Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

+42
dddodson
jhi1005
Murphs93
ToZiKa
aardvark508
ReginaPhalange
DONEWITHIT
i_heart_bones
JennyK
hokorii
heirofloki
bailey
dreamerktm411
elyon
NatesMama
geraghtyvl
treble21
SnoopGirl
Pat
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
mereva
HeyHey
Beliskner
recoveringbonesaddict
anteater
Brain&Heart
joybrennan
Page187
gordongordonfan
bones_fanatic19
jsgemini
katharine
dawnsfire
mommahurley
future_anthro
bones206
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jro54
thatgirl61
46 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 3 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by Page187 Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

mommahurley wrote:
Page187 wrote:
mommahurley wrote:Yes...HH in response to a tweeter saying "tell me this isn't true" tweeted "YES IT IS".

His answer of "YES IT IS" was to a question about SN playing a part on the last episode of Bonanza. It was not in reference to the spoiler.

You hit me with this on another forum as well. You obviously don't know how to follow a twitter conversation. Yes on Hart's page the comment "Yes it is" comes right above the conversation with SN about him being on Bonanza, but the comment is not directed to SN...It is directed to another tweeter. If you click on that person's name, you will find her comment to Hart...the one that says..."tell me this isn't so" with a link to the article about the beginning of s6...

Now until you know how to read it correctly..it would be nice if you didn't attack me! I don't post information as fact...if I'm not sure about it!

Now back to this thread.... I'm very upset, not by the fact that we have to suffer through another SO storyline...or that that in itself is trite, contrived and lazy...I'm upset because it's becomming glaringly apparant that the writers of this show...have run out of ideas...and they are resorting to just about anything in order to drag out the uniting of B&B until the last 30 seconds of the last episode of the last season of this show! And that is a huge Turn-Off! sos I don't know if I can take much more.

Thanks

Sorry not attacking you I am attacking your post. HH did not confirm this spoiler and that is what you are taking his saying "Yes it is" as to to be. He was just replying to a tweet from wellsbones asking the question-@HartHanson Is it true that @squarechicken appeared on a ep. of "Bonanza "? His reply tweet-@wellsbones Yes, it is. @squarechicken appeared in the very last episode of Bonanza. I'm not saying he brought down the series but y'know...

So is the "Yes it is" in regards to some other Tweet? Don't see how.

Page187

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 3 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by Beliskner Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm

you know what they say about general spoilers

''they are usually true''
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Flame me if you like, but if this is true, I'm not watching it. They can sod off, to be quite honest.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:19 pm

It came from bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:20 pm

HeyHey wrote:Flame me if you like, but if this is true, I'm not watching it. They can sod off, to be quite honest.

well said
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 pm

That's stupid. And just as bad as I thought.
I don't want to watch a new season anymore.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

I found a new word in internet: Spoilercidal. pale It's a good one, don't you think?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:17 pm

What?!
Now I'm gonna have to roll up metaphorical newspapers to hit her with! batterup

Just one little thing...how do the spoilery people know about this journalist when the actors have not even got their hands on the first ep of season 6 script?

Ah well, if it's true...Lets see how long Brennan stays supportive when Booth's all can't go for a drink/to the diner/spend any free time with her coz he's out with Miss Washington Post.
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Beliskner wrote:Ill be back when she is dumped / murdered / killed by shippers / kicked out / turned into a green monster ...
alien Well, maybe she's Hacker's relative... Ha.Ha. But agreed. Not funny.

I've to ask: didn't read it in the rules, maybe you know and can enlighten me: is it allowed to call somebody an idiot on twitter? I'd like to write it to HH and SN without being banned. Hence the question: is it allowed to call them idiots? Because, you know, they ARE!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm

mereva wrote:
Beliskner wrote:Ill be back when she is dumped / murdered / killed by shippers / kicked out / turned into a green monster ...
alien Well, maybe she's Hacker's relative... Ha.Ha. But agreed. Not funny.

