Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

+30
thatgirl61
empiricist
crzy4bones
bonesparticulat
the beaver1965
a_rangergrl2
THX1138
DONEWITHIT
mereva
ReginaPhalange
DoctorB
dawnsfire
Lo
mommahurley
19ana89
puckishbearscubsfan
kat0505
Chocolate Chip
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
joybrennan
katharine
RubyRuby
treble21
andreana22
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
Evil Monkey
elyon
34 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" Empty S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 am

Hart just tweeted a picture of his wounded and bandaged finger in front of a script page entitled 'The Body and the Bounty'. Episode 4?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty" Empty Re: S6 E4 "The Body and the Bounty"

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 am

I already posted this, just fyi.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 am

OK. Brennan's in a hospital and there is a character named Janet.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am

All right, if you're going to take over this topic, then I'll just delete my other post. No need for two threads with the same subject.

Last edited by Evil Monkey on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am

Sides should be out soon. I'm really excited about this episode and I don't think there will be too much Booth/Hannah puke because this episode is supposed to be about Brennan.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 am

jro54 wrote:Sides should be out soon. I'm really excited about this episode and I don't think there will be too much Booth/Hannah puke because this episode is supposed to be about Brennan.

Which interview was this from?

PS: I wonder if this is the one where Brennan has to solve her own murder.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:24 am

Wow that's quick. Sides should be out tonight or tomorrow. Fingers crossed for minimal or no Hannah......
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 am

Evil Monkey wrote:
jro54 wrote:Sides should be out soon. I'm really excited about this episode and I don't think there will be too much Booth/Hannah puke because this episode is supposed to be about Brennan.

I think so. This is episode 4 and from what I read in a TV guide article, the 4th episode is supposed to be the one where Brennan solves her own murder.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 am

jro54 wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:

I think so. This is episode 4 and from what I read in a TV guide article, the 4th episode is supposed to be the one where Brennan solves her own murder.

Maybe this is the one where the new Sniper-Serial Killer is introduced.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:31 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wow that's quick. Sides should be out tonight or tomorrow. Fingers crossed for minimal or no Hannah......

Fingers crossed for minimal or no posts in this thread hysterically screaming bloody murder.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:35 am

Evil Monkey wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wow that's quick. Sides should be out tonight or tomorrow. Fingers crossed for minimal or no Hannah......

Fingers crossed for minimal or no posts in this thread hysterically screaming bloody murder.

don't hold your breath!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 am

Sniper bad guy is scheduled for the last 2/3's of the season. I don't think the SO arc will overlap. Epi4 is Brennan getting a clue and 'approaching' Booth differently. Love to know how they define 'approaching'.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 am

Evil Monkey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Evil Monkey wrote:

Maybe this is the one where the new Sniper-Serial Killer is introduced.

Didn't Hart say that the GD and sniper-serial killer would be in the last 2/3's of the season?...but maybe Brennan could have a premonition of the sniper-serial killer killing her, but the sniper is really Booth (I really hope that this will finally get her thick, logical brain that she loves Booth Rolling Eyes )
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:45 am

It's discouraging when Emily keeps saying that Brennan is jealous and loves Booth but doesn't know it. How the hell do you move forward with the relationship if the main character has amnesia where their own feelings are concerned? Basically if this were really the case, she would need a lot more psychological attention than good old Sweets is capable of.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 am

elyon wrote:It's discouraging when Emily keeps saying that Brennan is jealous and loves Booth but doesn't know it. How the hell do you move forward with the relationship if the main character has amnesia where their own feelings are concerned? Basically if this were really the case, she would need a lot more psychological attention than good old Sweets is capable of.

Emily could just be talking about how Brennan isn't aware of her feelings and jealousy in the first 3 episodes...and the 4th episode is the turning point. She doesn't say anything about how Brennan being clueless about her feelings for the entire season, at least no that I know of. We still have no idea of what is going to happen. I don't think Emily even does.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 am

Hopefully we'll have a better idea when the epi4 sides come out. Of course, Hart just tweeted that he's cut epi1 and 'we've already lied to you' so no knowing what makes it into the finished episode. At least we'll have some idea of where epi4 is headed.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 am

I'm guessing it's the "blurt." When I think of "we already lied to you," I think of something he made a huge deal about. I don't care about the "blurt" anymore because Brennan won't "blurt" to Angela that she loves Booth because it seems like she will be a little cloudy about her feelings at first...or Septhen Nathan lied to us about how Booth wasn't expecting Hannah to show up in DC and they even have a cute little 'goodbye" scene in the premiere where Booth asks her to come with him. puke
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 am

If the change has anything to do with Angela, I'm hoping that they've nixed the whole pregnancy. Way too soon for that. They've barely been married in episode time. What I instantly thought was S.N.'s statement about Booth not knowing Hannah was coming and maybe now he does expect her. Except this would change a lot of emotional resonance throughout the whole pisode so I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:21 am

Jeez, I just realized we both said the same thing about B&H. (Raises hands to sky -- 'Bad rice! Bad rice!')

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:26 am

I'm still not convinced that Angela even is pregnant. Did she say she was pregnant in the sides? IDK I didn't read the sides...but yeah, I think it might be Booth not expecting Hannah to come to DC. I don't buy that "he didn't expect her to come" crap anymore if Booth really just wants someone who can love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years and the fact that they are suddenly living together and playing house. Marisa Roffman seem to think he was telling the truth. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:06 am

jro54 wrote:I'm still not convinced that Angela even is pregnant. Did she say she was pregnant in the sides? IDK I didn't read the sides...but yeah, I think it might be Booth not expecting Hannah to come to DC. I don't buy that "he didn't expect her to come" crap anymore if Booth really just wants someone who can love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years and the fact that they are suddenly living together and playing house. Marisa Roffman seem to think he was telling the truth. Rolling Eyes

She didn't say it in the sides, but they made a point of saying Cam, Brennan and Hannah were drinking wine but Angela had water. I think we just went from there.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:10 am

Marissa just posted a new interview with Hart ... the most interesting and new stuff was about this episode, so I figured I'd post it here.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And here's the good part or at least the stuff about this episode ...

I do care! I’m actually really fascinated by the fourth episode, where Brennan investigates a body that resembles her own. Is this going to be a literal thing, or is this something that’s manifesting in her mind or subconscious and she’s projecting herself on the remains? What can you tease about the episode?

HH: [pause] It’s not crazy that she looks at this person and thinks, Oh my God, this is me. It’s not crazy. It’s strange for the show. I don’t know if we’re going to do the thing I was about to say, because if we don’t do it, I don’t want [everyone] to say I lied. But here’s something that was interesting to me that led to this episode — which we may or may not do literally. But I thought, Sweets says something psychological and Brennan says, “I don’t know what that means.” And you think, Why? The language is perfectly clear! Why don’t you know what that means? And I thought, wouldn’t it be interesting to hear what she hears when he speaks? And that led to this episode that is told totally through her eyes and ears, what she sees and hears. And it’s just a little bit different from what the omniscient camera sees, the objective seer. We’ll do a subjective episode [for that hour]. And I haven’t told anyone else that.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

bailey wrote:HH: ...wouldn’t it be interesting to hear what she hears when he speaks? And that led to this episode that is told totally through her eyes and ears, what she sees and hears. And it’s just a little bit different from what the omniscient camera sees, the objective seer. We’ll do a subjective episode [for that hour]. And I haven’t told anyone else that.

Hmmm, maybe this is a turning point for Bones. Maybe we see that she has feelings for Booth but doesn't think she can have a relationship with him. But then, as she learns about this victim who resembles her but has a different life, Bones realizes that you can follow your heart and be happy.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am

bailey wrote:Marissa just posted a new interview with Hart ... the most interesting and new stuff was about this episode, so I figured I'd post it here.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And here's the good part or at least the stuff about this episode ...

I do care! I’m actually really fascinated by the fourth episode, where Brennan investigates a body that resembles her own. Is this going to be a literal thing, or is this something that’s manifesting in her mind or subconscious and she’s projecting herself on the remains? What can you tease about the episode?

HH: [pause] It’s not crazy that she looks at this person and thinks, Oh my God, this is me. It’s not crazy. It’s strange for the show. I don’t know if we’re going to do the thing I was about to say, because if we don’t do it, I don’t want [everyone] to say I lied. But here’s something that was interesting to me that led to this episode — which we may or may not do literally. But I thought, Sweets says something psychological and Brennan says, “I don’t know what that means.” And you think, Why? The language is perfectly clear! Why don’t you know what that means? And I thought, wouldn’t it be interesting to hear what she hears when he speaks? And that led to this episode that is told totally through her eyes and ears, what she sees and hears. And it’s just a little bit different from what the omniscient camera sees, the objective seer. We’ll do a subjective episode [for that hour]. And I haven’t told anyone else that.

I am insanely interested in this episode, hopefully it will live up to my expectations.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm still not convinced that Angela even is pregnant. Did she say she was pregnant in the sides? IDK I didn't read the sides...but yeah, I think it might be Booth not expecting Hannah to come to DC. I don't buy that "he didn't expect her to come" crap anymore if Booth really just wants someone who can love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years and the fact that they are suddenly living together and playing house. Marisa Roffman seem to think he was telling the truth. Rolling Eyes

She didn't say it in the sides, but they made a point of saying Cam, Brennan and Hannah were drinking wine but Angela had water. I think we just went from there.

I think Angela had soda... you know what I find funny the most freakouts and assumptions from episode 3 came from the stage direction ( ie. Booth and Hannah in bed, and Ang drinking soda) but the stage direction is what most often changes and what has changed drastically in the past. There is nothing in dialogue for the possible Booth/Hannah bed scene or to indicate Ang is pregnant. I will find it hilarious if neither happens.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next