Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

+42
dddodson
jhi1005
Murphs93
ToZiKa
aardvark508
ReginaPhalange
DONEWITHIT
i_heart_bones
JennyK
hokorii
heirofloki
bailey
dreamerktm411
elyon
NatesMama
geraghtyvl
treble21
SnoopGirl
Pat
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
mereva
HeyHey
Beliskner
recoveringbonesaddict
anteater
Brain&Heart
joybrennan
Page187
gordongordonfan
bones_fanatic19
jsgemini
katharine
dawnsfire
mommahurley
future_anthro
bones206
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jro54
thatgirl61
46 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 4 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:18 am

I'm not bothered by the fact of a SO....when was the last time Booth had a girlfriend? I don't count Catherine....so it was S2 with Cam. How many has Brennan had? So Booth is looking for a little companionship...we all know it's temporary. Maybe Brennan does need a little bit of a wakeup call...sending Booth home to Tessa happened before she even considered him a "partner" let alone a friend....it will be much harder for her to send him home to Journalist...especiallly since she won't have Hacker around to distract her like she did with Catherine.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 4 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by treble21 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:35 am

crzy4bones wrote:I'm not bothered by the fact of a SO....when was the last time Booth had a girlfriend? I don't count Catherine....so it was S2 with Cam. How many has Brennan had? So Booth is looking for a little companionship...we all know it's temporary. Maybe Brennan does need a little bit of a wakeup call...sending Booth home to Tessa happened before she even considered him a "partner" let alone a friend....it will be much harder for her to send him home to Journalist...especiallly since she won't have Hacker around to distract her like she did with Catherine.

yeah I'm not too bothered by the idea of Booth having an girlfriend (or whatever she is) but I'd like to point out that while Brennan has gotten some on the show, her only "boyfriend" was Sully in S2. I do have to say though that I'm ok with this, it's not a surprise, I think most of us were just hoping they had decided not to go that route , but when you think about how Season 5 ended with Brennan needing perspective and Booth needing to move on, it makes storyline sense that they would go here.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 am

MOD WARNING
Please be respectful of each other and other posters opinions. It is understandable that some of us are upset but that is no reason to turn on one another.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 am

The ONLY way I will be ok with the SO storyline is if it's real. As I said before I want B&B together, but I just honestly don't care anymore. Let Booth move on, let him get married, let B&B just be partners. But for the love of God-GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 am

[quote="tinkrella"]
TinkonBrink wrote:What?!

I'm reading a great true story book about the big four networks. It's pretty eye opening about the entire industry.

Would you share the name of the book? I'd love to understand the psychology of what drives the industry.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 am

treble21 wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:I'm not bothered by the fact of a SO....when was the last time Booth had a girlfriend? I don't count Catherine....so it was S2 with Cam. How many has Brennan had? So Booth is looking for a little companionship...we all know it's temporary. Maybe Brennan does need a little bit of a wakeup call...sending Booth home to Tessa happened before she even considered him a "partner" let alone a friend....it will be much harder for her to send him home to Journalist...especiallly since she won't have Hacker around to distract her like she did with Catherine.

yeah I'm not too bothered by the idea of Booth having an girlfriend (or whatever she is) but I'd like to point out that while Brennan has gotten some on the show, her only "boyfriend" was Sully in S2. I do have to say though that I'm ok with this, it's not a surprise, I think most of us were just hoping they had decided not to go that route , but when you think about how Season 5 ended with Brennan needing perspective and Booth needing to move on, it makes storyline sense that they would go here.

I agree too. I don't like the idea of the Booth coming home with a "girlfriend" or "love interest" but I can live with it...And I don't blame Booth. He's just looking for a little companionship, but we all know that it's going to fizzle out and B&B belong together.

