Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

+30
thatgirl61
empiricist
crzy4bones
bonesparticulat
the beaver1965
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
DONEWITHIT
mereva
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
dawnsfire
Lo
mommahurley
19ana89
puckishbearscubsfan
kat0505
Chocolate Chip
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
joybrennan
katharine
RubyRuby
treble21
andreana22
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
Evil Monkey
elyon
34 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" - Page 2 Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 am

Hmm, so the body obviously refers to "the body", but I'm wondering what the "bounty" refers to. Bounty, as in bounty hunter, or bounty as in 'a bounty of knowledge' or some other metaphorical 'bounty'. I highly doubt it has anything to do with pirates...but then again, I am prepared for EVERYTHING.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" - Page 2 Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by katharine Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 pm

[quote="treble21"]
bailey wrote:Marissa just posted a new interview with Hart ... the most interesting and new stuff was about this episode, so I figured I'd post it here.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And here's the good part or at least the stuff about this episode ...

I do care! I’m actually really fascinated by the fourth episode, where Brennan investigates a body that resembles her own. Is this going to be a literal thing, or is this something that’s manifesting in her mind or subconscious and she’s projecting herself on the remains? What can you tease about the episode?

HH: [pause] It’s not crazy that she looks at this person and thinks, Oh my God, this is me. It’s not crazy. It’s strange for the show. I don’t know if we’re going to do the thing I was about to say, because if we don’t do it, I don’t want [everyone] to say I lied. But here’s something that was interesting to me that led to this episode — which we may or may not do literally. But I thought, Sweets says something psychological and Brennan says, “I don’t know what that means.” And you think, Why? The language is perfectly clear! Why don’t you know what that means? And I thought, wouldn’t it be interesting to hear what she hears when he speaks? And that led to this episode that is told totally through her eyes and ears, what she sees and hears. And it’s just a little bit different from what the omniscient camera sees, the objective seer. We’ll do a subjective episode [for that hour]. And I haven’t told anyone else that.

I am insanely interested in this episode, hopefully it will live up to my expectations.[/quote

This would be a very interesting show if they used it to say that maybe something happens to knock Brennan unconscious and she has to solve the case and see herself through others eyes. Kinda "Christmas Carol" or that movie with Jimmy Stewart that they always play at Christmas time meets CSI. But then I think they said it would be real. It could still be real and her walking around not really like a ghost, but something similar to that.
That would be fabulous for Brennan to see how other people really see her. Step outside of herself.
I don't think that's the way it's gonna go down, but I think it's going to be an extremely interesting episode. Hope my hopes aren't set too high.
We'll see sometime in October.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm

All I'll say is this, that episode sounds REALLY interesting and creative - and if this arch is about Brennan getting jealous and trying to "Win Booth back" with her "new approach." I'm done, the show is over, and I'll try to go in peace. Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm

joybrennan wrote:All I'll say is this, that episode sounds REALLY interesting and creative - and if this arch is about Brennan getting jealous and trying to "Win Booth back" with her "new approach." I'm done, the show is over, and I'll try to go in peace. Mad

I don't think Brennan will be jealous. I think she will be more sad because she wants to be happy for Booth, but also realizing that all those feelings she has felt during the last 6 years add up to her definition of love...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 pm

jro54 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:All I'll say is this, that episode sounds REALLY interesting and creative - and if this arch is about Brennan getting jealous and trying to "Win Booth back" with her "new approach." I'm done, the show is over, and I'll try to go in peace. Mad

I don't think Brennan will be jealous. I think she will be more sad because she wants to be happy for Booth, but also realizing that all those feelings she has felt during the last 6 years add up to her definition of love...

Yeah - I'm in for your version jro54. I love you Brennan's thirty-five, that would be a mature AND honest response.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

I am really interested in this episode too! I can't believe they are almost to four already and we haven't even seen any yet lol

I don't think the 'we already lied to you.' would be booth suddenly knowing hannah was coming and having a goodbye scene. The cutting is when they cut things out and edit the footage they already have? Right? So most likely....something that was in originally got cut out like....one of the booth afganastan scenes or one of the brennan/daisy maluku scenes or....something along those lines.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:01 pm

tinkrella wrote:I am really interested in this episode too! I can't believe they are almost to four already and we haven't even seen any yet lol

I don't think the 'we already lied to you.' would be booth suddenly knowing hannah was coming and having a goodbye scene. The cutting is when they cut things out and edit the footage they already have? Right? So most likely....something that was in originally got cut out like....one of the booth afganastan scenes or one of the brennan/daisy maluku scenes or....something along those lines.

