Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Late Night Calls~

+9
Bonesbabe
MoonlightGardenias
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
southerngirl
treble21
THX1138
dawnsfire
annd28
13 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~Late Night Calls~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Late Night Calls~

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm

thanks for all the wonder reviews guys

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm

First, I love that Parker was so surprised at Booth getting beat by Brennan, but Booth should have just told him "Nah, I didn't get beat by a girl, I got beat by Bones." because if there's one rule it's that Brennan exceeds the norm in about every resepct.

Second, ARRRRRRGH!!! That is the EEEEVILIST of cliffhangers! I hate cliffhangers to begin with and that one is just...evil. She's gonna say yes, I can tell she's gonna say yes, so she better say yes damnit. *grumble* Freakin' cliffhangers make it so a guy can't enjoy a simple story...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Give her 5 minutes to hyperventilate (and not for the stereotypical reasons, either), another minute to think of Parker and maybe a couple more to sort through her own mind. And Booth's slowly dying for that 10 minutes...

queen

perhaps somewhat mean, but honestly, when that comes out of the blue, what else is a woman to do?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 pm

THX1138 wrote:Second, ARRRRRRGH!!! That is the EEEEVILIST of cliffhangers! I hate cliffhangers to begin with and that one is just...evil. She's gonna say yes, I can tell she's gonna say yes, so she better say yes damnit. *grumble* Freakin' cliffhangers make it so a guy can't enjoy a simple story...

king RM
annad, you better be careful ... the king sounds like he's about this close to saying, "Off with her head!"

Very enchanting story you're telling here. I'm really enjoying it.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Lol u guys r hilarious lol especially u RM lol I know it's horrible of me the cliffie but thanks guys for commenting u guys r awsome.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Give her 5 minutes to hyperventilate (and not for the stereotypical reasons, either), another minute to think of Parker and maybe a couple more to sort through her own mind. And Booth's slowly dying for that 10 minutes...
Dawn, you've got that whole timeline down just a little too pat for my comfort level - are you sure we didn't date in '92 and your name wasn't Mara at the time?

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Second, ARRRRRRGH!!! That is the EEEEVILIST of cliffhangers! I hate cliffhangers to begin with and that one is just...evil. She's gonna say yes, I can tell she's gonna say yes, so she better say yes damnit. *grumble* Freakin' cliffhangers make it so a guy can't enjoy a simple story...
annad, you better be careful ... the king sounds like he's about this close to saying, "Off with her head!"

An excellent idea Chamberlain! GUARDS! Ready the block...

king RM

A good chapter could be a last minute reprieve. Not to scare you or anything but the royal executioner's sword is a tad dull and a bit rusty, in fact you're likely to die of blood poisoning first...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Give her 5 minutes to hyperventilate (and not for the stereotypical reasons, either), another minute to think of Parker and maybe a couple more to sort through her own mind. And Booth's slowly dying for that 10 minutes...
Dawn, you've got that whole timeline down just a little too pat for my comfort level - are you sure we didn't date in '92 and your name wasn't Mara at the time?
Never gone by that name...and in '92 I was too busy attending class and dodging my own "pesky beloveds"--and neither were named Robert. Very Happy

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

A good chapter could be a last minute reprieve. Not to scare you or anything but the royal executioner's sword is a tad dull and a bit rusty, in fact you're likely to die of blood poisoning first...
Nah, you don't have to worry, annd--I ordered the executioner to at least sharpen the blade, so one quick blow will be sufficient, and no concerns about blood poisoning... And Good my Lord, did you import him from France? We mere English prefer the axe, you know.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Never gone by that name...and in '92 I was too busy attending class and dodging my own "pesky beloveds"--and neither were named Robert. Very Happy
whew! Well that's a load off my mind because I was starting to get bad relationship flashbacks! Laughing
dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

Nah, you don't have to worry, annd--I ordered the executioner to at least sharpen the blade, so one quick blow will be sufficient, and no concerns about blood poisoning... And Good my Lord, did you import him from France? We mere English prefer the axe, you know.
Yes, I too once preferred the axe but I've since become enamored of the heavy blade of the executioner's sword. First and foremost since it is simply more stylish, and second because it is the preferred method of of execution in Arabia I never tire of saying "Hasan CHOP!"

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm

And he's a Looney Tunes fan! lol!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:26 pm

dawnsfire wrote:And he's a Looney Tunes fan! lol!

queen
I am a man of unplumbed depths.

