Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Late Night Calls~

+9
Bonesbabe
MoonlightGardenias
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
southerngirl
treble21
THX1138
dawnsfire
annd28
13 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~Late Night Calls~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Late Night Calls~

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 pm

She already knows.....and still he is not allowed to say it out loud
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am

Chapter: 7
G: a little angst some fluff
R: K

Standing in his sons doorway he watched him sleep. Watched him breath in and out watching his chest rise slowly and desend slowly. After hours of sobbing accompanied by hiccups Parker was finally sleeping.

He didn't except the fact that he wasn't going to see his mother. He could only talk to her and it was even worse listening to her cry as well. He wanted to kill Drew, they may have had their differences but taking their son half way across the world was something he was glad she couldn't do.

Slowly Booth pulled the door to, leaving it open slightly so he could hear him if he cried out during the night or got up.

He removed his cell phone from his pocket flipped it open and pressed her speed dial number.

"Hi Booth,"

"Talk nerdy to me," he replied. Tracking his way to his own bedroom he sat on the edge of the bed and laid back eyes closed and picturing her face.

"How's Parker?" He blew out a ragged breath.

"I don't know Bones, he misses his mother. He misses her and she misses him, but I don't know what to tell him when he cries for her, he cries himself to sleep every night. It's almost like I'm not enough for him."

She ached to be there with him, she wanted to go to him but. . ."Booth, you are enough he loves you. Believe me, I know how he's feeling. His mother is too far from him and he feels it, he will be okay."

"How did you get over it Bones?" he asked her. "How did you ...... survive. You know when you were......you know."

"In the system?" she sighed heavily. "I don't know. It was difficult, but he has you Booth........and....and me."

Hesitantly she continued on. "He has us, all of us. He won't forget his mother but we all love him."

With those words said Booth felt like a weight had been lifted from his chest. He grinned and pictured what life would be like with Bones being with him. Being with them. Loving them, him loving her.

"My son, Bones. He's heart broken ......"

The rustling of sheets filtered through the phone. "He will be okay Booth, he will be ok."

"I know, Bones."

"Hey, Booth?" he knew what was coming. He knew she was trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah?"

Her voice lowered, becoming almost a wisper. "Talk cop to me,"

"Bones, listening to you talk like that......" he exhaled softly. "your voice is magic."

"C'mon agent don't hold out on me,"

Booth sighed. "Pit manuver,"

"Good night Booth,"

"Good night Bones,"

End Call

A/N: I'm going to post again because i'm not satisfied with this chapter.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 am

In case I haven't said it thanks you guys for taking the time to read this. Your comments keep me writing. Very Happy

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 am

No problem--these are fun! Laughing And I like this line
--"C'mon agent don't hold out on me,"
A little unfair for her to tease when she's not ready to talk, but it makes for good reading!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am

I loved that, especially the part where Brennan felt secure enough to put herself out there and say "...he has you Booth........and....and me." That's a clear sign that she's almost ready for that conversation. Can't wait for that one.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 am

Chapter: 8
R: well I would say k but more like pg-13
g: fluff
D: As I sit in tears I don't own Bones

Sweat beaded on her forehead and her hands were very slippery. It was hot and she was now very irritated.

The man at the hardware store said that this was going to be simple, she wanted to do this herself but all she was doing was making a complete mess of things. Temperance tried once again to undo the pipe but again her hand slipped.

She looked at the small digital clock on her counter. He would be calling soon and she still hadn't gotten into the shower. Finally she decided that she would just call her super in the morning and have him come up and do it. So much for doing it herself.

Standing she wiped her hands on the front of her grey jeffersonian t-shirt. This could wait till tomorrow.

Moments later she was standing beneath the warm spray of her shower. Dousing her head in shampoo she scrubbed quickly and vigorisly. Rinsed and repeated. Trying desperately to listen for her cell phone.

Just as she stepped out it began to ring. Temperance padded across the bathroom and into her bedroom taking it off its charger she pressed the answer key.

"Talk nerdy to me," she smiled, every time.

"Booth hang on, just let me towel off," She didn't mistake the sharp intake of breath as she said. "I just stepped out of the shower." she grinned mischeviously.

Serves him right for holding out on their important conversation after she told him nights ago that she was ready.

Nothing could stop the many images running through his head now. How big was the towel was the only thing he wanted to know. He could only imagine what was beneath it.

Or was she wearing one when she picked up the phone? So many poss.....

"Booth!" the sound of his name brought him back to reality. "I said are you still there. I can hear you breathing, are you hurt it sounds labored."

"No.....no Bones, I'm fine." He replied.

"How's Parker tonight." Booth looked into his son's bedroom as he headed to his own. "He's doing ok, he talked to Rebecca yesterday he's slowly getting use to this. He's asleep now, big field trip tomorrow."

Bones couldn't help feeling sorry for Rebecca, eventhough she herself would probably never understand the way a mother felt but she knew Parker was loved by both his parents.

"Booth," she said smiling. "I'm sorry I have to put the phone down again, I'm getting cold I need to put something on."

Clunk!

"Booth!" she called out. "Are you okay?"

He would never tell her he dropped the phone. "Yea. . . .Bones I'm fine I'll hold."

Pucks, hockey mask, score boards, stanley cup. All these ran through his brain as he attempted to calm himself. He could hear the opening and closing of drawers and then the quiet rustle of sheets as she climbed into bed.

"Alright, sorry. Are you sure you didn't fall or something? That noise was pretty loud, like you . . ...dropped the phone."

Booth blew out and exasperated breath. "No," he said. "I didn't drop the phone. Wouldn't you think I would know if I dropped the phone?"

She might not be good at reading people as he was but she could smell a lie a mile away. "Okay Booth."

"How about we have dinner together tomorrow?"

"Yeah," said Bones. "I can't wait to see Parker."

"Uh.......Parker is going to a sleep over. So it will be just the two of us." He was waiting for her to back out but he knew they were too far now to pull away.

"Ok," was her reply. "but hey Booth?"

Her voice lowered and he could already feel the heat rising at the base of his neck."Yeah?" he replied.

"Talk cop to me,"

He groaned softly. "Bones,"

"C'mon Booth." she all but purred.

"Ok, but next time I want to hear you say something." he sighed. "Taser gun"

"Hmmm Dangerous." she said on a sigh.

"Good night Bones,"

"Sweet dreams Booth."

End Call

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:13 am

We got more than one chicken in the group! I forgot to mention I like how you're weaving in other elements, like Parker. And that little hint of S5 and plumbing--yum! (I don't want to give away any spoilers, so that's all I'm saying!)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

I'm just enjoying the progression with Brennan being as flirty as Booth and using her considerable charms to push his buttons. I've always liked the sexy, adventurous Brennan best and you do her justice.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Awww thanks rm really thanks

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

I really like these. I know there are some things that should really be left for a face to face conversation, but these phone calls allow them to be a bit more brave and flirty with things they say. Great job!
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 pm

I feel a little sad because of Parker
but I like that they are getting closer to the talk now
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:07 am

Chapter: 9 pt:1
g:Fluff
Pairing: B&B
D: Breaks my lil heart to admit I don't own Bones

With a shy smile and a careful hand she reached up to caress the side of his cheek. He smiled softly and in turn let his fingers play in the softness of her hair.

Finally feeling a bit braver with this new territory he brought his free hand to her waist. Urging her to step closer to him. Their eyes met, his swimming with emotion as did her own.

In this moment, it felt like they were the only two who existed. Like they were the only two who mattered. She was so aware, so aware of the man standing in front of her. That she thought her heart actually skipped a beat.

Standing there in front of 2B, neither of them ready to say good night. His hand left the warmness of her hair and traveled down to her neck. Her breathing came in shallow breaths as he thumb found its way over to caress the softness of her bottom lip.

He need not breath a word she was ready for the fire that would soon be delivered. Her eyes slowly drifted closed as his head decended down towards hers. Her hand came up to grasp his wrist to keep herself from crumbling onto the floor.

Then like lighting, there was the heat. Like a moth to a flame she was drawn. A kiss so sweet that she could feel the tears welling up behind her eye lids.

He pulled back the kiss broken, her eyes remained closed as a voice that didn't sound like her own found its way from her lips. "Wow," it was a raspy wisper. She let her head rest on her door. Loving the way his hand felt caressing the length of her arm.

"Good night Temperance," he said pulling her close.