That reminds me...now we're gonna have to find her an icon.
Fish face was bluefish
Hacker was alien
Now what can we have for Miss Pulitzer Prize 2010?
nice? loveprincess blonde? starfire ugly? pig dedicated? study
trying our patience? banghead

Just a thought...but what if one night she goes down to the newspaper print room (to see her newly published article) and one of her heels gets stuck in the metal grating on the floor...and before you know it...there she gone arse over (*cough*) head into the printing press rollers and machinery and grinding whirring chop chop chopping metal...Oh...wait...did I just say that out loud? Twisted Evil
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:What?!

Just one little thing...how do the spoilery people know about this journalist when the actors have not even got their hands on the first ep of season 6 script?

Ah well, if it's true...Lets see how long Brennan stays supportive when Booth's all can't go for a drink/to the diner/spend any free time with her coz he's out with Miss Washington Post.

They know because people on the show let it "slip out." AKA they tell them to create a buzz. Since Comic Con is this month, I'm not surprised a spoiler like this came out. TV is all just a giant buzz game. After all it doesn't matter if people are hating the show....they are still talking about it. Talking about it creates buzz. Buzz makes people who possible never watched it before go and watch.

After all, I only started watching after I heard all the fall out from the coma/dream. Yes, it was mostly negative...but sometimes that makes you want to go and check it out for yourself even more.

Most of these spoilers are orchestrated like in TV guide. Occasionally, a few are slipped out that really shouldn't. But, for the most part....it is all a giant game. Hart can say all he wants that he hates spoilers but he knows that in the TV industry, spoilers are one of the best ways to get people talking.

I'm reading a great true story book about the big four networks. It's pretty eye opening about the entire industry.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Page187 wrote:
mommahurley wrote:
Page187 wrote:
mommahurley wrote:Yes...HH in response to a tweeter saying "tell me this isn't true" tweeted "YES IT IS".

His answer of "YES IT IS" was to a question about SN playing a part on the last episode of Bonanza. It was not in reference to the spoiler.

You hit me with this on another forum as well. You obviously don't know how to follow a twitter conversation. Yes on Hart's page the comment "Yes it is" comes right above the conversation with SN about him being on Bonanza, but the comment is not directed to SN...It is directed to another tweeter. If you click on that person's name, you will find her comment to Hart...the one that says..."tell me this isn't so" with a link to the article about the beginning of s6...

Now until you know how to read it correctly..it would be nice if you didn't attack me! I don't post information as fact...if I'm not sure about it!

Now back to this thread.... I'm very upset, not by the fact that we have to suffer through another SO storyline...or that that in itself is trite, contrived and lazy...I'm upset because it's becomming glaringly apparant that the writers of this show...have run out of ideas...and they are resorting to just about anything in order to drag out the uniting of B&B until the last 30 seconds of the last episode of the last season of this show! And that is a huge Turn-Off! sos I don't know if I can take much more.

Thanks

Sorry not attacking you I am attacking your post. HH did not confirm this spoiler and that is what you are taking his saying "Yes it is" as to to be. He was just replying to a tweet from wellsbones asking the question-@HartHanson Is it true that @squarechicken appeared on a ep. of "Bonanza "? His reply tweet-@wellsbones Yes, it is. @squarechicken appeared in the very last episode of Bonanza. I'm not saying he brought down the series but y'know...

So is the "Yes it is" in regards to some other Tweet? Don't see how.

I've read the tweets and i don't see how it could be related to the S/O either. He is directly replying to wellsbones....and if you hit the "in reply to..." you can read wellsbones tweet about Bonanza. He even explains in his tweet after he says "yes, it is."

