Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST Fan too?

+6
heirofloki
19ana89
Meegs82
Luna
Aloemilk
phoebsfan
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LOST Fan too? - Page 3 Empty Re: LOST Fan too?

Post by phoebsfan Thu May 07, 2009 1:24 pm

OH MY GOSH. I nearly had a heart attack watching this ep!

Jack's Pickup line: If I could rearrange the alphabet and put U and I together, I'd run like hell screaming at the top of my lungs in the other direction.

Sawyer's Pickup Line: I got your back babe, till you're the one alone on the other side of the island... or you know my ex walks in.

Kate: Well sorry Tex, I really did try to stay with Jack out of your hair but he wanted to blow everyone up and I can't decide if I'm just jealous that he's trying to steal my thunder or if he's just the biggest JERK this side of the planet.

Juliet: Just get me the hell off this island already. And why do I get the feeling that Sawyer would sell me down the river if the need arose?

Sayid: I don't care anymore let's just kill everything that moves.

Hurley: Sawyer does have a plan doesn't he?

Miles: DADDY!

Locke: Hehehe they think I'm going to listen to Jacob... I'm really a zombie.... brains....brains....brains...

Richard: Crap now I have to actually find some guy to pretend to be Jacob.

Ben: (evil laughter in head) Just you wait 'enry 'iggins, just you wait. You'll be sorry but your tears will be to late... I'm gonna be boss again... yay!
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu May 07, 2009 11:32 pm

LMAO...that was...wow. Pretty accurate.

Anyway, to be honest, both Sawyer and Jack got on my nerves last night, and they have been for some time. Jack's in this really weird place right now, because for once he's actually forced to sit still, not be the one to make decisions. Sawyer...yeah. I love him and Juliet together. I really do. He's much more stable and mature with her than he ever was with Kate, which I know is a huge shift seeing as the time jump made everything happen kind of suddenly. But if you think about it, they have now been together for three years.

And it just grates on my nerves that, in Lost time, not even a week ago he was saying to that one guy he couldn't remember her face. Could barely remember what she was like. And then Kate comes back, and he's...what? Into her again? I don't buy it. I'm tired of this triangle/quadrangle business. While he and Jules were building their life together, Jack and Kate...oh, I don't know...got engaged? Yeah, that kind of went south, but she still came back with HIM.

But. That doesn't mean I like him right now. Because he's trying to blow the whole place up, and he is kind of the Locke figure atm. I get that things got screwed up between him and Kate, but was it really bad enough he wished he could go back to a time where they never would have met at all? That seems kind of like a slap in the face to me. Until next week's promo, where somehow the people from the sub are back on the island, and he needs to know she's on his side before doing anything.

Kate's the most fickle one, IMO. She's not even realistic anymore. Yo-yoing back and forth between trying to spend time with both Jack and Sawyer, when she really doesn't have Sawyer to yo-yo to anymore in the first place. ugh.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri May 08, 2009 2:53 am

See I don't see her as Yo-yoing anymore. I think she's done with both of them. That doesn't mean she isn't friends with them. I get sick of the fickle Kate arguement... if anyone is yo-yoing it's Sawyer.

Which is not surprising to me, he doesn't have the same chemistry that he did with Kate and though he loves Juliet... it's apparent he still has feelings for Kate as well. As for the I couldn't remember her face... well it's pretty easy to say that when you don't think you'll ever see the girl again. That was the past to him, he had no hope of seeing her again he was in a different time altogether. So yeah, pretty easy to say she's gone, to him she was. It was in his best intrest to let her go. But still he had Jin searching the jungle for them everyday. Not only that, but he was trying to comfort a friend who was afraid that his wife was never going to love him because she was still in love with her previous husband... I highly doubt he was going to say something else. Sure he could have taken the cop out route, and not brought his situation up, but I think he knew that wouldn't help the situation and they still have an entire season to fill. Long live the quadrangle seems to be the writer's motto.

Also, I'm not sure how much growing up was due to Sawyer being with Juliet or due to Sawyer now being in charge. Yes, Juliet guided him through it. Yes, they have a stable relationship. But it's very telling to me that as soon as Kate comes back not only does Sawyer question it, but Juliet questions it as well. To me they've always made better friends than lovers. The lack of spark is frustrating to me. They had a nice safe little life. A rather boring one at that. I don't think they've had anything that really tried their relationship like this before. If they have, it wasn't important enough to share with us.

Now that Kate has come back, Sawyer has taken her place in the fact that he loves two women. Perhaps that will teach him some empathy. Jack has taken Sawyer's place as the guy who isn't in charge but wants to be. Basically the jerk of the group.

