Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

+27
Minna
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
dawnsfire
jro54
bones_fanatic19
katharine
treble21
DONEWITHIT
joybrennan
Beliskner
future_anthro
tinkrella
crzy4bones
SJB
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
NatesMama
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
elyon
gordongordonfan
andreana22
heirofloki
Brain&Heart
bailey
dreamerktm411
31 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by tinkrella Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 am

I am a bit disapointed we wont be getting the one year coffee cart. Unless...perhaps at the end of the episode they meet again at the cart OR....in a few month time (when it would have been a year and the s/o is hopefully gone) we see them meeting at the cart.

I could have sworn that either hart or nathan said we would see them one year later at the coffee cart (in one of the interviewers after the finale) but maybe I made that up or they changed their minds.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by future_anthro Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 am

Sounds like a sad case Sad
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:I'm okay with the sides. The only thing that didn't make sense is the Sweets-playing-the-piano-in-the-mall thing. What? He has a job outside of the lab. It makes no sense for him to not be carrying on as an FBI psych/ profiler.

Also, why did they make a deal out of the whole "one year from today/ coffee cart" thing if they weren't going to do it?

Yea, that seems a bit much. Lol. I kinda took it has just a "the place and everyone still there falls apart without Booth and Brennan." All the finale spoilers did say that BB leaving would change everyone. Cam can't handle the case with her new people, and Sweets turns to playing piano in a mall during his off time. Laughing

And as hopeful as I want to be about there not being a SO ... I think we realistically have maybe 10 pages of a 60 some odd page script here. There was a lot of repeat in the six sets of sides we did get. I'm all for taking what you can get from it, but it's not really rational to look at what's not there for information at this point. Just way too much we're not seeing. I'm just glad we're getting what seems like a normal working relationship in the one or two scenes we did read with BB together. Like the one where he's telling her what all she needs to do, and the stage direction reads that he smiles at her ... I can already see David's little grin. At least I hope I can. Wink
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

Maybe they will do the coffee cart thing exactly a year later, but have Booth go to the coffee cart, possibly reminiscing about the previous year, thinking that Brennan wouldn't remember their agreement, or that it wouldn't mean anything since they came back early, and then Brennan shows up at the cart also.......
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

As far as sweets playing the piano...HH and JFD have said several times we would see JFD singing, but I thought it was supposed to be "Lime in the Cocunt" or whatever that song is. So...I can see this as their way of giving us a nod. Who knows..maybe he is pinning for Daisy. Tho Lord knows why?!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 am

they could end the first epi at the coffee cart, both coming to the conclusion that they aren't going to go away again.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Looks like Daisy regrets having left but no sign that Brennan has learned anything but as you say, it's only 10 pages so maybe she's wised up a bit. I certainly hope so! Another season of an in-denial Brennan is more than I at least can take.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:I'm okay with the sides. The only thing that didn't make sense is the Sweets-playing-the-piano-in-the-mall thing. What? He has a job outside of the lab. It makes no sense for him to not be carrying on as an FBI psych/ profiler.

Sweets is trying to meet women - THAT'S WHY he's singing in the mall. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Great sides so far. The ones with the Korean girl and grandfather got me all choked up. I have not finished al of them but one thing is certain : Booth's brain issues are coming back!
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 pm

H
elyon wrote:I foresee a nickname for the nameless journalist -- from Catfish to the Gorilla. Poor Booth! Brennan better get her act together soon before he's forced to run through the whole zoo as well as the aquarium.

I just think of her as the S.O.B. = Significant Other BS Wink
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 pm

DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote: Booth's brain issues are coming back!

I only skimmed them....but didn't see anything that made me think that....what did I miss?

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:55 pm

*repeating over and over again* I said I wasn't gonna read sides, I said I wasn't gonna read sides,I said I wasn't gonna read sides, I said I wasn't gonna read sides..... yeah I'm about to read these sides.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:As far as sweets playing the piano...HH and JFD have said several times we would see JFD singing, but I thought it was supposed to be "Lime in the Cocunt" or whatever that song is. So...I can see this as their way of giving us a nod. Who knows..maybe he is pinning for Daisy. Tho Lord knows why?!

Jenn

HH and JFD didn't say that would be the only time that Sweets would sing.... just that eventually he will sing "Lime in da coconut" onscreen.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

crzy4bones wrote:

I only skimmed them....but didn't see anything that made me think that....what did I miss?