Her voice shook slightly as she said. "Good night Booth,"

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 am

Chapter: 9 pt 2
g: fluff
D: I don't own Bones boy I wish I did

He was on cloud nine! The smile he couldn't get rid of still graced his features as he walked through his apartment. Removing his jacket he tossed his keys onto the table and pulled out his cell phone. He just left her. Would it be alright to call this soon?

I'll shower first and then call. He decided.

~~~~~~~~

She couldn't believe how her heart was still racing. More than once since he left she found herself touching her lips.

How could someone kiss like that? The kiss was like nothing she had ever experianced before.

Moving through her apartment as if in a daze she made her way into her bathroom. She began pulling the clips out of her hair. Letting it down. She reached over and turned on the hot water then the cold letting the two mix.

Suddenly she was reminded of how they were. How she was before him. She felt cold and lost inside. Strong and fearless on the outside but inside she felt lost and confused abandoned.

He was the hot, all fire and strength. Could burn you if you used it improperly but when used the right way he could sooth.

Together they were undeniably perfect.

~~~~~~~~~

Booth showered, then found a game on television settling down to play the game he always played this time of night.

Ignore the game watch the clock. The minutes crawled by. He was anxious. A little nervous and gitty. He was still smiling! There was no way he could stop.

Then finally he pulled his cell phone out flipped it open and pressed her speed dial number.

"Talk nerdy to me," his voice was soft as a feather.

Temperance smiled warmly. "Couldn't wait to call me could you?"

She knew him too well. "Actually the hockey game is on commercial so I thought I would fit you in before it came back."

"I bet," was her reply.

"Dinner was nice wasn't it?"

The memory brought a smile to lips. It was the best date she had ever had. It was so easy to talk to him. She didn't feel out of place. It wasn't like a date she had ever been. He didn't recoil when she talked about her work. How she got started and he didn't pry into her life about her childhood.

It was an easy conversation, he made her laugh at the silly things. They even discussed Parker and she placed a hand over his when he talked about how his little boy was adjusting to life without his mother in it.

"I still can't believe you ate all that ice cream," she said laughing. "I'm even more suprised you finished mine."

"Me! I didn't realize we were playing how many donut holes can a doctor eat when we were at the ice cream shop." he shot back at her.

She laughed even harder. "You dared me Booth!"

"And I still owe you a dare don't I?" His voice was husky as he said this.

She was suddenly silent. So silent he thought she actually hung up. "Booth," she began finally.

"Yeah?"

"Come over,"

Booth felt his heart quicken. "Are you sure?" was he stupid to ask! Just obey! His brain screamed.

"Yes," she replied. "This talk we need to have, should happen face to face."

He was already standing heading to his room to pull on some jeans and a t-shirt. "Okay Bones, I'm on my way."

~End Call~

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 am

Yippie, Yippie, I am jumping up and down!!! They are FINALLY going to have THE talk!!!!! I cant wait!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 am

Oh the TALK is finally going to happen
I liked their date, sounds like they really had fun
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 am

Chapter: 10
g:fluff
d: I don't own Bones

He pulled his car into a spot next to her car. He swallowed hard as he killed the engine. His mouth was dry and his stomach was in knots.

How long has he been waiting to say these words to this woman? His heart began to beat rapidly in his chest. Undoing his seat belt he pushed open the door and got out. He checked his cell phone and headed into her building.

~~~~~~~~~

She sat on the couch. Her eyes trained on the door. She was nervous, she had downed her third glass of water in record time and did her best to stop fidgeting with the throw on her couch.

Just as she hung up with him she rushed to her closet to find something to put on, she didn't want jeans she wanted to be comfortable. So opting out of what was in the closet she moved to her dresser.

Pulling out a yellow camisole from the top drawer and tossing it on the bed. She pulled open the third drawer and pulled out a pair of thin blue shorts.

After drinking two full glasses of water in the kitchen she headed into her living room with the third. After some time she downed that to. She was so nervous.

~~~~~~~~

Finally reaching her door Booth knocked twice. As he heard the locks being released his heart began to beat even faster. It wasn't until she opened the door did his world seem to tilt on its axis.

Even in the simplest attire she was beautiful. Her eyes locked with his, those blue eyes were shining brightly for him.

"Hi," he said nervously. Temperance stepped to the side to let him in. He walked in removing the pull over he threw on his way out.

He wore a navy blue F.B.I t-shirt beneath it. As she turned from the door she noticed how well he more it. How defined his muscles were beneath it.

He stood staring at her as she approached him. She took his hand and led him to the couch.

She sat first her legs crossed indian style. Booth pulled himself from his daze and sat down next to her.

For the longest time they sat eyes glued to each other. A smile slowly broke out over his lips.

Her brow furrowed as she looked at him. "What?" she asked. Booth reached over and took a few strands of her hair wrapping them around his pointer finger.

"Your beautiful you know." Lowering her head she looked down at her couch. "Bones, I've waited so long to tell you how I feel, and now that the moments here I'm having trouble remembering."

She lifted her head letting her eyes meet his once more. "Booth, what if this doesn't work out between us? Where would that leave our friendship? I don't know if I could handle losing you."

She was scared and he knew that, but he was glad she wasn't trying to run from it. "Bones, that won't happen to us. It won't happen because I'll never leave you. I get it, and I'm scared to, I don't think I could survive if I lost you."

Her head tilted to the side slightly looking down again. She took his hand in hers turning it over palm up tracing the lines of his hand. "Booth, you would survive. As would I," her words were soft but held the importance she needed them to. "but to feel what I felt when my parents left and to know you were feeling the same thing...."

"We....." he hooked a finger under her chin raising her face so he could look into her eyes. "We are not your parents. I love you."

"I love you Booth," she said on a sigh. "I love you so much, which makes this so hard. I can't lose you,"

"I promise Temperance. I'll never leave you."

In that moment, that one singular second in time she knew he was telling the truth. If there was no one else she could count on she could always count on him.

She smiled gently then stood taking his hand as she did she looked him in the eye and asked the sweetest question to ever come out of that beautiful mouth of hers.

"Stay?"

He couldn't breath. He forgot how to breath and with out thinking about it he replied. "Yes."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 am

Oh they had The Talk
and they said The Words
nice

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am

I'm with Toz. They had the talk, they said all the right words, and it is good. I'm guessing he got a babysitter for Parker?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 am

Parker went off for a sleep over which lead to him asking her to dinner these are the first few chapters that follow each other

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 am

Ahh, okay. I remember now - when you get older your memmory will get dodgier too. lol.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 am

lol hun my memory already escapes me and in the worst times Laughing

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Just watch your parents and grandparents for a sneak peek!

Oh, so sweet, the story--I'm think I'm melting into a happy little puddle here!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Chapter: 11
G:fluff a lil smut
R:T-Ma (for safty)
D: Please don't sue me I have nothing. I don't own Bones

Stay, she wanted him to stay. Her eyes held so much emotion that he had to remind himself to take a breath. He held onto her hand standing he stepped out of his shoes as he followed her down the hall.

Once in her bedroom he noticed several lit candles that surrounded her room. A few on the dresser in a small grouping, a few more in a line on her night stand.

"Wow Bones," he said looking around. Temperance pulled him towards the bed and turned to him.

The soft candle light danced against her creamy skin. His eyes held hers as he slowly cupped her cheek in his free hand. Rubbing his thumb against the soft pad of her bottom lip. The effect it had on her sent a shiver up her spine. Her eyes closed breifly.

It occured to her how right this felt. That tonight he was going to show her the difference between having sex and making passionate love.

"Bones?" Her name was a quiet wisper on his lips. "Look at me," she slowly opened her eyes to meet his. She let herself get lost in those gentle eyes.

Booth held his breath as he reached down wrapping an arm around her waist he pulled her into him. Temperance inhaled sharply at the feel of his member literally poking her. There was no denying the fire between them. No stopping the storm that was about to rage on between them.

Booth felt it, and knew what he had known all along, making love to her with her was just as important as breathing to him. Looking down into her eyes he read all he needed to know right there.
He watched her lip her lips waiting on him to make his next move.

Then slowly he lowered his lips to hers, drinking her in. Savoring what she tasted like. He let his tounge follow hers on a slow sensual dance. Releasing their hands he brought his to the hem of her shirt. Pulling it upward.

He had to see her, he needed to see her. Temperance lowered her own hands to help him remove it but he brushed it away.
The realization hit her, he wanted to do this, he wanted to control when this would happen how it would happen.

Surprisingly to her she didn't feel the need to stop him. She trusted him. In every sense of the word. Booth pulled her shirt hem, letting her feel the brush of the back of his fingers against her skin.

She shivered as he pulled her shirt further up Booth pulled back breaking their kiss. He needed to see her.

