Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Late Night Calls~

+9
Bonesbabe
MoonlightGardenias
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
southerngirl
treble21
THX1138
dawnsfire
annd28
13 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~Late Night Calls~ Empty ~Late Night Calls~

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Late Night Calls
Rating- k - M (just to be safe in the future)
Pairing- B&B Fluff and who knows
Disclaimer: I do not own Bones, wish I did but it pains me to admit I don't

Summary- After a few sleepless nights beginning with Booth the two begin sessions of late night phone calls. Although short some will prove to be very telling.
~Feed Back Is Bliss~

Chapter: 1

She sat quietly on her bed. A cup of tea on the night stand a plate of crackers next to her and the latest forensic files magazine open on her lap. Yet she wasn't reading it, nor drinking her tea and the same amount of crackers she removed from the box an hour ago still lay on the plate.

He was late. She sighed in frustration. Maybe he forgot, maybe he had finally found what was keeping him up maybe......

Her cell phone rang breaking into her thoughts. She couldn't suppress the smile that found its way to her mouth. Slowly she reached over removing her cell from its charger she looked at the LED.

Booth's name ran across the screen she wasn't going to let him rush her. She would answer......before he hung up.

"Talk nerdy to me," came the familiar voice. Brennan chuckled at the greeting she had become use to on a nightly basis.

"Why do you always say that?" She asked him. "I do not talk nerdy."

"C'mon," he began "it puts a smile on your face cause you think I'm funny." he was right because she was smiling now.

"It does not and your not." she lied.

Booth sighed heavily in mock frustration. "It does and I am. Admit it."

Some how she could tell that he was smiling on the other end just as he could probably tell that she was smiling.

Brennan rolled her eyes and stood. "Why do you call me so late at night?"

"Because I know your up." he replied, and because for some reason he was finding it rather hard to fall asleep when he didn't have her voice to lull him safely off to dream land. This was his drug of choice. Hearing that soft feminine voice of hers. Wishing that she were next to him in his bed talking to him.

This wasn't hard to admit to himself he wanted that woman and it was driving him insane knowing all it would take is one touch.

Brennan began pulling back the covers on her bed and climbing in. "What's that noise?" Booth asked.

With a sly smile Brennan replied. "Oh. . . .that's Trevor."

"Bones!" she didn't answer the phone while she was in the middle of. . . .with someone else was she?

She laughed and he relaxed. "Calm down soilder, I'm kidding I'm getting into bed."

This revelation did nothing for his limbido. "Oh, okay.....well um before I hang up do me a favor." The smile returned to his face.

Confusion over took her as she slid between the cool sheets. "What?" she asked cautiously.

"Just say something nerdy, ya know . . . . .smart." Rolling her eyes again she laid down.

"Why?"

"Because, I'll sleep better." he replied. Now climbing into his own bed laying on his back and staring at the ceiling.

Brennan lay on her back as well eyes glued to the ceiling. "Okay Booth," she stopped biting her tounge searching for the right word. "Phalanges,"

Booth chuckled and the sound warmed her, she loved the sound of his laugh. "Dancing phalanges," he said.

"Good night Booth,"

"Good night Bones,"

end call

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

~Late Night Calls~ Empty Re: ~Late Night Calls~

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Chapter: 2
Disclaimer: same as before I don't own Bones. But heck wish it was my idea.

Temperance lay across her bed, one leg wrapped around the sheet while the other kicked back and forth aimlessly through the air. With her head turned to the side she listened to the soft classical music playing through the speakers in her living room. It was set to a timer so she didn't have to worry about letting it play all night.

No she was simply setting a mood to be in when he called. After a few nights of just talking to him they seemed to develop something more in their friendship, their partnership. She had become addicted to hearing his voice filtering in through the ear piece of her cell phone.

Slowly her eyes began to flutter closed dropping feeling heavier with every blink, if he didn't hurry she was going to be asleep and she would miss his call. Miss the chance to talk to him right before she feel asleep which produced some pretty vivid dreams.

Slightly aware of her dream like thoughts she heard her cell phone ring. Waking her from her half slumber.

"Talk nerdy to me," came that voice she loved.

"I nearly fell asleep waiting," She replied. Her voice husky with sleep.

