Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

+42
dddodson
jhi1005
Murphs93
ToZiKa
aardvark508
ReginaPhalange
DONEWITHIT
i_heart_bones
JennyK
hokorii
heirofloki
bailey
dreamerktm411
elyon
NatesMama
geraghtyvl
treble21
SnoopGirl
Pat
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
mereva
HeyHey
Beliskner
recoveringbonesaddict
anteater
Brain&Heart
joybrennan
Page187
gordongordonfan
bones_fanatic19
jsgemini
katharine
dawnsfire
mommahurley
future_anthro
bones206
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jro54
thatgirl61
46 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP Empty MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by thatgirl61 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Mega Buzz Bones Scoop
Will Bones and Booth really be apart when Bones comes back? — Marta
MICKEY: It's looking that way, particularly now that we know that Booth will meet his new love interest, a journalist, when she's embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. In a seeminglyGrey's Anatomy-inspired Teddy-Owen-like twist, she'll follow Booth back to Washington, where they'll attempt to be together in the real world. And we all know how that goes. But don't blame Bones — she'll be nothing but supportive of the born-under-fire union.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by thatgirl61 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

I was so sad to read this.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 pm

What?! At least he says "attempt" meaning that they will try, but it won't last long.
Let's try to look on the bright side, this only indicates that Booth's relationship with this SO is about sex. At least he's not "in love" with her. And she will only be in less than a handful of episodes.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 pm

yawn. what is hart taking his storylines right from fanfics now? let me guess...bones will go to the park to meet him only for him to be there with his new "interest."

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 pm

After stepping away for a few minutes to regroup (which I suggest everyone does before jumping off the cliff) I do have to say the wording is interesting.

first....that the journalist "follows booth back" following him back IMO kinda hints that perhaps he didn't ask her to come with him. They are comparing it to greys...and in grey's teddy follows Owen to Seattle. He doesn't ask her to or really want her to.

Second....how it says "they will attempt to be together in the real world...and we all know how that goes." so...I'm guessing doesn't last.

Third...it says don't "blame brennan" meaning...that it doesn't last and we shouldn't blame brennan for it not lasting. Interesting.

I'm sure at Comic Con this will get all strewed and played with....especially when DB starts talking about it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 pm

thatgirl61 wrote:Mega Buzz Bones Scoop
MICKEY: It's looking that way, particularly now that we know that Booth will meet his new love interest, a journalist, when she's embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. In a seeminglyGrey's Anatomy-inspired Teddy-Owen-like twist, she'll follow Booth back to Washington, where they'll attempt to be together in the real world. And we all know how that goes. But don't blame Bones — she'll be nothing but supportive of the born-under-fire union.

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but if this is similar to an SO story on that show, where is the originality? Let me guess. She's on the bench with Booth when Brennan arrives. Guess who isn't going to be there? Me.

thumbsdown

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 pm

WHY must there always be a significant other!?

Why cannot Hart and the other writers simply get it through their thick craniums that Bones and Booth are meant to be together?!

On a lighter-ish note, I wonder who will play the jounalist.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Lorna Doone wrote:

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but if this is similar to an SO story on that show, where is the originality? Let me guess. She's on the bench with Booth when Brennan arrives. Guess who isn't going to be there? Me.

thumbsdown

Lorna

I agree in terms of the s/o nonsense. I think the mega buzz compared it to grey's more so because of the war tie in's....not so much the third party. In grey's, the guy, owen, came back from war and got with a girl at the hospital. they are in love and she helped him through all his Ptsp symtoms. Then, Teddy, his BFF from war comes to Seattle uninvited and comes between them in the cheesiest third party plot idea ever. It's not really like bones at all.

The only way I can see them doing this successfully is to make booth realize once and for all that it's either brennan or no one. There is no...."finding someone who wil l love me for fifity years..." if it's not brennan. And...they need to keep it light and fun. I'm sorry, but making the beginning of the season depressing and angsty will only turn people away.

How in the heck is brennan "supportive of it?" So...I guess their year apart changes nothing? If she's still just "okay" with him dating other people? I don't get it.

On one hand I'm trying not to freak because it's still July and this is the only spoiler to come out. But on the other, I AM freaking because this just feels like a horrible ploy to keep them apart because they are too afraid to put them together.

I love this show. To death. But I stopped watching grey's because of all the third party crap. On that show, the only way to get any development is to introduce a third party and that's ridiculous! At this point, if a year apart do it....why on earth would a third party do it?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Honestly, I'm not upset about this at all. B&B are going to end up together anyways, so why bother freaking out when Booth hooks up with some journalist. Its says "she follows" him back to D.C., but he might not really ask her to go or really want her too. And they "attempt" to be together, but we all know where that goes, so I'm guessing that it's not going to last.

To JoyBrennan and all the posters that kind of started thinking positively because of my posts, I'm really sorry. You can call me nasty names and hate me if you want to, but I also suggest that you should try to pat attention the wording and take a step back and breath.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Is this actually legit? Has HH & Co confirmed this?
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:33 pm

tinkrella wrote:
Lorna Doone wrote:

thumbsdown

Lorna

I agree in terms of the s/o nonsense. I think the mega buzz compared it to grey's more so because of the war tie in's....not so much the third party. In grey's, the guy, owen, came back from war and got with a girl at the hospital. they are in love and she helped him through all his Ptsp symtoms. Then, Teddy, his BFF from war comes to Seattle uninvited and comes between them in the cheesiest third party plot idea ever. It's not really like bones at all.

The only way I can see them doing this successfully is to make booth realize once and for all that it's either brennan or no one. There is no...."finding someone who wil l love me for fifity years..." if it's not brennan. And...they need to keep it light and fun. I'm sorry, but making the beginning of the season depressing and angsty will only turn people away.

How in the heck is brennan "supportive of it?" So...I guess their year apart changes nothing? If she's still just "okay" with him dating other people? I don't get it.

On one hand I'm trying not to freak because it's still July and this is the only spoiler to come out. But on the other, I AM freaking because this just feels like a horrible ploy to keep them apart because they are too afraid to put them together.

I love this show. To death. But I stopped watching grey's because of all the third party crap. On that show, the only way to get any development is to introduce a third party and that's ridiculous! At this point, if a year apart do it....why on earth would a third party do it?

Well, in "The Predator in the Pool" Brennan says she doesn't care if Booth has "just sex", only if he's "in love" with another woman. And to me, this spolier buzz makes it seem like it's just sex between Booth and this girl because it says "under-fire union". Brennan doesn't feel threatened by another women, she's more afraid of losing him altogether.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

jro54 wrote:Honestly, I'm not upset about this at all. B&B are going to end up together anyways, so why bother freaking out when Booth hooks up with some journalist. Its says "she follows" him back to D.C., but he might not really ask her to go or really want her too. And they "attempt" to be together, but we all know where that goes, so I'm guessing that it's not going to last.

To JoyBrennan and all the posters that kind of started thinking positively because of my posts, I'm really sorry. You can call me nasty names and hate me if you want to, but I also suggest that you should try to pat attention the wording and take a step back and breath.

I agree with your post. No need for name calling. There is no reason to hate on people because they are positive. I'm enjoy your positivity. It reminds me not to freak out too much.

The wording pretty much says it's not gonna last which is what marisa told us in may. She said it would only be "temporary." I have full faith they will be together "eventually."

The eventually is not my problem at all. I just wish they would drop the s/o stuff. It's too contrived at this point. I would buy Booth coming back with a massive case of PTS and being unable to commit/be close to brennan before I would buy the S/O.

If brennan is supportive of, I'm guessing it's not full out angst. I hope not anyway. No one wants to come off a summer break (with a sad finale) to a sad/angsty show.

My posts are jumping around from hot to cold. I realize that. One second I'm completely okay with it and the next I'm so pissed I don't even want to watch out of spite.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

tinkrella wrote:I'm sorry, but making the beginning of the season depressing and angsty will only turn people away.