I'm just dreading the the crazy theories fans will come up with like, "Booth is going to ask the journalist to marry him and then Brennan will admit her feelings and he will deny his and then it will come down to his wedding in the finale and Brennan has to stop it." For some reason, I just get so annoyed when a spoiler comes out and fans think of the most ridiculous theories and before you know it, the theory is so far from the truth. I think writers are capable of many things, but I don't they will take that far.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 am

Sigh...Sad I'm not even going to comment on the SO storyline because I have no control over it. But I thought this old article I found was an interesting read. I'm hoping it is updated at some point:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by geraghtyvl on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 am

geraghtyvl wrote:Sigh...Sad I'm not even going to comment on the SO storyline because I have not control over it. But I thought this old article I found was an interesting read. I'm hoping it is updated at some point:

She's going to write an update to it! Hooray! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

@faychoy you're sweet but as @marisaroffman knows my tolerance for the show is certainly declining. I am over the will-they/won't-they BS.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 am

Ok so this is starting to be come an ongoing problem in the show discussion thread, ALL information about episodes that have not aired ( this includes promo's interviews etc) should be kept to the spoiler threads, there are those out there that like to remain unspoiled and that is why there is a spoiler chat thread. I know that it's hard to remember sometimes what forum you're posting in but I would really appreciate everyones dilligance on this.

I would like to re-iterate that this is not directed at any one person, it is something that has been occuring on and off for the last part of season 5.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 am

Here is the TV Guide article confirming the rumor:

NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 am

[quote="Pat"]
tinkrella wrote:

I'm reading a great true story book about the big four networks. It's pretty eye opening about the entire industry.

Would you share the name of the book? I'd love to understand the psychology of what drives the industry.

The one I read is called "Desperate Networks" (yes, the title is a spoof off of desperate housewives.) It's a rather eye opening look at exactly how desperate networks really are. They rely HEAVILY on advertising. Hence why ratings are such a big deal. Especially those crucial 18-49 numbers (or whatever figure it is they strive for.) It was written in 2005.....so bones isn't really mentioned but all the other big name shows are like 24..lost...grey's...desperate housewives. It also describes the upfront process in great detail (something I know people were asking about in May.) I don't know the author, but it's a pretty popular book so shouldn't be too hard to find on amazon. I found it in my local library and tore through it in two days! It also talks about moonlighting and networks reluctance to get leads together.

Basically, they do it when all else fails. Friends did it so NBC would still lead thursday nights because they knew the show was coming to an end and literally....had no other shows going for them.

I do blame the writers for the cliche stories. But, I blame the network for the stalling of BB. All they would have to say is, "get them together now." and Hart would have to do it. I think Hart could find a creative way to keep BB together...but NOT together and still not include stupid S/O's. For instance....them simply going on a few casual dates or agreeing they love each other but it's too risky would be better than an S/O.

IMO (and again, this is just going off of the things I've read in book about networks) Fox is not going to change the formula of the show until they know when it's going to end OR the ratings take a nose dive. (I'm not telling people to boycott the show either. that could backfire and they could cancel it all together) I just think that the network sees positive numbers. They see themselves winning or nearly winning that 8 hour on thurs (something they haven't done in years) and they see dollar signs. Changing it up now (in their minds) would mean it could fail horribly. That scares them. If they knew when the show was ending....like NBC did for friends....they would be more open to putting them together. But, right now....the actors are signed on for 7 (i believe) and they are probably pretty sure they could resign them in they wanted. The numbers are well. So they aren't thinking about the end game.

I'm not saying it's write. I think networks are insane and a lot of other people in the industry do too. People say networks fail to change and adapt to the markets fast enough....which is why they are getting killed by cable TV. I'd say bones is a primary exactly of them failing to adapt a show. Sadly for them, it may kick them in the ass because there is only so long fans will be strung along. Eventually, they just give up like Grey's Anatomy and no amount of theatrics will get them back.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 am

mereva wrote:I found a new word in internet: Spoilercidal. pale It's a good one, don't you think?

Does that apply to the fans or the writers or both?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 am

Pat wrote:Hey All! When have the spoilers been right and why would we expect HH to tell us the truth? This is a PR move because they are late starting filming for next season and they want to stir the pot a little.

Let's be Brennan: Where is the evidence? Is there anything substantive to support that this is anything but BS?

I'm still an optimist and don't believe that HH&Co could possibly be this stupid.

Believe, baby, all the signs are there.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 am

tbh I have the itchy feeling just to throw rotten eggs at the entire Bones writing crew
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 am

I have to post this-because I kinda loved it:

10. Journalists have gotten a new pick up line courtesy of that spoiler. "I'm a journalist. May I embed myself with your unit?" (Courtesy of @stamos on Twitter!) PS: So using this during Fleet Week. Do Navy guys even have Units? You know what? I don't care.

9. Because Hart Hanson doesn't get yelled at nearly enough on Twitter from the Booth/Brennan fans and it'll feed his masochistic side.

8. New nicknames! With the arrival of Dr. Bryar we were graced with some good ones. I'd offer some suggestions, but since I don't know her name I can't think of any goodies & I did always want to coin an awesome fan-based nickname...oh! What about the rewhoreter? Kinda like reporter...no? Well it's still early. I've got time.

7. The possibility of Booth getting some on a regular basis means the possibility of a drastic increase of shirtless DB scenes. Surely, we can forgive little grievances if they result in a drastic decrease of apparel on one Seeley Booth.

6. Longing looks from her. Does anyone do heart crushed better than Emily Deschanel? Though the spoiler does say that she'll encourage this atrocity, I still expect to see some Emmy-worthy scenes from her.

5. Longing looks from him. The only one who might do heart crushed better than the fabulous Ms. D is the Boreanaz. That man could emote a page in phone book with the right look and convince us that we really need the services of an overpriced injury attorney.

4. With the recent heat waves across the country, people are being advised to stay inside. You can enjoy air conditioning by making voodoo dolls! Poke, poke, poke...

3. Shirtless DB scenes. Yes, I know I said it before, but it warrants mentioning again.

2. See numbers 3 & 7.

1. Because it has to happen.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 am

I'm down with 2, 3 and 7 Smile When was the last time we had shirtless Booth?

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 am

Is anyone else dreading comic con now? I cringe to think about all the innuendo and mind boggling things DB will say that will rile everyone up.

I'm not completely negative about it. I know in the end they will be together. i've never doubted that. I just don't see why they have to slap all the fans in the face to get there. If they HAD to do the S/O thing....why do it right off the bat so that we are left depressed and not looking forward to it coming back? I was really, REALLY excited for it to come back and now i feel nothing but dread.

There are just so many other alternatives to the S/O. Booth could have come back all messed up again and pull away from her. Booth could have been injured. BB could have had trouble getting their partnership back (since i'm assuming people took their place while they are gone.) There are just so many different things that don't involve a third party and that's the part that really irritates me. If they want to keep them a part, fine. By all means...it's not our show. But, why torture your fans? And why dumb the show down with contrived plots like that?

This just feels like a slap in the face. I know I'm over reacted and it's just a show and blah, blah. But, to go through the coma/dream and then season five and then a finale that many flat out hated....why go and do something like this? I feel like it was done out of spite and that's not sitting well with me.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:06 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I have to post this-because I kinda loved it:

10. Journalists have gotten a new pick up line courtesy of that spoiler. "I'm a journalist. May I embed myself with your unit?" (Courtesy of @stamos on Twitter!) PS: So using this during Fleet Week. Do Navy guys even have Units? You know what? I don't care.

9. Because Hart Hanson doesn't get yelled at nearly enough on Twitter from the Booth/Brennan fans and it'll feed his masochistic side.

8. New nicknames! With the arrival of Dr. Bryar we were graced with some good ones. I'd offer some suggestions, but since I don't know her name I can't think of any goodies & I did always want to coin an awesome fan-based nickname...oh! What about the rewhoreter? Kinda like reporter...no? Well it's still early. I've got time.

7. The possibility of Booth getting some on a regular basis means the possibility of a drastic increase of shirtless DB scenes. Surely, we can forgive little grievances if they result in a drastic decrease of apparel on one Seeley Booth.

6. Longing looks from her. Does anyone do heart crushed better than Emily Deschanel? Though the spoiler does say that she'll encourage this atrocity, I still expect to see some Emmy-worthy scenes from her.

5. Longing looks from him. The only one who might do heart crushed better than the fabulous Ms. D is the Boreanaz. That man could emote a page in phone book with the right look and convince us that we really need the services of an overpriced injury attorney.

4. With the recent heat waves across the country, people are being advised to stay inside. You can enjoy air conditioning by making voodoo dolls! Poke, poke, poke...

3. Shirtless DB scenes. Yes, I know I said it before, but it warrants mentioning again.

2. See numbers 3 & 7.

1. Because it has to happen.

That's hilarious. I second the shirtless booth. Although....if it involves him in bed with another woman (like cam and tessa) I may have to find a way to edit them out of the shot. Razz

Right on the money with Emily! Those longing looks are killer.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 am

tinkrella wrote:Is anyone else dreading comic con now? I cringe to think about all the innuendo and mind boggling things DB will say that will rile everyone up.

I'm not completely negative about it. I know in the end they will be together. i've never doubted that. I just don't see why they have to slap all the fans in the face to get there. If they HAD to do the S/O thing....why do it right off the bat so that we are left depressed and not looking forward to it coming back? I was really, REALLY excited for it to come back and now i feel nothing but dread.

There are just so many other alternatives to the S/O. Booth could have come back all messed up again and pull away from her. Booth could have been injured. BB could have had trouble getting their partnership back (since i'm assuming people took their place while they are gone.) There are just so many different things that don't involve a third party and that's the part that really irritates me. If they want to keep them a part, fine. By all means...it's not our show. But, why torture your fans? And why dumb the show down with contrived plots like that?

This just feels like a slap in the face. I know I'm over reacted and it's just a show and blah, blah. But, to go through the coma/dream and then season five and then a finale that many flat out hated....why go and do something like this? I feel like it was done out of spite and that's not sitting well with me.

I kind of feel that way about it being a slap in the face to the fans. This has gone so far off the path of organic progression it's not even funny. It's a lame plot device. What kills me, is I do love these characters. I can't imagine NOT watching. But at the same time-I don't wanna watch. It's frustrating.

I would guess at Comic-Con DB will take the lead on this and he will make it out to be some big joke. Like say how hot this journalist is and Booth needs to get some and Brennan turned him down and what was he supposed to do, blah blah blah. Typical DB answer...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 am

crzy4bones wrote:I'm down with 2, 3 and 7 Smile When was the last time we had shirtless Booth?
Goop on the Girl?? It's been WAY too long I know that....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 am

[quote="tinkrella"]
Pat wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

The one I read is called "Desperate Networks" (yes, the title is a spoof off of desperate housewives.) It's a rather eye opening look at exactly how desperate networks really are. They rely HEAVILY on advertising. Hence why ratings are such a big deal. Especially those crucial 18-49 numbers (or whatever figure it is they strive for.) It was written in 2005.....so bones isn't really mentioned but all the other big name shows are like 24..lost...grey's...desperate housewives. It also describes the upfront process in great detail (something I know people were asking about in May.) I don't know the author, but it's a pretty popular book so shouldn't be too hard to find on amazon. I found it in my local library and tore through it in two days! It also talks about moonlighting and networks reluctance to get leads together.

Basically, they do it when all else fails. Friends did it so NBC would still lead thursday nights because they knew the show was coming to an end and literally....had no other shows going for them.

I do blame the writers for the cliche stories. But, I blame the network for the stalling of BB. All they would have to say is, "get them together now." and Hart would have to do it. I think Hart could find a creative way to keep BB together...but NOT together and still not include stupid S/O's. For instance....them simply going on a few casual dates or agreeing they love each other but it's too risky would be better than an S/O.

IMO (and again, this is just going off of the things I've read in book about networks) Fox is not going to change the formula of the show until they know when it's going to end OR the ratings take a nose dive. (I'm not telling people to boycott the show either. that could backfire and they could cancel it all together) I just think that the network sees positive numbers. They see themselves winning or nearly winning that 8 hour on thurs (something they haven't done in years) and they see dollar signs. Changing it up now (in their minds) would mean it could fail horribly. That scares them. If they knew when the show was ending....like NBC did for friends....they would be more open to putting them together. But, right now....the actors are signed on for 7 (i believe) and they are probably pretty sure they could resign them in they wanted. The numbers are well. So they aren't thinking about the end game.

I'm not saying it's write. I think networks are insane and a lot of other people in the industry do too. People say networks fail to change and adapt to the markets fast enough....which is why they are getting killed by cable TV. I'd say bones is a primary exactly of them failing to adapt a show. Sadly for them, it may kick them in the ass because there is only so long fans will be strung along. Eventually, they just give up like Grey's Anatomy and no amount of theatrics will get them back.

