Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

+42
dddodson
jhi1005
Murphs93
ToZiKa
aardvark508
ReginaPhalange
DONEWITHIT
i_heart_bones
JennyK
hokorii
heirofloki
bailey
dreamerktm411
elyon
NatesMama
geraghtyvl
treble21
SnoopGirl
Pat
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
TinkonBrink
mereva
HeyHey
Beliskner
recoveringbonesaddict
anteater
Brain&Heart
joybrennan
Page187
gordongordonfan
bones_fanatic19
jsgemini
katharine
dawnsfire
mommahurley
future_anthro
bones206
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jro54
thatgirl61
46 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 13 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 am

kat0505 wrote:I'm not saying that I WANT for Booth's GF to die, I even would prefer the idea of this GF just came after him to DC without his knowledge.

But if you read this story this "Evil" person wrote down, he or she is talking about his GF being a reporter. And this story was being written in May, way before we now know that his GF is a journalist.

And as for giving HH ideas for his scripts; I'm not the one writing this down. I even think the more you keep telling him the way it should be, the more different he will make it. He's even tweeting this.
And please don't start being angry with me either. Coz it seems like every reaction being put here, gets a sort of ( i will stay polite) "negative" reaction back.

I'm almost sorry here for staying positive.

Never be sorry for being positive, it's a good thing!

This part doesn't really address your post specifically it's just a discussion point I'd like to bring up, HH is legally not allowed to listen/read possible storyline idea's or fanfics etc. The reason is so that he can't end up being sued for plagerism if he accidentally steals an idea ( and let's be honest Bones has a lotta fic out there that have covered almost every topic under the sun)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP - Page 13 Empty Re: MEGA BUZZ BONES DEPRESSING SCOOP

Post by joybrennan Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:56 am

Okay, guys...let's not start the positive/negative stuff again. Sad Everyone has different opinions, but even these opposite opinions come from the same place. Everyone on here fell in with a tv show called "Bones." As someone who's definitely on the negative side, I am glad when I see a positive spin, even if, to me, it seems highly unlikely. It's one of those things where I would be SO happy to be wrong. Smile - I suspect most of the folks who have pretty much lost hope feel the same way. (Of course, I might be wrong about that too - you never know.)

Anyway, like someone else said, we won't know until the season premier airs. This is one reason why the positive, hopeful posters are SO important. SOMEBODY has to watch that thing and report back to us skeptics. Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 pm

jro54 wrote:
kat0505 wrote:I'm not saying that I WANT for Booth's GF to die, I even would prefer the idea of this GF just came after him to DC without his knowledge.

But if you read this story this "Evil" person wrote down, he or she is talking about his GF being a reporter. And this story was being written in May, way before we now know that his GF is a journalist.

And as for giving HH ideas for his scripts; I'm not the one writing this down. I even think the more you keep telling him the way it should be, the more different he will make it. He's even tweeting this.
And please don't start being angry with me either. Coz it seems like every reaction being put here, gets a sort of ( i will stay polite) "negative" reaction back.

I'm almost sorry here for staying positive.

Kat, You don't need to apologize for trying to stay positive. I am totally positive too, but posters are like, "B&B will never get together because Booth will get a GF." blah blah blah. I know Booth is going to get a "love interest" but I still no doubt that B&B will get together...eventually. 'Robert the Evil' aka The King is a user on this site and the story about Booth's GF dying is just on of his evil fantasies because he really lives up to his name, but it doesn't that it's going to happen. I don't think anyone really knew what would happen in May except that fact that one of the B's would get a GF. No one really knows what well happen until we see the episodes.
Hey, I resemble that remark! Oh, and good remembering my loyal minion, yes back in the day I had a string of 'em didn't I? This one was definitely one of mine, though not my favorite. That one would be the A-Team cross over that Booth engaging them to rescue Brennan who'd been kidnapped by a group of sexually depraved pygmies. That one had "happy ending". Twisted Evil

Oh, and I'm most proud of my story about Booth coming back with a SO who happens to be a nurse/massage therapist. See Booth was wounded in Afghanistan and Brennan was out of touch for a while and unable to come to his assistance, so this nurse/massage therapist was there for him and helped him overcome his bitterness and anger. When Booth returns to the states and meets Brennan at the reflecting pool he introduced her to his new love,

"Bones, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Paul."

