Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Late Night Calls~

+9
Bonesbabe
MoonlightGardenias
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
southerngirl
treble21
THX1138
dawnsfire
annd28
13 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~Late Night Calls~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Late Night Calls~

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Easy, my liege--I have sent the guards to find him. Perhaps (she suggests delicately) you should see the Royal Masseuse and relax while both the tale is being worked on and the guards do search? I will send an unopened bottle of your favorite drink as well...

and if thou wish to 'thee and thou' me, thou wilt have to do better!
Thy merest utterance shall be the law of my heart oh Queen, for sooth it behooves this miserable wretch to softly soothe thy prickly brow 'ere pricked we are by thy distemper. Dark humours we would not wish for you, nor dark tempers tarre thy noble pate. Translate them we would, to less noisome follies, and in their folly some joy partake. For thrice cursed we are, ere we were met in this discource, didst we find it meet to treat thee so shabbily. A sin 'tis true, a most unpardonable sin and yet as penitent before you we wouldst hope this heart felt treaty would render a tender heart, one that would, in thy mercy, show us mercy and if not forgive, then pardoner to us be. As ever, my Queen, I remain thy most faithful servant.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 pm

annd28 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
annd28 wrote:lol! You people are so hilarious! I have never laughed so much!
*steps between maid & king* Majesty, I take this sweet lass under my protection until such time as the tale is told; her pleas have touched my heart. I have no doubt that the end will be pleasing (right, annd?), no matter the twists.

Thank you dawnsfire. . .thank you for saving thy neck cheers
It is most meet that thee do thank our Queen, for she softens my hard edges and dulls the edges of my temper, being most agreeable when my distemper waxes. Yet would it behoove me to say sooth, I was most pleased indeed fair Ann. Thy words did settle my humours most agreeably, your efforts were a suitable diversion for my stormy cast and I am left becalmed now, tranquil from thy soft storm. The yarn is spun, but more to spin I see and yet no villain am I, your due you shall have fair Ann, for wondrous was the manner in which the young master didst find fair Brennan's heart, turned 'round by love and in such love was she that her breast did swell at the hearing of his words. Most agreeable indeed.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:40 pm

THUD. All right, good my lord; I do concede thy skill in such wordsmithery doth far exceed mine humble efforts (tho' thy tutor should be punished that thou didst not learn how to use thee and thou in their proper fashion).

As for the soothing of the Royal Temper, I do bethink me of the noble Queen Philippa who begged upon her knees for the lives of the Burghers of Calais and Queen Catherine and Queen Margaret who did beseech the dread Henry VIII to not punish certain mischievous apprentices in London. Such rash acts as they did deflect would have carried most grievious consequences and many regrets.

queen

(so there! Razz )
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:24 pm

dawnsfire wrote:THUD. All right, good my lord; I do concede thy skill in such wordsmithery doth far exceed mine humble efforts (tho' thy tutor should be punished that thou didst not learn how to use thee and thou in their proper fashion).
Fair Queen, fairer still wouldst thou be should thy beak from out my breast be pluck'd, for thee do wound me most unkindly to think mine own tutors were not task'd most arduously, nor learnt my lessons despite such travails that were meet'd upon me. For sooth do I choose freely the baser course, the coarse, more villainous tongue to wag, when most meet it seems. None other than the Bard must I cite in mine own defense, the mixture of the coarse and common 'you' with the more refined and fitting thou and thy, but not upon mine own honor take this, but let thy eyes see, thine own ears hear his words as they were scrivened:

Indeed, you come near me now, Hal; for we that take purses go by the moon and the seven stars, and not by Phoebus, he,’that wandering knight so fair.’ And, I prithee, sweet wag, when thou art king, as, God save thy grace,—majesty I should say, for grace thou wilt have none,— Falstaff to Harry, ACT I, Scene II, Henry IV

And pray, before thy gentle nature thou doth rouse, pray, do let us remind our Queen that it is meet and proper that two monarchs in such passing of comforable company, call out to one another their childhood names. Ever shall he be Harry to me, even as I am Hob to him.

As for the soothing of the Royal Temper, I do bethink me of the noble Queen Philippa who begged upon her knees for the lives of the Burghers of Calais and Queen Catherine and Queen Margaret who did beseech the dread Henry VIII to not punish certain mischievous apprentices in London. Such rash acts as they did deflect would have carried most grievious consequences and many regrets.

queen

(so there! Razz )
My Queen thou doth shame me, my tempestuous temper seeming no more threatening than a summer shower given thy soft lessons. Tho' we can hope for thy forgiveness, our preening and posturing was no more than ego. Sharp, ere our tempers were before thou didst dull them, yet not so dull that our senses cannot sight thy purpose. Chastened we are, and thy pre-eminence is duly noted.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh wow......she said yes and she is pregnant?
Booth will be so happy
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

I swear it feels like I've been dropped in the time of black knights and fair maidens you guys are quite hilarious I find ur humor soothing during my few days with what feels like the flu writing and reading ur comments are keeping me amused

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am

chapter: 20
r: k
g:fluff
d: I don't own Bones in no way shape form or fashion.

That's how he found them when he walked in. Huddled on the couch together, again looking as if they were deep in thought. Parker had his arms wrapped around her waist as they chatted back and forth.

Temperance looked up first greeting him with a half smile she said. "Hi," Booth couldn't help the grin. It seemed lately that was all he had been doing. It was if everything he wanted in life was falling into place.

His son at home with him, getting to see him every day. Pick him up and swing him around if he wanted to, except Parker didn't enjoy that when he was watching television. He enjoyed having Bones in his home. Their home, there every day going to bed with her every night.

"Hey," he replied back. He tossed his keys on the counter and took a seat next to them on the couch. "hey bud," this to Parker. "how was your day?"

"My teacher made me eat raisins, she said they were good for you." He made a drawn face.

"You don't like them?" Parker shook his head vigirously.

"They have wrinkles," Booth laughed, ruffeling his sons head he looked into Temperances eyes. The look she was giving instantly concerned him.

He lifted a hand to her cheek stroking it gently. "You okay?"

She nodded her head and replied. "Yes, Booth I'm fine." Yet she wasn't fine. She was scared. Of course she knew he would be ecstatic about the baby, but she could help her own fears.

Family and relationships she was definately no good at. As broken as she felt from her past how could she? She was never this person. To stay with one man, to have a family. Still, this was Booth she could always trust Booth.

"What would you like for dinner?" she asked forcing a smile. Parker slid off her lap and sat in the floor to play with the few army men he brought out of his room. "I can order something."

Booth wasn't buying but he didn't want to push her. He knew she would tell him. "Um. . .thai food?"

"You want thai food bud?" Parker looked up at his dad from the floor.

"What's thai food?"

"We'll get you pizza." Booth said pulling his cell phone out of his jacket pocket.

Temperance was silent through most of dinner. Booth noticed how often she stared off, not really paying attention. Even when he started stealing food off her plate she didn't say anything.

When dinner was finished she took the plates to the kitchen and rinsed them. Trying to think of the words she would say to him. How was she going to tell him?

While she cleared the table Booth ushered his son down the hall to his room. Booth went into the bathroom and ran the water while he waited for Parker to return with whatever toy he was going to play with.

"Hey bud, how was Bones when she came to get you? Did she seem upset?" Parker shook his head.

"No daddy, she took me to the park and we played a little. Daddy did you know she likes superman? I didn't know girls could like superman none of the girls in my class do." Booth helped him climb over the side into the tub.

"She's pretty amazing isn't she?"

Parker looked up at his dad and said "yeah really amazing."

Finally with dishes loaded and Parker bathed and in bed Temperance got into the shower. Water slouched down onto her body and for a second she let herself get lost in the warmth. She needed to tell him, there was nothing wrong with being scared. She told herself for the thousandth time. Whatever she was feeling would be eased by him.

He was waiting on her when she got out, he sat on the bed in a pair of sweat pants. Hair damp from his own shower. He must have showered in the guest bathroom.

Temperance stayed silent as she went to the dresser pulling it open and finding a pink silk gown. She dropped her towel and stepped into it.

At this Booth felt his pulse immediately quicken. "Come here," he said hand outstretched.

Booth laid back propping himself up on the pillows. He reached over and turned out the light on the night stand. Temperance settled down between his legs. Resting her back against his chest.

"Now talk nerdy to me," he said, but this time she didn't smile. She took his hand in hers and stared into the darkness.

"Fetus." she said simply. "Abdomen, egg, nine months."

Booth was quiet for a minute as his brain worked over. "Your......" he began. The realization hit quickly. "Bones?!" he pulled her around. They were face to face now, he could bearly see her eyes but he felt the tears as they landed gently on his chest. "We're gonna have a baby?"

She nodded slowly. Without warning he pulled her up, locking their lips. "We're gonna have a baby." he wispered. "You and I are going to have a little baby."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 am

That's a charming way to tell him! Now he just needs to employ those secret FBI/Seeley Booth powers and see she's not sure about it...

queen

don't worry; no doubt we shall be returning to the speech of yore (don't make me break out my glossary of Middle English, Rob!)
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Aww, that's a good way to tell him. I'm hoping Booth will be able to talk her out of the insecurities she has. It's a lot to process at once; love, the engagement, AND a baby. Hoping to read more soon...
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:20 pm

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Aww, that's a good way to tell him. I'm hoping Booth will be able to talk her out of the insecurities she has. It's a lot to process at once; love, the engagement, AND a baby. Hoping to read more soon...
You forgot Parker wanting to call her Mommy.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
MoonlightGardenias wrote:Aww, that's a good way to tell him. I'm hoping Booth will be able to talk her out of the insecurities she has. It's a lot to process at once; love, the engagement, AND a baby. Hoping to read more soon...
You forgot Parker wanting to call her Mommy.

queen

hmmm dear queenie I even left that bit out. I'm posting here first because I'm gonna try my hand at M-Ma again. To get use to it, I'm not great at it but oh the delicious thoughts of a naked Booth. . . .yummy!! Laughing
When I first started writing I never wrote sex scenes because I've always been shy well I'm breakin out so for the second time here I go. Bear with me Very Happy

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Chapter: 21
Rating: M-Ma
Genre: a little fluffersmutt
Disclaimer: please don't sue I'm poor enough as it is. I don't own any part of Bones.

Temperance lay her head on his chest listening to his heart beat as he stroked her back slowly. "What are you afraid of?" The same question she had been asking herself all night.
What was she afraid of? Afraid to bring a life in this world for fear that she couldn't handle it. Fear that this was all moving too fast. Fear that she would lose who she really is in this new step in her life.

Why was everyone else so sure and she herself was so clouded? It was easy to appear strong and tough on the exterior but on the inside. . . . .she was an emotional storm. Raging on, but he had calmed so of those seas for her.

"I'm afraid Booth, I'm afraid that I won't be able to handle this. What if I can't be a mother to this child, our child. Our baby, and to Parker. It wouldn't be fair for it to happen to him all over again."

Booth reached over and flipped on the light. Lifting her up to look into his eyes. "Do you think for one second that I would get involved get this far in if I didn't think this would work. Think we would work?"

She shook her head. "Do you think I will leave you?" he asked. Again she shook her head. "Do you think I would ever betray you?" he asked. Again she shook her head. "Do you believe I love you?"

She smiled slightly. Raising her hand to run her fingers through his hair. "I know you do. I can see it in your eyes." she replied. "Still Booth, so much has happened, and so quickly. I can't help but be afraid that this is all going to be some dream."

"Its not a dream. I've waited so long to have you at this point. I couldn't be happier Temperance, Parker couldn't be happier."

Her grin widened as she kicked herself for almost forgetting. "Parker asked if he could call me mommy."

"You said?"

"I said yes," she replied slapping his chest playfully. "Booth he has your charm I can't tell him no, but I'm worried about. . . "

"Rebecca?" Booth hugged her tightly reaching over once again to flip the light out. "I haven't heard from her. She won't answer when I call. She answered once, but it sounded as if she were at a party. It was a two second conversation." Booth rolled over to his side taking Temperance with him pulling her into him in the process. He placed a hand over her abdomen.

"Poor Parker," Temperance said as she drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~

It was like being caressed by a feather, the softest feather that had ever touched his skin. Slowly he opened his eyes and found her stradling him.

"Bones?" confused slightly he looked over at the clock on the night stand. 3:48 the led read. "Are you okay?"

Temperance leaned down and placed a feather soft kiss on his bare chest. Then placing a finger over his lips she said a soft "shhh.Lets not wake Parker."

She let her lips crash over his, the kiss both mind blowing and scorching hot. Booth let his hands get lost in her hair as he held her to him. Drinking from her what he could before rolling over putting her beneath him.

He reached down and began pulling the night gown up. It came quickly. Booth released it into the air letting it cascade down onto the bed next to them.

"Your incredibly beautiful Bones," he mummered as he showered her with kisses. Inching down her neck he strung kisses from one shoulder to the next.

Moving further down he placed kisses on her chest before taking one of her breast into his mouth. She inhaled sharply at the feel of his warm mouth on her. Her nipple immediatly puckered at the feel of his tounge. She arched off the bed straining toward him.

Booth neaded the other breast with his hand before moving over to treat it with the same tender care. She watched him move further down kissing her stomach and then her abdomen. He lingered there as he gently ran a hand across it.

"My baby is in there," he said. It brought tears swimming into her eyes. The sweetness of the moment.

He continued his journey further down gently pushing her legs open he slid his tounge into her opening. Temperance quickly grabbed a pillow holding it over her mouth as her licked and suckled at her nub.

Still just as she was ready teetering at the tip of the cliff Booth came back moving the pillow. With a wolfish grin he took her lips with his own.

At some point he had removed his sweat pants. She hadn't noticed but they were no longer there. "I love you," he whispered to her. Temperance reached down and wrapped her hand around him. Taking him guiding him into her.

Their eyes remained locked as he filled her. "I love you," she said caressing the side of his face.

Then slowly with care he rocked into her. Ever stroke had her breathing coming faster, she wrapped her legs around his back. Taking every inch of him, and as he reached his climax he covered her lips with his stroking her tounge with his own.

Swallowing her release as he wrapped himself in the moment, and as they calmed they stayed locked together. Whispering intimate words to each other. Then going silent as they absorbed what just occured. Every time was like the first time.

Booth stroked her arm slowly. Kissing the top of her head.

"Hey," he began. "say something nerdy?"

Temperance laughed "no its your turn. Talk cop to me Boothy?"

He chuckled as he said "Boothy? Wow where did that come from?" Temperance slapped his thigh.

"Come on you owe me,"

"Alright," he replied. "O.C."

She looked at him confused. "A what?"

"Organized crime." Temperance rolled her eyes. "Boring," she said laying back down across his chest.

"Good night Bones," he said laughing.

"I love you Booth," she replied.

BBBBB

~ok be gentle, Feed Back Is Bliss.~

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:29 pm

That was sweet rather than really, really smutty, and I liked it! Good job with him talking her through her emotions and thoughts, too. And curious about Rebecca, of course!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 pm

No surprise here I agree with the Queen, that was more sweet than smutty, but it was a good gind of sweet/smut. BTW, I love how she clued him in that she was pregnant, too cute by half. This is a fun, fluffy story, about the only downer in it is Rebecca's behaviour and unfortunately I've seen it before - someone getting so wrapped up in themselves that their kid becomes an inconvenience and once that 'inconvenience' is removed they become an after thought, and then a distant memory. Poor Parker. Luckily I think Brennan is not only going to be a good step mom, but if Rebecca breezes back into his life she'll fight for him. That's a fight I'd like to see.

king RM

Oh my Queen, if thou dost bring out thy glossary then thou hadst best prepare thyself for one royal rumble. I'm talking iambec pentameter baby.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Thanks for the great comments guys!!! And al I have to say for the rumble is.........LET'S GET IT ON!!! Cool you guys r too cool

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:25 am

Boothy?
I hope she won't use that again......sounded strange....but the rest was great.
Nice way to tell him about the baby too.
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 am

It's all about dr. B getting out of her comfort zone but not too much though. But ur right it won't happen again I don't think

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 am

I love this story! I hope you update soon! BTW is anyone else having trouble reading the new chapters people have posted at FF.net?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 am

let me check and get back to you, jagglebells

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 am

okay I checked and did some research
apparently there were some problems during the day, but now everything seems to work fine again
at least for me

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 am

Yep, still having problems.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:04 am

that's strange
do you have an account?
maybe you can try if it works better logged in
or write a mail to the admins

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

now I have problems too Rolling Eyes

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am

yeah i think it's a glitch with ff.net I'm having problems as well
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Count me in. Since about 10:30, 11 last night (my time, so about 22 or so hrs ago) I have an alert that's shown up 3 times in my inbox. Found a story last night that I could read ch 1,3,4--but not 2. About to drop a friendly line to the admins. So glad to know it's not just me!

queen

Last edited by dawnsfire on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently my math skills deteriorated after running about in the sun all day...)
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next