Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

+42
dddodson
jhi1005
Murphs93
ToZiKa
aardvark508
ReginaPhalange
DONEWITHIT
i_heart_bones
JennyK
hokorii
heirofloki
bailey
dreamerktm411
elyon
NatesMama
geraghtyvl
treble21
SnoopGirl
Pat
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
mereva
HeyHey
Beliskner
recoveringbonesaddict
anteater
Brain&Heart
joybrennan
Page187
gordongordonfan
bones_fanatic19
jsgemini
katharine
dawnsfire
mommahurley
future_anthro
bones206
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jro54
thatgirl61
46 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 12 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 am

So the script HH was having problems with. Episode 1 season 6.
he just tweeted this.

1st script, season 6 exists. No doubt the 1st script I've written for which no one'll have a single note or concern and we'll shoot as is.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 12 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by heirofloki Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:45 am

LOL.

Pretty sure he's being... humorous. God, I do feel for the guy. They're behind!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 am

treble21 wrote:So the script HH was having problems with. Episode 1 season 6.
he just tweeted this.

1st script, season 6 exists. No doubt the 1st script I've written for which no one'll have a single note or concern and we'll shoot as is.

I don't know what to comment about. I thought that he might be having problems with writing the script from his previous tweet, unless he's just being sarcastic.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 am

jro54 wrote:
he just tweeted this.

I don't know what to comment about. I thought that he might be having problems with writing the script from his previous tweet, unless he's just being sarcastic.

yep it's sarcasm. pretty much assume that any tweet of HH is sarcastic, you'll be right about 99.9 percent of the time.

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:07 am

he just tweeted this.

I don't think this is the script he's having problems with. I think this is one of the first six already written that traces the SO arc. I still think the problem script is the one getting B&B together.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 am

Meaning it's written but how many changes will they make before/during shooting. LOL. We all bitch at him but I honestly don't envy the man at all.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:20 am

elyon wrote:
he just tweeted this.

I don't think this is the script he's having problems with. I think this is one of the first six already written that traces the SO arc. I still think the problem script is the one getting B&B together.

I'm sorry I disagree he stated earlier this week that the reason the actors don't have the script for the first episode yet was because he was still writing it.

@HartHanson and the actors, do they have the script? have they seen it yet? Thanks
@Sarinna They don't have the script because I'm still writing it

Then he posted that he was having problems with a script earlier today

This is one of those scripts that makes you want to throw in the towel and take up Rutabaga Farming on Hornby Island.

and now he's posted that the first script is done, which he seems awfully proud about, as if it was a mountain he conquered. based on the progression of his tweets that is the script he was having issue with , I don't think he'd be writing more than one at a time.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:23 am

And that definitely explains why there have been no sides out yet and why things were so quiet. Until yesterday.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 am

elyon wrote:
he just tweeted this.

Well, HH said that he knows "how" B&B get together, he just never said "when," so he might already have the the script of B&B getting together written, but maybe he's having trouble make it all fit together like maybe the SO is the catalyst that pushes B&B together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am

jro54 wrote:... so he might already have the the script of B&B getting together written, but maybe he's having trouble make it all fit together like maybe the SO is the catalyst that pushes B&B together.
Well... you all know how "optimistic" I am, so it just reminds me of a good ol' song of Aerosmith: Dream on, dream on, Dream yourself a dream come true... No
Oh, and BTW do you remember we discussed here the same thing about Hacker, that he could/would be a catalyst that pushes B&B together? Didn't happen, and I'm not pleased to say "I told you so". No 3rd party will ever put them together, that's my dark prediction. No
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 am

treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:
he just tweeted this.

I'm sorry I disagree he stated earlier this week that the reason the actors don't have the script for the first episode yet was because he was still writing it.

@HartHanson and the actors, do they have the script? have they seen it yet? Thanks

This is one of those scripts that makes you want to throw in the towel and take up Rutabaga Farming on Hornby Island.

and now he's posted that the first script is done, which he seems awfully proud about, as if it was a mountain he conquered. based on the progression of his tweets that is the script he was having issue with , I don't think he'd be writing more than one at a time.

I wonder why he had trouble with writing the first episode of S6?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 12 Empty Ah the writing life...

Post by dddodson Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 am

I feel for the guy. Premier episodes to new seasons are always ... stuffed. Gotta write for the die hard fans who are in the know and will let you know it. Gotta write for people who may just be tuning in and capture their interest. Gotta pick up from where things left off. Gotta set in motion what is coming. ugh
Hope he is happy with it (sounds like it -- or he just might be happy to have it done) and season 6 gets up and going smoothly. And soon!
Hearing about season 6 scripts does make the blood start to move again, doesn't it?
Onward!

dddodson

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 am

mereva wrote:
jro54 wrote:... so he might already have the the script of B&B getting together written, but maybe he's having trouble make it all fit together like maybe the SO is the catalyst that pushes B&B together.
Well... you all know how "optimistic" I am, so it just reminds me of a good ol' song of Aerosmith: Dream on, dream on, Dream yourself a dream come true... No
Oh, and BTW do you remember we discussed here the same thing about Hacker, that he could/would be a catalyst that pushes B&B together? Didn't happen, and I'm not pleased to say "I told you so". No 3rd party will ever put them together, that's my dark prediction. No

@ mereva - LMAO! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 am

jro54 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:
he just tweeted this.

