Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008

+8
BGWGscienceteacher
piratesmiley
AutumnGlymmer
TinkonBrink
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ForensicMama
rzappa16lovesB&B
marymageli
12 posters

Go down

Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008 Empty Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

Finally there is some scoop on BONES! Matt Mitovich and Mickey O'Connor, senior editors of TV Guide answer to some questions. Somebody knows more than we do! I wonder what Mickey man means by "lots of surprises". I can't wait! I am also happy the Gravedigger storyline is going to be explored.

Bellow you can find the two Q&A concerning our common interest together with the direct link.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Can you confirm the Bones gossip that there will be a kiss between our favorite non-couple in the Season 4 episode "Crank in the Shaft"? — Magali
Mickey: I can neither confirm nor deny the buzz — else risk penalty of death — but I will cryptically say this: It's best not to focus on this one episode in particular. There are lots of surprises planned for this season.

Will Bones ever revisit the Gravedigger story from Season 2? Brennan and Hodgins were buried alive, for crying out loud! Wouldn't they be devoting a bit more of their time to catching this guy? — Rachael
Mickey: Good memory! My source tells me that the writers will be exploring storylines involving the Gravedigger this season.[b]
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008 Empty Re: Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008

Post by rzappa16lovesB&B Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 am

Yeah someone on the Bones board says they think they know what scene and what the situation is. [img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

rzappa16lovesB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 29
Say What You Want : I want B&B to get together THIS season i also want to become a FA or pro singer
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008 Empty Re: Kiss and Gravedigger in S4? Matt Mitovich's Mega Buzz on BONES 24/07/2008

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 am

I'm not too sure if that's very true, but now I'm really curious...

Oh thank you for the info!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:57 pm

thanks for the scoop Mary!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 am

Thanx for the info. The bit about the kiss has me wondering. Last season there we all were merrily going along and then there was the news of the christmas kiss...and we all went "WHAT?" and ran around screaming!! This season, right off the bat, there's the spoiler already given to us: There will be a real kiss in S4...now we all wonder when? What episode? I wonder if they can keep it under wraps long enough so that it's actually a SUPRISE when it happens? (instead of us all anticipating it for weeks!)
As for the Gravediggger info...I'm still hoping that Booth gets taken by the Gravedigger (Ep title...Booth in a barrel...No, too small. Oh, ok...Booth in a bathtub...No, darn, been there, done that HO BOY! Booth in a box, Agent in aggregate...oh, I give up!) Maybe we could finally find out what Brennan wrote on that page torn out of her novel when she was trapped?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Ohhhhh!!! I think you're onto something, TinkonBrink, I hope the writers think to write that into the script so we can find out what she wrote down!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnGlymmer Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Thanx for the info. The bit about the kiss has me wondering. Last season there we all were merrily going along and then there was the news of the christmas kiss...and we all went "WHAT?" and ran around screaming!! This season, right off the bat, there's the spoiler already given to us: There will be a real kiss in S4...now we all wonder when? What episode? I wonder if they can keep it under wraps long enough so that it's actually a SUPRISE when it happens? (instead of us all anticipating it for weeks!)
As for the Gravediggger info...I'm still hoping that Booth gets taken by the Gravedigger (Ep title...Booth in a barrel...No, too small. Oh, ok...Booth in a bathtub...No, darn, been there, done that HO BOY! Booth in a box, Agent in aggregate...oh, I give up!) Maybe we could finally find out what Brennan wrote on that page torn out of her novel when she was trapped?