This is exactly right, editing is when they take scenes out, or move them around, the filiming for the episode is already long done.

Last edited by treble21 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:07 pm

treble21 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I am really interested in this episode too! I can't believe they are almost to four already and we haven't even seen any yet lol

This is exactly right, cutting is when they take scenes out, or move them around, the filiming for the episode is already long done.

I can't remember tweet, did he say first episode? It has been so long since I read the sides for the episodes, that's not the one with the moving in party that Booth hears them (the ladies) laughing is it? That would be a nice scene to cut. I think maybe that was the second episode. Or maybe even Ang drinking a soda, because I don't want a pregnancy yet.
I'm sure it's nothing this relevant though. Just some more BS to keep up wanting more.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:22 pm

katharine wrote:
treble21 wrote:

This is exactly right, editing is when they take scenes out, or move them around, the filiming for the episode is already long done.

I can't remember tweet, did he say first episode? It has been so long since I read the sides for the episodes, that's not the one with the moving in party that Booth hears them (the ladies) laughing is it? That would be a nice scene to cut. I think maybe that was the second episode. Or maybe even Ang drinking a soda, because I don't want a pregnancy yet.
I'm sure it's nothing this relevant though. Just some more BS to keep up wanting more.

He tweeted this yesterday

Editing the opening sequences of the first ep ... yup, we've already lied to you. Organic, mutable, shifting, that's a TV series for you
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 pm

treble21 wrote:
katharine wrote:
treble21 wrote:

He tweeted this yesterday

Editing the opening sequences of the first ep ... yup, we've already lied to you. Organic, mutable, shifting, that's a TV series for you

And this is why I don't hold anything HH or SN say as truth, because I know that the episodes are always edited, scripts are revised, scenes are cut.

On a more positive note, I absolutely can't wait for this episode!
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Ok...that makes sense. I was thinking it was something along those lines. Like...booth training or brennan with Daisy. I have no idea what hart and co. said about that now. too much has been said at this point.

In editing you can change like the entire tone of the episode by what you keep and cut so I'm rather interested in that aspect of the process. sounds fun...yet extremely complex

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 am

The 4th epi of Brennan's pov could be amazing.

And it is going to be interesting in the fact that her pov might not be what is happening in reality, maybe reality is not the right word but like if we seen the case through Booth's eyes, or Sweets or Cam's each one would be a very different take on the events. All povs being unique and all.

Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 am

Chocolate Chip wrote:The 4th epi of Brennan's pov could be amazing.

And it is going to be interesting in the fact that her pov might not be what is happening in reality, maybe reality is not the right word but like if we seen the case through Booth's eyes, or Sweets or Cam's each one would be a very different take on the events. All povs being unique and all.

Smile

I'm sort of confused on the entire idea. BUT....has anyone seen the X-Files episode where mulder and scully tell the story from two different view points? You get to see both and it's hilarious how different they are? I wonder if it'll kinda be like that only just Brennan.

I'm glad they are doing some really interesting episodes this season. it seems like they are really changing it up and writing good stuff for the actors to really show off their talents. Not that they couldn't before....but....how many times can emily make brennan say 'i don't know what that means' before he it gets old? This episode sounds totally different and will be a challenge.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 am

tinkrella wrote:
Chocolate Chip wrote:The 4th epi of Brennan's pov could be amazing.

Smile

I'm sort of confused on the entire idea. BUT....has anyone seen the X-Files episode where mulder and scully tell the story from two different view points? You get to see both and it's hilarious how different they are? I wonder if it'll kinda be like that only just Brennan.

I'm glad they are doing some really interesting episodes this season. it seems like they are really changing it up and writing good stuff for the actors to really show off their talents. Not that they couldn't before....but....how many times can emily make brennan say 'i don't know what that means' before he it gets old? This episode sounds totally different and will be a challenge.