Booth rolled over on his back in bed. Placing an arm behind his head for support he stared at the ceiling loving the way her voice sounded. "Should I let you sleep?"

Temperance cleared her throat, rolling over to stare at her own ceiling. The fan above gave a low hum as the blades turned. "No," she replied. "I'm awake now, how was Parkers play date?"

Booth began to smile at the thought of the afternoon spent with his son and a little girl named Trista. "Uh.....well it was nice, they seemed to have fun."

"Why do I feel a but coming on," she asked.

He had been waiting to tell her this all day but he wanted to tell her tonight while they talked.

"Well Bones," he began "apparently he saw something in Trista at first but, and this is how he put it. She doesn't give him the same . . . . .umpf as you do."

Temperance laughed low and throaty and for a second Booth for got to breath. "I don't know what that means Booth."

"Oh come on Bones,"

"What?" she replied innocently. "What does umpf mean?"

He sighed, "Well my son thinks that you are the best thing since Batman."

She smiled shifting her phone to her ear as she sat up. "Well, I take that as a compliment, but really Booth he shouldn't be comparing his play dates to me."

"My son has taste, he knows what he likes." Booth replied. Proud of his son, that he took after his dad.

"How about you Booth? Do you know what you like?" The question caught him off guard way off guard. He sat up in bed. "Booth?"

"Of course I know what I like Bones, so tomorrow lunch at the diner?"

A smile spread across her face, it wasn't the answer she was looking for but one night she would get it. "As we always do Booth."

"One more thing?" he asked.

"No," she said trying to put some base behind it which failed miserably.

"Oh c'mon Bones, say something smart. Talk nerdy to me." He laid down once more.

As did she, his face in her head.

"Alright." giving up the fight. She was just to tired. "Medial Epicondyle."

"Good night Bones,"

"Good night Booth,"

End Call

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Ooh, I like! So much potential for, well, everything and anything to be talked about. But maybe she should ask him to say something to her once in a while. Cop-talk?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm just digging the whole "Talk nedry to me" aspect of it - it's just so Booth.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmmm cop talk? Lol ideas already spinning

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 pm

always glad to be of help! Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:20 am

Can't wait for more!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 am

you have me hooked!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Chapter:3
G: A little angst a more fluff
D: My must go through this. . . folks I don't own Bones. It tears me apart to admit but I don't.

Rain beat hard down on the streets below, Temperance lay on her bed watching the fan blades spin. A window open behind her allowed her to smell the clean scents of the rain. Some how just being like this was enough to wipe away the horrible memories of the day. Or even a recent body that she had to yet identify and inform the family that their loved one wasn't going to be coming home.

Some would see her as a cold fish, a cold person with no feeling only eyes for the facts. Some would say that she didn't see the face feel that persons pain or connect with what the family had to go through.

They were all wrong she saw them every night in her dreams. In the worst cases, the ones that had her bolting from bed running to the bathroom splashing cold water on her face, she would call him. Yet lately he had been calling her.

Knowing that in a few short minutes her cell phone would ring, and he would be on the other end. To talk about things that they couldn't discuss face to face.

These last few calls were bringing about changes that were more comfortable to face on the phone than rather in person.

She found she could talk to him better than anyone else, and at that second her cell phone began to ring. She rolled over to the other side and grabbed it from its charger.

Rolling back to her last position she pressed the answer key.

"Talk nerdy to me," she smiled. Closing her eyes against the fresh tears that were beginning to form behind her eye lids.

She sucked in a breath attempting to regain composure. "Hey-hi Booth."

He was silent for a moment. He knew something wasn't right with her today but he didn't want to press it. He could tell at lunch that something was wrong. The case they were working on seemed to be one that blew them both out of the water.

A young couple was found murdered just outside of town. Their two young children orphaned. Knowing they were both going to end up in the system had to have its effects on her. Yet no one was better than her at putting their emotions on the back burner.

Still he should have known that this was going to be hard on her.

"Are you okay Bones?" he asked her finally. Temperance breathed heavily into the phone as a sob escaped racking her body. "Bones? should I come ove....."

"No, no Booth I'm......I'm fine." she choked out.

"Bones, your not fine. What's wrong?" Concern dripped from every word and his voice some how soothed her.

Temperance sighed finally beginning to feel slightly better. "Booth, I'm just tired I guess."

I wish I could be there to hold you, he found himself wanting to say. Everything in him ached to do just that but he couldn't say those words just yet.

"I'm going to let you go to bed Bones,"

"No!" she protested. Knowing that tonight she was sure to have one of her nightmares and she needed him. "Just, just stay on the line Booth. I want you to. . . .to."

"To what?" he asked gently.

She held her eyes shut tightly hoping he wouldn't find this stupid. "I want you to sleep next to me. . . . .rather on the phone on the other pillow. Just until I fall asleep."

His heart all but lept from his chest. "You don't think that's childish do you?" she asked. Booth shook his head, it must have taken alot for her to ask him that.

"No Bones, I don't think its childish." he replied. "But hey, do me a favor."

She laughed knowing what he wanted. The sound of her laughter sent a shiver down his spine. "What?" She asked turning on her side.

"Talk nerdy to me, say something smart."

Her eyes fluttered closed, a smile on her lips. "Tibia,"

"Good night Bones,"

"Good night Booth,"

connected

Last edited by annd28 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because in the story they don't hang up yet.)

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:13 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Ooh, I like! So much potential for, well, everything and anything to be talked about. But maybe she should ask him to say something to her once in a while. Cop-talk?

queen

I'm gonna try to work that in on the next call thanks for the idea

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 pm

annd28 wrote:She held her eyes shut tightly hoping he wouldn't find this stupid. "I want you to sleep next to me. . . . .rather on the phone on the other pillow. Just until I fall asleep."
That is touching and emotionally intimate, and something I think a few of us have experienced before - that desire to stay connected even if it's just on the phone. Loved it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:55 am

I like it.
It is kinda sad somehow.....because they both want to hear each other's voice and want to feel close to each other, but they don't admit it.....yet, I hope
but it is also very cute to read about there nightly phone calls
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 am

LOVE <3 !!! Very good beginning!
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:46 am

Chapter: 4
G:fluff
B&B
D: I don't own Bones, wish I did though

Lighting streaked across the sky illuminating the streets and anything that it could reach. Temperance sat curled in a chair a book propped in her lap and a cup of tea on the table beside her. Her cell phone however was in the bedroom on the nightstand. Yes she knew he would be calling and yes she knew he would call again when she didn't answer. Yet right now at this moment she didn't understand the events of the day.

He met her for lunch as always, they talked about their last case, how the families would cope. How the suspect thought himself to be invincible. That was normal, but then after work. There he was leaning on her car. Head down looking at his cell phone. When he looked up he smiled closing his phone and depositing it into his pocket.

This wasn't unusual but she didn't understand why he was there. It was Friday he would be picking up Parker pretty soon.

Angela, who had stayed over with her, walked out by her side. She nudged Temperance. "You two have a date I don't know about?"

Confused Temperance looked from her partner to her bestfriend. "I'll see you tomorrow Ange, don't forget what we talked about." Angela headed in an opposite direction car keys in hand.

"Booth, what are you doing here?" He looked around at Angela's car which she had started but sat in her parking space car ideling. When she noticed he was looking she backed out and pulled away.

"I......I wanted to talk to you." he stammered.

"This couldn't wait till tonight, I have a judo class in an hour." He shook his head.

He was going to go out on a limb here. Just do it! He told himself. "I uh......"

"You?"

Before he knew it, before she knew it Booth grabbed her. Snaking his arm out around her waist. Pulling her in letting his lips crash down upon hers. It was so quick and so fierce she didn't have time to react. Or when he abruptly pulled away.

Mindlessly she touched a finger to her now bruised lips. Did that just happen? She looked at him, his deep brown eyes bore into hers.

"I have to go," she muttered extracting her keys she quickly got into her car. Put it in reverse and pulled away.

So now here she sat by the window listening to the up coming storm, a book she wasn't reading open on her lap, and a cup of tea she bearly drank going cold on the table beside her. She could hear the ringing cell phone from her bedroom. She let it ring, noting the time she noticed he was a little early.

Face it or run?

Standing she made her way down the hall to her room. She couldn't run, he was her partner her bestfriend, and the only thing she could find wrong with that kiss was that she didn't want it to end, but this also confused her. She didn't work well with relationships.

When she reached her cell she picked it up sat on the bed and pressed the answer key.

"Talk nerdy to me," He said.

On a sigh she said. "Booth you kissed me,"

"I know, but hey you've kissed me to. Remember when I let Russ see his step daughter before taking him in. You kissed me on the cheek." It was a weak out but he took it.

"That isn't the same Booth."

She was very sure it wasn't the same. This was different this was intense. More intense than anything.

"I know Bones, but I'm not apologizing for it."

"I don't know what that means," Booth decided that it was time to be truthful. He could see her in his mind. Sitting down brow furrowed, and that look she gets when she's deep in thought was no doubt entertaining that beautiful face of hers.

"It's something to be discussed when we're both ready for it," He was, he just wasn't sure that she was.

"Alright Booth," Temperance replied. Then as a smile played across her lips she had an idea. "But before I hang up there's something I want."

Now it was his turn to be confused. "Which would be?"

Laying down on the bed she rolled to her side. "I wanna hear some cop talk," she said in a low raspy sensual voice.

He could literally feel his toes curl. No woman should ever be allowed to sound that sexy. "What?"

"You know....just to help me sleep."

He chuckled softly. "Bones, you never fail to amaze me." he laid back on his bed thinking. "Okay.....APB"

"Good night Booth,"

"Good night Bones,"

End Call

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 am

Okay, that was a nice shift in the dynamic, and I can totally see Booth saying "You kissed me!" since he once listed the times she kissed him on the show. Also nice to see Brennan turn the tables a little, Cop Talk indeed.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 am

I have to give kudos to dawnsfire for the cop talk idea! That was a great idea

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 am

I love these. I could see something like this developing on the show, or at least one of the moments. And "You kissed me." haha...so Booth.

Maybe one from Booth's POV? Just to get a feel for his end of things. Only a suggestion though.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 am

Wow he kissed her
That what he should do in the show too.....just wait for her, grab her and kiss her.....sounds like a great plan to me......
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 am

Hey moonlight I am always open for suggestions I actually think I will try that one out maybe tonight

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 am

Chapter:5
R: K
Disclaimer: I break a little every time but I do not own these characters. Or the show itself.

Seeley Booth held the remote control in one hand thumbing the down arrow pressing it ever so often until he came across a hockey game.

He couldn't keep his eyes from darting to the clock on the wall just above the television. What was the occupent of 2B doing at this very moment? He wondered to himself. Again he looked at the clock, she was probably just getting out of the shower.

He flipped the channels again.

The game wasn't intresting. Not intresting at all. Not as intresting as the woman he was waiting so patiently to talk to.

Since he began calling her he had begun to look forward to these conversations. In the middle of the night in the dark. He loved talking to her. They could talk about anything, and some nights he would lay there in the dark. Eyes closed listening to her talk just so he could picture her there laying next to him.

As if they were a couple and this is what they did every night before bed. Just lay there and talk.

Another channel flipped another glance at the clock above his television. Right now she was probably curled up on her bed or on the couch a magazine or a book open on her lap. Probably something to do with forensic science he was sure.

He looked at the clock again then grabbing his cell phone he flipped it open and let his fingers play over the speed dial button assigned to her.

One night he was going to tell her how he felt about her, tell her that he loved her more than anything in the world. That just the thought of her here with him lounging on the couch after a hard day just to sit and watch television. Which she never watched but he could change that.

Noting the clock again Booth decided that it was time. He pressed the button and waited for her to pick up. When the line opened he smiled.

"Talk nerdy to me," she laughed softly. He heard the sound of rustling sheets in the back ground and knew she was getting into bed.

"Hi Booth,"

"Are you getting into bed?" he asked knowing that's exactly what she was doing. He liked to imagine her pulling back the sheets sliding in between the cool fabric laying back against the pillows.

"As I do every night and I bet you are sitting in that ugly chair you bought now occupying your living room watching a hockey game."

"Oh Bones......that one hurt," he said slapping an open palm over his chest. "My chair is not ugly, this chair was a rare find."

"Yeah a rare find alright, I've seen bones that looked more appealing." she said on a laugh.

He loved to hear her laugh. Out of all the sounds in the world her smile and her laugh were the most addictive sounds in the world to him.

"Its comfortable," he countered.

"Hmm okay."

"So Bones, you remember that conversation I wanted to have with you," She went silent for a second before answering.

"Yeah Booth I remember." The kiss, the conversation he told her that they would have when they were both ready.

"Well soon Bones," she shivered down to her bones. She knew he was serious. "Hey Bones?"

"Yeah?"

"Talk nerdy to me. Say something smart."

She laughed again. "Pelvis Bone."

With a wide grin he adjusted himself in his "ugly" chair. "Good night Bones,"

"Sweet dreams Booth,"

End Call

Last edited by annd28 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : copied the wrong chapter)

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

annd28 wrote:I have to give kudos to dawnsfire for the cop talk idea! That was a great idea
You're welcome. And you did a lovely job of it!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

ch5--liked Booth's POV; maybe you could mix it up a little more like that? And what is it with men and their chairs? I love me a comfy chair, too, but there are certain appearances that must be met...and I don't mean feminine ruffles!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Chapter: 6
Disclaimer: I don't own Bones

His head was pounding, his throat even hurt a little. Never had he ever had such an intense argument with anyone in his entire life. It was needed because of the seriousness of the conversation. The woman was being stupid. A grade a idiot.

Popping two asprins in his mouth Booth paced the floor of his bathroom. Then quickly becoming irritated with the proximity he went into his bedroom. Shucked the sweat pants he was wearing and let his tired body flop onto the mattress.

He reached over and grabbed his cell phone from the night stand. Flipping it open he pressed the speed dial number for the only person he could talk to.

Temperance picked up in two rings.

"Hey Booth," she said.

"Talk nerdy to me," he replied. Knowing that it didn't sound like his normal excited self but honestly he just needed to hear from her that everything was going to be alright.

"Booth, whats wrong?" He heard the soft rustle of her sheets and ached to be there next to her. To look into those eyes and that alone would make him feel so much better.

"I don't know what to do Bones, Rebecca........it's."

"Booth, just take a breath. Isn't that what you tell me when I get frustrated take a breath."

He inhaled deeply and let it go slowly. Closing his eyes to see her face. "Now," she said. "Just tell me what's wrong."

"Rebecca, wants to sign full custody of Parker to me,"

It was Temperance's turn to inhale sharply. "She what? Why?"

"Its not that I don't want my son, I think it would be great to have him full time, but its what she is planning on doing Bones. She would never see him. We just.. ....."

"Booth, it's okay. It really is okay."

"Bones, I've never screamed at her like that. . . .and captain Drew this is his fault!"

Temperance laid down in bed listening to his deep labored breathing. "Bones, he's moving her away and I don't mean the next state over. He's moving her to Europe for a job. I guess I should be happy, but Bones she's his mother. Drew wanted to take him but she said no. So here I am, I argued with her to just stay for Parkers sake not to just leave."

"And what did she say?"

"That she loved Drew and there was nothing to keep her here." Temperance sighed heavily preparing to ask a question she didn't want to face.

"There's you Booth, don't you still love her?"

He sighed knowing what she was getting at. "Not the way I use to Bones, not the way I care about........"

"Don't say it Booth," She said quickly. "Its not that I don't want to hear it, its just not an issue to be discussed right now."

Booth blew out an exagerated breath, "I wasn't going to say you Bones I was gonna say mac and cheese,"

He could tell she was smiling. "Liar," she replied. "Hey Booth,"

"Yeah Bones,"

"Talk cop to me, ya know......so I'll sleep good and safe tonight." her voice was low and raspy again.

Booth nearly had heart failure. "Wow Bones, talk like that again and your gonna have that discussion quicker than you would like."

"Promises," she replied. "C'mon Booth. Talk cop."

"Ok," he said. "Spike strip."

Temperance inhaled again. "Oh dangerous." she laughed at herself.

"Good night Booth,"

"Sweet dreams Bones,"

End Call

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Wow. I like that conversation, and the fact that Brennan KNOWS what the "Talk" is going to be about and what he was going to say, "Not the way I use to Bones, not the way I care about........" that's just fantastic. It's got me looking forward to the next call for sure.

king RM

Spike Strip hell baby. Restraints, Cuff'em and Central Booking - does that make you hot?
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 pm

That was no promise--that was a threat! Wink

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum