Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

+30
thatgirl61
empiricist
crzy4bones
bonesparticulat
the beaver1965
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
DONEWITHIT
mereva
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
dawnsfire
Lo
mommahurley
19ana89
puckishbearscubsfan
kat0505
Chocolate Chip
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
joybrennan
katharine
RubyRuby
treble21
andreana22
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
Evil Monkey
elyon
34 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" - Page 4 Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by mereva Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 am

It might be. But we still will see them all glistening and happy after sex in the next ep. So what does it change, whether he asked her to follow him back to DC or not?! Nothing!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" - Page 4 Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:03 am

mereva wrote:It might be. But we still will see them all glistening and happy after sex in the next ep. So what does it change, whether he asked her to follow him back to DC or not?! Nothing!

Well I haveto say thatthe whole "glistening" description bothers me to no end puke
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:16 am

DONEWITHIT wrote:
mereva wrote:It might be. But we still will see them all glistening and happy after sex in the next ep. So what does it change, whether he asked her to follow him back to DC or not?! Nothing!

Well I haveto say thatthe whole "glistening" description bothers me to no end puke

"glistening and grinning like thieves" If you're gonna quote it, get it right!! Razz

Seriously though, yeah-I hate that too. Booth meets Barbie, they have fling, she follows him back to DC, he moves her in... I'm sorry, but I dont' see it as a "move in til you get your own place" arrangement. They are dating, they are bumping uglies-it's permanent till/if they break up. This whole stroyline makes me want to puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
DONEWITHIT wrote:

"glistening and grinning like thieves" If you're gonna quote it, get it right!! Razz

Seriously though, yeah-I hate that too. Booth meets Barbie, they have fling, she follows him back to DC, he moves her in... I'm sorry, but I dont' see it as a "move in til you get your own place" arrangement. They are dating, they are bumping uglies-it's permanent till/if they break up. This whole stroyline makes me want to puke
Right! I missed the "grinning like thieves".... how do thieves grin? I need a picture! Boy I hate this whole SO, SEX, OC, thing batterup
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 am

Found descriptions ond pictures of :
grinning like madmen
grinning like fools
grinning like a chesire cat
grinning like a little girl
grinning like a proud papa
grinning like a loon
grinning like a school-girl
grinning like idiots - I am liking this one.
Twisted Evil
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:40 am

I'm going to find it hilarious if the Booth/Hannah sex doesn't even happen...sides are usually pretty accurate, but sometimes what happens in the epis aren't exactly what happened in the sides...and there is no dialouge to even suggest that Booth/Hannah were in bed together... so if it doesn't even happen, I'm going to laugh my a** off. Laughing

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 am

jro54 wrote:I'm going to find it hilarious if the Booth/Hannah sex doesn't even happen...sides are usually pretty acurrate, but sometimes the epis aren't exactly like what happen in the sides and there is no dialouge to even suggest that Booth/Hannah were in bed together... so if it doesn't even happen, I'm going to laugh my a** off. Laughing

Oh we could only be so lucky for it not to happen!!! Maybe the more we complain about it the less likely it is to happen??? Because seriously Booth/Hannah sex= puke No Booth/Hannah sex= cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:55 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm going to find it hilarious if the Booth/Hannah sex doesn't even happen...sides are usually pretty acurrate, but sometimes the epis aren't exactly like what happen in the sides and there is no dialouge to even suggest that Booth/Hannah were in bed together... so if it doesn't even happen, I'm going to laugh my a** off. Laughing

Oh we could only be so lucky for it not to happen!!! Maybe the more we complain about it the less likely it is to happen??? Because seriously Booth/Hannah sex= puke No Booth/Hannah sex= cheers

I'm just sayin'...sides are usaully right on, but they get changed all the time...and someone pointed out that everything that fans freaked out about it in epis 3 (Booth/Hannah sex, girl party) are from the sound stage and in the past, scenes that come from there, usually get changed, so I'm not trying to get everyone's hopes up, but there is a chance that we could get lucky.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 am

jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

I'm just sayin'...sides are usaully right on, but they get changed all the time...and someone pointed out that everything that fans freaked out about it in epis 3 (Booth/Hannah sex, girl party) are from the sound stage and in the past, scenes that come from there, usually get changed, so I'm not trying to get everyone's hopes up, but there is a chance that we could get lucky.

Wouldn't that be nice....but I don't believe in fairies anymore Crying or Very sad
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

Don't count on that, HH does whatever he wants, he said it before that it's HIM writing the story and not the fans.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 am

jro54 wrote:I'm going to find it hilarious if the Booth/Hannah sex doesn't even happen...sides are usually pretty accurate, but sometimes what happens in the epis aren't exactly what happened in the sides...and there is no dialouge to even suggest that Booth/Hannah were in bed together... so if it doesn't even happen, I'm going to laugh my a** off. Laughing
I'm sorry to say it, but it's better that you actually laugh your ass off than that scene really happens on screen. Sorry, jro54.
Can it still be changed/deleted? If we're lucky enough, Yes. Would it make me feel a little bit better? Definitely Yes! Twisted Evil Does it change anything about SOB moving in and having sex with him? Very unlikely. No
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 am

mereva wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm going to find it hilarious if the Booth/Hannah sex doesn't even happen...sides are usually pretty accurate, but sometimes what happens in the epis aren't exactly what happened in the sides...and there is no dialouge to even suggest that Booth/Hannah were in bed together... so if it doesn't even happen, I'm going to laugh my a** off. Laughing
I'm sorry to say it, but it's better that you actually laugh your ass off than that scene really happens on screen. Sorry, jro54.
Can it still be changed/deleted? If we're lucky enough, Yes. Would it make me feel a little bit better? Definitely Yes! Twisted Evil Does it change anything about SOB moving in and having sex with him? Very unlikely. No

You can make of it whatever you want, I still think they won't change the "center" of this show and that's still B&B. So, if you're not going to watch just because of 3 minutes of a bed-scene, that i found hilarious. You're making a freaking drama of it yourself!
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 am

kat0505 wrote:
mereva wrote:

You can make of it whatever you want, I still think they won't change the "center" of this show and that's still B&B. So, if you're not going to watch just because of 3 minutes of a bed-scene, that i found hilarious. You're making a freaking drama of it yourself!
I beg your pardon? If you want to feel positive about everything HH is feeding you... well, it's your choice. It doesn't mean that everybody should feel the same.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 am

Actually I don't care if Booth and Hannah have sex. They are living together. It's inevitable. In fact I would be more concerned if they weren't having sex. I just don't wanna see it. Make sense?
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Actually I don't care if Booth and Hannah have sex. They are living together. It's inevitable. In fact I would be more concerned if they weren't having sex. I just don't wanna see it. Make sense?
It does, my friend, it does.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:16 am

mereva wrote:
kat0505 wrote:
mereva wrote:

I beg your pardon? If you want to feel positive about everything HH is feeding you... well, it's your choice. It doesn't mean that everybody should feel the same.

Same thing for being negative all of the time; we know and we've heard more than enough reasons for not watching. I'm tired of this blah blah HH this and blah, blah HH that. I want to look forward to the show.
So, don't expect everyone to think like you. In fact, there's only a minority like you thinking the way you do.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 am

Maybe I am a minority. Maybe not. I don't know it, and you don't know it either. Only ratings will show how much damage this storyline caused to the show.

You want to look forward to the show? Please do it. Just let another people have their own opinions, too. If you don't want to read my comments, just scroll them down, that's all. Thank you.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:32 am

@Kat0505 Having nothing to say except bowdown
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:37 am

jro54 wrote:@Kat0505 Having nothing to say except bowdown

Thanks! toast
It felt great to get that off my chest.
I'm also entitled to my own opinion as much as everyone else. And no, i won't scroll down coz that would make it seem like the negativity rules coz i read it in every thread and they just repeat and keep on repeating what they've already said. This is still a fan site and not a-tear-to-the-ground-site!
If they want to do that, let them create their own site.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 am

kat0505 wrote:

Thanks! toast
I'm also entitled to my own opinion as much as everyone else. And no, i won't scroll down coz that would make it seem like the negativity rules coz i read it in every thread and they just repeat and keep on repeating what they've already said. This is still a fan site and not a-tear-to-the-ground-site!