Also Kate didn't come back with Jack. She got on the plane to go to the island to find Claire. In fact she told Jack that just because they were on a plane together didn't mean they were together. I was sad that Jack said he wished he'd never met her at all, but I wasn't surprised. Jack isn't happy when he doesn't get his way, and Kate wasn't going to give him what he wanted. They never really loved each other in a healthy manner. Jack always wanted her to change and Kate loved him because she was supposed to, and he had qualities that were admirable. Unfortunately, she has always brought out the worst in Jack. When they got engaged I groaned. He didn't ask her to marry him because he loved her, he asked her to marry him because he was going to prove Hurley wrong, that he was supposed to raise Aaron.

Just like when he gave the speech to Juliet about him not being worried about what Ben thought when Juliet admitted to having feelings for him. How long did it take for him to totally forget about Juliet as soon as Kate became available? Jack is stubborn and when people tell him he can't do something... well he goes and does it.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 08, 2009 4:56 pm

I am growing tired of this - fast. A lot like I did back in the 2 season.

I still love Hurley, though. And Locke ('cause he freaks the shit out of everyone and was being good to Sun, which I loved -right until the last minute).

Kate/Jack/Juliet/Sawyer? What-frakking-ever. The moment Faraday died my brother groaned and said, "I don't like that, now it's gonna be just Jack and Kate *insert rolling eyes*". I couldn't agree more. I'm so over them, the island can devour them and regurgitate Charlie and Claire. Or at least Faraday, I'll take him if I can have him. They can join with Desmond and Penny and go sailing around the freaking Atlantic.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 2:19 pm

heirofloki wrote:I am growing tired of this - fast. A lot like I did back in the 2 season.

I still love Hurley, though. And Locke ('cause he freaks the shit out of everyone and was being good to Sun, which I loved -right until the last minute).

Kate/Jack/Juliet/Sawyer? What-frakking-ever. The moment Faraday died my brother groaned and said, "I don't like that, now it's gonna be just Jack and Kate *insert rolling eyes*". I couldn't agree more. I'm so over them, the island can devour them and regurgitate Charlie and Claire. Or at least Faraday, I'll take him if I can have him. They can join with Desmond and Penny and go sailing around the freaking Atlantic.

Well, pretty much AMEN to that! I have *tried* to have patience with the show and some episodes have been really good this season. Kate wasn't believable to me; Jack is just frakking annoying; I'm really pissed that Faraday died, he was actually interesting; still love Hurley; Locke is just...I don't even know how to put it and he always has that smug smile on his face. What do you have to smile about, zombie man?

So ya, the finale "event" sure as hell better be good and make up for A LOT. Have you all noticed that nothing has really HAPPENED this season? I mean, how have the characters really evolved or changed? I don't think they have at all.

Give me a show with just Juliet, Sawyer, and Hurley and I'll be a happy camper! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Mon May 11, 2009 10:47 pm

I, for one get sick of Hurley. He's boring, as far as character growth goes, he's had just enough to sneek by. But he didn't have all that far to go in the first place. He's great for comic relief but that is about it.

I started watching Lost for the characters and I think the triangle is a very telling part of the character growth, so I'll probably never get sick of it. I'm really enjoying this season. Minus the Kate hate that is going around everywhere, seems like she's everyone's least favorite. And she's not my favorite either but everywhere I read reactions I read about how much people hate her.

I have yet to have someone explain this dislike to me in a way that I can get behind. She's done some things I don't like sure. But I don't find her an unbelievable character. In fact at times I find her the most human out of all of them. She is an indecisive person, yes but as an indecisive person myself I get that. She was torn between to men, but as of this season I don't see her "going after" either of them. She wasn't even going to go with Jack until Juliet pretty much told her to by giving them the numbers to the fence. Then he tells her he'd rather not know her at all. Well I can't blame her for leaving him to blow up the island alone... A rather piss poor plan in my book as well. No one was happy pre-island either Jacko, so let's kill everyone on the island and make the island gone so that everyone who lived on the island... well that's it for them I guess. Glad it can put you back on your plane and help you, it screws over everyone living on the island but hey they die anyway right... I mean not all of them... like oh I don't know Faraday who if Eloise dies won't even be born but hey why not...seems mighty selfish to me.

I think this season she's actually shown a ton of growth. She's learned how to love someone enough to let them go. (Aaron) Which people seem to think is just her flip flopping again though... Another thing I do not understand. She gave up her baby because she knew it was the right thing to do, then went back to the island to find it's mother. Why is that something to judge her on? She's trying to fix things... kinda like Jack.