At this point, if a year apart do it....why on earth would a third party do it?

The angst will come in where Brennan has returned from Indonesia ready to pursue a new relationship with Booth and he's decided to move on with Katie Couric. Brennan will be supportive of it because she's Brennan...because we've been told that once Booth opens her up and he changes his mind, she will shut down. Rebecca told Brennan that a couple can "miss" their moment. Brennan didn't understand it then. Now, she will.

Why would Brennan return to Booth even if he...after one, two, three or eight freakin' episodes...has decided Katie isn't his soulmate? Now, she will also understand why Booth found it difficult to work with her after #100, so why will she want to even work with him? It will hurt too much. She will withdraw.

I have two words for Hart: one is a verb and the other is a pronoun.

One upside...I won't have to endure WandaHair as this all plays out.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Yes...HH in response to a tweeter saying "tell me this isn't true" tweeted "YES IT IS".

I'm sorry...I was so angry at the end of last season...then I just started to get excited and start looking forward to next season thinking maybe they were going to start on a positive note...get back to something that made this show great...do something that we would absolutely love to win us all back...but this?

This is just trite...overdone...lazy...depressing...and completely without a reason. A year apart...only to return with Bones, having learned nothing...having changed..not at all...and Booth pretty much doing exactly what he did last season with Catfish.

What are they thinking...For me it just feels like the end.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm

The funny thing about this is....how many fanfics are floating around right now about either a journalist or a nurse being booth's love interest? lol It's like Hart is purposefully trying to get a rise out of us. Like "you wanted it....you got it." Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

mommahurley wrote:Yes...HH in response to a tweeter saying "tell me this isn't true" tweeted "YES IT IS".

I'm sorry...I was so angry at the end of last season...then I just started to get excited and start looking forward to next season thinking maybe they were going to start on a positive note...get back to something that made this show great...do something that we would absolutely love to win us all back...but this?

This is just trite...overdone...lazy...depressing...and completely without a reason. A year apart...only to return with Bones, having learned nothing...having changed..not at all...and Booth pretty much doing exactly what he did last season with Catfish.

What are they thinking...For me it just feels like the end.

I don't think it's the end. Because again, it's only july and we have no idea how it will pan out. We'll have a better idea what tone they are going for towards the end of the summer. But, how many times did they jam it down our throats that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome?? Well, perhaps hart should take his own advice? Seems like....this is just catherine all over again. Or hacker. If this is the insanity, when does the change occur to make it not insanity? Obviously a year a part didn't do it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

mommahurley wrote:Yes...HH in response to a tweeter saying "tell me this isn't true" tweeted "YES IT IS".
Thanks Smile

I'm not worried. Like Tessa, i doubt it'll last all that long.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

I think they're tapping my private correspondence--or a couple threads on this board--because this reminds me of nothing so much as a scenario the King spun about a month or so ago. If Booth is wounded and it has anything to do with Her, then I think Rob should demand royalties!

That said, *whistles softly* can't say as I like it. Nor do I particularly trust HH in any direction, so I shall just wait and see. Besides, no matter what angst they go through, B&B will always come back to each other. I just hope it's not after 10 seasons!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

tinkrella wrote:
jro54 wrote:Honestly, I'm not upset about this at all. B&B are going to end up together anyways, so why bother freaking out when Booth hooks up with some journalist. Its says "she follows" him back to D.C., but he might not really ask her to go or really want her too. And they "attempt" to be together, but we all know where that goes, so I'm guessing that it's not going to last.

I agree with your post. No need for name calling. There is no reason to hate on people because they are positive. I'm enjoy your positivity. It reminds me not to freak out too much.

The wording pretty much says it's not gonna last which is what marisa told us in may. She said it would only be "temporary." I have full faith they will be together "eventually."

