Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Gets Married!

+41
G
SocksNTies
Pat
Evil Monkey
jhi1005
AmandaMarshall
DBCrazy
BrennanRocks
Cassiopeia
boreanazlover82
jro54
bonesparticulat
katharine
CanadianBones
anthropologystudent
iheartbooth
puckishbearscubsfan
willgirl
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
NatesMama
Sarah9488
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
sparklyshoes
mereva
Ankuuh
treble21
Brain&Heart
RubyRuby
SJB
future_anthro
IheartB&B
DoctorB
i_heart_bones
empiricist
joybrennan
THX1138
bailey
tinkrella
45 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Emily Gets Married! - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily Gets Married!

Post by Fi1975 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 am

Ah, yes, I didn't think that that could be her something blue!! Good guess, it could be!!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:34 am

well as expected Emily looks BEAUTIFUL!
Her dress suits her 100%, and as much i love those giant white wedding dresses i could never imagine Emily in one. and that colour was a very nice choice, it was classy and even though it was not white, it still seemed very traditional yet her own style. Smile

And David scrubed up alright hey. Although he's not exactly the most attractive guy out there, I don't think he's that bad looking, especially in the photo. They look cute together. But yeahhhh, like alot of you have said, it does look a tad serious for a wedding photo, but hey, I'm not going to complain, at least we got a photo Smile Smile

As much as i would love to look through albums of wedding photos of her, i'm actually kinda glad she has only chosen to release one photo... to be honest, i think we are lucky we even got that one.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:19 pm

This was posted on the photographer's website

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Also a blogpost

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:well as expected Emily looks BEAUTIFUL!
Her dress suits her 100%, and as much i love those giant white wedding dresses i could never imagine Emily in one. and that colour was a very nice choice, it was classy and even though it was not white, it still seemed very traditional yet her own style. Smile

And David scrubed up alright hey. Although he's not exactly the most attractive guy out there, I don't think he's that bad looking, especially in the photo. They look cute together. But yeahhhh, like alot of you have said, it does look a tad serious for a wedding photo, but hey, I'm not going to complain, at least we got a photo Smile Smile

As much as i would love to look through albums of wedding photos of her, i'm actually kinda glad she has only chosen to release one photo... to be honest, i think we are lucky we even got that one.

You know, a wedding can be a beautiful intimate thing, a gathering of family and friends, well-wishers. Emily worked really hard to have nothing but positive energy around this event. The comments Jamie and others there were all about how much in love they are. Considering the kind of judging that can go on in the entertainment world, where you sometimes can't walk out of your HOUSE without someone snapping your picture, and then selling it to a magazine so they can judge your outfit, the fact that she released a picture is amazing. I hope she doesn't release any more. I want her to have as much love and positive vibes directed towards her and DH - keeping a marriage together in Hollywood is difficult enough without the energy of outside judgement; more photos will just invite more commentary.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 pm

joybrennan wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:well as expected Emily looks BEAUTIFUL!

You know, a wedding can be a beautiful intimate thing, a gathering of family and friends, well-wishers. Emily worked really hard to have nothing but positive energy around this event. The comments Jamie and others there were all about how much in love they are. Considering the kind of judging that can go on in the entertainment world, where you sometimes can't walk out of your HOUSE without someone snapping your picture, and then selling it to a magazine so they can judge your outfit, the fact that she released a picture is amazing. I hope she doesn't release any more. I want her to have as much love and positive vibes directed towards her and DH - keeping a marriage together in Hollywood is difficult enough without the energy of outside judgement; more photos will just invite more commentary.

Yeah, i fully agree.
What i meant is, as much as i could sit there flicking through photos and never get sick of seeing them because i'm sure every single photo of them would be beautiful (and i love weddings), i am totally glad she hasnt taken the whole meaning out of what it means to get married and used it as away to increase her fame. I love and respect the fact that she is keeping this very personal moment just that, personal. In fact, because Emily has always been more of a private person, it would feel kind of weird if we did get to see more of this very special time for her.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 am

Oh I agree. If we saw TOO much of the wedding it would turn me off Emily, to be honest. I love the fact that it was a truly private affair. Zooey's was the same way. Emily and David H. (though i do wish his name wasn't David because it gets confusing when typing lol) have always been very private about their relationship and it would have been really out of character for them to suddenly not be.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6