Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

+27
Minna
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
dawnsfire
jro54
bones_fanatic19
katharine
treble21
DONEWITHIT
joybrennan
Beliskner
future_anthro
tinkrella
crzy4bones
SJB
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
NatesMama
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
elyon
gordongordonfan
andreana22
heirofloki
Brain&Heart
bailey
dreamerktm411
31 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides Empty S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by dreamerktm411 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 am

Scripts were written several days ago and production starts on July 20th, I think.

I'm worried that they've found a way to stop casting sides being seen by us. :/

Anyone heard any news I've missed?
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by bailey Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:Scripts were written several days ago and production starts on July 20th, I think.

I'm worried that they've found a way to stop casting sides being seen by us. :/

Anyone heard any news I've missed?

We should get them early this week. We haven't heard any sort of casting scoop at all yet, so I think we're still safe.

But, if they don't want the sides to get out, then they won't. Not all shows post their sides of websites such as Showfax, and the way Hart's been talking about hating spoilers lately, he may've pulled the Bones sides.

They start filming a week from Tuesday, if we don't have sides by the end of this week, then we're probably not going to get them. Sad
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 am

yeah, HH seems pretty adament about not letting spoilers out himself, but he seems ok with SN teasing us some!
but yeah im thinking that maybe he really has had enough, he did tweet something like 'if i could, i would stop spoilers'.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 am

Relax, y'all. The script only went to the crew last week. They have to actually read it before they cast for it. Wink

If they're still using the same casting agencies, we'll get them just the same.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 pm

According to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] the name of the first episode is tentatively titled "The Gorilla in the Room". I hope they keep the title. Maybe B&B talk about their gorilla...before Booth tells Bones he has a new girlfriend <sigh>.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 am

Maybe Booth's girlfriend IS the gorilla in the room? (I don't mean "literally" of course, that'd be just mean wouldn't it?! I mean figuratively!) She could be the AWKWARD issue if Brennan was indeed ready to move forward upon returning then .... WHAM!

(Of course, if the show follows it's usual course there'll be an ACTUAL gorilla tied into this somehow, but the title can have it's "in your face" meaning and also the subtext it sometimes has.)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 am

I foresee a nickname for the nameless journalist -- from Catfish to the Gorilla. Poor Booth! Brennan better get her act together soon before he's forced to run through the whole zoo as well as the aquarium.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 am

elyon wrote:I foresee a nickname for the nameless journalist -- from Catfish to the Gorilla. Poor Booth! Brennan better get her act together soon before he's forced to run through the whole zoo as well as the aquarium.
Razz Razz Razz
Well, it will be not Gorilla but Mastodon in the Room, but Gorilla will do, too! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 am

Actually I like GorillaGirl because a gorilla is a primate which I assume the journalist is. At least Booth is going up the evolutionary scale from ectotherms to endotherms. Brennan should be very proud.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 am

So, uh, sides are up on Showfax. Smile

The largest set is for an "Interviewer" ... interesting.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 am

I have this scary idea that either A--HH will really clamp down on any leaks. Or B, that somewhere along the way there are fake!spoilers/sides. I'm putting nothing past this guy, LOL.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 am

Here are the characters for the sides:
# Denise Bartlett
# First Sergeant
# Interviewer
# Mi Cha
# Patrick Park
# Tom Bartlett
Can anyone get links?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

We've got them up at The Lab, if you're interested.

And no, no girlfriend. She won't be in the sides anyway, if she is a recurring character.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 am

So the sides were definitely not what I expected. Anyone else surprised?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 am

I feel robbed of the coffee cart scene. Sad

Although, there will still have to be a scene where they meet again for the first time. (Unless they totally rob us and have BB working together and just an implied reunion scene.) I'm guessing at the end of this episode, we end up with a scene were Booth convinces Bones not to return to Indonesia. Or someone else will have the conversation with her citing Booth as the reason.

And I love the exchange about the snakes. And Brennan's comment about owing Cam money.

Also like how this episode seems to be Cam heavy, with the whole team coming together again to rescue her. That should take the focus off the BB relationship just enough to allow it to be what it should be. Which also makes the title fit ... they're focusing on something else, but that Elephant is still in the room.

And squintern? Have they actually said that on the show before, or was it always just a fandom term?

Anyway, there's my two cents and so much for not reading sides ever again. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 am

Any links? you have to be a member for the lab.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:Any links? you have to be a member for the lab.

I actually joined The Lab to read them, which I suppose crosses slightly into obsession territory:)

But it was quick and free, so I went for it.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

jhi1005 wrote:

I actually joined The Lab to read them, which I suppose crosses slightly into obsession territory:)

I joined too, just now, but my evaluation period has expired for WinZip, and I don't want to have to purchase it. Is there any way I can read them without having WinZip?
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 am

Here's my thoughts...
1. We know that Wendell will be back and so will Caroline (from another thread about who is leaving and who is coming back.)
2. HH wasn't kidding when he got onto someone on twitter about the YEAR fast forward. He said something to the effect of..."You don't know it will be a year." He sounded pissy. LOL!! Guess he was right! LOL!
3. This looks good. I mean, I really think they could "reset" everything. I don't know if there will be a girlfriend or not. B/c most of the spoilers that have been leaked so far seem to be off. And, how can they get that there will be a gf when the dayum thing was set in stone a week ago. I wouldn't put it past HH to have gone back and reworked everything to take all the spoilers out. So, don't be suprised if there is no gf. (Well, that's me wishfully thinking!)

Over all...these look good. I guess we will see when epi 2's sides come out. Last year SF was all about Booth admitting he was in love. Maybe this year we will see Brennan admit it. Who knows.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 am

The theory a few friends are passing around:

They come back 5 months early, so no reunion at the coffee cart then. The new girlfriend shows up for 4 or 5 episodes, during which time Brennan begins to reevaluate her feelings about a relationship with Booth. He and the girlfriend break up, and a few months pass as he realizes that he can't just "move on" from Brennan, as she is realizing that she wants to be with Booth.

They still keep their date at the coffee cart, meeting one year after their separation, and decide to give "them" a try. Just in time for May sweeps. Smile
NatesMama
NatesMama

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

I joined too, just now, but my evaluation period has expired for WinZip, and I don't want to have to purchase it. Is there any way I can read them without having WinZip?

The links on Mega-upload:

NatesMama
NatesMama

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:29 am

NatesMama wrote:
dreamerktm411 wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

The links on Mega-upload:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 am

I'm okay with the sides. The only thing that didn't make sense is the Sweets-playing-the-piano-in-the-mall thing. What? He has a job outside of the lab. It makes no sense for him to not be carrying on as an FBI psych/ profiler.

Also, why did they make a deal out of the whole "one year from today/ coffee cart" thing if they weren't going to do it?
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

I like the sounds of those sides.
I'm not into the SO plot, I hope that doesn't happen, but time will tell!
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am

Oh god....kick ass pissed off Booth in military uniform....please let that not be a fake side...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next