The eventually is not my problem at all. I just wish they would drop the s/o stuff. It's too contrived at this point. I would buy Booth coming back with a massive case of PTS and being unable to commit/be close to brennan before I would buy the S/O.

If brennan is supportive of, I'm guessing it's not full out angst. I hope not anyway. No one wants to come off a summer break (with a sad finale) to a sad/angsty show.

My posts are jumping around from hot to cold. I realize that. One second I'm completely okay with it and the next I'm so pissed I don't even want to watch out of spite.

Thanks! I was just worried because other posters were like "Jro, you're posts make feel positive again," and then I read this and I'm like "Oh crap, everyone is going to hate me now."

But I'm not giving up. B&B will get together eventually. And this spoiler buzz and Marisa said it was only "temporary," so what's the use of freaking out over something like this. But I am really annoyed that HH&Co. are doing the SO storyline again. Let's just hope that it's not like the Hacker/Catfish storyline and it actually creates some movement in B&B's relationship.

But as a response to Brennan being supportive us this, (I wrote this in a earlier post) I don't think she is threaten by seeing Booth with other women. She's more afraid of losing him altogether, so she would rather have him as just a friend and colleague (even if he's with another women) than not at all.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm

You know what, I am about to say something that I know all of you will think I am crazy for and hate me for saying it - BUT - I am almost over it. I have almost, no I have, gotten to the point that I really don't care. Get Booth together with someone else, make him happy. Let Brennan be happy with her casual sexual experiences and never experience the real thing. The only people I will blame for that will be the crappy writers. I won't be a basher / hater of Brennan, it's not her fault.
Can't blame Brennan or Booth, they don't write the show. Maybe David and Emily don't really want the characters together for some reason.
It's obvious to ever person that watches their TV that David and Emily have spectacular chemistry and could pull off an upset of the moonlighting shmoonlighting curse. They've been doing that for 5 seasons already, sans the sex part.
After reading this, I really don't even care if it's true or not. Don't get me wrong I will still watch and I won't spew my disbeliever stuff out to all of you who still have faith - but mine is LONG FREAKIN GONE........

I just want both characters to be happy and find love. Obviously that won't be with each other till the end of the series. Bones writers just don't have that creativity in them. So that's fine with me, bring on a journalist or whomever. Let Booth find someone to love. Let Brennan continue to be a disbeliever and carry on with her wondering what "having coffee" means - that's sure as crap what I have become, the disbeliever part, not the coffee.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 pm

future_anthro wrote:
Thanks Smile

I'm not worried. Like Tessa, i doubt it'll last all that long.

I'm not worried either. I'm in it for the long haul. I don't care how much angst they go through because in the end, this show is about B&B, not about them finding love with other people.

Bring it on, HH! boxing
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Emily said her and David do have say in the stories because they are producers. Emily discussed BB in season six with hart in May. They are shippers. They've both said so. Though, they both seem to think that it can't be done on a whim. It must be done creatively and with something to replace that tension. That's another story......

What I'm trying to say is, knowing what david/emily have said in the past with the stories always coming back to BB and their relationship being the most important part (friendship or otherwise...) I don't see them happily getting on board with a storyline that wasn't going to be good for their characters. Which, leads me to believe that hart does have a master plan that's he's clued them in on.

Emily specifically said in an interview that she doesn't want them to be in a holding pattern too long. She wants the characters to constantly be moving forward. It wouldn't make sense for her to get behind a storyline if it was only going to push them backwards. If hart outlined the beginning of season six to them...then they would be less likely to object because they know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Where as, we don't.

Actually, I take that back. If you follow the clues in the show, we do know. Avalon told us it all works out eventually. But, even I am a skeptic when it comes to psychics Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

I think the most interesting thing that time will tell us about all of this will be the ratings!!!!!

We'll see in a few weeks after the show starts back what those will bring.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Maybe they are waiting to see how House does before Bones takes the shipper leap into canon lake or maybe this is all a smoke screen to hide the real first few episode's plots....hmmm scratch
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Out of curiosity, does anyone know who is going to play the SO?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next