I wonder why he had trouble with writing the first episode of S6?

@ Treble & elyon - Maybe it's a combo: it's the first script, and it's the one that gets B&B together. Very Happy (hey, it could happen...ROFLMAO)

@ jro54 - probably had something to do with episodes 100 - 106 and the season five finale. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 pm

aardvark508 wrote:Based on the amount of fan reaction (predictably and justifiably negative) in a very short period of time, the SO ploy is working well. The buzz is intense. The number of annoyed viewers who vow to watch until the end is quite interesting. I think this may be the definition of masochism. The show is about ratings because ratings translate to money. Until the fan displeasure leads to rating dissapointment for the network, we will be fed a steady diet of this stuff (SOs, etc.) because it is working. Personally, I am in the camp that has decided to no longer watch. I can follow the commentary here to see if anything I am interested is happening on show and always rejoin if the writers decide to get back in the season 1-3 mode and drop the current angst drenched, crappy psuedo-plots.

Even more interesting will be to see how Castle will treat their version of the journey to the ends of the earth ploy (even if it was only the Hamptons) when they come back in September. They will have a chance to show some differentiating creativity here for the part of the fan base that watches both shows. It won't take much for Castle to positively set itself apart from Bones over the first 6 weeks of the coming season if the 6 episode SO spoiler is true.

Ausiello release the first Castle spoiler. He states: When the show returns this fall, promotion for Castle’s new book, Naked Heat, will be in full swing. Of particular interest to Beckett will be the provocative image depicted in the posters, which will be splashed throughout the city.

I can't wait to see the cover art that will get a rise out of Beckett, but I bet it is not the cover that is the root cause of her possible problems with Castle (me thinks Kate will still be upset that Castl went to the Hamptons with the ex).

Back to Bones,

HH's latest twits reveal that the fan reaction to the spoiler is finally getting to him. His response is more like yeah I'm doing it and I don't care what you guys have to say, F... You.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

I just came back from a few days off and saw the big spoiler revealed.

Oh wow, I couldn't wait to see all of the reactions to it and I think it isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.

First; we knew about this SO but I can only hope it will be the case that she just followed Booth back to DC not knowing that she did. And who knows, Brennan is all ready for Booth and finally she will realize just what she's missing out on. But this SO will be kind of in the way although Brennan will be supportive like we all know she will be.

A little while ago, on this site, I read the story made up by someone, I believe it was under the thread of how we think season 6 will be. That person described that Booth will come home with a GF. Brennan who's deffinately ready for a relationship with Booth, doesn't like this idea of Booth with a GF at first but really starts to like this woman. Then both Brennan and this GF get kidnapped by another serial killer and Booth's GF dies.

When I read this story I thought about how well written this was and now I'm wondering who this person was who wrote this. Coz now it seems like maybe it will be this way.

I tweeted HH before my holiday if he ever reads this site, I never got an answer but his latest tweets about that it's only his concern does sound like it.

I'm still trying to think positive although I also don't like this idea of a new SO. But we've already been there, so why worry? We all know B&B are meant to be together.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:55 pm

kat0505 wrote:I just came back from a few days off and saw the big spoiler revealed.

Oh wow, I couldn't wait to see all of the reactions to it and I think it isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.

First; we knew about this SO but I can only hope it will be the case that she just followed Booth back to DC not knowing that she did. And who knows, Brennan is all ready for Booth and finally she will realize just what she's missing out on. But this SO will be kind of in the way although Brennan will be supportive like we all know she will be.

A little while ago, on this site, I read the story made up by someone, I believe it was under the thread of how we think season 6 will be. That person described that Booth will come home with a GF. Brennan who's deffinately ready for a relationship with Booth, doesn't like this idea of Booth with a GF at first but really starts to like this woman. Then both Brennan and this GF get kidnapped by another serial killer and Booth's GF dies.

When I read this story I thought about how well written this was and now I'm wondering who this person was who wrote this. Coz now it seems like maybe it will be this way.

I tweeted HH before my holiday if he ever reads this site, I never got an answer but his latest tweets about that it's only his concern does sound like it.

I'm still trying to think positive although I also don't like this idea of a new SO. But we've already been there, so why worry? We all know B&B are meant to be together.