He looked down as the shirt glided down to the floor. He inhaled sharply grinning from ear to ear.

"Your beautiful Bones," he groaned. "Really beautiful," on that he met her eyes again. Taking her by the waist he lifted her. "Wrap your legs around my waist."

As she complied she caught her breath again as she felt every inch of him pressing into her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Your driving me crazy Booth," she groaned.

He smiled lying her down on the bed, keeping himself pressed agaisnt her. "Believe me Bones, I'm going to make this good for you." He said burying his lips against hers.

Temperance let her hands find their way into the softness of his hair running her fingers through it loving the way he felt. Booth pulled away breaking their kiss. He placed a hand over her breast squeezing it gently. Her eyes locked on his as he lowered his head to suckle on the nipple.

She grabbed his head holding him there. Booth opened ran his tounge over it pulling back and blowing cool air over it. He watched it harden and felt his cock grow even harder.

"Your . . .being. . .unfair." she said. It was becoming quite difficult to form a coherent thought. She groaned grabbing at his shirt as he began to suckle the other one. Circling it with his tounge, gently biting it and pulling at it.

"Booth!" her voice caught on his name.

He smiled devilishly. "You like that?" She only groaned in response. Her eyes closed tightly.

"Booth. . . . .please." she was begging. He liked that, he was addicted to the way she sounded.

Moving down to her stomach he kissed his way down to waist band of her shorts. "I love you Temperance." he said. Kissing her softly as he pulled her shorts away.

He pulled her shorts down her legs inhaling her scent letting it was over him. "Beautiful, Temperance." he said kissing his way back up. He returned to her lips sliding his tounge in pulling on her lips deepening the kiss.

At the same time letting his fingers play at her opening before inserting a finger inside.

He almost exploded right there. She was so warm, so ready so wet. Temperance let out a soft cry against his lips, her breathing quickened. She tore her lips away saying his name on a chant.

"Booth! Please.......oh!" she grabbed his shirt pulling on it. Opening her legs wider to give him better access.

"Tell me you like it Bones, I wanna hear you say it." Her head rolled back and forth against the mattress.

With his pointer finger he began to rub the numb right above her opening. Her back arched off the mattress. "Tell me Bones," he groaned.

"Booth. . . .I. . . .oh." she didn't know if she could form the words he wanted to hear. She couldn't think.

He deepend one finger and increased the speed of the other.

"Booth!" she was so close so very close. "Booth . . . . .more. . . more!"

"No, not yet baby. Wait for me," Booth stood kicking away his jeans, removing his shirt Temperance watched through half lidded eyes. He looked amazing, the candle light made it look as if he was glowing.

"Wow," she said on a sigh. Booth took his place back between her legs. Keeping himself elavated by his elbows he looked over her.

"Booth, I love you." a tear rolled from her eyes.

"I love you." he said lowering his cock into her. Their eyes stayed connected during his slow decent. Temperance bit her lip wanting so badly to raise her hips, but she wanted to feel it all. Then in one final push he filled her.

Booth dropped his head to her shoulder. "Are you okay Booth?" she asked concern in her voice.

"Yea. . .Bones. . .just give me. . .a minute." he was so close and she felt so good. So good. "He groaned pulling out slowly but not to far.

"Booth. . . . .Booth. . . .oh."

"Yeah," he replied. Watching her, she held onto him clutching his shoulders.

He moved slowly in and out. In and out, as he felt her tighten around him he increased his motion. She grabbed at him moving her hands to his waist she pulled at him and then raised her hips to meet him.

Each thrust felt like liquid fire. The storm was approaching as he increased speed.

"Booth. . . .Booth. . . .oh!" she cried as the lighting struck. Then the rain poured as he collapsed ontop of her. Kissing her lips her cheeks, chin, forehead. Kissing her anywhere he could reach.

"I.....love you. I love you. I love you." she repeated over and over wrapping her arms around him.

They lay there together in each others arms. Neither wanted to break the contact.

This is where he wanted to be. With her and only her.

~okay, guys. I've been writing this for about an hour . . no really two. I've never written ma or m so be gently.~

Last edited by annd28 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Just re read and found the mistakes I'm gonna fix them. Hope u enjoy!! :0)

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 am

Pretty good, especially for 1st time smut. Really! Lovely fluff, too. Thumbs up!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next