Guess Max wasn't so far off the mark after all, was he? Ahh, good times, good times. firedevil

king RM

People say they want happily ever after, they say they want a kinder and gentler society, they say they want the dream of a house w/a white picket fence, 2.5 kids and the dog. I say bullshit. What people want, what they crave, what they need is consistency. Give'em a boot on their necks every day for a year and they'll stop complaining after the first week. Take it off and they'll spend a month driving you crazy asking why. That's why I'm Robert the Evil, I give you want you want, even when you don't know it.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Here's a thought, Booth's S.O. is a stalker who follows him to New York. She sees B&B meet at the fountain, where a nervous Brennan asks if he still is interested in trying a romantic social contract. Booth answers her with a kiss, hot and heavy, which the stalker sees. The stalker experiences a psychotic break and becomes a serial killer of smart, beautiful, dark haired women, while at the same time pretending to be Booth's friend...
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 am

joybrennan wrote:Here's a thought, Booth's S.O. is a stalker who follows him to New York. She sees B&B meet at the fountain, where a nervous Brennan asks if he still is interested in trying a romantic social contract. Booth answers her with a kiss, hot and heavy, which the stalker sees. The stalker experiences a psychotic break and becomes a serial killer of smart, beautiful, dark haired women, while at the same time pretending to be Booth's friend...
Now that sounds like something straight from HH's brain!

A good serial killer season like Gormagon was supposed to be, and proper peril for Brennan at the end of the season--not to mention the dramatic rescue at the very end!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 am

joybrennan wrote:Here's a thought, Booth's S.O. is a stalker who follows him to New York. She sees B&B meet at the fountain, where a nervous Brennan asks if he still is interested in trying a romantic social contract. Booth answers her with a kiss, hot and heavy, which the stalker sees. The stalker experiences a psychotic break and becomes a serial killer of smart, beautiful, dark haired women, while at the same time pretending to be Booth's friend...

I could roll with this. Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Count me in! LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 am

^^^ yeah! i could definatly go with this!
everyone loves a serial killer, right? (well on Tv anyways lol)

so long as this serial killer doesnt seperate the two of them! gahhhh, that i couldnt deal with.

Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 am

dawnsfire wrote:
Now that sounds like something straight from HH's brain!

A good serial killer season like Gormagon was supposed to be, and proper peril for Brennan at the end of the season--not to mention the dramatic rescue at the very end!

queen
Yeah...thought I'd try to get on board the positive train. Wink
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 am

I like it! Maybe she can kidnap B&B together and it's up to the squints to find them. Then we would get to see protective touch-her-and-you-die Booth heybaby
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:12 pm

UI
Brain&Heart wrote:^^^ yeah! i could definatly go with this!

so long as this serial killer doesnt seperate the two of them! gahhhh, that i couldnt deal with.

No worries! Booth's S.O. is a doctor whose quick actions saved Booth's life after a gun malfunctioned (orar was sabotaged, don't know for sure). Booth feels obligated to her, and they had become friends. He was always talking about how he was grateful for her because of his son and his partner back in D.C. (Very Happy) He has no idea of her sexual interest in him, and after his near death experience the only thing he had clarity on was sure not letting Bones' fears keep them apart. He had a whole approach prepared, talk about taking it slow, dating... Only, before he can say anything about it, Brennan asks him if he's still wanting to try, because she's missed him, and if something has to change she doesn't want it to be him becoming less a part of her life. Therefore, the logical choice for her would be to attempt the social contract with him, but if he doesn't want to anymore she understands.... Booth interupts her with the hot and heavy fountain kiss. Brennan then wants to know if this is how all social contracts start, and do they go somewhere and have sex now. (Laughing) Booth realizes that the taking it slow dating thing is probably still a good idea, so for half the season it's special dinners out where they actually get out of work clothes and Brennan "dresses up" for him. Movies, concerts, etc. Only, more often than not things get canceled and postponed due to work stuff. Thus we get stolen kisses, and major UST. Plus some bickering over what movies they goto - finding out even more about what they have in common, and what they don't.

Going back to our serial killer SO, after witnessing that kiss she pretends to just happen to be in the neighborhood because she's applying for a medical posistion with the FBI - which of course, Booth offers to help. At first, Brennan is fine with her, but over time becomes suspicious. Especially with the way she often seems to show up when Booth and her are supposed to be doing " social contract time. The bodies of pretty, smart, dark-haired women have started to pile up and Brennan notices a pattern in how the various random killings are done.

Meanwhile, Booth witnesses the SO freak out in a way that
suggests she has PTSD. He is able to convince her to start seeing Dr. Sweets when he tells her that he and Dr. Brennan also see Sweets...

The UST issue is getting kind of intense for Brennan - at the same time she's nervous about it. She complains to Angela about really wanting to have sex with Booth, but that the whole "making love" thing he likes to talk about actually has her doubting her ability to please Booth in bed. She knows she can give him an amazing physical experience, but isn't sure about the rest of it. Angela tries to reassure Brennan it will just happen, that it's not a technique - although they certainly can be helpful. They don't get to finish the talk, because Booth comes in to tell Brennan that they are going undercover in Mexico to deal with the toxic waste dumping company (remember them Razz) After they solve that big mess...the dam breaks (FINALLY) Brennan, being really vulnerable in a late- night talk, tells Booth she'll need him to teach her how to make love because she hasn't had that experience. Booth is sad that she thinks it's something to be learned, and reassures her she already knows how...and that he'll prove it to her...DAM BREAKS. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
They get back to DC. It's obvious to their friends that the relationship has moved to a new level - even though they are trying to be private about it. The SO definetely notices. The brunnette beauty killer is getting more violent in the killings, desecrating the bodies more and more. Sweets begins profiling the killer....

And, sorry, you'll have to wait for that final eight ep cycle that ends the season! Twisted Evil

Last edited by joybrennan on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added an element)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 pm

THX1138 wrote:"Bones, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Paul."
Ah, Robert... that's still my favorite scenario for S6! lol!

And a completely off topic information for my pessimistic pals: today is The Closer day on TNT! The season 6 premiere! This show handled a commited couple just peachy, and that for 5 whole seasons. thumbsup
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Because all along she's been working with Diggy!
(Coz she's a journalist? You know...sent to cover The Gravedigger trial story. Feels sorry for Diggy/has a thing for orange jumpsuits? Stalks B&B. Thinks Afghanistan is more her bag than Maluku...stalks Booth. (Who wouldn't! Wink ) Follows him back home, watches 'em both by the reflecting pool, reports back to Diggy...and let the killing/kidnapping/carnage begin?)

Heck, it sounds more plausible than some of the actual stuff we see! Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:36 pm

mereva wrote:

And a completely off topic information for my pessimistic pals: today is The Closer day on TNT! The season 6 premiere! This show handled a commited couple just peachy, and that for 5 whole seasons. thumbsup

Really??? The Closer is going to be back for season 6? Thank you very much for pointing that out! I totally would've missed that... I love The Closer.
More topic-related: You are absolutely right: the Brenda-Fritz relationship shows that an adult relationship without any dragged out will-they/won't-they, on-again, off-again nonsense can be very interesting to watch on TV... without any signs of shark-jumping or loss of audience!

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 am

joybrennan wrote:UI

No worries! Booth's S.O. is a doctor whose quick actions saved Booth's life after a gun malfunctioned (orar was sabotaged, don't know for sure). Booth feels obligated to her, and they had become friends. He was always talking about how he was grateful for her because of his son and his partner back in D.C. (Very Happy) He has no idea of her sexual interest in him, and after his near death experience the only thing he had clarity on was sure not letting Bones' fears keep them apart. He had a whole approach prepared, talk about taking it slow, dating... Only, before he can say anything about it, Brennan asks him if he's still wanting to try, because she's missed him, and if something has to change she doesn't want it to be him becoming less a part of her life. Therefore, the logical choice for her would be to attempt the social contract with him, but if he doesn't want to anymore she understands.... Booth interupts her with the hot and heavy fountain kiss. Brennan then wants to know if this is how all social contracts start, and do they go somewhere and have sex now. (Laughing) Booth realizes that the taking it slow dating thing is probably still a good idea, so for half the season it's special dinners out where they actually get out of work clothes and Brennan "dresses up" for him. Movies, concerts, etc. Only, more often than not things get canceled and postponed due to work stuff. Thus we get stolen kisses, and major UST. Plus some bickering over what movies they goto - finding out even more about what they have in common, and what they don't.

Going back to our serial killer SO, after witnessing that kiss she pretends to just happen to be in the neighborhood because she's applying for a medical posistion with the FBI - which of course, Booth offers to help. At first, Brennan is fine with her, but over time becomes suspicious. Especially with the way she often seems to show up when Booth and her are supposed to be doing " social contract time. The bodies of pretty, smart, dark-haired women have started to pile up and Brennan notices a pattern in how the various random killings are done.

suggests she has PTSD. He is able to convince her to start seeing Dr. Sweets when he tells her that he and Dr. Brennan also see Sweets...

The UST issue is getting kind of intense for Brennan - at the same time she's nervous about it. She complains to Angela about really wanting to have sex with Booth, but that the whole "making love" thing he likes to talk about actually has her doubting her ability to please Booth in bed. She knows she can give him an amazing physical experience, but isn't sure about the rest of it. Angela tries to reassure Brennan it will just happen, that it's not a technique - although they certainly can be helpful. They don't get to finish the talk, because Booth comes in to tell Brennan that they are going undercover in Mexico to deal with the toxic waste dumping company (remember them Razz) After they solve that big mess...the dam breaks (FINALLY) Brennan, being really vulnerable in a late- night talk, tells Booth she'll need him to teach her how to make love because she hasn't had that experience. Booth is sad that she thinks it's something to be learned, and reassures her she already knows how...and that he'll prove it to her...DAM BREAKS. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
They get back to DC. It's obvious to their friends that the relationship has moved to a new level - even though they are trying to be private about it. The SO definetely notices. The brunnette beauty killer is getting more violent in the killings, desecrating the bodies more and more. Sweets begins profiling the killer....

And, sorry, you'll have to wait for that final eight ep cycle that ends the season! Twisted Evil

L. M. A. O. !!! Sounds good to me, think HH and SN will go for it? LOL I especially love your little "sex" emoticon! I can't figure out though... is it "sex in the shower" or "a cold shower when can't have sex?" LOL I prefer to go with the first scenario for B/B! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 am

Joybrennan-you need to send your resume to Hart-STAT. I could live with that scenario
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 am

I
gordongordonfan wrote:
joybrennan wrote:UI

L. M. A. O. !!! Sounds good to me, think HH and SN will go for it? LOL I especially love your little "sex" emoticon! I can't figure out though... is it "sex in the shower" or "a cold shower when can't have sex?" LOL I prefer to go with the first scenario for B/B! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

LoL - the dam breaks, and the sex - lots of it - is hot. VIEWERS need the cold shower. (sex, sex, sex - cold shower) Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 am

I just love the way this thread isn't so "depressing" after all.

Thanks!

Just feeling hot here now, lol.

kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Joybrennan-you need to send your resume to Hart-STAT. I could live with that scenario
Thanks. Wish it was that easy... maybe someday... Smile
(right now my focus is the LSAT in October Wink)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13