Yeah, me too, what did I miss? I'm like you, I skimmed, but I didn't think I saw anything like that.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm

I said I was going not going to read sides when they came....but yeah like a few others I caved. Very intersting from what I got from it when I read them, but I guess we won't know the 'full' story until we see the episode.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Random thoughts while reading sides

-So they are coming home early, I'm ok with that. Also the coffee cart thing doesn't really bother me because it hasn't been a year, so they clearly aren't going to be meeting there.... you know what I would love though, if about 5 months in the future (in Bones time) they still met up at the coffee cart like they planned to, that'd be cute.
-Sounds like a good case as well.
-Loved Brennan's comment " Apparently I owe Cam money and she really really needs it." Also her whole conversation about snakes with Daisy was epic, If I had Booth around I'd jump on him too Wink
-Poor Cam, stuck there all alone with no moral support, although I'm not sure if I buy that Cam gets railroaded in an interview like that, I guess I'll have to see how it plays out onscreen
-I suppose it's possible that they will revisit Booths brain issues, but the damage from shockwaves happening to the soldiers is not the same thing that happened to Booth, he had a tumor.
- awww that Korean girl broke my heart.
-Looks like Brennan actually physically tracks down some of the squinterns (starting with Wendell, who is digging ditches?) I kinda like that plot point. I wonder if it's gonna continue on with each episode ( for example maybe the next week we could get to see what VNM or Fisher were doing, could be amusing.)
- UMMM I'd like to point out the obvious, there are no sides for any chick that is supposed to follow Booth home, so if these sides are correct, she's not showing up in the premiere ( maybe later?)

All in all I'm kinda lookin forward to the premiere, if only for that one convo between Daisy and Brennan about Booth and the snakes, which better not get cut out LOL

Last edited by treble21 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 pm

katharine wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

Yeah, me too, what did I miss? I'm like you, I skimmed, but I didn't think I saw anything like that.

I think the assumption is that because Cam is talking about brain damage in returning soliders that it may involve Booth in some way. I personally disagree, Booth had a tumor not brain bruises or bleeds caused by sonic waves.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Is Booth's GF in the sides? Do we know what her name is?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 pm

jro54 wrote:Is Booth's GF in the sides? Do we know what her name is?

Nope not in the sides, nor is she referenced at all in any of the convo's that are shown by the regular characters, I'm pretty sure she's not in this episode ( there is ALOT going on) but if she is supposed to "follow him home" I suppose she could show up in the next episode or any episode thereafter.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 pm

treble21 wrote:

Nope not in the sides, nor is she referenced at all in any of the convo's that are shown by the regular characters, I'm pretty sure she's not in this episode ( there is ALOT going on) but if she is supposed to "follow him home" I suppose she could show up in the next episode or any episode thereafter.

Yeah. I guess she could show up in the next few episodes. I still it's kind of wierd that we haven't seen any articles about casting anyone for this role.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

treble21 wrote:

I was just about to post almost this exact reply. Smile

It's a good sign to me that there's no reference of her anywhere, not even in the scenes of Booth in the beginning.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:54 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I was just about to post almost this exact reply. Smile

It's a good sign to me that there's no reference of her anywhere, not even in the scenes of Booth in the beginning.

That does make me feel a little better. Very Happy I haven't read the sides yet, but from posts that I read, I guess there wasn't a big renuion scene at the coffee cart. But to me, the sides are never exactly like the episodes. The big scene could be at the end of the episode (B&B scenes usually are) and B&B promise that they will never leave each other again.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Or it could be the scene in which the speculated girlfriend shows up, right when they're about to or just after.

Maybe that's too evil. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. I mean, there was that one thing from the Harbinger sides last season premiere that was changed. With the way HH has been acting lately about spoilers I wouldn't put it past him to either rig it somehow or let us have just enough to where we think we'll be safe and then the previously mentioned idea happens.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Or it could be the scene in which the speculated girlfriend shows up, right when they're about to or just after.

Maybe that's too evil. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. I mean, there was that one thing from the Harbinger sides last season premiere that was changed. With the way HH has been acting lately about spoilers I wouldn't put it past him to either rig it somehow or let us have just enough to where we think we'll be safe and then the previously mentioned idea happens.

That sounds like the HH brand of evil.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Or it could be the scene in which the speculated girlfriend shows up, right when they're about to or just after.

the only thing I recall changing from the Harbingers sides was that there was a scripted kiss that never happened ( well it sorta did, he kissed her on the head...) but yeah I'm not getting my hopes up, just cause it doesn't seem like she's in the premiere ( and I'm willing to bet money she won't be, there seems to be a lot going on in that episode...) doesn't mean she won't show up at some point..... possibly at a very very bad time.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next