She admitted to herself that a relationship with Jack wasn't going to work because she didn't really want that. "Just because were on a plane together doesn't mean we're together." "You never really liked the old me."

She has sought closure with Sawyer, and then done her best to stay out of his hair. She did not let Jack in his emotionally retarded speech about helping him sway her, or Sawyer with his "Come with us Freckles," sway her... She left it up to Juliet.

The thing that bugs me the most though, is that Kate this season anyway, has done what she had done with no ulterior motives unlike other seasons. But it seems like everyone wants to assign one to her. Everytime she is on the screen with Jack or Sawyer people want to believe it's about the triangle, when frankly on Kate's part... I just don't see it. Now Sawyer and Jack are both having issues with it. But I get the picture that Kate is done trying to make anything happen. Good for her I say.

The person I see getting a lot of praise for growth that doesn't seem to be deserved as much... Sawyer.

He's taken Kate's place in the triangle and can't decide between two women. If he's gonna be with Juliet and "have her back." Fine be with her and stop making puppy eyes at Kate. If every scene with the two of them since Kate's return the question has to be asked... there are some serious trust issues.

He's also still the same lying con man he always was. The whole stay in Dharmaville may have been a nessecary con... but I don't like it. And was he really going to sell his friends out for a boat ride off the island? I think that he was, I kept hoping that I'd be given some indication that he wasn't play the "every man for himself card." But I'm not seeing it.

And Jack... he's just gone off the deep end with Sayid. Sometimes I wonder if he's still popping pills in the background. Who are they to decide who lives or dies? I'm thinking they are the last people I want on the moral police squad. We've gotten to witness his total destruction now. The black and white, play by the book, man of season one is long gone. In his place with have a recovering drug addict who wants to torch the island, because it's his destiny? Oh hi Locke, I didn't realize you'd possesed Jack.

And Sayid shooting Ben was unbelievable to me. He didn't know how things went down the first time, so how did he know that shooting Ben on an island with magical regenarative powers was going to stop the adult. He didn't even stick around to make sure the job was done! Good one Sayid, hope you shooting him didn't have anything to do with the man he became... my money is on it's highly likely that it did.

Kate AND Juliet made the decision to give him to the Others, and then Sawyer helped. I think it's likely that this decision is what made Ben who he was. But the decision would not even had to be made had Sayid left well enough alone.

I think it's wrong of Sayid to blame Ben for his decisions as well. Ben made Sayid who he is, only because Sayid went with it. He may not have liked his options, but he still had them. And it seems to me he is not taking any responsiblity for the situation. It's easier to shoot a kid than face yourself in his case I guess.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Thu May 14, 2009 1:48 pm

JULIET!!!!! cries uncontrollably.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm

phoebsfan wrote:JULIET!!!!! cries uncontrollably.

As soon as it happened, I thought of you. *gives you a cookie*

Look on the bright side: if it worked then they're all dead. Oh, wait...

A week ago I told my brother that the only way I saw this ending was with a big frakking reboot. Well my pretties, now that the reboot button has officially been banged on by our lovely Juliet, I'm kinda getting excited with the prospects. I didn't think I'd say this after last week but, bring on next season!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

phoebsfan wrote:JULIET!!!!! cries uncontrollably.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed, "NO, NOT JULIET!!!!!!!!"
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Just what in the frak are they gonna do with a reboot though? It seems like they're just buying time. Although, they seem to have always had SOME sort of plan, but I don't know at this point. I KNEW it was gonna end the way it did. Bomb goes boom...fade to white...LOST. Yeah, yeah, big frakking surprise.

And I SO knew that Locke was in the mystery box. I was quite proud of myself when that was revealed. WTF, tho?! Who IS the dude who is now posing as Locke? Bizarro, but of course, what isn't bizarre on this show, right? Wink

Ah well, we will have to sit back for 8 months and wait for the final season. I have a feeling it's gonna be frakking amazing!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 am

Meegs82 wrote:Just what in the frak are they gonna do with a reboot though? It seems like they're just buying time. Although, they seem to have always had SOME sort of plan, but I don't know at this point. I KNEW it was gonna end the way it did. Bomb goes boom...fade to white...LOST. Yeah, yeah, big frakking surprise.

And I SO knew that Locke was in the mystery box. I was quite proud of myself when that was revealed. WTF, tho?! Who IS the dude who is now posing as Locke? Bizarro, but of course, what isn't bizarre on this show, right? Wink

Ah well, we will have to sit back for 8 months and wait for the final season. I have a feeling it's gonna be frakking amazing!

