Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost:The Latest

Go down

Lost:The Latest Empty Lost:The Latest

Post by HoneySpice Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm

I believe [Only admins are allowed to see this link] is the best [Only admins are allowed to see this link] of the [Only admins are allowed to see this link]!!! this is where everything stars and will end ... I know this [Only admins are allowed to see this link] it might be confuse for some people but is not IT REALLY make sense I know they are some people dont like it cause they are not into this [Only admins are allowed to see this link] to watch it just because is too confuse but is not .... it will really will make sense at the end. but to me this [Only admins are allowed to see this link] is a unique [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and one of the best [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ever to watch it really got my attention to it , I cant wait till the end of this [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I heard some rumors that the end it will be sad but it will make sense to everything.

HoneySpice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down