For what it's worth, the greatest cartoons in the history of the 'verse are, in order, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain and, God forgive me for saying this, Ren and Stimpy. Alright, I'll admit that Ren & Stimpy was juvenile and moronic but any show that gives us the song for "Log, from Blammo!" can't be all bad and it sure as heck beats Woody Woodpecker.

king RM

What rolls downstairs,
alone or in pairs
and over your neighbors dog?
What's good for a snack?
What fits on your back?

It's LOG! LOG! LOG!

It's L-O-G! It's L-O-G!

It's heavy, it's brown, it's wood

It's L-O-G! It's L-O-G!

It's better than bad it's good!

Everyone wants a log.
C'mon and get your log.
You're gonna love it log.
Everyone needs a log.

LOG! From BLAMMO!
Batteries not included, some assembly may be required.

Last edited by THX1138 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the lyrics for the LOG theme song)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Oh.....I wonder what she'll say.....and Parker knew about it already.....
I would like to see them as a happy family, but I'm not sure if Bones is really ready for that yet

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Mmm neither do I knowing how she feels about marriage so who knows it may take some convincing who knows I'm going to try to put it down today

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

please my lord do not remove this young maids head I only live to please the king. Long live king Robert!!

You folks are gonna hurt me if she doesn't say yes but have faith lol

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am

annd28 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

please my lord do not remove this young maids head I only live to please the king. Long live king Robert!!

*steps between maid & king* Majesty, I take this sweet lass under my protection until such time as the tale is told; her pleas have touched my heart. I have no doubt that the end will be pleasing (right, annd?), no matter the twists. Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:18 am

dawnsfire wrote:
annd28 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

*steps between maid & king* Majesty, I take this sweet lass under my protection until such time as the tale is told; her pleas have touched my heart. I have no doubt that the end will be pleasing (right, annd?), no matter the twists. Laughing

queen
Then thee needs must fetch me a suitable surrogate, for the executioner is waiting and having just re-watched the season four finale I've a powerful need to vent my spleen on someone's neck. Get me Hart Hanson! Hasan CHOP!

king RM

Honestly after the finale death's too good for the man...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 am

UPDATE!!!! Please update soon! I have to know what her answer is Smile

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
annd28 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

queen
Then thee needs must fetch me a suitable surrogate, for the executioner is waiting and having just re-watched the season four finale I've a powerful need to vent my spleen on someone's neck. Get me Hart Hanson! Hasan CHOP!

king RM

Easy, my liege--I have sent the guards to find him. Perhaps (she suggests delicately) you should see the Royal Masseuse and relax while both the tale is being worked on and the guards do search? I will send an unopened bottle of your favorite drink as well...

queen

and if thou wish to 'thee and thou' me, thou wilt have to do better!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Chapter: 18
R: k
G: Fluff
D: I don't own Bones

Their proximity was driving him crazy. Every inch of him wanted to grab her, make her answer him. Her scent filled the air making it hard for him to think. All he wanted to hear was yes. Originally he was only going to ask her to move in. That was it, take it slow, don't scare her off, but after today. That plan seemed to sail out the window. Not just because she loved his son, it was that fact that she was his bestfriend, he lover, the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He just needed to hear one word.

Temperance stared at him, holding his gaze. Never had she thought anything like this would ever happen to her. To feel the way she does about this man. She wasn't even sure if she heard him right. Her heart was pounding so loudly in her own ears. Her mouth was as dry as cotton. If she wanted to speak she couldn't.

Beyond all others she trusted him. Loved him, and here he was clutching her hands. He was there when she found her mother, comforted her as she watched her father and brother drive away......again.

She trusted him to never leave her, to always be there when she needed him. She had changed so much since she met him. As he told Parker, people's lives change.

"Temperance," Booth began. "marry me."

Slowly she released his hand, drew it away from his chest and stared down at the console. Fearing the look he would find Booth hooked a finger beneath her chin, making her raise her head.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, "Will you?"

Her heart skipped and she smiled slightly. "If I say yes. Will you get rid of that ugly chair?"

It was like a weight being lifted from his chest, he pulled her into a fierce hug. Kissing her. Immediately he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Who....who are you calling?"

"Everyone!" Booth replied. Temperance reached across him grabbing for the phone failing miserably.

"C'mon Booth, can we just enjoy it ourselves for a little bit?"