I DO NOT want Booth's GF to die!

i think this would be terrible. How could B&B be together after that? Booth would be all depressed about her dying, even if it wasn't love, and upset about not being able to save her. he would be riddled with guilt and by no means ready to further a romantic relationship with Brennan. And even if he did feel ready to, Brennan would not allow it. that's just her! She would feel like Booth only wanted her out of some sort of reaction to his GF's death.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Agreed. It will be enough for said gf to skedaddle in some friendly-peaceful way, such as... to sail into the sunset searching for Sully or to fly to Mars together with Hacker... Well, you got the idea. What a Face
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
kat0505 wrote:I just came back from a few days off and saw the big spoiler revealed.

i think this would be terrible. How could B&B be together after that? Booth would be all depressed about her dying, even if it wasn't love, and upset about not being able to save her. he would be riddled with guilt and by no means ready to further a romantic relationship with Brennan. And even if he did feel ready to, Brennan would not allow it. that's just her! She would feel like Booth only wanted her out of some sort of reaction to his GF's death.

I agree, we don't need another complicated obstacle put in the way, because who knows how long they could drag something like that out.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah let's not give HH anymore ideas to keep them apart...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:

I remember reading that. It's one of Robert the Evil's evil fantasies. But I doubt it will really happen and I don't see how it could possibly bring B&B together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 am

I'm not saying that I WANT for Booth's GF to die, I even would prefer the idea of this GF just came after him to DC without his knowledge.

But if you read this story this "Evil" person wrote down, he or she is talking about his GF being a reporter. And this story was being written in May, way before we now know that his GF is a journalist.

And as for giving HH ideas for his scripts; I'm not the one writing this down. I even think the more you keep telling him the way it should be, the more different he will make it. He's even tweeting this.
And please don't start being angry with me either. Coz it seems like every reaction being put here, gets a sort of ( i will stay polite) "negative" reaction back.

I'm almost sorry here for staying positive.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by happylama2 Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 am

tinkrella wrote:He did tell harmonia you have to settle for second best. And harmonia told them (and us) not to worry....it'll all work out eventually. After saying they will keep "doing this for awhile." How long is awhile? No one knows.

You know, as really, honestly awful as the season was with all the angst, TPTB tried hard to convince us that B&B weren't over. The clock, the tower of wings, the Song in the finale, Harmonia, the quote on the wall in the 100th... This all seems so contradictory... I'm sort of ... bleh about the whole thing. I'm totally overdoing the ellipses...

happylama2
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by happylama2 Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:18 am

mereva wrote:

Okay, see my problem with this ship at this point is that there is NO believable catalyst that will ever cause a light to go on in Brennan's head.

I just can't see any event that will be more powerful than Booth standing by her during family strife (seasons 1&2) dying for her (season 3) having cancer (season 4) or going to war (season 5).

I can't see how the Journalist will be different than Tessa, Rebecca, Cam and Catherine.

I can't see any declaration that is more potent than "I've always known on some level that I will love you for the rest of my life and want to grow old with you."

Really. Really?!?

The year in Maluku didn't really twist me because I was like, well good. No external catalyst will ever do, so Brennan needs to do some soul searching. (I was stunned into silence at the vast, depth less stupidity of Booth in Afghanistan, but I won't bludgeon the equine carcass here.)

So if Brennan does her soul searching and Booth comes back with a woman, then what? ED has said that MAYBE Brennan will let go and let herself fall in the middle of S6. DB has said that he thinks it would be interesting to keep with UST going with Brennan ready and Booth not ready. TPTB have promised us a "whole new show."

You know, B&B could get together, we could see them in a well done, charmingly bumpy relationship with tons of chemistry and great, well-written cases and people would tune in like crazy. Instead, we get a spoiler about another woman and annoyed, vague responses from the creators.

I love this ship, really I do, but even I am becoming sort of apatheti<sigh> Okay. I will tune in, I will watch, I will stay on this ride. However, if the case writing doesn't improve, cruiseliner or pontoon, this ship won't be enough to keep capturing viewers. Suspect

happylama2
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am

kat0505 wrote:I'm not saying that I WANT for Booth's GF to die, I even would prefer the idea of this GF just came after him to DC without his knowledge.

But if you read this story this "Evil" person wrote down, he or she is talking about his GF being a reporter. And this story was being written in May, way before we now know that his GF is a journalist.

And as for giving HH ideas for his scripts; I'm not the one writing this down. I even think the more you keep telling him the way it should be, the more different he will make it. He's even tweeting this.
And please don't start being angry with me either. Coz it seems like every reaction being put here, gets a sort of ( i will stay polite) "negative" reaction back.

I'm almost sorry here for staying positive.

Kat, You don't need to apologize for trying to stay positive. I am totally positive too, but posters are like, "B&B will never get together because Booth will get a GF." blah blah blah. I know Booth is going to get a "love interest" but I still no doubt that B&B will get together...eventually. 'Robert the Evil' aka The King is a user on this site and the story about Booth's GF dying is just on of his evil fantasies because he really lives up to his name, but it doesn't that it's going to happen. I don't think anyone really knew what would happen in May except that fact that one of the B's would get a GF. No one really knows what well happen until we see the episodes.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next