Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

+27
Minna
MI_Bonesgirl
recoveringbonesaddict
dawnsfire
jro54
bones_fanatic19
katharine
treble21
DONEWITHIT
joybrennan
Beliskner
future_anthro
tinkrella
crzy4bones
SJB
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
NatesMama
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
elyon
gordongordonfan
andreana22
heirofloki
Brain&Heart
bailey
dreamerktm411
31 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm

treble21 wrote:
MoonlightGardenias wrote:Or it could be the scene in which the speculated girlfriend shows up, right when they're about to or just after.

Maybe that's too evil. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high. I mean, there was that one thing from the Harbinger sides last season premiere that was changed. With the way HH has been acting lately about spoilers I wouldn't put it past him to either rig it somehow or let us have just enough to where we think we'll be safe and then the previously mentioned idea happens.

the only thing I recall changing from the Harbingers sides was that there was a scripted kiss that never happened ( well it sorta did, he kissed her on the head...) but yeah I'm not getting my hopes up, just cause it doesn't seem like she's in the premiere ( and I'm willing to bet money she won't be, there seems to be a lot going on in that episode...) doesn't mean she won't show up at some point..... possibly at a very very bad time.

The thing about the Harbingers sides, is that HH admitted right off the bat that though the sides had it scripted it didn't necessarily happen
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides - Page 3 Empty Re: S6 E1 "The Mastadon in the Room" Sides

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm

elyon wrote:Looks like Daisy regrets having left but no sign that Brennan has learned anything but as you say, it's only 10 pages so maybe she's wised up a bit. I certainly hope so! Another season of an in-denial Brennan is more than I at least can take.

Where did you pick up about Daisy regrets leaving? The only mention of Daisy I saw was Brennan saying "come on Daisy there may be more of these." Am I missing a page in one of the sides? confused Better still, maybe I am missing a side completely - more script to read would be great! Very Happy

Ok - it pays to read through all the posts. I am definetely missing something, but, I can now ask a clearer question. WHERE is the conversation between Brennan and Daisy about the snakes? Laughing

Last edited by joybrennan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got more info)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Hmm...interesting premise to get them to come back. I do think they'll be revisiting Booth's brain stuff. It's too coincidental to have Cam's research be about brain damage with veterans in Afganistan. HH wouldn't go there if he wasn't planning to use it in some way. Could be a new injury, could cause more tumor growth. Curious about the shock waves thing; is that supposed to be caused by artillery?

Also, Tamara's the only one who mentioned the brain issues coming back...which also makes me think she might be the one leaving. Sad She apparently was privi to the brain stuff storyline...which might mean they had to prep her for it before everyone else...ugh! Sometimes I think too much! Hope I'm wrong! Sad

I also think the fountain meeting is going to happen during a sweeps week. Wink

This S.O.B. thing...hope not, but not about to rule it out.

Finally, clearly Booth is not just doing training. That part's a bit of a stretch. Once it's cleared that the SOB isn't in the premier I'll see how it's done on screen. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

I have some doubt about him being in a relationship with the girl, seeing as they do come home early and from what it sounds unplannedw, the goodbye was pretty emotional for Booth so jumping into a relationship straight away seems odd, unless it's rebound (they always fail anyway).

It's possible the paparazzi-bitch will show up later and they have met and talked in afghanistan and now they will see what their relationship can be like in the US.

if only the girl knew it is doomed from the 1st second.

Im actually fine with him seeing someone casually, only under a few conditions.