The way I figure, they're gonna go back ---just not to the point they were trying to get. That's something they could do and would be interesting. Specially if they do remember some of what happened -it'd ratchet up the despair, alright (uh, not that they need to do that, mind you).

Crazy, zombie Locke? It's a ghost, dude, didn't you watch BSG?! Laughing Seriously though, I thought he was an apparition from the island. Something like Alex (when she appeared back in the cave-temple-thing). Either that, or this show is gonna overlap with Fringe and this is Alternaverse!Locke. But let's hope it's not that. Both these shows are complicated enough without overlapping, and I don't want this to turn into some sort of St. Elsewhere crap.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri May 15, 2009 8:10 am

I knew she was dying weeks ago, I just tried to convince myself that she wasn't. Did they have to make it so heartwrenching though... honestly at this point anyone who dies is going to be brutal... I just think poor Juliet had an extremely crappy life...

I'm not a fan of the reset. Which is kind of ironic seeing as how I wanted them to change the past all season long till of course we found out that they could and that the consequeces might not be all that great.

Some of them showed so much growth, and then... what? They go back to not remembering any of it? Being the same people they were? I hope they still crash. I thought that would be an freaking awesome way to end this season... have it reset and have Jack wake up in the jungle again like in the pilot ep. That would have been interesting... who knows what we'll see though. I can't wait.

It's offical, Jacob is/was squirrly. I do not like how he manipulated everyone. It's not a sure bet, he liked to talk about choices, but I would wager that by stepping in where he did everyone was changed to make the choices he wanted them to make later in life. If the cops had been called, I think Kate probably wouldn't have turned out the same way. If Sawyer never wrote the letter he wouldn't have become obsessed with it... etc. My question is why did it have to be those people, it's pretty clear that from an early age they were selected... am I supposed to believe that their destiny is written? If so how are they changing things? Or is Jacob just trying to set up his own version? ARGH. I don't even want to think about how long I'm going to have to wait to find the answers.

I knew they were carting around a body in the crate too. I wasn't certain it was Locke though.

Also... who was with Jacob... I want a name. Very telling that he thought things would play out the same, that they have played out the same. What is it about the island?

I have five gazillion questions. sigh.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat May 16, 2009 2:07 am

Some of them showed so much growth, and then... what? They go back to not remembering any of it? Being the same people they were? I hope they still crash. I thought that would be an freaking awesome way to end this season... have it reset and have Jack wake up in the jungle again like in the pilot ep. That would have been interesting... who knows what we'll see though. I can't wait.

This is why I think they will go back in time but it won't work they way they expected it to. I hope that they'll remeber some of it, like I mentioned, talk about tension. That said, I think it'd be infinitely more tragic if they don't -though not as good a plot for a whole damn season (however short) so I'm leaning towards some memory remaining/a glitch in the system.

Jacob thought things were happening the way they were supposed to because these writers watched too much BSG last season when they were doing the shoot. The position that history is cyclical is nothing new, but damn if we haven't milked it for all it's worth in tv these past couple of seasons. But no, in all seriousness, I don't know about the island. Could be they're stuck in some sort of paradox: Things that happened in the past affect the future which affects the past which affects the future...which changes nothing. *shrug* Eight months to know for sure!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 am

Part of me wants them to forget everything and start over fresh without so much blood tainting them.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat May 16, 2009 9:01 am

Ugh, the finale just kinda pissed me off. Sounds like we're on opposite ends, phoebs. Bones finale pissed you off/I loved it and vice/versa for Lost. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Sat May 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah the bones finale pissed me off enough that I'm not sure I'm going to keep watching if it comes back next year. But I hated pretty much the entire season this year as well... so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised.

I really am wishing I never started watching Bones at this point. I don't think I have ever been so disgusted with an hour of tv in my life.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 am

Meegs82 wrote:Ugh, the finale just kinda pissed me off. Sounds like we're on opposite ends, phoebs. Bones finale pissed you off/I loved it and vice/versa for Lost. Wink

So does that mean I'm somewhere in the middle? I loved the Bones finale but I'm kinda excited about the possibilities after the LOST finale as well. Maybe it's because I didn't think they'd go ahead and get it done already. I figure the bomb wouldn't go off or something, you know? But no, they came through, and right now...I'm kinda glad I re-started watching this show. It might be going places... Cool

Sorry to hear it didn't cut it for you Meegs, Why, may I ask? You didn't want a reboot or...?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 am

heirofloki wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Ugh, the finale just kinda pissed me off. Sounds like we're on opposite ends, phoebs. Bones finale pissed you off/I loved it and vice/versa for Lost. Wink

So does that mean I'm somewhere in the middle? I loved the Bones finale but I'm kinda excited about the possibilities after the LOST finale as well. Maybe it's because I didn't think they'd go ahead and get it done already. I figure the bomb wouldn't go off or something, you know? But no, they came through, and right now...I'm kinda glad I re-started watching this show. It might be going places... Cool

Sorry to hear it didn't cut it for you Meegs, Why, may I ask? You didn't want a reboot or...?