I totally agree. I watched JAG for a few years but tired of the formulaic shows with predictable S/O interaction: would Mac marry the Aussie, would Harm and Mac talk about their relationship after the journalist girl went home for her Dad's funeral, would Harm rescue Mac from the drug dealers even though she was with the State Department guy, ad infinitum. They even brought Harm's real-life wife (can't remember name) in as his brother's love interest (please, God, don't let HH&Co do this to Jaime).

We all knew that they would be together in the end. But it wasn't like I sat on my couch waiting for the show each week. After about five years of yo-yo-ing I simply purchased the DVD at the end of each season but never scheduled myself to actually watch the show when it aired.

I'd really hate to reach that point with Bones. Even though I am "new" to the fan forums I have watched the show from Day One because I was familiar with Kathy Reichs' books and wanted to see how they would translate to the small screen. [Had no idea how well a shirtless Booth would make that transition!]

Love the actors, love the chemistry, love the subplots. Hate the artificiality of the barriers to couple-ing which have marked the show. I don't mean coupling as in hot sex. There is the potential for a BIG LOVE STORY here because of the manner in which the B&B relationship plays off of the interaction of these two characters; this is the opportunity for the portrayal of a fun adult love story with people solving crimes and living their lives. Relationship could be fraught with angst but anything would be more believable than what we have now. Fiction is defined as the willing suspension of disbelief, not the stupid suspension of disbelief.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 am

tinkrella wrote:Is anyone else dreading comic con now? I cringe to think about all the innuendo and mind boggling things DB will say that will rile everyone up.

It does feel like a slap in the face. I'm not worried about a SO because the SO won't last and B&B are going to end up together. I'm just really irritated because there are so many other creative , imaginative story lines they could use to keep B&B apart like...Booth comes back messed up and pulls away from Brennan or he gets injured.

I'm fine with waiting until the end to see B&B get together. I just want the journey to be entertaining and interesting. I know it's just a TV show, but It just makes me so mad that HH&Co. seem like they care more about just getting a reaction from fans, whether they are happy, sad or mad. I just don't understand their logic. Do they really think fans want to see Booth hook up with some journalist?? That's just going to drive more fans away.

And I can only imagine what DB is going to say to get fans riled up. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 am

OH..that's right...it's been awhile since I seen that episode so it slipped my mind.

anyways...I would much rather have a SO that we know is temporary then having Booth come back with PTSD or injured...because that makes me sad to think of Booth hurt or more damaged then he already was.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 am

Pat, we are so on the same page! They mention Jag in the book. Not sure in how much detail.

I love this show. I love the actors and the characters. I feel like they are wasting David and Emily's natural chemistry. David described it as "lightning in a bottle." Creativity wise, I'm not sure what you can do to "spice up" an S/O. Let's stop kidding ourselves...it's a love triangle. HH and Co. can call it whatever they want. But, it's a standard love triangle. If there were a book (which there actually might be) on "dramatic ways to keep characters a part....love triangle would be in the top, second to only injury or death.

This show could be SO FUN! Heck, they could have BB date (casually) and still be unsure whether they are official. They could have misunderstandings with third parties and get into huge (but funny) fights. They could struggle to adapt to being more than friends at first and we get to watch them botch a few dates before they get it right. They could try to keep it all a secret and meanwhile have their friends completely flabbergasted by their behavior.

There are so many interesting roads they could walk down and this is the one they picked?

Maybe Hart needs to read 'the road less traveled.' And figure out exactly what it means to not take the easy road all the time. I feel like yelling at him, "grow a set!" But, I never would lol I'm too nice for that.

Another thing. I'm starting to ramble so I'm gonna try and make this short....

I fully am all for a writer going with their original story and not changing it no matter who complains. It's YOUR story to tell, after all. But, I find it very hard to believe that this S/O was in Hart's master dream plan for where he wanted these characters to go. It just smells like a last ditch effort to stall IMO.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 am

ok so I've been pondering this spoiler and it says that Brennan is supportive of "born under fire union" but it doesn't say that she likes it. Booth was supportive of Brennan's relationship with Sully and we know how that worked out ( he stalked them when Brennan was on vacation and stared forlornly at them when they were making out in her office) So it doesn't mean Brennan won't be jealous... because really where is the "change" if they come back and are in the EXACT SAME PLACE they were when they left? what's the point? ..... ok see now I'm starting to get angry LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next