Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye

3 posters

Go down

When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye Empty When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye

Post by marymageli Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 am

Kate: hi guys, it's been a long time so for those of you who are asking "who the heck are these two?" I am Kate...
Mary: ...and I'm Mary aka marymageli
Kate: We've been around for the first two years of the Aby but RL got in the way...
Mary: ...and though we cherished the time spent chatting all day and night and making new friends over the period, we moved on. But we are back now to show our support for the board and to have a gran closing party to point out and to prove this board has ALWAYS been a meeting place for peeps who respected each other and LOVED the show Bones.
Kate: I still can't believe it's over but that's life, right? Before we say our final goodbye, allow us to ramble for a while and say some thank yous and I love yous Smile
Mary: When I first joined the forum nearly 3 years ago I never thought this place would leave such an impact on my life. I made close friendships, cried, laughed, but above all, found a place to be with those we wanted to.
Kate: When I joined the Aby, Mary was among the first to welcome me with open arms, but she was not the only one. Although the two of us became close friends, I've met many other amazing people here, some of them I can still call my friends.
Mary: Oh,sis...*lingers*
Kate: From the very first moment at the Aby, it felt like my virtual home. As you already mentioned Mary, we laughed a lot, fought a lot, but most of all we had each others' back. That's the Aby I will always remember
*tears appear in Mary's blue eyes...seeing this Kat grabs a hanky and hands it to Mary*
Kate: awww sis, this is about the good times, there's no place for tears... remember our epic fights for a place in Booth's pants? or our sneaky ways around our most dangerous enemies in the Booth battles?
Mary: OMG!! Booth's pants? How couldn't I remember the treasure dome where everyone wanted to be but only 3 peeps had excess to it? It's just impossible to forget.
Kate: That's the spirit, sis! We had sooo much fun here!
Mary: Then another occasion there was impostor trying to pretend he was Booth and NEARLY exercised a body search!! The pig! lol
Kate: oh right, I remember... good times... (ooops, that came out wrong... but you get the idea Smile )
Mary: ...but of course we, women, outsmarted him and didn't open the door for a mere look-alike.
Kate: *sighs* Gosh, I will miss this place... I haven't been around lately but I knew the Aby was always one click away...
Mary: Tell me about it!
Kate: Sis, we agreed to keep this short and look at it! This post almost qualifies for the Eastern European Contingent story chapter, LOL (for shameless product placement, click here [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Smile )
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye Empty Re: When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye

Post by katarina Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:58 am

Mary: You're right, sis... All in all, this place was not only about the show, Bones, but also about 3D people engaged in friendly, funny, supportive, and sometimes naughty lol conversations. BTW, p 69 rocks! lol
Kate: Don't distract me with p.69!!! We have to say our thanks *winks*
Mary: To whom? *looks at her fingers and starts counting*
Kate: Everyone!!! ok, that wasn't helpful, was it? Smile So let's start with...
Mary: ...those who when hearing about the sad news of the shutting down, instantly came and showed their support towards this awesome community forum...
Kate: ...and those who never really left...
Mary: Also hands down to members of both present and past who with their insight helped the forum go day by day. We are deliberate in not mentioning anyone by his/her name since we don't wanna leave ANYONE out.
Kate: you know, it happened to us once and we're still recovering... *chuckles*
Mary: Oh, yeah, lol... But we learnt our lesson, didn't we?
Kate: That we did... Smile Anyways, as much as I'd like to prolong this and chat with you about all these lovely peeps, there's only one THANK YOU left to say... the most important one...
Mary: ...I'm sure you can guess who it must be...
Kate: Of course they know, sis... It's pretty obvious... There wouldn't be any Aby without..
Mary: ...without its owner, willi aka willgirl aka Lindsey.
Kate: She's the one who offered us Bones fans a place to stay and for that we will always be very thankful...
Mary: Agreed! So peeps, this is our farewell but don't be sad - yet. Many of us already know about the forthcoming party on IHBFC which is planned for tomorrow's night.
Kate: Right! So let's meet one last time and bring back all the joy and fun we used to have here Smile
Mary: ... to celebrate for the last time here Bones, its people, the members of ABY, and life in general.
Kate: For now, let us say thanks: for the memories, for the friendships and for all those wonderful times we spent here Smile
Mary: Well said sis, well said. Let us finish this long farewell letter on a high note and invite all of you to party.
Kate: yeah peeps, let's paaaaarty!!!
Mary: It's party time!!
*Finally, Kate and Mary wave their hands and leave the stage*
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye Empty Re: When Lost Sheep Finds Its Flock aka Eastern European Contingent Says Goodbye

Post by willgirl Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 am

Aww, thanks girls!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 pm

no problem willi Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down