I think you might just be in the middle. Smile I'm kinda like you, heiro, in the sense that I re-started watching the show, too. I quit after the first 2 episodes of S3. I was annoyed with the Others and the cages, so I quit. Then, in November of last year, my friend lent me her S3 DVDs...and I was re-hooked. So, hubby and I bought S4, buzzed right through that and we were anxiously awaiting S5 (luckily, WE only had to wait for about a week).

I felt like the characters had developed SO much in the past 4 seasons and this season seemed kinda stalled...a little like Bones, actually. Because even though I still LOVE Bones, I have been a bit pissed with some of the epis this year (don't even get me started on "Double Trouble"). Anywho, I found myself really not caring a whole lot after the first, I don't know, 10 episodes or so. Those were good. But once they were all back on the island, it was just all...weird. I can't really explain it. I kept watching, but as hubby and I were watching the finale (which I felt was STRETCHED into 2 hours), I found myself rolling my eyes and waiting for them to "get to the point." The only scenes I have interest in are the ones with Juliet. Elizabeth Mitchell is probably the reason I'm still watching, so when she went down the hatch and we thought she was dead...I was like, "ok, that's it, I'm done." But she's not dead if the nuclear bomb went as planned, so I shall continue to watch...I'm just not sitting on pins and needles, y'know?

I just don't understand the reboot and what they'll do with it, but alas, I shall wait and see. I think this is a good place to end the show, S6, so it doesn't get too drawn out as I feel it is already beginning to do.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Tue May 19, 2009 11:28 am

I thought the beginning of the season was more drawn out than the end. For the first few eps all Sawyer and co were doing was walking through the jungle. I do agree though that the finale felt a little stretched out, but I thought that the other things, like the introduction of Jacob for instance, more than made up for any stretching.

I'm sorry you do not enjoy any of the other characters but Juliet. I can understand why you would not enjoy the show.

As for growth, I think this season showed a lot of growth on a couple of the characters, and a lot of destruction of growth on others. Which I personally enjoyed.

I have started watching from the beginning of the show again and have gotten up to Confidence Man. My biggest pet peeve with Lost lately is that no one seems to question Jack anymore, and even when Kate did... in the end they all gave in.

In season one everyone questioned him. And I get that they've all kind of gotten used to him being in charge. But when everyone ditched Sawyer, after he'd taken care of them for three years, I was annoyed. It's like he's just their intrim leader, when Jack or Locke is in the picture, no matter what insane things they've lead them into in the past, everyone just goes with it.

Not to mention that Jack is a recovering drug addict and must be in the middle of some nasty withdrawal right about now... less he's just popping Dharma pills now. He isn't exactly the best guy to be following around... Least I wouldn't think not.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 pm

is starting to get excited about the return.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Does anyone know anything about Elizabeth Mitchell? She's starring in "V" now and of course, they gave us a cliffie with the finale, so we don't know if Juliet is dead or not. I DID hear that "V" is in a limited viewing phase and they have only filmed something like 4 episodes. So, I figured she'd have enough time to get back to Hawaii to film Lost. But, I don't know. Does anybody else know?
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 pm

From spoilers I have read and things I've heard she'll be back, but they're not really confirming in how large of a capacity.

GAH. The new season starts the day after my birthday. I can't wait. Cool
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks, Moonlight! It will be VERY interesting to see what they do with it in its final season. Anything is possible after last season's finale.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 am

I cheated and watched the first four minutes last night. Also caught up on the comic con spoilers and such... THIS SEASON IS GOING TO ROCK.

Anyone caught the Lost Last Supper promo pic? Any thoughts?
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:50 am

UGH! I hated that pic. It was too BSG for my tastes. See, 'cause I adore BSG and love LOST in its own right. No need for them to start mixing and matching. Not when they're so close to each other. Marketing people should have come up with another concept (one not recently linked to the other big sci-fi show).

This season...hmmm. I think I'm gonna wait for everyone's reactions to the first (few?) eps before I get excited -ah, who am I kidding, I'll probably cave after the first, but still! I'm pretty open about directions, though...as long, again, as they don't pull any sort of St. Elsewhere crap. That would certainly make me bitter.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next