest adversary. But as the dust settles, an even worse threat will emerge — and one fan favorite will not survive!

Watch for Deirdre Lovejoy to reappear for her final turn as murderous Heather "Gravedigger" Taffet, who has one last card to play after being convicted. Executive producer Hart Hanson says the same episode will introduce "someone much worse, who will dog us for the season." (A male will likely be cast as this new menace, to be given an ominous nickname like Gormogon and Gravedigger.)

Who could possibly be worse than the Gravedigger? "It's someone highly motivated to do great harm to our people — a personal vendetta," teases Hanson. "One of our characters will be a victim."

Though Hanson won't give up any clues, I'd be concerned about the actors playing the 'squinterns,' most of whom have increasingly busy schedules. I'm talking about Joel Moore (Colin), who's following up his role in Avatar with a full film slate; Ryan Cartwright (Vincent), who's shooting a pilot for Syfy; Carla Gallo (Daisy), who recently filmed the movie Coming and Going; and Michael Grant Terry (Wendell).

All the latest news makes me believe that HH is hitting the panic button. I mean, HH will give us the return of a character, the death of another, the Gravedigger, a new Super Villain, and the year apart nonsense is being cut short. Come on HH scrap the SO storyline altogether and give us some BB.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Here's a fresh side, courtesy of omelette73 over on LJ:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

best line? Daisy: we have a phone? Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by clair82 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Here's a fresh side, courtesy of omelette73 over on LJ:

queen

D'oh!! Can't open that one. Any other links?? Very Happy

clair82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 38
Say What You Want : Everybody poops. They even wrote a book about it...
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm

All three are for the same side. Hope that helps!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Or, here's the LJ page where I found them, in case it makes any difference--

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 pm

This latest side answers why Booth comes back. He is fighting someone else war in a foreign land while his son is back in the states without a father. HH what took you so long to figure this out.

We knew it was stupid to have Parker talk Booth into going to War in less than 3 minutes of screen time. I'm trouble that it took this scene with the mother and child for Booth to realize his mistake. We know Booth should have been struggling with this in the finale (an entire episode should have been dedicated to it), and we should have seen the repercussions from this decision (Rebecca going off on Booth for abandoning his son and taking away his visitation rights). What ifs.....

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 am

Now we also know from this side that the dig in Maluku hasn't gone well if Brennan and Daisy are having to fight off guerilla soldiers. Seems like both B's made big mistakes.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

New twitter info between fan and HH:

@HartHanson purrrty funny. However, I still think that the story of Booth's journalist GF is lousy and nonsensical . You must agree.

@melvbb How do you know? You don't even know that story or if it's legit or even exists. You're arguing with yourself. Why include me?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 am

queen

I LOVE that Brennan kept the phone on her and apparently didn't tell anyone else about it LOL. Hmmm it begs the question, what kind of calls was Brennan making on that phone? ( Ok I know that logically she probably was just using it for business and didn't want Daisy using it to call Lancelot, but I'd prefer to live in a fantasy world, where Booth had that phone number and called her when he was able too. Wink )
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 am

treble21 wrote:

queen

I LOVE that Brennan kept the phone on her and apparently didn't tell anyone else about it LOL. Hmmm it begs the question, what kind of calls was Brennan making on that phone? ( Ok I know that logically she probably was just using it for business and didn't want Daisy using it to call Lancelot, but I'd prefer to live in a fantasy world, where Booth had that phone number and called her when he was able too. Wink )

Totally will roll with that! Maybe that's how Caroline got the number! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 am

A couple of things I've found interesting about the sides...1) the fact that Daisy didn't know they had a phone...which makes me think that Brennan has NOT kept in touch with Booth otherwise Daisy would have known about the phone. 2) what the hell is Booth doing with his cellphone in the middle of a jungle...let alone with the RINGER ON. LOL! Pretty ineffective method if he's trying to sneak up on someone. 3) The last episode of S5 made it sound like he was going to Afghanistan to train AMERICAN soldiers...but it appears that he's actually training AFGHAN soldiers, which I guess explains the questions some of us had as to why he had to go to Afghanistan rather than Ft. Benning. 4) Booth will FREAK when he finds out that Brennan had to fight off Guerillas....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 am

But will Brennan freak out when she discovers Booth is in the middle of a battlefield being a hero again? Totally agree about him having his cell phone with the ringer on in the middle of an action!!! Maybe Hart needs a military adviser -- o.k. scratch the maybe.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 am

elyon wrote:But will Brennan freak out when she discovers Booth is in the middle of a battlefield being a hero again? Totally agree about him having his cell phone with the ringer on in the middle of an action!!! Maybe Hart needs a military adviser -- o.k. scratch the maybe.

I don't know.....she probably won't even ask about what he did there. (I'm in a mad at Brennan mood today, can you tell? LOL!)

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next