He had already hit a number and she collapsed back into her seat. The phone was already ringing. "Daddy!" she recognized Parkers loud shout.

"She said yes bud." There was a loud clunk as Parker shouted. "Yipee!!!"

"He dropped the phone," Joyce said coming over the line. "Congradulations Seeley."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Chapter:19 pt. 1
R: K
D: I don't own bones I wish i did.

Dark clouds coursed through the sky cooling the air almost instantly. Thunder rolled across the sky and lighting soon followed, etching the sky in a brilliant white hot streak.

"I love storms," Temperance mummered, she turned on her side to look at the man she loved. Her soon to be husband, a hand splayed across his bare chest slowly stroking back and forth. "I love the thunder and the sound of the rain."

Booth lazily ran his finger tips along the length of her arm, then slowly down to her finger tips. He kissed the top of her hand as it traveled back to her shoulder. "I didn't know that," he replied.

Temperance lifted her head to get a look at the clock on Booth's dresser. "Its funny, at this time of night, I would be sitting up waiting for our nightly call. Now I get to see you when we talk."

"Thats the best part of this, getting to hold you. See your eyes, the way you look when you think whatever I said was funny." he pushed a few strands of hair out of her face as she raised up to look at him. He kept his hand in her hair and stared into her eyes.

Bathed in only moonlight she was still stunningly beautiful. No one looked the way she did. "I love you so much, and I can't wait to call you Mrs. Booth."

Temperance inched up his chest to kiss his chin, then his lips. When she began to withdraw from him he held her to him. Pushing his tounge between her lips to dance around her own. Just one touch could send him spiraling. One touch could make his entire body shiver with the anticipation of what was to follow.

She felt it to, she felt the electricity between them that just seemed to burn hotter with every caress. Temperance finally found the strength to break the kiss. "Parker is in the next room Booth." she said. "I just don't feel that comfortable," knowing his seven year old son, her soon to be seven year old son was fast asleep just down the hall.

He understood, he wrapped his arms around her while she settled back down beside him on the bed. Together they lay there and listened to the storm building outside. Both doing their best to make the one building between them subside. This was new to both of them.

Booth let his hand rest on her midriff, and sighed. "Talk nerdy to me," he said. Instantly a smile spread across her features.

"Don't start Booth." she said playfully slapping his stomach.

"Oh come on Bones, it will help me sleep." She turned her head and dropped a kiss on his chest.

"Contusion," she said sighing. "Which is what your going to get if you wake me."

Laughter rolled from him. "Your so mean," he said closing his eyes.

"Good night Booth,"

"I love you Bones,"

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Chapter: 19 pt 2
R: k
D: I don't own Bones I really wish I did but I don't

"Angela I need to talk to you. . . .now." said Temperance taking Angela by the hand and leading her into her office. She shut the door behind them and both women took seats on the sofa. Temperance looked wide eyed and scared as she grasped Angela's hands.

Bending her head down she tried to get Temperance to look her in the eye. "Sweetie what is it?"

She pulled her hand out of her jacket pocket producing a two pregnancy test. "I think...."

Angela gasped. "No!" her smile was blinding.

Quickly placing a hand over her mouth Temperance pleaded. "Please, Ange don't scream. I don't want the entire lab to know."

"Honey this isn't exactly something you can hide." Angela said. "I mean c'mon since you and Booth moved in together its not been a secret you've been doing it like rabbits."

Temperance rested her head back against the cushions. "What do you think Booth will say?"

"Of course he's going to be ecstatic, a baby who's not going to want a baby? A cute pint sized you and Booth. I have to get onesies, and a rattle and . . . .I have to shop. I have to. . . " Temperance put a hand on the artist leg stopping her rant of baby items.

She sighed heavily, "Just slow down Ange," she closed her eyes against the light in the room. "how am I going to have a baby?"

Angela covered Temperances hand with her own. "Sweetie, you'll be fine. Remember it wasn't too long ago you want a baby. Remember, you wanted Booth's baby at that, and now you have it. Not to mention and him."

"How do I tell him?" she asked sitting up. Her blue eyes swam with tears. Threatening to spill over.

"What you should do is call him, have him meet you at home. Then ya know just tell him. 'Booth, I'm pregnant.' Thats all."