1- No weird conversation with Brennan about social contracts, sex, been there done that.
2- I don't need to see her all the time, not like we did Sully (he was a fellow fbi agent so that fit into the story), we don't need some journalist story line taking our precious Bones minutes, which are already so short.
3- I will not stand and watch how this said ''relationship'' will drag on for the entire S6, not even half of it.
4- When Booth or Paparazzi-bitch will end it (this actually deserves screentime) I want her to say something like ''I never stood a chance did I?''

following I want B/B to start working on their friendship, back to the way it was in S3 /S4
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Far out! i can't believe im reading sides!!!!
i was so hoping i could have the strength to resist... but no, i am weak! Razz lol.
i haven't read them all. but it seems like its going to be busy episode.
and holy freaking moly i can't wait!!!!!

like many have said, i hope that after the year from their parting they do meet at the coffee cart... with both of them not thinking the other would remember. that would make my heart burst with happiness I love you

So, there isnt any signs of the SO. either she is not in or mentioned in any of these scenes or she comes in a later ep... which i dont like. i was sooo hoping we could get her in and out as quick as possible!!!! but oh well. I think at this moment im too excited to dwell on this.

quick question though... what is a Mastadon?
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

seems to me just a fancy way of saying ''the elephant in the room''

Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Seems strange to me that Booth or Caroline can just casually end his tour of duty like that when he was signed up for an entire year... tsk, tsk, Hart. Hope you do have a good explanation there!

Oh, and an extended leave-cum-end of duty doesn't cut it!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 pm

I wonder if the S.O. thing was to distract fans from a bigger surprise/issue - who dies? Like, we've spent half the summer freaked out about an S.O., so if their isn't one, it "softens" the blow about losing a mtajor character. Suspect
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Is it possible that this is the episode that Hart requested to be added to the season 6 order. If you recall, the original order was for 22, but immediately following the season finale Hart announced that season 6 would consist of 23 episodes instead.

What if Marisa's and Korbi's spoilers were right about SO, and the negative reaction to the season 5 finale and post 100 episode arch forced Hart to insert an episode prior to his original season 6 story arch outline plan. Hart's intention for this episode is to blunt the fan reaction to the leak spoilers by bringing BB together sooner and to explain why each character wants to return.

I find it interesting that Booth kills a terrorist who holds a child hostage; Booth will immediately think about Parker and realize that he made a mistake. You then add Cam's problem which justifies why everyone chooses to comeback.

I still the SO is coming, but she will be introduced in the second episode or the one after. It has been said that she follows Booth to DC.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 pm

treble21 wrote:
katharine wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:
DoyoubelieveinkarmaHH? wrote: Booth's brain issues are coming back!

I only skimmed them....but didn't see anything that made me think that....what did I miss?

Yeah, me too, what did I miss? I'm like you, I skimmed, but I didn't think I saw anything like that.

I think the assumption is that because Cam is talking about brain damage in returning soliders that it may involve Booth in some way. I personally disagree, Booth had a tumor not brain bruises or bleeds caused by sonic waves.

Gotcha...I didn't equate that to Booth either.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

joybrennan wrote:I wonder if the S.O. thing was to distract fans from a bigger surprise/issue - who dies? Like, we've spent half the summer freaked out about an S.O., so if their isn't one, it "softens" the blow about losing a mtajor character. Suspect

That's a possibility, but knowing how things have gone previously it's a strong probability that we will just see both things happen Evil or Very Mad
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Ok, I just read the sides.
So they were only gone for 7 months? But how can Caroline just make these phone calls and they all come running back? scratch ESPECIALLY Booth?
Sweets? In the mall? Playing piano and singing? LMAO. WTF? I guess with B&B gone his schedule opened wide up, eh?
I find I'm a little annoyed at missing the coffee cart scene. As you all know I HATED the season finale with the fire of a thousand suns, and if anything could start to make up for it, it would be the coffee cart scene. And since that isn't happening, it makes the finale even that much more pointless.
But this episode sounds interesting. Yay for no journalist mention. And in light of the shockwave comment and the character death issue, I immediately thought it was another direct reference to the S4 finale: "Violent death, murder, it sends out shockwaves. The closer you are to it, the greater the shock." Maybe whoever dies will be the catalyst for B&B to get with it-because apparently 7 months apart wasn't enough to do it...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Minna Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

