Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty"

+3
MI_Bonesgirl
Fi1975
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty" Empty Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

THE TEAM SETS OUT ON A CRIME HUNT ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, ON FOX

David Alan Grier ("Chocolate News") Guest-Stars

After a skull and decomposing hands are found in a dumpster, the team must not only solve the crime but also search for the rest of the victim's remains. Identified as Ray Raminsky, the victim turns out to be a bounty hunter in search of Charles Braverman, a man indicted for the murder of a co-worker. Meanwhile, Brennan is asked by Professor Bunsen Jude "The Science Dude" (guest star Grier) if he can shoot an episode of his children's show from The Jeffersonian Lab with Brennan as his special guest. Brennan initially turns him down, but is surprised when he makes her a deal she can't refuse, so she takes him on as a new "squintern." As the team pieces together the details of the crime, they discover that they are not alone in the hunt for Braverman and find themselves in a chase with an unexpected suspect in the all-new "The Body and the Bounty" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-604) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; David Alan Grier as Professor Bunsen Jude; Lisa Marcos as Janet LeBlanc; Thomas Kopache as Gregory Gering; Greg Cipes as Dylan; Kathy Byron as Maggie Magregor; Mimi Michaels as Soleil; Corinne Reilly as Molly Braverman

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty" Empty Re: Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by Fi1975 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 am

Hurrah for another episode with Caroline Julian! Gotta love Caroline!

So, no Hannah in this episode.... Hmm, on the one hand I'm glad, but I think I'd rather get all her episodes over and done with, so if she's slated to appear in about 5/6 episodes, I'd prefer they were one after the other rather than dragging them out...

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty" Empty Re: Press Release S6E04 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 am

No Hannah No Hannah. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
sorry I really am THAT happy that she's not in this ep
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:No Hannah No Hannah. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
sorry I really am THAT happy that she's not in this ep
THAT I surely can understand (and just how I can do it!) but I'd prefer that we'd been done with her as soon as possible. I don't want her there for the whole season!!!! No She must go.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 am

Awesome- (adj.) Bill Nye spoofing and Caroline Julian in one episode.
Synonyms: B/B

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:16 am

thank god for no hannah. I will rest easier knowing she's not in that one.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 am

This one looks pretty exciting actually. Akin to "Killer in the Concrete".
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down