Not feeling any better about the situation Temperance pulled her friend into a tight hug. "Thanks Ange."

~~~~~~~~~

After working through half the mountain of paper work on his desk Booth's head was pounding. He was sure that its contents would be spilled out onto the desk if he looked at one more report.

His day was crawling along, he was inching to see her but he knew he would be home pretty soon and she would be there.

Hopefully without a bag full of work but at least she would be there. He had become use to coming home and finding his fiance and his son sitting on the floor. Both looking hard at work. Parker would usually have a few coloring books spread open on the floor next to her case files.

Occasionally there would be a picture or two that they had obviously colored together. A few pictures that Parker had drew of him and Bones. Some of Booth, Bones and himself. Still it kind of bothered him that Parker had begun to stop asking for Rebecca and her phone calls had slowed.

It was every day she called, every day turned into once a week then once every two weeks. Now you couldn't tell if she was going to call or not. The conversations had gotten shorter and shorter.

Booth looked at his wrist watch. Finally time to go home. He pushed back and with a smile on his face he headed out of his office.

~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the afternoon and she knew Booth would be coming in at any moment. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. Even though she knew that was physically impossible but she was nervous. A little scared but she was nervous for sure.

Parker sat in her lap, telling her about his day at school. "I don't like to eat the raisins but my teacher said there good for you."

"They are," she replied kissing the top of his head.

"Billy Perkins said that his brother told him that raisins were prunes. . .are they prunes?"

"Yes they sure are," Parker played with her fingers picking one up and then letting it fall back to her lap.

"Bones?" Parker began.

"Yes?"

He turned his head around so he could look her in the eye. "Can I call you mommy?" Instantly a lump formed in her throat.

She hugged the little boy to her chest. Tears streaming down her face. "I. .. .yes."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
annd28 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

queen

king RM

Easy, my liege--I have sent the guards to find him. Perhaps (she suggests delicately) you should see the Royal Masseuse and relax while both the tale is being worked on and the guards do search? I will send an unopened bottle of your favorite drink as well...

queen

and if thou wish to 'thee and thou' me, thou wilt have to do better!

Oh mighty king thou hopes this tale pleases thee.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm

lol! You people are so hilarious! I have never laughed so much![quote]
*steps between maid & king* Majesty, I take this sweet lass under my protection until such time as the tale is told; her pleas have touched my heart. I have no doubt that the end will be pleasing (right, annd?), no matter the twists.

Thank you dawnsfire. . .thank you for saving thy neck cheers

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Boy, Rob really scared you, didn't he? Well, I'd say you have nothing to worry, since this should take care of most of his need for fluff. Besides, he's really a big ol' pussycat; he even purrs if you scratch him behind the ear or rub his belly... Very Happy It's just when there are epis of Bones that he dislikes that there's trouble.

Now, onto the story. Robby was right about "Momma Bones," wasn't he? And Rebecca getting distant--is it just because they are physically apart? Personally, I'm not sure how I feel about Parker calling Brennan Mommy, but I've never been in that sort of situation.
Glad she said yes, but hasn't changed so much to be ecstatic about the baby. And nice that they still keep up with the talk nerdy/cop to me routine.

queen

psst--raisins are from grapes; prunes are from plums... Just to keep the science right study
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:04 pm

[quote="annd28"]lol! You people are so hilarious! I have never laughed so much!

*steps between maid & king* Majesty, I take this sweet lass under my protection until such time as the tale is told; her pleas have touched my heart. I have no doubt that the end will be pleasing (right, annd?), no matter the twists.

Thank you dawnsfire. . .thank you for saving thy neck cheers
It's a fun conversation! Every so often we do that, drop in regality (or whatever passes for it around here).

And no problem saving thy neck! It's every Queen's right to attempt to reign in the King when he's about do something foolish. Besides, the story's worth it.

But I was a scholar in my past life, so I hope you will forgive another correction--thou, thee, thy, and thine are variations on you and your and yours; you can still get away with my, me, and mine when referring to yourself. Sorry, misspent youth of reading history and fantasy. I can't help myself!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 pm

No problem I don't mind being corrected even though I love literature I always got lost in the dialect. I'm more of greek mythology myself but I wasn't sure but I it's more of over time thing none but a few of the chapters actually follow each other. Though I am bad at getting lost in the story and have a habit of rushing. I use to have a beta but apparently she bounced off radar. As far as Rebecca I'm not done with her but I suppose it's like he never see's her so he stops asking about her ..... Lord I'm rambeling I'm gonaa work this on paper again thanks for saving my neck lol

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next