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 pm

ok just as a warning, this is probably going to be long and not very pretty, but you guys should know me by now Wink

A journalist. Really? Wow, that's original. What. The. Fuck. How many fanfics are floating around right now with that exact same scenario? Has this show really become that predicatable? Hart just said yesterday the majority of his fans watch for the comedy. Can someone explain to me where it will be funny when Booth comes back with his glorified ratarazzi girlfriend just as Brennan comes to terms with her feelings for him? Brennan angst? I'm not seeing the humor in that. Ironically Predator was on TNT last night. Newsflash Hart Hanson-we hated it then, and we will hate it again in September. I go back to what I said after the finale-the B&B ship has SAILED people. What was it Cam AND Sweets told Booth at the beginning of S5?? Crack that shell and change your mind and she will die alone before she ever trusts anyone again? Well there you go. Way to go Booth you dumbass. He just HAD to crack that shell and tell her he's her guy and the one that wants to be with her for 30 or 40 or 50 years. And yet-he can't even go a year. Thank you Hart Hanson for ruining my favorite character. And Brennan? Of COURSE she's not going to tell Booth how she feels-she wants him to be happy, even if that isn't with her-afterall having him as a friend is better than not having him at all. I call BULLSHIT.
So our outline for S6-Brennan decides she wants Booth, but OOPS Booth has a GF. Brennan whines and complains to Angela and Cam, or maybe we will be the only ones privy to her angst. Then we will get awkward, angsty B&B scenes with Brennan hounding Booth for info on his GF. And then, Booth, the almighty human body language reader will figure out that Brennan actually has feelings for him and he will dump the journalist, only for Brennan to tell him she can't put her heart out there anymore that he didn't really love her, he told her he'd be there for her for 50 years, blah blah blah. Wash, rinse, repeat. These cases in S6 better damn well be exceptional if they want to pull this out of their asses.
I just don't get it. I don't understand where they went wrong with Bones-I mean I know where they went wrong, and yet they continue to spiral out of control down that same road. I consider myself to be a pretty big B&B shipper, and I will be happy IF they ever get together, but I really find myself not caring anymore. Bones will not be funny, it will not be entertaining-it will be sad and angsty and hurtful and depressing. Yeah just what I want to watch. I watched Warehouse 13 last night for the 1st time and really liked it. I plan to check out Big Bang Theory too. I just can't watch the definition of insanity over and over and over, knowing there will never be a different outcome.
I know you guys are trying to find the positive in the bullshit mess, but really, let's not overanalyze the spoiler. We did that for the finale and the finale was exactly what the spoilers said it was. This won't be any different. Bottom line.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 am

I don't think Booth cracked Brennan's shell in the 100th. And although she said she was going to Maluku to gain perspective on her relationship, I haven't seen any thing from HH, or SN or the spoilery people, even hinting that she comes back after a year ready to confess her undying love to Booth. Even ED said towards the end of last season that maybe Brennan will let herself fall in middle of S6.

And for those saying it's "unoriginal" for Booth to come back with a journalist...it's true to life. These guys who go over seas come back in relationships with fellow soldiers, medical people, journalists, government contractors...it could be worse...he could be bringing back an Afghani woman..because our guys bring back alot of those, too!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 am

This.
Bonesgirl, I love you! (In a very friendly, non-lesbian way. hehe)
There's NOTHING positive in those spoilers. And YES, Booth will bring a gf (or she follows him - it doesn't matter in the end, because she will be there). And YES, Brennan will be miserable and won't tell anything aloud. And YES, even if Booth will dump this new one for Brennan (what a shocker), HH will come up with just another completely idiotic idea how NOT to get them together because... I don't know... maybe Bones'll get renewed for another season ot two - for him, it's ALWAYS the best excuse to separate them for another year. It just goes in circles. puke Boring!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 am

You know, it's funny how all the "creatives" seem to fall back on formulaic ideas once their show becomes popular. I feel like the the industry just pats themselves on the back. "Great television on that stalling on the hundredth ep Hanson - keep up the great work."
They are SO convinced that this kind of thing is what people want to watch, or at least will accept. The only way networkk tv is going to change is if the ratings numbers show a clear drop that correlates to the formulaic direction. If this info is true, I hope the numbers reflect a strong disapproval of this choice. Even if it's not, I hope the first ep numbers are low so that they stop throwing out negative spoilers to create " buzz."!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:42 am

TinkonBrink wrote:What?!

In S1, Booth was dating Tessa, but he still went out for drinks with Brennan and she had to tell him to go home to Tessa.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 am

crzy4bones wrote:I don't think Booth cracked Brennan's shell in the 100th. And although she said she was going to Maluku to gain perspective on her relationship, I haven't seen any thing from HH, or SN or the spoilery people, even hinting that she comes back after a year ready to confess her undying love to Booth. Even ED said towards the end of last season that maybe Brennan will let herself fall in middle of S6.

And for those saying it's "unoriginal" for Booth to come back with a journalist...it's true to life. These guys who go over seas come back in relationships with fellow soldiers, medical people, journalists, government contractors...it could be worse...he could be bringing back an Afghani woman..because our guys bring back alot of those, too!

But he did crack that shell. He cracked it the minute he said he wanted to give them a chance. He planted the seed that he wanted to be with her, and Brennan, in typical Brennan fashion, freaked out and ran.
In all fairness you are right that she may not come back ready to admit her feelings for him. That is pure speculation at this point. However, if she doesn't come back ready to admit that to him, then it kind of makes Booth getting a girlfriend a moot point for storyline purposes.
I also don't think anyone is saying that in real life this storyline isn't believable. It is very believable and it does happen all the time. We are just saying from a Bones story standpoint, it's unoriginal, trite, and worn out. HH is so adament on keeping them "apart" that he is willing to use any means necessary, no matter how uncreative. Yet he will continue to dangle the hope that they will be together in front of everyone's faces because he knows at the end of the day B&B are the glue that holds his show together.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 am

Hey All! When have the spoilers been right and why would we expect HH to tell us the truth? This is a PR move because they are late starting filming for next season and they want to stir the pot a little.

Let's be Brennan: Where is the evidence? Is there anything substantive to support that this is anything but BS?

I'm still an optimist and don't believe that HH&Co could possibly be this stupid.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

After I took a step back and took a deep breath (and everyone should before jumping off a cliff) The wording is interesting...

It says that SHE follows HIM back to D.C. and then they compare it too Grey's Teddy/Owen. Teddy follows Owen to Seattle, BUT he doesn't ask her to or want her too. And she will probably only last like 2 episodes because any women in that situation would be jealous in like 2 seconds.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:50 am

Pat wrote:Hey All! When have the spoilers been right and why would we expect HH to tell us the truth? This is a PR move because they are late starting filming for next season and they want to stir the pot a little.

Let's be Brennan: Where is the evidence? Is there anything substantive to support that this is anything but BS?

I'm still an optimist and don't believe that HH&Co could possibly be this stupid.

Me too! I'm still not going believe anything until I see the episode. Very Happy

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 am

Pat wrote:Hey All! When have the spoilers been right and why would we expect HH to tell us the truth? This is a PR move because they are late starting filming for next season and they want to stir the pot a little.

The spoilers were pretty right on all of S5. The finale was right on the money as far as what we were told/saw in sides. It was just we didn't WANT to believe it so we twisted it to fit what we wanted to believe.
I would think they would do the opposite if they did in fact want to stir the pot. After a VERY negative reaction to the season finale, and the SO spoiler coming out the same night-people were PISSED. This, IMO has only worked to shake the metaphorical hornets nest.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 am

Yup, spoilers from Marisa, Ausiello and another TV guys were always pretty correct, maybe not in every detail, but in general. I hate those spoilers but it doesn't change anything. Be prepared for another round of that stupid 3rd-party-storyline. puke
Why after all those negative reactions they didn't write this SO out completely? Yeah, I know why: they really don't care what we think.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:08 am

You're new aren't you? Welcome.
And yes, HH & Company can be THAT stupid. What used to be an awesome show has turned into what seems like random thoughts HH has while having dinner with his family that he then has the cast act out.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 am

Here's Marisa's article

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum