Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Late Night Calls~

+9
Bonesbabe
MoonlightGardenias
ScienceLove&Pie
ToZiKa
southerngirl
treble21
THX1138
dawnsfire
annd28
13 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~Late Night Calls~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Late Night Calls~

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Most definately!!! Let's rock out u guys!!! ::claps hands together:: this is gonna be good!

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Chapter: 23
R:fluff and agnst
D: I don't own bones

Rebecca sat on the front porch of her mothers house. Hands clapsed between her knees as she continuosly checked her watch. Booth told her 9am, she could see Parker at 9. It was only 8:30 but she was excited to see him. She missed him. Her stomach was in knots. Would he be happy to see him? Would he say yes to coming back with her?

Joyce stepped out onto the porch and handed her daughter a cup of tea. "Drink it Rebecca, your a ball of nerves." said Joyce when Rebecca turned her nose up at the cup.

"Mom, none of this would have happened if you wouldn't have talked me out of taking him with me to begin with." Rebecca scolded her mother.

Joyce took the rocking chair next to her daughter. She stared out across the yard. "Rebecca you know just as well as I do, if you would have done that the fight you would be in for would drain everything you had."

"Parker is my son," Rebecca scathed.

Her mother rocked slowly in her chair. "He is also Seeley's son too baby. You know I never agreed with you when you were making him a part time father. . . "

"A part time. . . c'mon mom." she turned to meet her mothers soft gaze. "Seeley was allowed to see him."

Her mother chuckled softly. "On your terms Becca Lynn." Rebecca shook her head slowly.

Suddenly Rebecca began to smile as she stood. "I don't know what your expecting you hurt Parker pretty badly." She wasn't listening she watched the black SUV coast down the road and come to a stop in front of Joyce's house. She held her breath until she saw Booth hop out along with the good doctor. Then she watched with a little hatred as Temperance pulled open the back door and reached in.

She had bent down into the truck and then emerged with Parker wrapped around her waist. His face buried in her neck. "I don't want to anymore." Parker whispered in her ear. She rubbed his back slowly.

"Its okay," she replied.

Rebecca all but ran down the steps of the porch meeting Booth and Temperance in the middle of the walk way. "Hi Parker," Rebecca reached out for him. He turned and looked at her.

"Hi," was all he said.

Booth stood with an arm thrown around Temperance's shoulders. His eyes glued on the woman he thought he loved at one time. "Hi Rebecca." he said

"Hi Seeley." she glanced at him briefly then swung her gaze back to her son. "Give me my son." She said wrapping her hands around Parkers waist she pulled at him.

He held tighter to Temperance's neck. "I don't wanna!" he screamed as sobs began to rack his body. "I don't wanna go with her mommy I wanna stay!" He held tighter to Temperance's neck.

"Mommy?!" Rebecca's eyes widened. Her face turned red as her anger grew. "Seeley why is my son calling her mommy?" Booth took Rebecca by the elbow guiding her up towards the house. Temperance followed in behind him with a sobbing Parker.

Joyce reached out to him and he went willinging. "Come little bug lets go get you some cookies," Joyce felt her heart break at the way her daughter was acting. This wasn't like her daughter.

"Grandma, I don't want to go with my other mommy. I wanna stay here with you and with daddy and with mommy Bones." Joyce smiled at her grandson. Kissing her softly on the cheek.

"I know sweetie, lets go get those cookies. Leave your parents to work it all out."

Two against one, was how it looked. Temperance and Booth against Rebecca. The wind blew gently lifting the curls off Rebecca's shoulder. Her eyes still smouldered. "Why is my son calling you. . . .mommy?" she sneered.

Temeperance looked to Booth and then back to Rebecca. "Have you forgotten you left him? He didn't hop and plane and leave you. He asked me if you loved him. . .remember I told you at my office."

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "I remember Dr. Brennan." she crossed her arms over her chest. "He hates me doesn't he?" this to Booth.

"Rebecca, lets not do this. He's most afraid that your going to take him away." Booth replied.

"He's my son, why wouldn't he want to go with me?"

Temperance narrowed her eyes at Rebecca. "You abdoned him. It was like you forgot about him when you stopped calling."

Booth ran a hand down his face as he said. "Rebecca, he's a seven year old. Who needs structure. Remember that was what you use to care about."

She sat in the rocking chair and closed her eyes. Could she really do this to her son just because she was upset with Booth? She sat up slightly opening her eyes watching Booth. "I'm going back to Europe Booth, but this isn't over."

Joyce returned with Parker in tow. He walked ahead of her onto the porch. He looked at Rebecca, he could feel his heart begin to pound in his chest.

"Come give your mother a hug good bye Parker." He didn't want to but he went to her anyway. Wrapping his arms around her neck he let her hug him. He couldn't help it because he still loved her. She was his mother so he hugged her back. He lifted away and kissed her on the cheek.

Temperance took him by the hand together she and Booth walked out to the SUV. Temperance lifted Parker up into his seat and fastened him in. His eyes were puffy from crying she leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose. "I love you mommy," Parker said.

"I love you," Temperance replied.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Thankful for the short visit Booth was happy to return home. Both he and Temperance worked hard to assure Parker that he was going to stay with them. Answering questions over lunch and even at bath time. Telling him that there was no way that Rebecca could get him. Temperance could see that this was visibly taking a toll on Booth.

This wasn't what he wanted for his son. To be afraid of his own mother. He wanted his son to have both of his parents but right now having Rebecca in the picture wouldn't be healthy to his son. He stood in the doorway as Temperance rocked him in their chair. Reading to him rubbing his hair.

This is what he wanted for his son, both parents able to be there for their son. It wasn't that he didn't want Rebecca to be in his sons life, he wanted Parker to have a healthy childhood.

Noticing that he was finally asleep Temperance stood and carried Parker to his bed. Laying him down she kissed his cheek and pulled the blanket up to his chin.

Booth reached for her hand and once he had it tugged her into their bedroom. He laid on the bed flipped out the light and pulled her down with him. Temperance fit between his legs. Backing up putting her back against his bare chest.

"Talk cop to me," she said. Knowing there was some tension there that needed to be released.

Booth put a hand over her abdomen and smiled to himself. After such a stressful morning he knew the nights were that much more soothing. "Your going to be wife soon," he said.

Temperance began to rub his arm tracing her finger tips on his skin. "I know, I'm nervous."

"I'm never nervous." Booth replied. Then an "ouch!"

Temperance pinched his leg. "Liar," she said. "now talk cop to me," Booth moved the hair off her shoulder lowered his head and kissed the side of her neck.

"Dispactcher." he said. kissing her just behind her ear. Temperance closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

"Good night Booth, I love you."

He hugged her to his chest. "Good night Bones, I love you more."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Brennan is so solid in the role of wife and mother, a woman with so much love to give and you know - fanfic or not - that the character has that in her, so you have to wonder why she ever doubts herself when it comes to such things. It all comes back to Max and Ruth leaving her - Max knows he screwed up, but I wonder if he really knows just what a hash he's made of things?

Of course Rebecca's vow that this isn't over, that she's taking Parker back with her has me thinking parental abduction. If that's the case Brennan will go medieval on her ass.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Ann said no kidnapping before. I would agree, though, that Brennan would flay Rebecca while getting Parker back. And think of all the legal complications involving an abduction crossing country lines.
Caught that Brennan calls it abandonment; fits, with her history, even if that wasn't the original intent. And Booth uses her own words against her.
Could she really do this to her son just because she was upset with Booth?
A very good question, and it certainly settles her intentions (in this story) from the 1st year of the show ("Don't make me beg."--Man/Fallout Shelter).

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

I feel sorry for Parker.....it must be really hard for him, to see Rebecca come and go and he never knows if she wants him or not at that time......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:10 am

Chapter: 24
Rating: K
Genre: Fluff
Diclaimer: I do not own Bones, it's characters or anything else. If I did I'd be one happy girl.

Temperance sat at her labtop, her fingers flew quickly over the key board. Her mind in another place as she worked out the chapter for her lastest book. Her eyes followed every word typed as her mouth hung slightly agape. Eyes drawn together as she was in deep concentration. Another Saturday not spent in the office but this time at home in the small office area Booth had made for her.

It was becoming more and more difficult everyday to sit in the small space. There just did not seem to be enough room for her belly and everything else. Well into her second trimester if people who didn't know her didn't believe that she was pregnant they were going to be able to tell now. She didn't understand why people looked so shocked when she informed them. She wasn't that cold of a person and she had in fact been living with Booth.

Sharing his life with him, his home, she had even began to claim his son as her own. Being her it didn't bother her as much as it did Angela at times. What bother her fiance was the fact that they had not yet set a date and she had not put on the ring he brought home for her one day after work.

She remembered the look of hurt in his eyes when he presented it to her, he recieved a frown instead of a nice tearful smile. "I don't need a ring Booth, people know that we're together." She remembered that night well because they argued for what seemed like hours over it. Then he wouldn't come to bed until she gave into wearing it on a small chain around her neck.

They spent most of the night wrapped around each other and sometime during that night she had awoken and found herself holding the ring between her finger and thumb holding it up into the moon light to get a look at it.

A simple gold band with three diamonds circling it. A dolphin etched into the back of it. She grinned as she reached down for the hand that rested on her abdomen kissed it and drifted back off to sleep.

As she neared the end of a sentence she felt very small hands grab her ankle. She did her best to supress the smile that tried to find its way to her lips. She continued typing as if nothing was happening.

She heard him as he giggled, although he was trying to giggle quietly it wasn't working out for him. "I got you mommy," Parker whispered. Temperance finished the paragraph clicked save and began to shut her computer down.

Not acknowledging that her son was clutching her ankle she grabbed her cell phone and the empty glass that was once filled with water. Careful not to hit him she pushed her chair back. She attempted to walk with him still clutching her ankle but found it difficult to manuver out of the small space. "Mommy, I said I got you!" Parker grinned up at her.

Temperance reached down with her free hand and tickled him under the arms and in the sides. He squirmed laughing as she did and released her. "I see that it I who has you." Parker quickly stood and ran after her as she headed for the kitchen.

"Mommy, when is the baby coming?" he put a hand over her stomach rubbing gently. She ruffled his hair replying. "Well, I'm in my sixteenth week so in about twenty two weeks she will be here."

"Is it too late to order a boy?" Temperance laughed stroking his cheek lightly.

"Yes Parker, and thats most definately an order you can't put in." Parker looked at her confused for a moment then asked.

"Mommy. . . . .how did she get in there?" The scientist in her wanted to tell him exactly how it happens, but in a move so unlike her she did what she assumed any other mother would do, she deferred the question.

"How about you go get daddy out of that hockey game he's watching and we'll go get lunch and who knows maybe ice cream too." Parker made a loud whooping noise as he ran to the bedroom.

Hours later, after dinner and Parker was put to bed Booth lay in bed with his wife. On his side with her back against his chest. He loved these moments. Laying spooned against her tenderly kissing her neck. Rubbing her stomach, thanking God for every second they had together.

"Hey Booth?" she asked.

He kissed her neck again and answered. "Yeah?"

"Talk cop to me," she replied letting her eyes drift shut. A grin crossing her lips.

"Why is gonna get you hot?" she elbowed him in stomach. . .playfully. "Okay!" he replied. Then he remembered the conversation he had with his son just before bedtime. Something his wife didn't mention.

"Hey Bones?"

"Oh no bud," she said slapping his thigh. "Its your turn,"

He chuckled and grabbed her hand entwining their fingers together. "No, I know but our son didn't want a story tonight. He had a question."

Immediately her eyes flew open. "Well, I thought that best a conversation between you two." knowing how he felt about discussing the subject she bit her lip to keep from laughing. She could only imagine how that conversation went.

It wasn't working as laughter began to shake her body. "You could have given me some kind of warning!"

"Oh c'mon Booth, was it that bad?"

He flopped back on the pillow. "You should have seen me, I didn't know what to say. My seven year old coming to me about sex." Temperance laughed harder, her eyes beginning to water. "I figured you would explain it to him since your the scientist."

She began to laugh even harder turning her head so she could look at him. "I'm sure whatever you told him was sufficent." said Temperance. She pulled on his hand bringing him closer to her.

"Its not funny," he said as she continued to laugh.

Once she found the ability for speech Temperance kissed his hand and said. "Your right it's not. . .now talk cop to me so I can get to sleep."

"premeditated." he said roughly.

Temperance grinned. "Don't under estimate a pregnant woman agent Booth."

Booth turned her face towards his. He lowered his lips to hers, kissing her tenderly. "Good night babe,"

"Good night Booth."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:49 am

Lol poor Booth.....but it was obvious that they'd have to have this conversation sooner or later.......I bet he went all red and started to stumble over his words like crazy.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Chapter: 25
Rating: k
Genre: yay for fluff
Disclaimer: It pains me to admit I don't own Bones

Temperance stood in the window of her hotel. Looking down on the city streets below. She knew exactly where she would rather be, and a hotel alone wasn't one of them. Her mind was drifting to the man back in D.C. she had left, and the little boy who cried so hard when she was loading her things into the S.U.V.

Stepping out of her heels she left them at the window, the view was beautiful at night but not as beautiful as the one she could be seeing right now. He was probably putting Parker in the bath while he cleaned the dishes from dinner. Which she was pretty positive consisted of chicken nuggets and fries.

Fries she was okay with but she usually prepared them herself. Letting him eat processed food was not something she ever made a habit of. They would be calling soon, to say good night.

Temperance began to undress getting ready for her own bath. She pulled her hair back into a high twist taking it off her neck. Why did she agree to a conference when she really didn't want to? Booth wasn't happy that she did either. That was an argument that she let him know right off she wasn't going to have. It was still her job, her duty and she liked speaking.

Still she knew what he was feeling, he wasn't able to be there during Rebecca's pregnancy with Parker and he probably felt that he was going to miss something while she was gone. So she promised him that she would not give birth until she was home.

He gave her a cocked grin at her obvious sarcasim. She only lightly tapped his cheek and gave him a kiss. When he walked her into the air port he held her hand tightly. Before she walked to her gate he pulled her to him. As close as he could, letting his hand dive into her hair. Holding her at the base of her skull pulling her to him, he grinned wolfishly as his lips landed on hers.

Teeth nipping at her bottom lip, before his tounge followed suit. He sucked her into him, and like it was every time it felt like white hot electricity. Tounges danced around each other breathing coming short. It was like she was lost in a love enduced fog. Although she knew very well that this was only a feeling a release . . . .but still what a release. "Call me when you land," he said on a low groan. All she could do was nod an understanding.

So now here she was for the first time in a very long time she was alone. Not completly alone, little Christina Joy was kicking around in her stomach but meaning outside of her body she was alone.

BBBBBBBB

He didn't think he would be back to this again ever. Booth sat in his chair, the one he was suppose to have thrown out, a partially awake Parker in his lap. "When can we call mommy?" he asked on a whine.

Booth grabbed his cell phone from the end table and flipped it open. "Right now, so I can get you in bed your already falling asleep."

"I am," a yawn from Parker, "not." he finished as he rubbed his eyes.

Booth pressed her speed dial number. She picked up on the third ring. "Parker wants to say good night." he rushed in, he remembered how he started the conversation but as to how far it would go since this was the first night they have spent apart he thought he would save his soon to be any embarassment. Not that she was easily embarassed.

Booth handed his son the phone. "Hi, mommy."

"Hi Parker, why aren't you in bed?" He yawned again.

"Mommy when are you coming home?" His voice was drowsy as he said this.

She sighed into the phone willing herself not to cry, she was crying at every thing these days. "I'll be home on Thursday," she managed.

"Daddy whats today?" Parker asked Booth.

"Tuesday night," Booth replied.

Temperance could hear him counting out the days. "Is that soon?"

"Yes, its soon. Now go get into bed. I love you."

Parker yawned once more. "I love you too mommy." Then he made a kissing sound into the phone as he jumped out of his dads lap. Kissing him on the cheek too, he hurried down the hall to his room.

Booth reclined back in his chair and put the phone to his ear. "Talk nerdy to me," he said.

Temperance laughed, and began pulling the covers back on her bed. "This is the first time I can say, I miss being home."

"What? You didn't miss me when you were off digging in those foriegn lands when you went on vacations Bones?"

She climbed into bed sliding over to the farside. "Of course I . . .. .. didn't. Did you miss me?"

He grinned. "Everyday," he replied. He was silent for a while and then, "I miss you now," which he did. He was almost aching from not being able to hold his Bones in his arms.

"I miss you too," she replied.

Booth groaned into the phone. "The things I'm imagining I could do to you." he began. Temperance grinned. "Talk nerdy to me Bones."

She turned on her side, since this position was most comfortable for her. On her side of the bed, she reached her arm across the expanse of the other side. Closing her eyes imagining Booth there. "Clavical," she replied.

"Oh, now that's sexy." he chuckled into the phone. "Good night baby."

"I love you Booth."

~End Call~

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:58 pm

I love this Brennan, and I gotta admit that Clavical is one of the sexier squinty words - and bones for that matter. It's been a lovely progression to see them growing as a couple then as a family, with Brennan now considering Parker her son - it's really a testament to her heart. Keep 'em coming Ann, we love this.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Definitely yay for fluff!

That the Royal We there, Rob? Never mind, it's all right anyway, since I look forward to updates, too. Occipital, ulna, tibia, femur...

I know this isn't very coherent, as I'm about to head off to bed, but just wanted to let you know I'm following along!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:23 am

Chpt: 26
R: k
G: fluff
D: I don't own bones

It was late afternoon, Wednesday. She was growing increasingly hot, uncomfortably hot. She twisted and turned several times in her seat. Her brow furrowed as she was finding how difficult it was becoming to focus on her work.

"Dr. Brennan I was wond. . . " Cam who had just entered and was now watching her stopped mid sentence. "you okay?"

Temperance looked up at her, eyes squinting from her increasing back pain. "I. . . .sweet mother of. . . ."

"Do you need something?" Temperance squinted lowering her head slightly biting her tounge. Cam was immediately at her side.

Breathing heavily Temperance sat back eyes still closed but hand over her belly. "Right now . . . . what I need is. . . ."

"Yeah?" Cam stood and grabbed her cell phone out of her jacket pocket. "Should I call Booth?"

Temperance shook her head, "No, Its passed. I'm just very uncomfortable."

"And obviously in pain? Are you having contractions?"

"No, no. . . .its just my back." she held onto Cam's arm. Cam helped her stand. "What did you need?"

Cam shook herself mentally."Um, nothing nevermind. I think I can go ahead and finish it myself. " Temperance did her best to rub her back but she wasn't applying enough pressure. She was so engrossed in trying to relieve some of the pain that she hadn't noticed that Cam had left.

Angela, who was just leaving her own office crossed Cam in the walk way. "Hey?" Angela stopped her concern on her face, "Your moving pretty quick. Something wrong?"

Cam flipped open her phone and began to dail Booth's number. "Can you go check on Dr. Brennan. I think we may have a baby today?"

As soon as Angela opened her mouth Cam clamped a hand over it. "Angela, if you squeal she will definately know I told you, you know yourself she won't admit to being in more than just back pain. So just go in there and . . . .be normal. Okay?"

Normal? What was normal when your best friend was about to have a baby? Still she nodded and headed to Temperance's office. She found her bent over her desk. Arms outstretched breathing in and out very slowly.

"You okay?" Angela asked going to her rubbing her back gently.

Temperance shook her head biting her lip now. Angela looked down at the floor. "Oh my God!" her eyes were still glued to the floor. "Cam!" Angela called out.

Temperance let out a low groan as another contraction hit her. "Angela. . .I. . . .just shoot me."

"No, no we're gonna take you to the hospital." Angela took her hand just as Cam along with Hodgins rushed in.

"Her water broke," Cam was saying into her cell phone. The entire room could hear the loud explentive that filtered out of Cams phone. Cam flipped it shut "Booth's on his way."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 am

w00t! The minute she started talking about her back hurting I thought "back labor" - Brennan's gonna pop out a kid! w00h00!

king RM

I find it much easier to get excited over the prospect of fictional children than the idea of having any progeny of my own - knock on wood.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 am

I love kids myself, its just at the moment they aren't in my cards, I have no desire for them I'm happy with the little nieces I have now and God kids,

side note: where is my mid evil show down?? :?:

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:54 am

Tell you what, not tonight but I guarantee a Saturday of my best medieval rantings for you fair Ann.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:59 am

Aww thanks King Rob, and I will hopefully have this lil story of mine wrapped up by the evening, what did you think of last night epi?

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:04 am

annd28 wrote:Aww thanks King Rob, and I will hopefully have this lil story of mine wrapped up by the evening, what did you think of last night epi?
All in all not too bad, better than I'd hoped for that's for sure. I wrote a review for InkSlinger here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:25 am

chpt: 26 pt 2
r:k
g:fluff
D: as i've mentioned i don't own bones

"My ears are still ringing," said Cam.

"You should have held the phone away when you told him her water broke." replied Hodgins.

"Can't you go any faster?" this from Angela. Hodgins looked back at her crumpled face in the rear view mirror.

"Ange whats wrong?" asked Hodgins. "Do I need to pull over?"

"She's not clutching your hand!"

Hodgins did his best to manuver his car through traffic, the two women in the back seat were both groaning. For totally different reasons and he did not want to see Dr. B in that way at all. . . .ever. Cam was definately a back seat driver, he didn't miss her plunging her foot into the floor board. "Take that street, now take that turn. . .not that one. . ." It was going on forever.

"Ow!" Temperance howled in the back seat.

"Sweetie just. . .just breath. . .we both gotta breath." Angela said looking more worried every second.

Temperance squeezed Angela's hand harder as another contraction came on. "Their. . . .coming. . .so much closer now. Five. . . ow!" Temperance shut her eyes trying to take her mind off the pain. "I want to . . .push."

A collective. "No!" rang out through the car.

"Just hang on Dr. B. we are almost there." said Hodgins.

BBBBBBBBBB

Booth left the Hoover builder at top speed. Sirens blaring as he sped down the road. They were gonna have the baby, finally, but he didn't let himself feel anything until he could get to her and see for himself that she was resonably ok.

He arrived at the hospital in record time. "Temperance Brennan!" he all but shouted once he reached the front desk.

The girl working the desk didn't look to be no more than 20 to 23, she looked up at him from her cozmo, popped her gum and rolled her eyes. "Who?" she asked.

"Temperance, Dr. Temperance Brennan she's in labor where can I find her?"

The girl flipped through her magazine once then moved the mouse around to bring the computer screen up. "Are you related to the patient?"

"She's having my baby!" he ground out. "What floor is she on?"

The girl began to type the name in. Booth was becoming more annoyed with her every second. "If you wouldn't mind telling me sometime before she gives birth?"

"4th floor," she replied popping her gum.

He couldn't remember the last time he had come so close to shooting someone, besides a squint

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 am

Oh she is having the baby Shocked
And of course everybody is right there, because she didn't stay at home before the big day at all......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:38 am

Haha. I can only imagine the hilarity that would ensue when she really does have a baby on the show. She'd drive everyone nuts with moodiness. Poor Booth! Update soon!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 am

chpt: 26 pt 3
r:k
g: fluff
d: I've mentioned I don't own Bones

Angela saw him first. Running down the hall towards the waiting room, the closer he got the clearer she could see that wild look in his eyes. "How is she where is she?" Booth took Angela by the arms, her heart broke a little for him. How many of them told her to go home and wait for the baby to come.

Not Temperance Brennan. She wanted to work until it absolutely necessary for her to be home or in the hospital. She most definately reached and exceeded that goal. "Booth," Angela said softly. "calm down before you go in there, she has been in labor for about an hour now and if you go in like a mad man. Well I can tell you she'll kick you out." Thats what landed her out the door. "Cam is with her, Jack won't go near her and well you can imagine what got me out here. So take a breath."

Booth closed his eyes and tried his best to calm down, remembering his son he pulled his cell from his pocket.

Joyce answered on the second ring. "She's in labor isn't she?"

"How did you know?"

Joyce blew out a breath. "I'm a woman Seeley I could see it when she dropped Parker off this morning, good luck and the answer is yes, I'll keep Parker until you come get him. Do you want me to bring him up to the hospital?"

"When she arrives I'll call and then you can bring him. Thanks Joyce," Rebecca's mother was a God send.

Booth slowly pushed the bedroom door open slowly peering around the corner. Cam looked up from the magazine she was reading. Machines beeped softly around the dimly lit room and suddenly Booth felt oddly out of place.

"Hey you made it safely. I could only imagine your driving techniques to get here." said Cam standing.

His eyes landed on the sleeping woman in the hospital bed. One hand holding the railing and the other laid out to her side. An IV line in it for the medication she was recieving. "How is she?"

"Fine, now. Threatened the receptionist down stairs, I think she may take out a restraining order on Angela."

"I met her,"

Cam smiled. "You didn't shoot her I see."

"No, I didn't."

"Well." Cam began as she headed for the door. "I'm gonna go hunt down an ice pack for Angela's hand as well as mine. I made her latch onto the railing, she's a strong woman just about crushed my hand."

Booth pulled Cam into a big hug. "Thanks Cam," he said dropping a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey what are friends for," she replied.

"Hey," came a droggy voice from across the room. "don't think I won't get out this bed Mr. Booth." Booth could see her half smile.

"We'll be outside if you guys need anything." Cam said before leaving.

Booth pulled a chair next to the bed, taking her hand in his he kissed her fingers. "So I'll let you keep that awful looking chair if you switch places with me."

Running a finger across her cheek he smiled. "I would if I could babe, you know that. I hear you almost broke Angela and Cams hand."

"If they knew how bad this hurt, they would understand." she replied. Then yawned. "Is Joyce going to watch Parker?"

"Yep, how's the pain? You want anything?"

"No, and it's eased now, not gone but I can handle it." She yawned again.

"Go to sleep I'll be here when you wake up." Her eyes had already drifted shut.

"Hey Booth?"

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Talk cop to me," she grinned.

He stood tears in his eyes as he leaned over to kiss her forhead, "Code 5," he whispered.

"You've used that one," she said.

"Well, you are wanted. Very much."

BBBBBBBBBBBBB

~This will be finished today, I just gotta get dinner, and sugar. Oh and before someone gets onto me. I've never had kids before and I usually rush through labor and delivery so I'm searching the net for info. If any of you have had kids and would like to throw me some advice I would very much appreciate it. So just email it to me. Feed Back Is Bliss.~

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 am

Sorry, no kids here. I can see Brennan working up to the last minute, and yes, I realized from the 1st paragraph that she was in labor. Is she going to cuss him out for putting her in that state or is that too cliche? To borrow from a novel I read once, she could swear in Chinese or something...

queen

I'll try to get Medieval on Saturday, too--and I should I mention that I'm the other Inkslinger in these here parts, so check my review following his. His is a bit more polished, but I'll get better.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Lol now that gives me ideas I will save it for the major labor pains and I can't waitfor sat

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karaoke_Junkie Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:22 pm

This has been really cute!! I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for writing!! Its a great concept and as it has been said previously you really can do a lot with it.

~T~
Karaoke_Junkie
Karaoke_Junkie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm

no kids here.....sorry

I think it is strange that she never realizes she is in labor in any of the Brennan-is-pregnant-fics.......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Not necessarily, Toz. First pregnancy? I have it on very reliable authority that you don't always realize why your back hurts or your stomach cramps at random points (or what feels like random, anyway). No experience. Plus, some women have those symptoms all along and there might not always be a noticeable difference.

I hadn't realized it was (almost) every fic so far, though.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next