Let me try: Underground Hottie? lol JK. Your post made me laugh. I doubt they'll keep it under wraps for long...we're too eager to know when it is lol Smile
AutumnGlymmer
AutumnGlymmer
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Say What You Want : I have an addiction: Bones!
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.myspace.com/notagoodgrl05

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:23 am

Yep. I suppose you're right Autumn...we are a very eager bunch!
If we don't get to know before Season 4 starts I say we Kidnap Hart Hanson (and torture him by making him listen to James Blunt albums on a loop until he cracks?..."You're beau-ti-fullll, you're beau-ti-fulllll, it's trueeeee"...."NO! I give in I'll tell you anything!")
I wonder if it will be a pre-christmas kiss this year as well? Surely we won't have to wait until 2009? Although if Bones switches to Fridays next year...there would be an eppy February 13th...Just in time for Valentines...?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnGlymmer Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 am

Yay torture HH! JK Smile
I'm trying to wrap my mind around the way it will come about. Hopefully not an 'experiment' of some sort...I hope it is on their own...you know...with feeling.
*sigh*
Is it Sept 3rd yet? cat
AutumnGlymmer
AutumnGlymmer
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Say What You Want : I have an addiction: Bones!
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.myspace.com/notagoodgrl05

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 am

Yeah. Bones can be serious sometimes and then switch to quirky/funny.
Last season we wanted a kiss...and OK we got one...but they just have to go for the laughs and so we got "Thanx for the gum!"
Then they went on a date...and we got "Look at my horse!"
Yep. OK now Bones peeps you've had your fun. Leave the comedy for the naked in a bathtub scenes (and probably the B&B in bed together storyline?) Oh, yeah and leave out the voyeuristic third party watching B&B kiss...Caroline...we love ya but bugger off!
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:26 am

That would be the cutest episode ever if they did the "It Happened One Night" scene... Oh it would be cute... but no sex, because the tension would be way worth watching it!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:55 am

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Very Happy
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by BGWGscienceteacher Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 am

Can someone please explain what the "happened one night' means? Please!

BGWGscienceteacher
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Say What You Want : \"You don't have your homework? This is my problem how?\"
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:29 pm

It Happened One Night is an old movie known for this scene between the two main characters where they had to share a room. Very risque for the times. Lots of sexual tension. Could you imagine Booth and Bren in a modern version of that scene? It would rock...

Here are the clips:

Part 1 of 3

Last edited by ForensicMama on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Part 2 of 3

Last edited by ForensicMama on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Part 3
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by BGWGscienceteacher Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Now I get it, and yes it would be more than interesting for them to have to share a room with all of the sexual tension between them.

BGWGscienceteacher
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Say What You Want : \"You don't have your homework? This is my problem how?\"
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:11 pm

sometimes i wonder, if the writers ever read all the fanfic. maybe i should stop reading it, because i've seen about a million "it happened one night" scenarios by now. and i've seen booth read that note bones left in her book at least a thousand times, too. well, not seen, read. Wink i really hope the writers can come up with something different!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:57 am

It is Hart and the AMAZING Bones writers, OF COURSE it will be different!

Plus, you will not have to picture the scenarious, the fabulous cast will be performing, so you KNOW it will be great!
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by WeHaveACase Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:51 am

ForensicMama wrote:That would be the cutest episode ever if they did the "It Happened One Night" scene... Oh it would be cute... but no sex, because the tension would be way worth watching it!

I think I might just be being dense right now...but what's the "It Happened One Night" scene?
WeHaveACase
WeHaveACase

Number of posts : 13
Say What You Want : I don't know what that means...

Back to top Go down

Post by WeHaveACase Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 am

Apparently I am dense...I hadn't finished reading the topic...thanks for posting those videos....
WeHaveACase
WeHaveACase

Number of posts : 13
Say What You Want : I don't know what that means...

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 am

WeHaveACase wrote:Apparently I am dense...I hadn't finished reading the topic...thanks for posting those videos....

No problem. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:37 am

Thanks for posting these videos. I didn't know what you meant before. But I can see Brennan being pretty angry if she was called Mrs Booth... haha. That'd be awesome.

I agree with lena. I read a lot of these kinds of fanfics as well, but it's so dissatifying not to know what she REALLY wrote.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down