Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room

+2
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
6 posters

Go down

Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room Empty Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:43 am

**SEASON PREMIERE**—“BONES”—(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

AN UNIDENTIFIED CHILD REUNITES THE TEAM ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “BONES” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, ON FOX

With Cam’s reputation and career on the line, the team travels from overseas to help her solve the case of an unidentified young boy. The Forensics Anthropology Unit lost much of its vigor after disbanding to pursue personal ventures, and it will take the collaborative energy and knowledge of the newly reunited team to unravel evidence and find closure for the family of the unknown boy. After unearthing new clues in the lab and making unexpected personal discoveries, the team realizes they belong back in Washington, D.C., in “The Mastodon in the Room” season premiere episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-601) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Amir Assante as 1st Sergeant; Meenadchi Gunanayagam as Mother; Kaleb Carter as Child; Dylan Bruno as Trevor Bartlett; Melissa Marsala as Carrie Bartlett; Danielle Bisutti as Marlowe Becker; Ryun Yu as Patrick Park; Jessica Shim as Kang Mi Cha; Peter Kim as Kang Kyu Bok, Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Jordan Fiderio as Logan Bartlett; Sammy Fiderio as Logan Bartlett

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room Empty Re: Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:55 am

Definitely no Hannah cheers

The critics are all watching the premier right now-can't wait to hear their thoughts bounce
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room Empty Re: Press Release: The Mastodon in the Room

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:29 am

No VISIBLE Raghag, doesn't mean she won't be brought up. Still, I'm glad she's not mentioned in the Press Release, and also will be interested in some of the critics' reviews. Like the ones who just LOVED the end of the 100th - if they HATE the premier we are GOLDEN. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am

Looks pretty positive on the premier so far- I'm waiting for Marisa's take on it.
And yes, Hannah is brought up in the premier. puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 am

Oh I'm sure she's brought up, in fact I would imagine that Booth mentions her right after Brennan asks if he met anyone. But she won't be viewable on the TV screen.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 am

Apparently he brags to everyone who will listen about how happy he is. Ugh this is gonna suck- get ready for the Booth hate everyone, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Apparently he brags to everyone who will listen about how happy he is. Ugh this is gonna suck- get ready for the Booth hate everyone, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.....

This tidbit gives me a yucky feeling. Although I kind of thought it might be that way-Booth asking Brennan if she met anyone while she was away just seemed to be to be his way of getting her to ask the same of him so he could tell her.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Apparently he brags to everyone who will listen about how happy he is. Ugh this is gonna suck- get ready for the Booth hate everyone, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.....

Phew. Buckles up and takes deep (calming??) breaths. It all works out eventually it all works out eventually it all works out eventually. Thsi doesn't mean I'm not mad. I'm just trying not to show it.

bounce Mad Laughing

Last edited by RubyRuby on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am

...I maybe a little mad at Booth, but I don't think I could ever "hate" him. I just hope the thing about how he "torpedoes" the relationship is true-which could mean anything from actually breaking up with the Raghag to just doing something that causes her to leave him. Personally, I hope he dumps Hannah, not because Brennan gives him the green light, but because he realizes that it's not working out...we all know Hannah will leave eventually. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 am

I could never hate Booth either. I'm team B&B all the way, but it might get a little uncomfortable and I might need to remove all things smashable from within my reach while I watch the first third of the season.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 am

RubyRuby wrote:I could never hate Booth either. I'm team B&B all the way, but it might get a little uncomfortable and I might need to remove all things smashable from within my reach while I watch the first third of the season.

Same here. I still don't like this storyline and I probably won't watch it because I don't want my cranium to be scared with images of Booth/Hannah together...but I could never hate Booth. I just pray that the "torpedoe" thing is true. What SN describes does make sense-once he's away from Brennan, he's able to move on because she's out of sight, out of mind, but when he comes back to DC and sees Brennan on a regular basis, she has to have some effect on his new relationship. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 am

jro54 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:I could never hate Booth either. I'm team B&B all the way, but it might get a little uncomfortable and I might need to remove all things smashable from within my reach while I watch the first third of the season.

Same here. I still don't like this storyline and I probably won't watch it because I don't want my cranium to be scared with images of Booth/Hannah together...but I could never hate Booth. I just pray that the "torpedoe" thing is true. What SN describes does make sense-once he's away from Brennan, he's able to move on because she's out of sight, out of mind, but when he comes back to DC and sees Brennan on a regular basis, she has to have some effect on his new relationship. Rolling Eyes
Ditto. Don't hate Booth, but TOTALLY skipping the premier and first 4 episodes. Wasn't sure about the premier, but watching Booth brag about RagHag - puke I watch tv to relax and enjoy - the upcoming stuff will provide neither. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum