Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

+30
thatgirl61
empiricist
crzy4bones
bonesparticulat
the beaver1965
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
DONEWITHIT
mereva
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
dawnsfire
Lo
mommahurley
19ana89
puckishbearscubsfan
kat0505
Chocolate Chip
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
joybrennan
katharine
RubyRuby
treble21
andreana22
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
Evil Monkey
elyon
34 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" - Page 3 Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 am

The only unfortunate thing about that is how many eps will they have shot before the season premier? Meaning how many episodes can they screw up before ratings even come into effect?
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" - Page 3 Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:The only unfortunate thing about that is how many eps will they have shot before the season premier? Meaning how many episodes can they screw up before ratings even come into effect?

By the time the season premiere airs, we will probably have at least 7 sides out, so we will probably have a good idea of where this is going. I'm sure Booth/Hannah will be on the rocks by then or she might already be gone. cheers cheers I still don't think she is going to last very long.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:26 am

Brennan is in the hospital?? WTF!? Did I miss something? How does she end up in the hospital? If that's the case, I wonder if it has something to do with the sniper? How will Booth react? What is this episode?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:39 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:The only unfortunate thing about that is how many eps will they have shot before the season premier? Meaning how many episodes can they screw up before ratings even come into effect?

I don't think they'll be past five. They are premiering late - Sept 23rd (I think) and I think there's a break in October. They started shooting July 20th and they're still shooting two...
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 am

19ana89 wrote:Brennan is in the hospital?? WTF!? Did I miss something? How does she end up in the hospital? If that's the case, I wonder if it has something to do with the sniper? How will Booth react? What is this episode?

Brennan is visiting in the hospital. I don't think she's a patient. And the name of the hospital looks like it could be McArthur Hospital, at least it ends in 'hur'.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 am

Ah. ok. I was kinda wondering what Booth would have done if the sniper put her in the hospital... oh well... lol. thanks!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 am

joybrennan wrote:

I don't think they'll be past five. They are premiering late - Sept 23rd (I think) and I think there's a break in October. They started shooting July 20th and they're still shooting two...

They should have at least seven done. They're finishing up the 3rd this week and I would guess going to start on 4 next week. Hart said 8 days to plan and 8 days to shoot. They've been back to work 4 weeks and have done 3 episodes with 6 weeks to go. At that rate they should have 7 done by the premier.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm interested to see what they mean by "she will approach Booth differently." loco

I HOPE it means she'll be treating him like just someone she works with instead of her best friend. Neutral

Wait a minute...

First you people complain that they AREN'T together... and NOW you're proposing that they grow FURTHER apart...

Am I missing something here?

confused
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 am

Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm interested to see what they mean by "she will approach Booth differently." loco

I HOPE it means she'll be treating him like just someone she works with instead of her best friend. Neutral

Wait a minute...

First you people complain that they AREN'T together... and NOW you're proposing that they grow FURTHER apart...

confused

Yes, Brennan can't be just friends with Booth because then all hope for a future romantic relationship goes out the window. Moving further apart is the only way for Booth to realize that he wants specifically Brennan. She will comeback from Maluku, realizing that all those feelings she has felt for Booth in the past 6 years add up to her definition of love. She will be "supportive" of is new relationship, but also pull away. Does that make sense?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 am

I know what you're saying...it's sometimes hard to follow here with all the "jumping to conclusions" that don't always even follow a line of logic.

I've ready at least 7 or 8 different posts, where people refer to Angela being pregnant based simply on the fact that a side referred to her drinking soda.

Hart says in his interview that he doesn't want to say what he's thinking of doing in ep 4 because he doesn't want to be accused of lying if he doesn't do it...and suddenly I'm hearing everyone conjecture that whole stoylines were lies etc. He's say something about precisely ep 4 people...the whole Brennan's point of view idea.

Also, his tweet about S6 Ep1 and already I've lied...such is organic every changing series TV (or something like that..) He is referring to something that is changing in the premier episode.....but I suspect it is somehting inconsequential and insugnificant..something that has been stated in person by Hart of SN...that leave very few options since they haven't said much. He wouldn't refer to something from a spoiler or side because he already claims to hate those and he hasn't confirmed any of those things...so that leave: they come back in 1 year? 6 months? 7 months? meet at the coffee cart...they're all working together... or someone will be a victim in the season premier. Now we're hearing its at the end of the season... But I'm hearing conjecture about whole storylines being thrown out..like Angelas pregnancy etc. When has Hart evern said anything about any of those things from sides? So how could it be a lie?

I just wish that people would wait until they know the story or the source before they go off on a line of discussion that's based on one post that erroneous. I've started on like that myself through my own mistake and it's craZy how fast it becomes a fact taht people blast Hart of Sn for.

Anyway..I've been gone for a while so I may have missed something, but it seems like people are basing some wild theories on some pretty weak evidence.

What I've tried to do since my mishap is to make sure that everytime I state a theory based on my own feeling, not on facts presented by the PTB...I make that clear.

It kind of helps with people not getting too worked up over misinformation!

I'm not calling out any single person, so pelase don't blast me. Just think about what I'm saying and see if it helps you in the future.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 am

jro54 wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

Yes, Brennan can't be just friends with Booth because then all hope for a future romantic relationship goes out the window. Moving further apart is the only way for Booth to realize that he wants specifically Brennan. She will comeback from Maluku, realizing that all those feelings she has felt for Booth in the past 6 years add up to her definition of love. She will be "supportive" of is new relationship, but also pull away. Does that make sense?

No, not really.

Maybe I'm just not in tune with everyone else around here.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 am

Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

I think its more complicated than that. Booth can't just expect his relationship with Brennan to be the same as before this whole mess. After years of hiding her attraction, of not understanding the depth of her own love, and then having several months to figure out, realising and admitting that all her actions were dictated by love, only to discover that she is too late becasue Booth has been true to his declaration to move on, I expect Brennan to put her walls back up. First, Booth says she is the one he loves, then Booth says he loves Hannah, then after the 'relationship' with Hannah is over, he acts as if everything is going to go back to the way it was. It won't. Yes Brennan is now aware that she loves Booth, but she doesn't kow if she can trust him with her feelings.

I found it interesting that while David said at Comic Con that everything would be ok with B&B, Emily said, she didn't think so.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am

mommahurley wrote:I know what you're saying...it's sometimes hard to follow here with all the "jumping to conclusions" that don't always even follow a line of logic.

I've ready at least 7 or 8 different posts, where people refer to Angela being pregnant based simply on the fact that a side referred to her drinking soda.

Hart says in his interview that he doesn't want to say what he's thinking of doing in ep 4 because he doesn't want to be accused of lying if he doesn't do it...and suddenly I'm hearing everyone conjecture that whole stoylines were lies etc. He's say something about precisely ep 4 people...the whole Brennan's point of view idea.

Also, his tweet about S6 Ep1 and already I've lied...such is organic every changing series TV (or something like that..) He is referring to something that is changing in the premier episode.....but I suspect it is somehting inconsequential and insugnificant..something that has been stated in person by Hart of SN...that leave very few options since they haven't said much. He wouldn't refer to something from a spoiler or side because he already claims to hate those and he hasn't confirmed any of those things...so that leave: they come back in 1 year? 6 months? 7 months? meet at the coffee cart...they're all working together... or someone will be a victim in the season premier. Now we're hearing its at the end of the season... But I'm hearing conjecture about whole storylines being thrown out..like Angelas pregnancy etc. When has Hart evern said anything about any of those things from sides? So how could it be a lie?

I just wish that people would wait until they know the story or the source before they go off on a line of discussion that's based on one post that erroneous. I've started on like that myself through my own mistake and it's craZy how fast it becomes a fact taht people blast Hart of Sn for.

Anyway..I've been gone for a while so I may have missed something, but it seems like people are basing some wild theories on some pretty weak evidence.

What I've tried to do since my mishap is to make sure that everytime I state a theory based on my own feeling, not on facts presented by the PTB...I make that clear.

It kind of helps with people not getting too worked up over misinformation!

I'm not calling out any single person, so pelase don't blast me. Just think about what I'm saying and see if it helps you in the future.
I agree. Alot of speculation happening right now. I feel bad for Hart and SN because I'm sure we wouldn't appreciate x number of bosses or people freaking out over speculation of what we've done while working our jobs. I'm not passing any judgments on any plots till I see them on the tv.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am

RubyRuby wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

I think its more complicated than that. Booth can't just expect his relationship with Brennan to be the same as before this whole mess. After years of hiding her attraction, of not understanding the depth of her own love, and then having several months to figure out, realising and admitting that all her actions were dictated by love, only to discover that she is too late becasue Booth has been true to his declaration to move on, I expect Brennan to put her walls back up. First, Booth says she is the one he loves, then Booth says he loves Hannah, then after the 'relationship' with Hannah is over, he acts as if everything is going to go back to the way it was. It won't. Yes Brennan is now aware that she loves Booth, but she doesn't kow if she can trust him with her feelings.

I found it interesting that while David said at Comic Con that everything would be ok with B&B, Emily said, she didn't think so.

I think David and Emily are as much in the dark about what is going happen as we are.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:53 am

jro54 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

I think David and Emily are as much in the dark about what is going happen as we are.

I disagree with this, they are producers so they are not as in the dark as we are, they probably don't know as much as the writers, but they definitely know overall story archs.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am

Evil Monkey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

No, not really.

Maybe I'm just not in tune with everyone else around here.

It's complicated. It's something that many users have been discussing around here.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 am

jro54 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

@jro54 - They don't know the scripts - they answered based on what they know about the characters themselves. Actors inform the writers about the character they play almost as much as vice-versa. That's why, for instance, HH tweeted in answer to the question "what did Brennan write in that note to Booth" "We don't know - we're waiting for Emily to tell us, but nothing's come up yet." That's what makes it interesting. It seems to me that Booth thinks everything will be fine, but Emily's apparently getting Brennan as balking.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Wait a minute...

confused

@jro54 - They don't know the scripts - they answered based on what they know about the characters themselves. Actors inform the writers about the character they play almost as much as vice-versa. That's why, for instance, HH tweeted in answer to the question "what did Brennan write in that note to Booth" "We don't know - we're waiting for Emily to tell us, but nothing's come up yet." That's what makes it interesting. It seems to me that Booth thinks everything will be fine, but Emily's apparently getting Brennan as balking.

@JoyBrennan I get it. I always thought that Emily means that she doesn't know how Brennan is going to feel once the RagHag leaves when she says she doesn't know if everything will be okay... I just mean that David and Emily are producers, but only the first 6 episodes and the story outlines up to episode 10 have been written, so I'm sure they have an idea of how season 6 will play out, but they don't know exactly what will happen in the last 2/3's of the season...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:36 pm

@jro54 Laughing - yeah as producers they are as clueless about the the season as the rest of that crew. It's still interesting to hear it from the character side of things - for me, that's part of what's so cute about their interviews the way they deliberately blend themselves and the characters together. I love you
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 pm

treble21 wrote:He tweeted this yesterday

Editing the opening sequences of the first ep ... yup, we've already lied to you. Organic, mutable, shifting, that's a TV series for you
He doesn't have to sound so pleased/smug about it! It doesn't improve his rep around here, that's for sure.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey question, that doesn't really fit here, but....have we seen anywhere that Parker is in any of the first 3 episodes????

That seems kinda wierd to me if he isn't. His dad comes back from Afghanistan, a woman maybe moves in to his old / maybe new apartment???? That's a lot of changes for a kid his age.
Although this is the same child that told his dad to go to war???? Oh, crap, don't get me started.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm

katharine wrote:Hey question, that doesn't really fit here, but....have we seen anywhere that Parker is in any of the first 3 episodes????

That seems kinda wierd to me if he isn't. His dad comes back from Afghanistan, a woman maybe moves in to his old / maybe new apartment???? That's a lot of changes for a kid his age.
Although this is the same child that told his dad to go to war???? Oh, crap, don't get me started.

TOO LATE! LOL! It sucks doesn't it. I know once I pick up one of those asinine inconsistencies it drives me nuts - cuz it's TV and there isn't a darn thing I can do about it. Laughing And of course, you're right. Let's hope they at least MENTION Booth seeing Parker when he got back. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 pm

The whole idea that Booth invites Hannah to move in with him seems a bit OOC for me, I always thought he would be the kind of parent who would be cautious about introducing a GF to his kid... nevermind having her move in with him.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm

DoctorB wrote:The whole idea that Booth invites Hannah to move in with him seems a bit OOC for me, I always thought he would be the kind of parent who would be cautious about introducing a GF to his kid... nevermind having her move in with him.

I agree. but it seems more like he asks her to stay with him as a 'until you find a place of your own' type thing more than 'let's take this to the next level and live together.' I honestly don't think the ramifications will set in until he's actually living with her every single day. guess we'll see how they play it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 am

tinkrella wrote:
DoctorB wrote:The whole idea that Booth invites Hannah to move in with him seems a bit OOC for me, I always thought he would be the kind of parent who would be cautious about introducing a GF to his kid... nevermind having her move in with him.

I agree. but it seems more like he asks her to stay with him as a 'until you find a place of your own' type thing more than 'let's take this to the next level and live together.' I honestly don't think the ramifications will set in until he's actually living with her every single day. guess we'll see how they play it.

That's exactly what I was assuming. It's not like he asked her to follow him back to DC, right? Neutral I'm guessing he's hopeful about the relationship but not in an over-enthusastic like "let's move in together I must see you all the time" kind of way.

(Because he's still pining for Bones... even if he doesn't admit it. We know it's true!)
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next