I can't bring myself to read the sides because 1) I'm worried about downloading them on what is actually a work computer and 2) it will just make me too anxious. But I like know some spoilers. I'm relieved that Caroline is still around, and really the idea of a gripping serial killer plot that comes close to home, that could be very suspenseful and intense. Someone will be sacrificed and shake things up, that's okay, although I like seeing Cam's pretty smile and don't want her gone. But what are they doing to Booth, his heart broken, now his brain is damaged, they are disabling a strong man and I don't like it . . . he doesn't have to suffer so just so that Bones can "fall" (ED say that, not quite sure what it means) for him or them or whatever she will do. I look forward to seeing ED's acting as she tries to manage all the overwhelming emotions she never anticipated. Don't quite get the 7 months . . . maybe someone is killed right off the bat and that's why they have to come home, or someone is threatened? Anyway, I'm excited for season 6 and just hope they have the sense to get B&B together this coming season, and then we can have a few seasons watching them as a bona fide couple, there are so many neat places to take that, and otherwise, they'll remain backed in that frustrating corner!!!

Minna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

NatesMama wrote:The theory a few friends are passing around:

They come back 5 months early, so no reunion at the coffee cart then. The new girlfriend shows up for 4 or 5 episodes, during which time Brennan begins to reevaluate her feelings about a relationship with Booth. He and the girlfriend break up, and a few months pass as he realizes that he can't just "move on" from Brennan, as she is realizing that she wants to be with Booth.

They still keep their date at the coffee cart, meeting one year after their separation, and decide to give "them" a try. Just in time for May sweeps. Smile

Okay. I'm not sure what you do for a living in the real world, but I'm going to suggest that you quit your job, make your way to LA and start writing episodes ASAP. Because I LOVE this idea. A "year" after they left each other at the airport would fall just about finale time next year, right? What a great way to end next season...at the coffee cart....and talk about a cliffhanger. Maybe there are no words....just smiles....and the eyes....and we have to wait till Season 7 (which, IF you start writing the eps and make it so Brennan gets her heart and head in sync with each other....I will be okay with).
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 179
Say What You Want : Oy.
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 am

Minna wrote:I can't bring myself to read the sides because 1) I'm worried about downloading them on what is actually a work computer and 2) it will just make me too anxious. But I like know some spoilers. I'm relieved that Caroline is still around, and really the idea of a gripping serial killer plot that comes close to home, that could be very suspenseful and intense. Someone will be sacrificed and shake things up, that's okay, although I like seeing Cam's pretty smile and don't want her gone. But what are they doing to Booth, his heart broken, now his brain is damaged, they are disabling a strong man and I don't like it . . . he doesn't have to suffer so just so that Bones can "fall" (ED say that, not quite sure what it means) for him or them or whatever she will do. I look forward to seeing ED's acting as she tries to manage all the overwhelming emotions she never anticipated. Don't quite get the 7 months . . . maybe someone is killed right off the bat and that's why they have to come home, or someone is threatened? Anyway, I'm excited for season 6 and just hope they have the sense to get B&B together this coming season, and then we can have a few seasons watching them as a bona fide couple, there are so many neat places to take that, and otherwise, they'll remain backed in that frustrating corner!!!

read the sides it will answer all of your questions, and give you some piece of mind, it actually looks like it might be a good episode. There is absolutely no indication that Booth has any brain damage at all, Cam is giving an interview near the beginning of the episode about bodies of soldiers coming back with brain damage due to sonic waves, it goes very very badly because there is an ongoing case with a 3 year old missing boy that the reporter wants to know about. This interview is interspersed with clips of Caroline calling each of the team back, Brennan,Booth, the Hodgins', and Sweets. They all come back early because they need to help out Cam with solving the case of the childs remains that had been found. ( I agree with dawnsfire about Booth just leaving the army though....seems wierd)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 am

joybrennan wrote:
elyon wrote:Looks like Daisy regrets having left but no sign that Brennan has learned anything but as you say, it's only 10 pages so maybe she's wised up a bit. I certainly hope so! Another season of an in-denial Brennan is more than I at least can take.

Where did you pick up about Daisy regrets leaving? The only mention of Daisy I saw was Brennan saying "come on Daisy there may be more of these." Am I missing a page in one of the sides? confused Better still, maybe I am missing a side completely - more script to read would be great! Very Happy

Ok - it pays to read through all the posts. I am definetely missing something, but, I can now ask a clearer question. WHERE is the conversation between Brennan and Daisy about the snakes? Laughing

it was the first seargent one [Only admins are allowed to see this link] it was at the very top and is one of the "X"'d out scenes. Here's the excerpt.

Brennan: I find it interesting that I am only afraid of snakes when Booth is around to be jumped upon.

Daisy: Maybe it has nothing to do with snakes and everything to do with the fact that you like jumping on Booth.

Brennan: That would be a good question for you to ask Dr. Sweets when we get back to the United States in 5 months .

It sounds like a prison sentence to Daisy.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 am

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:Is Booth's GF in the sides? Do we know what her name is?

Nope not in the sides, nor is she referenced at all in any of the convo's that are shown by the regular characters, I'm pretty sure she's not in this episode ( there is ALOT going on) but if she is supposed to "follow him home" I suppose she could show up in the next episode or any episode thereafter.

Another aspect I like is that this seems far more light-hearted than the last grizzly grim story arc of season 5. Booth doesn't seem to be pining for a lost love in Afghanistan which makes me think that the dynamic if it happens will be like the Catfish one where she comes after him and he sort of glances at Brennan and then shrugs and goes with it. Not anything profoundly heart-rending for which I for one will be profoundly grateful.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 am

Beliskner wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

seems to me just a fancy way of saying ''the elephant in the room''

Interesting that in the twitter background Hart used that I got so excited about with B&B on a couch and the picture saying 'Dear Fox: It's time', there was a charging elephant in another picture hanging on the wall. The mastodon in the title though looks like it might refer to skeletal remains in Maluku so the whole interspecies thing may not have been all it was cracked up to be.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am

treble21 wrote:
it was the first seargent one [Only admins are allowed to see this link] it was at the very top and is one of the "X"'d out scenes. Here's the excerpt.

Brennan: I find it interesting that I am only afraid of snakes when Booth is around to be jumped upon.

Daisy: Maybe it has nothing to do with snakes and everything to do with the fact that you like jumping on Booth.

Brennan: That would be a good question for you to ask Dr. Sweets when we get back to the United States in 5 months .

NO Brennan...that would be a good question for YOU to ask yourself and then YOU ask Sweets when you get back to the US...

It really sounds like a funny conversation...I hope it comes off as funny in the episode...Daisy annoys me, but Daisy and Brennan together are hysterical...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 am

Funny conversation but why would Daisy, who broke up with Sweets, run home to ask questions about B&B? The logic eludes me.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 am

treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

lol! HILARIOUS!!! Thank you!!! I may watch the opening just to see that scene!

Looks to me like Brennan has been doing some evaluating of her
relationship with Booth, cuz that's an interesting observation. Laughing
Poor Daisy! She also should have kept her mouth shut. Brennan's answer sounds a bit testy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 am

elyon wrote:Funny conversation but why would Daisy, who broke up with Sweets, run home to ask questions about B&B? The logic eludes me.

Daisy probably did nothing for 7 months but talk about Sweets, so I imagine that was why Brennan brought him up...did kinda seem wierd though.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:13 am

treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:Funny conversation but why would Daisy, who broke up with Sweets, run home to ask questions about B&B? The logic eludes me.

Daisy probably did nothing for 7 months but talk about Sweets, so I imagine that was why Brennan brought him up...did kinda seem wierd though.

I would so prefer Brennan to have spent 7 months at least thinking of if not chattering on about Booth. She has to have had some change of heart about her capacity to change or what was the whole point of the last 8 episodes?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 am

Maybe Brennan will admit to SOMEONE in this episode that she has come to the conclusion she loves Booth. Hence the title. But she doesn't get the chance to have that conversation with Booth, and then along comes the journalist....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 am

O.K. That would be fine because at least we would have them both on the same page emotionally. Then all that has to happen !!!) is for them to admit it to each other simultaneously.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next