Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inkslingers - The Season 5 Showdown!

+35
recoveringbonesaddict
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
SJB
flyersfan35
heirofloki
MI_Bonesgirl
crzy4bones
Lyanna Stark
a_rangergrl2
jjrobinson73
empiricist
tinkrella
Meegs82
ddc
agnerka81
treble21
anteater
BonesInOz
BrainySmurf0302
Shelly
queen bess
sera
bones206
Thnx4theGum
sadhbh
Bella Loony
A2BOREANAZ
jonezn4Bones
dawnsfire
G
SnoopGirl
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
Turi ray of sunshine
DBCrazy
39 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Inkslingers - The Season 5 Showdown! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Inkslingers - The Season 5 Showdown!

Post by dawnsfire Thu May 27, 2010 3:52 am

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:*whistles softly* Who me?

queen

pssst...anyone want to buy a crown?
My Queen is unduly proud of herself it seems, I can hear her cackling e'en now!

sultan RM

I borrowed the turban from my cousin Dishwalla, who asked after you by the way. Seems he's got space in his hareem.
You know, I just find this crown on the ground, I need money...and here he is, picking on me! *presses hand to forehead dramatically, throws back crown* Ooops, didn't mean to hit you! Sorry! *bats eyes*

queen

And he (the unwashed oasis idiot) doesn't need me so long as he has Debera! Actually, I'm too good for him, so he can just go pound sand...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

The Inkslingers - The Season 5 Showdown! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Inkslingers - The Season 5 Showdown!

Post by THX1138 Thu May 27, 2010 5:19 am

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

sultan RM

I borrowed the turban from my cousin Dishwalla, who asked after you by the way. Seems he's got space in his hareem.
You know, I just find this crown on the ground, I need money...and here he is, picking on me! *presses hand to forehead dramatically, throws back crown* Ooops, didn't mean to hit you! Sorry! *bats eyes*

queen
yeah, go peddle that innocent act somewhere else sister, I'm onto you and I've got bunko on alert for any other royal headgear related thefts!

sherlock RM

*And he (the unwashed oasis idiot) doesn't need me so long as he has Debera! Actually, I'm too good for him, so he can just go pound sand...
Well Dishwalla knows when he's not wanted, but for future reference he'd like it known that Deborah is perfectly happy to return to her place as queen of his hareem!

hey, I'm just the messenger...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu May 27, 2010 5:23 am

Ok I can't help myself but ask King Robert

Is that adorably grumpy looking baby a relative of yours or did you find that online?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Ok I can't help myself but ask King Robert

Is that adorably grumpy looking baby a relative of yours or did you find that online?
Turi! Ah, one would think that a child with that look could be a scion of my loins, or at least a scion of a scion, but nope. My good Queen sent me some hilarious baby pictures she got God only knows where and that one just makes me crack up.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 am

THX1138 wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Ok I can't help myself but ask King Robert

Turi! Ah, one would think that a child with that look could be a scion of my loins, or at least a scion of a scion, but nope. My good Queen sent me some hilarious baby pictures she got God only knows where and that one just makes me crack up.

king RM

It is a priceless shot!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 am

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

sultan RM

queen
yeah, go peddle that innocent act somewhere else sister, I'm onto you and I've got bunko on alert for any other royal headgear related thefts!

sherlock RM

*And he (the unwashed oasis idiot) doesn't need me so long as he has Debera! Actually, I'm too good for him, so he can just go pound sand...
Well Dishwalla knows when he's not wanted, but for future reference he'd like it known that Deborah is perfectly happy to return to her place as queen of his hareem!

My apologies to Deborah for the misspelling! And she may keep the harem to herself...that is an honor I am more than happy to forego!

As for your crown, Majesty (she says in a voice dripping with icicles), I am hurt, nay--hurt and all amazed that thou wouldst think I should stoop so low as to take the very crown from thy head! Let thy "bunko" (whatsoever that may be) watch--they shall see naught but mine own innocence!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 27, 2010 6:58 am

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

sultan RM

queen

sherlock RM

My apologies to Deborah for the misspelling! And she may keep the harem to herself...that is an honor I am more than happy to forego!

As for your crown, Majesty (she says in a voice dripping with icicles), I am hurt, nay--hurt and all amazed that thou wouldst think I should stoop so low as to take the very crown from thy head! Let thy "bunko" (whatsoever that may be) watch--they shall see naught but mine own innocence!

queen
Hmmm *hums*
Walking down the street I chanced upon an aged man,
though merry we did meet, in parting I was wan,
for this old traveller had no shoes upon his feet,
and though wrapped in rags, were cracked and bleeding,
from the roads that they did meet.
Further down the road a pitied sight I see,
another traveller and a young one much like me,
he sat beside the road,
tin cup in hand outstreched,
no feet had he, nor legs below the knee, but he smiled all the same.

Know why he smiled? Pile a shoes at his feet all for sale, $5 a pair.

I'm just saying...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17