I agree. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the Anti-Bones Forum, not a fan site. I LOVE this show...and I don't always like certain storylines, but I just would rather talk about things that I'm looking forward too.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:10 am

I think HH deliberately made the finale the way he did in order to split the fans. Possibly the last 2 finales...can't be sure. scratch Because it sure as Hell has sown some mighty rifts among all of us. And the debate, slap-downs, and reports of hate mail (which I understand is still going on in the PMs) certainly took the bloom off some aspects of the fandom for me!

Cynical? Oh yes. Possible? Unfortunately, also yes. Probable? *shrugs* (Hodgins would be so proud of me!)

Personally, I refuse to react to most of these spoilers with a lot of passion. Historically, they haven't all been right, and sometimes, just sometimes, we worried and bit our nails and tore out our hair for nothing. I'm getting the feeling there is some behind-the-scenes manipulation going on, and I am no one's puppet!

queen

Oh, and what do I think of the SO storyline? I think it stinks, frankly. But I am content to see how it goes even if dreading it, then moan, whine, & bellyache about it if necessary. And I would be just as happy if no one told me I am an idiot for liking/not liking it then, please. Efharisto.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 am

kat0505 wrote:
mereva wrote:
kat0505 wrote:
mereva wrote:

Same thing for being negative all of the time; we know and we've heard more than enough reasons for not watching. I'm tired of this blah blah HH this and blah, blah HH that. I want to look forward to the show.
So, don't expect everyone to think like you. In fact, there's only a minority like you thinking the way you do.

Well, I do think like her. Is it wrong? Aren't we all enitled to our opinions? I think we are. As we respect yours Kat, please respect ours. Thank you.
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 am

jro54 wrote:
kat0505 wrote:

Thanks! toast

I agree. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the Anti-Bones Forum, not a fan site. I LOVE this show...and I don't always like certain storylines, but I just would rather talk about things that I'm looking forward too.
That one actually made me laugh 'cause sometimes I feel like I logged into the Hart Hanson Fan Forums and not the ABY.

Personally as a fan of the show since the day it aired, and yes, I've watched every episode as broadcast since day one, I think I'm entitled to voice my discontent with the direction Hart's taken things. Don't like it? I don't really care. When I do make a comment I generally try to make it substantive and have a point, when I get a reply I expect the same. That doesn't mean there aren't some damned heated debates, I can recall some I had last year with Meegs and ToZ where we couldn't seem to go two or three posts without getting into it, but we kept it civil. That said, I've gotten my share of hate mail, I consider it a badge of honor. If someone hates what I've written that much and they want to continue the debate? Fine by me. I give as good as I get and then some, to me it's all good, it's all part of fandom.

And there's that word - Fandom, being a FAN of a show. Guess what? Being a fan DOES NOT require you to be a bobble head nodding in agreement with whatever the show runner decides to do, it certainly does not obligate you to cheer the writers on when you think they're making a mistake. Especially when those mistakes are the product of crappy scripts that use hackneyed plot contrivances and soap opera-esque scene setting to create a false sense of drama in a show that wouldn't need it if they spent as much effort into writing as they did into playing games with the fanbase. Of course there are those who would disagree with me and say that being a fan means supporting the show no matter what. By their definition my criticism means I'm not a fan, to which I can only say, Bullshit.

Want to debate Brennan's psychological profile or the fact that Booth's an ACOA? There are threads here where I've done just that with folks on the boards. Hell, I've done just that with complete strangers in the street, and I could probably write a white paper on how the mutual dysfunctionality of Booth's and Brennan's relative childhoods actually explains their synergistic relationship (here's a hint - as Gordon Wyatt once said, they're really not that dissimilar). My point? I AM A FAN. I love BONES, love Emily/Brennan, David/Booth, the whole squint squad (okay, not so much Nigel...) and when HH & SN do good, I praise them along with the rest of all y'all, but when I think he screwed the pooch? I'm right there too, telling anyone who'll listen what I think is wrong and why. Should folks make an effort to be positive? Sure, it's always nice to be positive, but it's everyone's right - mine, Mer's, everyone's - to vent as well.

Really folks, just because you like a show doesn't mean you've got to check your brain at the door and start drinking the Kool Aide.

*whew* Wow Kat, you're right. That did feel good.

king RM

Ahh, it's just like I never left for the summer. Crap.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 am

Rob AMAZING post cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:51 am

Thank you, our dear Evil Majesty. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I'm glad you're back.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next