Oh yes, the vampire episode! I loved that one. I think you're right, this will be kinda like that, just without a second POV. Kinda giving us an insight into Brennan's brain.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 am

I'm interested to see what they mean by "she will approach Booth differently." loco
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 am

jro54 wrote:I'm interested to see what they mean by "she will approach Booth differently." loco

I HOPE it means she'll be treating him like just someone she works with instead of her best friend. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm interested to see what they mean by "she will approach Booth differently." loco

I HOPE it means she'll be treating him like just someone she works with instead of her best friend. Neutral

Me too. Brennan needs to pull away from him personally. No more drinks after cases are closed, no more midnight thai, no more longing looks. That is the only way this will be believable for me. They both need to be faced with the very real possibility of losing each other's friendship-and quite possibly partnership.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Me too. Brennan needs to pull away from him personally. No more drinks after cases are closed, no more midnight thai, no more longing looks. That is the only way this will be believable for me. They both need to be faced with the very real possibility of losing each other's friendship-and quite possibly partnership.

I agree. Hopefully Booth will see that she's pulling away from him and realize that his relationship/partnership with Brennan is more important than what ever he's doing with the journo barbie. He has to be the one that brakes up with the journo barbie because if she dumps him and he and Brennan finally get together, we won't know if he really wants HER or if he just wants a life partner. I just hope Brennan will stop denying to herself, to Angela and to everyone else that she has feelings for him. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:09 am

jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Then hopefully Booth will see that she's pulling away from him and realize that his relationship/partnership with Brennan is more important than what ever he's doing with the journo barbie. I just hope Brennan will stop denying to herself that she has feelings for him. Rolling Eyes

Bingo. Cool
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Then hopefully Booth will see that she's pulling away from him and realize that his relationship/partnership with Brennan is more important than what ever he's doing with the journo barbie. I just hope Brennan will stop denying to herself that she has feelings for him. Rolling Eyes

Bingo. Cool

cheers I also hope this will be the case. I want him to choose for Brennan and then this SO line will be realistic again to me.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Bingo. Cool

Ummm...I think HH, Emily, and Hart have made it pretty clear that Brennan comes back KNOWING how she feels - in her own Brennian way, but then she finds out about Raghag. This is why she has regrets, but because she DOES love him she immediately is supportive, yet she's "pining for him. Actually, "pining" does make it seem she'll be pulling back. To pine means longing for something unattainable, or to languish and lose vigor. Emily uses that word a lot. Brennan is logical. If she wants something seen as unattainable, she's gonna walk away from it. However, it won't keep her from being sad about it. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:43 am

I had a thought.

We have heard Hannah Banana will be on for 5 episodes. Does this mean she'll be Booths gf all 5?

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 am

5 eps went out the window.. This is from an interview Marisa did with SN recently... Don't know for sure how long she will be around

"Fans have already been really vocal about the new relationship Hannah and Booth have formed. It’s reported that she’ll be around for 5 episodes, but is that still the plan?

SN: We’re going to wait and see how everything works out. We have plans for all of their relationships — Brennan, Booth, all of the squints, any new recurring characters that come on, but things like that can always change when you see the dynamic that occurs between any new character you add on the show."
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 am

I'm sure they at least have an idea of how long she'll be around for because the actress has to sign a contract which states how many episodes she will appear in, but they can always change...she can sign on for 5 episodes and be in 10 or she can sign on for 10 epiosdes and only be in 5...but I still don't think she's gonna stick around for very long because the longer she stays that more threatening it becomes to the B&B dynamic.Their relationship is the center of the show and their chemistry, their feelings for each other is what connects everything together...And she will only end up being in like 2 or 3 scenes out of each episode because this is also a procedural drama, so if you include the scenes about the case, the dialouge between B&B, and the dialouge bewteen the other regular characters-that doesn't leave much screen time for little miss Hannah or any Booth/Hannah sexitime.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:10 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:5 eps went out the window.. This is from an interview Marisa did with SN recently... Don't know for sure how long she will be around

"Fans have already been really vocal about the new relationship Hannah and Booth have formed. It’s reported that she’ll be around for 5 episodes, but is that still the plan?

SN: We’re going to wait and see how everything works out. We have plans for all of their relationships — Brennan, Booth, all of the squints, any new recurring characters that come on, but things like that can always change when you see the dynamic that occurs between any new character you add on the show."

Be nice if the "dynamics" (read "ratings") were as such that Booth kicks her to the curb in episode 4. (Only because 1 & 2 & 3 will most likely already have be shot. Mad)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next